• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Predictions

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol Ace's Thread is great for catfishing names btw. I wonder which fish will actually take the bait :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He beat Lucky, and took two matches off mango @_@
Mango was goofing off half of the set and I dunno if he'd go Falcon vs Hugs in a super serious business tournament like Pound 4 or not. I wouldn't think so but he might.

Even so, Hugs did play pretty darn well considering his rust.

ZiggyZiggs

Smash Cadet
DaShizWizzzz all the way. ;D

Since we all know he's going to win I'll just list the ones behind.

Hmm.
I would love Armada to beat Mango this time. I know Mango = U.S.A, but It'd be nice to see a Peach win.
Behind will be M2K, unless he ends up beating Armada. HungryBox, Zhu, and I'd love to see Lucky and HugS to get up there. ;D

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
1. Mango isn't ready to let someone dethrone him yet
2. Armada.
3. Not m2k.
4. Not m2k.

M2k isn't god anymore. Everyone else on down are the underdogs and I hope they prove me wrong.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LAWL. It's OK. its just a shoe,you might get it but it's not important either way xD

Yes, Mango > Armada anyday!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
1.M2K
2.PC Chris
3.Chu Dat
4.Mango
5.Jman
6.DaShizWiz
7.Hungrybox
8.Colbol
9.Armada
10.Myself

Then a whole bunch of other godly players right after lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
1st- P
2nd-B
3rd- &
4th- J

lol
1st-shiz/colbol/ken
2nd-chu dat/pc/mango
3rd/m2k/hbox/lambchops
4th-me/amsah/jman/
5th-isai/isai/isai. and isai

im not putting zhu because he lost to to many players after genesis , when those players are no where near m2k's level..m2k just suks against falco and now thinks that falco is the best character

i put the slashes because there are too many factors pn different people taking each other out

and plus i think that dr pp will place high since he is better than zhu

oh and who knows if the chile players will come and **** or someone from pr venzuela,dr, or some other country but thats y i didnt put him..or armada because he barely beat certain people and who knows what will happen..uuaa can **** them all

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'd say...

Mango will win if M2K and Shiz don't practice up for Pound 4
Or Armada will come back and beat everyone this time
But I don't care to touch numerical placings. **** gets too heated.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Y'all ****az postin' in a troll thread.

L0zR will win this, or get top three. I'm surprised how no one saw that coming.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I think these "random losses" people keep accusing our WC players of committing are more a sign of the WC improving than our good players getting worse.

Since I haven't played the EC in ages, I couldn't accurately put together a list. But from my talks with Mango, I'm thinking there's gonna be a big west coast presence in the top 10.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's funny, cause the guy leaning over, on the right, Adam has done that pose doin' the MCPO imitation. So, like, he could fit right into that one.

DJRome

Smash Hero
1. Mango
2. Mew2King
3. Hungrybox
4. Dr. Peepee
5. Armada
6. Zhu
7. Cactuar
8. Vwins
9. Dashizwiz
9. Jman
9. Darkrain
9. Pink Shinobi
13. Uberice
13. Colbol
13. LoZR
13. Lamchops

a sensibly revised list lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
after evising my top ten at genesis..everybody was wrong about genesis

scar,darkrain,hax,pink,shinobi, and raisltin wasnt on anybody's list

colbol got 49th at genesis.im pretty sure like 80 percent of the south thought he would get top ten

so genesis was so horrible to judge from my predictions or anybodys..besides the people..genesis sucked as a tourny and wasnt even best 5 tournies

like i said my list still stands..and i was right about 5 people on the top ten..no my fault 7..quit life..lol

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
When I make predictions, about half the time I don't think that the people below someone are all worse than them. But that's what makes **** like this fun. In the ncaa bball tourney there's basically more upsets than not. There's a lot of factors to consider... That being said:

1. virusbluemage
2. Mango
3. LozR
4. ahh too hard to predict i'll finish later

But yeah, in all seriousness, brackets mean a lot. Looking forward to seeing who pp and amsah have to play, as well as armada's 2nd coming to the U.S.

Top Bottom