• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Predictions

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
BBQ wrote this

He has a 100-0 matchup with every character in the game except for Fox. Ganondorf vs Fox is 95-5, simply because Fox has a slight advantage because of lasers. Too bad for Fox because he can't even get near Ganon without getting forward air'd.

He's the **** in my book. lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
is bbq famous for ganondorf or something

i've never heard of him lol >.> sorry
LOL. I use Marth. You've probably never heard of me because I just started going to tournaments for melee like 2 months ago (Tipped Off 5). I used to play brawl and go to tournaments but I couldn't handle the homo.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Pound 4 results in no specific order:

eddie
linguini
kage
rockcrock
chaddd
magus
tipman
renth
ace
rayku
joe bushman
dorf1233
and all other ganons.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
What is all this?!!?

Ganondorf is the best character in Melee. You guys just aren't ready for the truth. In a few years, everyone will be playing Ganondorf dittos to keep up with the metagame.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Honestly... I really think the 4 who have a good chance are Hungrybox, Armada, Mango, and PP. All of them have been killin it lately. But tbh I hope l0zR takes the whole thing!! NC baby!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
not to sound like I'm backing up the Europe or anything but....don't sleep on Amsah and Zgetto.

people slept on PP and then look what happened.....raaaape.

and PP: riversdialect: the second u lose confidence in falco is the second you lose

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
and PP: riversdialect: the second u lose confidence in falco is the second you lose
Yeah, I've noticed this. I'm gonna try my hardest to stay confident by the time Pound 4 rolls around, but I'm trying to be realistic here haha. =p

Edit: Me vs M2K will be interesting. I don't know if I've learned enough or not.

Top Bottom