• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Predictions

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It's a mental thing man. Talking to DJN and Chops about smash will do M2K better than playing them most likely. I never asserted anything actually, so I don't know get off calling me a know it all lol. You said he'll never have a chance at getting his confidence back against mango until he takes a set off him 'pretty decisively', and I called you out cause it's not true. I'm done.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
It's a mental thing man. Talking to DJN and Chops about smash will do M2K better than playing them most likely. I never asserted anything actually, so I don't know get off calling me a know it all lol. You said he'll never have a chance at getting his confidence back against mango until he takes a set off him 'pretty decisively', and I called you out cause it's not true. I'm done.
Yeah I see where your coming from. lol, I said that because you said I'll know pound predictions and because I posted fast. My prediction was Mango, not m2k, not m2k, not m2k. I just don't have the confidence everyone else has in him. If he proves me wrong though, I won't be disappointed so hopefully he does.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and Chops are gonna fix and pump him up lol. He'll of course be playing with us, but nowhere near as much as talking/teaching him smash stuff. There are so many mindgames and techniques I need to teach him that I know will definitely come in handy.

strawhats

Smash Master
Darkrain > SS > Scar > Hax.

I love m2k as much as the next guy but I can't see how people keep saying he might beat mango. He can't beat mango and this has been proved over and over. He might take 3rd or 4th, but there's no way he beats hungrybox or mango.

Hungrybox seems to me like he could actually win pound 4, but mango will probably win the whole tournament imo.
You realivze m2k has beaten hungrybox like more times than you've probably been to tournament right. And at this point I dont think m2k can win this **** unless he lets armada beat mango for him and he gets the right people.

I still have faith he can win this ****. Lets go M2K

strawhats

Smash Master
guess who got a good melee controller a few hours ago? That's right *****s it's M2K, I'm ****ing back and ready to **** Pound4... hopefully (right now I'm confident just have to have same day now as in 3 months). Let's talk about how much I ****. I own.
-Mew2King

(Thats where it all starts. That should be enough motivation for the next few months).

I believe he's confident again, which means ****.

PB&J

Smash Hero
controllers count but people act like they lose there soul or something when a controller messes up..myself controller..we need like a tech team at every tourny reparing controllers..that will be beast

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
When did this become a M2k meatriding thread? I thought this was for predictions.

Based on his past performances, he has NOT shown that he can take the #1 spot. Call it choking, call it rust. Call it whatever. He just hasn't shown the ability.

The Mango issue is less of a skill issue and more of an adaptation and confidence thing. Stop being a money-hungry punk, Jason.

1.Mango/Armada
2.Armada/Mango/M2k
3. Hungrybox/M2k
4. Dr. Peepee(you better not ****ing choke, KEvin!!)/Hungrybox
5. Shiz/Colbol

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
this would be interesting...

take the top 64 melee players on all time...

seed them and put them in a bracket...

then play it out...

see who wins...

even though it would turn into a popularity contest, you could do a experts opinion write up and then have the community vote on it...

for example, isai vs mew2king...m2k would go shiek so he has matchup advantage, m2k isnt isai so he would probably lose...ect...

sounds fun to me

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i thought about a brawl list and after the top 3 it gets crazy...

like how would ADHD do vs HAZE? idk

tyrant vs siebrik? who knows

inui vs SK92? SK92

fiction vs meep? impossible to tell

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
1.Mango/Armada
2.Armada/Mango/M2k
3. Hungrybox/M2k
4. Dr. Peepee(you better not ****ing choke, KEvin!!)/Hungrybox
5. Shiz/Colbol
By this logic, you shouldn't even list M2K second. Unless you mean to say that if Mango doesn't get first or second, he won't top 5? O.o

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
like all these lists are redonkulous, since like no one even mentioned amsah or zgetto. wtf.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
By this logic, you shouldn't even list M2K second. Unless you mean to say that if Mango doesn't get first or second, he won't top 5? O.o
I dunno what I was thinking when I typed that, tbh. Somewhere along the lines, I was thinking Mango, some European player and Jason would be top 3(in whatever order), followed by Hungrybox and some spacey player

like all these lists are redonkulous, since like no one even mentioned amsah or zgetto. wtf.
I don't even know who they are. I know they're European players but hell, I don't even know thier characters lol.

what about the great chu dat..he will **** ..im telling u son
I ****ing WISH. Chu never seems to get top 3 anymore outside of like MD/VA tournies. I think he'll get somewhere between 5-9 like he seems to always get at big tournies. I dunno if IC can do it anymore. D:

TBH, I'd rather see Wobbles or Fly getting higher than Chu but any IC will do. Someone tell Shiz to bring Hozart!

Öni

Smash Cadet
I don't even know who they are. I know they're European players but hell, I don't even know thier characters lol.
You don't know who Amsah and Zgetto are?

Amsah was Europes best from 06 - 09.
Zgetto is Nr. 2 / 3 (Amsah or Zgetto atm). He was the last one who took a set from AR and is pretty much on his level (ZEST 4 GF's).

Oh, and this is PAL Version, so their Sheik and Fox will be even better. Also they are used to NTSC and you won't make Amsah nervous by 500 people screaming "USA" or 2 ***** rests. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lIcE_-tWv8)

I wouldn't be suprised if they will both place higher than Armada in NTSC.

Yeah pretty funny everyone thinks only Armada has Top 10 potential. Looks like you didn't learn much from your Genesis predictions (this was ****ing hilarious) :)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ice climbers can easily do it..hands down

amsah i think will place higher than all the european players and im very impress with the waqy he plays

last big tourny chudat went to was rom and he barely lost to mango placing 5th.
chu dat is very hard to beat consistantly..

jman beat him @ herb 2 but then chu dat just beat him like 2 weeks ago

i think chu will prob take out most of the european players ..including armada

chu is leagues better than the rest of the icy players so he will be your best hope for icys

some of these things that people are saying are ridiculous

like shiz got 9th 2 genesis there is now way he could win..well shiz been playing lately and has been wiping the rust off

but back to the icy statement- ice climbers can wn tournies easy and people just needs to get better with them..and i think the metagame with icy's are still 06-07..nuff said

-pb&j

Smash Journeyman
1. Mango
2. Mew2King
3. Armada
4. ChuDat
5. KDJ (If he could go....)
5. Hbox
7. PC
7. Azen (w00t)

Top Bottom