• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 2 Results/shoutouts thread

Banks

Smash Hero
thanks for the shoutout drephen you RAT BASTAHD

this is what i get for agreeing to no chain grabbing in pools

Lobos

Smash Master
Great tourney plank! I had lots of fun even though I took a pounding most of the time.(no pun) I can't wait to see some videos up for the finals and whatnot.

GGs Redd, green mario, solidmoose, erichewman, and thOrn - told you guys would get a win from me :p

Hope to see you guys again in the future when brawl comes out.

Slikvic and Lucky nice job on teams

Everyone else GG

takieddine

Smash Master
We need Pound 3 SOON.

POUND @ EAST COAST For ******.

Doll- I got blisters on me fingers!
doyoung2win- moneymatch?
meep- Holy crap, I thought you were Azen :)
G-reg- You dont look like capt. Falcon, but you're still as cool as falcon.
D20- best YL in the world?
Fake pittsburgh- you guys suck.
Atomsk- Good games, nice low tiers.
Neo- thanks for making me look like a noob.
Chillin- I was too scared to money match.
M2k- Glitch in the system son...wayyyyy too fuxing good
Cactuar- you look like Marth.
Taj- I hope you werent pissed @ us when we were trash talking when you were fighting HARM's samus.(it got him 2 stocks tho :))
Forward- SHOW HIM Some LIGHT SON!
PC- **** didnt get to play you, srry for cheering for m2k, i'm just too much of a fanboy. I wanted an m2k PC grand finals :(. IC's are too painful to watch.
Drephen- RED POWER!!!!
Jiano- Nice comeback, your falcon is sexy. Dont be nervous.
Shiz- Did D20's young link 4-stock you like he said he was gonna do?
Sensei- Nooooo!!
Omni- I beat ken, but you beat me, which means YOU BEAT KEN.

Whoever I forgot GG's.

Thanks to Plank for hosting the best tourney I ever went to. Burgers were fuxing amazing.
This tourney was hot, and amazing.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
First off, thanks to jv, greg, kiwii, Jon's Gf and especially Jon for putting this **** together. The name tags were amazing and the highlight of the torney... Followed closely by pizza if i could get to it through the stampede of scary fat guys.

Lol @ the deodorant rule...that **** went out the window in the first half hour of the tourney. Good job guys. For some reason i always think that there might be a chance of only seeing a couple fat people and some girly men, but i am always disappointed by how truly wrong i am. The level of awkwardness was unbelievable.

Forward and taj seemed chill.

*Pound* @ Neo for being one of the few non nerds there. Good **** for having a life!
*Pound* @ Anden for being completely G O N E on Saturday night.

*POund* @ all 200 gay falco mains that play completely the same. **** you all.
...and everyone in my pool seeing that i suck vs. falco and copunterpicking me...FOUR TIMES IN A ROW...wow JOHNS b!tches deal with it...

*POund* @ insert random fox player here for 4 stocking my fox in fox dittos. nice fox man...

*Pound* @ reik and eggm ****** me and bizy in teams. Double falco! YAY! I couldn't even approach vs. reik...there was no point in trying.

korn, fob and tin are all Asian... and amazing.
seed is a ****ing g - we need to play more along w/ zero.
Nurok - *jew pound* don't worry dude my parents are the same way.

Chu = RAPPPE lol you need to teach me the ways of low tier this summer. looking foward to chillin w/ you.

Good **** Florida...everyone knows of the amazingness now. Colbol and otru were ****ing good. And as for my first MLG event...everyone was too good.

EDIT: o yea jon how could i forget...Good **** w/ the lady. very nice. shes tall.
EDIT 2: *pound* @ midwest guys. you all were Mad chill. Joe Bushman = RAAPPE

D20

Smash Lord
I forgot UmbreonMow... GGs as always.

Did anybody see my wicked 360 flip Saturday night?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thanks neo lol, i try

i think she intentionally wore a low cut shirt saturday to give people a show.

:p

silly girl

2_Percent

Smash Ace
I forgot UmbreonMow... GGs as always.

Did anybody see my wicked 360 flip Saturday night?

that was my board you did it on.

anyway, the tourney was too fun.
GG's to everybody i played.

andddddd my controllers are top tier

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
lol shoutouts

NKK-Housing/Driving. THANKS MUCH. I don't know what we woulda done without you.
Kiwii-lol thanks for being my friend. Outside wasn't the only thing hot on Sunday. Thanks for the hugs.
Meep-Thanks for the hug?
Drephen-House us for FC.
Darc/Dazwa-Good **** in teams. TOKYOOOOOOOOOO DRAAAAANK
Plank-Very nice tourney. It was run smoothly and was just great overall. Food was good too!
Ky-Good games.
Sol-Good games.
Kaiser-Good games.
KM-Good Games.
Cactuar-Good games.
Nus-Good games.
Watty-If it weren't for you taking that guy's spot, I would've made it into the second pool =/
Cort-*Belly Dances*
Chillin-*Belly Dances*
Chu-Good **** on 1st.
PC/M2k-Good **** on 5th/2nd and 1st in teams

viperboy_74

Smash Master
fun tourney

nice job MW, especially jiano

drephen - falco practice payed off :)

KSN - good **** in teams and singles, FC here we come baby!

m2k/pc - you ***** us/me in teams, lol... nice work in singles as well, as expected

shiz - fun friendlies

yeah, i'm tired, maybe more later

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Nice tourney, too bad I played like doo-doo the second day, thanks for hosting plank

dashiz - good games, you got way better against peach on day 2
tech zero (sp?) - I enjoyed the friendlies. REVENGE!
ryoko - I always enjoy watching Marth do DK's taunt
mikey - your peach is pretty good at catching someone off guard, let's all gang up on the white peach
hyuga - I had a fun time, hope to see you at OC3
copycat - good mm, keep up the good fight for low tiers
neo - no peach vs roy :(
pockyd - good friendlies
Team Nasty - gooooooood **** in teams
PC & M2k - sorry for picking jungle japes, but it was either that or go 0-2
green mario - good games, I'll get you next time
dawza - good games, I'll get you next time
chu - good **** on winning

*pound*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah dav3 but we still hang out and.....stufff.....

its just kinda better that we arent official anymore, its been like 3 years and we're so young :/

maybe in a few years when we're finishing up w/ college and stuff but for now we're just "friends" and we can see other people

oh well, it happens!

you should've came!

p.s, starcraft 2 is gonna be hot

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Plank and the rest of TA for making such an awesome tourney. I learned a lot from friendlies from likes of Kirbster, KM and Doll and I cant wait to play you guys at a C3 or some other big tourney. Possibly Mow and I will be ****** you guys in teams if I make a visit at C3 or some other event.

_V_

Smash Ace
Good **** everyone.

Thanks to Hat for housing on Friday.

Thanks to Plank and MLG for running this amazing event.

I am glad I got to meet and play a lot of people...good times.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Plank: Major props for selflessly putting this all together. Everybody owes you huge.
Plank's girlfriend: Best ****ing burgers ever.
Drephen: Falco slayer! I want dsmashed next time we meet.
All other CoK: I want to play you all in the future.
DoYoung: Double or nothing. Dave's Stupid Rule this time. :p
Swift: We want you back! Good games.
Harm: You suck.
Kirbstir: Like zomg Kirby?
Taki: Sucks that Ken wasn't there for you to beat him.
D20: So young! Thanks for the rides -- and yes, I did indeed see the 360 flip.
HeyNivek: Quit abusing Marths. They're not used to it.
M2K: I was gonna make a shout-out, but you can probably just read my mind anyway.
All IC players besides Chu: Gay.
Chu: Super Gay! Nice sunglasses.
A-Laon: Don't suck *** next time.

'Was an extremely awesome experience. Host Pound 3 already.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1: Chudat
2: M2K
3: Jiano
4: Chillindude829
5: Drephen
5: P.C Chris
7: DaShizWiz
7: TAJ278
9: KeepSpeedn
9: Forward
9: KM
9: Cort
13: Tink
13: Wife
13: CunningKitsune
13: G-regulate
17: Husband
17: RockCrock
17: Ryoko
17: Watty
17: xif
17: Mikey Lenetia
17: PikaPika!
17: Green Mario
25: Dazwa
25: Plairnkk
25: Aho43
25: Colbol
25: Sensei
25: Hyuga
25: XHayatoX
25: tope
33: Fonz
33: Kirbstir
33: OneAndOnlyK.I.P
33: Cactaur
33: Viperboy
33: Treble
33: Redd
33: lozr
33: Dot_Eater
33: Th0rn
33: Sliq
33: Darc
33: MeepxZero
33: DewDaDash
33: QDVS
33: Reik
49: DoYoung2Win
49: pakmanoncrack
49: Kaiser
49: Cyrain
49: JoeBushman111
49: The Law
49: GameFreak
49: Sol
49: Chinesah
49: InfernoOmni
49: Roga
49: Bass.
49: Mathos
49: DosV
49: Ky
49: AeroShadow

Thats right *****es I have the results to! JV will be emailing the brackets and stuff to Neal I believe, so just wait on it.

Chinesah wasn't present for the second part of the tournament, so he went 2 and out by forfeits. Everone else who went two and out just squandered.

Or am I wrong?

I just felt like typing something.

I heart everyone.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
nah when theres 90% of the crowd cheering for chu especially when its forward chillin and taj and other loud ppl cheer against m2k i can see it effecting him, it might be a john but its legit

Brookman

Smash Hero
nah when theres 90% of the crowd cheering for chu especially when its forward chillin and taj and other loud ppl cheer against m2k i can see it effecting him, it might be a john but its legit
I love mew2king/ up, down. up, down. etc. (since inui isn't here to up down for himself.) :chuckle:

Brookman

Smash Hero
Also, everyone I met/hung around with at Kaiser's is mad cool, and I'd like to come down for a less serious tournament (if kaiser doesn't care) and party with you guys for real

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
yeah dav3 but we still hang out and.....stufff.....

its just kinda better that we arent official anymore, its been like 3 years and we're so young :/

maybe in a few years when we're finishing up w/ college and stuff but for now we're just "friends" and we can see other people

oh well, it happens!

you should've came!

p.s, starcraft 2 is gonna be hot
Well that makes sense, good to hear. And yeah SC2 is gonna awesome! And so is brawl, I hope I can play you and others on-line (even if it's not frame-perfect). Got any plans to vacay in FL anytime? I graduated from UF in May, and my job as an Accountant at General Electric starts tomorrow :D

Fonz

Smash Ace
shoutouts!

Adam - You played purdy ****ed good, caged bear on demand
Jon - Went pretty smoothly in the end, amazing job
Jon's Ex - Don't let that one get away, even if he is a huge linkin park groupie! Those burgers hit the spot.
JV/AZ - You guys were also outstanding. I'd go crazy dealing with so much **** for 2 days.
Janet - You crazy, thanks for the support and packed nametag.
EEvisu - Haha man you were too much, the support was definitely appreciated. Some matches felt like we were the ones who traveled with all the OOS crowd cheering, but then you showed up and set things straight.
Everyone who asked for friendlies who I never ended up playing - sorry, all those tourney matches are a lot, I get worn out :/
Btree - Thanks for the falco/marth match when I needed it, you're the shiz
Jiano/Sliq/Kel - Was a pleasure having you guys over. You guys were a riot, especially Sliq. Had us in stitches the entire time.
Greg - Nice camera work, tough loss but you still had a solid placing.
Joe - Intense match with green mario, I thought you had that last match :/
Chillin - MVP for teams grand finals, you stepped it up another notch with that cheering for the east coast. Don't you know Mew2king is playing?
Cactuar - ***** my ****. That usmash uair uair tipper fsmash platform combo sucked =P
KM - *pound* The reason there is even a TA to have a great tourney like this.
Viperboy/KeepspeedN - Amazing teamwork. I know I'm going to look awful in the vids but I don't think I was terribly off. You guys just knew how to completely shut me down :/
Phish-it/Sol - INCOMING HUGE LOAD! Most fun friendlies I had all weekend.
PC - those kills on my ylink were just mean =P
Half of my second pool - you guys destroyed me pretty hard =P
Hova - Biggest guns at *pound* 2? Sucks you had the death double pool :/
Onett - Thank you for being the best stage in melee and making *pound* 2 that much more fun. Don't listen to the haters.
The multiple people who counterpicked Onett in sets vs me - much love
Brinstar - You're still my boy too.
Doll - Whats with the autographs and gift requests? Weirdo =P
Linguini - YOU stole MY shoes! You also have a sick ganon.
Xif/Green Mario - Awesome set with Chillin/Chu. You guys definitely opened up some eyes this weekend. Green mario's recovery is unstoppable.
Guys jumping around in a circle acting like DK - That was not the direction I expected things to go after Hayato's breakdancing. Kudos to you gentlemen.
Anden - Drunk MMs for all. I still don't really get why being a lower seed is beneficial though.
Skylink - You grew. A lot. Come to more stuff!
TA - *pound*

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
shoutout...z.

plank: tourney was hot. you are important in bringing the smash community together. that's nice, man.

girl at the desk: thanks for the directions. your handwriting is so clean.

people i played with: good learning experience. thanks for that. your skill and technique is just so good/crazy/clean/solid. it's amazing...

guy that said stfu: don't follow the crowd. ever.

people back at home: you guys are fun.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Chillin - MVP for teams grand finals, you stepped it up another notch with that cheering for the east coast. Don't you know Mew2king is playing?
I summoned chillin to do some trash talking since I'm not a professional ******* like him and forward :(

(that was a compliment to forward/chillin)

Kel

Smash Master
I don't think we got the chance to say it, but thanks a lot for housing Fonz! good job in teams with aho as well.

EC tournies are fun =). See a bunch of you guys at FC.

HAT

Smash Ace
I'm pissed at the outcome of Pound 2. Nobody as attractive as Chu Dat should be good at Smash Bros., too. It's really not fair.

Nah, good **** guys. I had a lot of fun. But since I didn't make it out of pools, I'm totally rigging my next C-ville smashfest. Which is hopefully within the next 2 weeks. Heads up.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
shout ouuuttsss:

Lozr - good **** representin man, you did your best and we did our best in teams.. we'll do better next time!

El-Cancel / 2%- Too good , all i can say

NC peepz - always fun hangin out with you's.

Plank - thanks so much for the tourny and help man, tourny was too good, i'll PM you bout my address - MP3 player.

Big C - Your too good yourself man , keep up the good ****

PC Chris - Thanks for the friendlies we played, and good stuff for almost beatin me and LozR in teams by yourself , too good - lookin forward to playin ya again man, when i dont choke at least. you should try moonwalking =D !

Mew2King - thank you too for the friendlies that we played, your style is amazing.. i need to play against you more, and try to learn as much as i can...

Chu Dat - good stuff for winnnin this tourny man, and Thanks for the good matches we've played , i lost some money , but its all good .. had fun playin ya! we almost won in teams though :\ me and LozR :p haha , gotta play you more too.. i'll try to make it to your bi-weekly.

chillin - havent played you :( .. but that upB grab ledge then quick back air with shiek was pretty good !

cactuar = good matches =) .. i'll get you next time :p

G-reg - Falcon dittos always .. i hate choking , i do it so much. keep representin the Swift Flamingo !
Jiano - real good falcon , keep it up dude.

EEvisu and the rest of the MD peepz - you guys are awesome and fun to hang out with, cant wait to see you again !

Kirbstir - we only played twice :p but it was fun , we'll play some more
Tope - Most fun friendlies ive had at that tourny haha keep it up.

The people in my pool - Fun playin everyone !
If i forgot anyone .. im sorry :p but it was real fun playin everyone ! learn to moonwalk!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i would like to thank mr plankton and mlg staffs for hosting a fun event. :)

FL - Kit is too freakin GOOOOT. XIF stop N -Aing please it hurts :) Linguini is too goot but not goot enouf for my final samoooose edgeguard spike! Green Mario goot job taking mario up there wished i have done the same but i got 25th just one pt away son next time i make sure i win it all :D DaShizWizard no bboy battle moneymatch hehe kits mad young actually all you FL kats mad young !! :D and all got the kool name hats. SmashMac haad da hat too so i assume hes FL good **** with doc sucky 2nd pool tho :( almost made it.. FL steppin it up ;o

Wife and Husband - Not much word this weekend but i was cheering you on in teams againts plankton and doll but seems like they are freakin gooot. next time ill be up there hehe me and roga squandered in teams :p

Chu - One of these days i will beat u in a set man its fustrating :D jk u got lucky :p like always goot stuff winning

Tope - Uhhhh Yeaz Kirby pwnz Pikachu :D jk i kept getting lucky but yes my kirby is too goot :p not that falcon vs marth bs tho dammit i got smoked that one sheeet :p

Kiwiiiii - Goot games! fun aye?! not much we played tho :( i dont like 2 cheese i like to make it exciting ;) come down to play me sometimez jk hehe i teach u thee art of da sheikkii or kirby hehe hes too gooootz :D

KM - wow kit changed so omuch da last time i saw u kit... kits been doin gooot i assume i didn even recognize u but ur skill is still recognizable even tho we not play :(

Kirbstir - Uhhhh stop whoopin my *** in those freindlys please it hurts im scared to go kirby ditto with u but next time ill play no jonez haha the voted best kirby on nintendo.com scares the hellz outa me :)

MAINE - kit is tooo freakin gooooooooooot! so much squandering aye good stuff in teams and singles yes th0rn banks dazwario darc iron chef jinjo boxman :D we tried next time NE will like take over aiiiiitez!?

MASS - Jholla and Pro did goot making it 2nd pool almost vedy close to making brackets :) next time well do better :D first giant tourney and i think u kits was rippin it up son! ROGA good ganon dont stop the funk just punk those fools who stand before you :) we will rock the house next time we just squandered alittle but no jonez comeback is a must :) no more choosing bad characters u dont play aoK!??

Forward + Taj - kickin *** like always i enjoy watching the taj2king in action yes i do look like kirby dunno why ahhaha lets do team son kirby and m2 ftw :D forward how dare u lose to sheiks :p stop scrweing around hahaha i play u so much and not even one game i beat u with sheik and u let a sheik get to u :p jk see u around again son

Cort + Brookmangz - yezzz cort u are too ****ing goooot i can never beat u now peach > sheiks ;D jk i thought i try marf see how i do and i got lucky and won woooot but i knew i probly lose to dashiz sooo u got ur aassss lucky kit next time kit jk i was playin at my best and still got 4 stocked in a peach vs sheik wtf?!!!!! brookmangzzzz stop messing around and lets get top 10 :D kits goot

Omni - good stuff as always we not play but i saw u ****** kits left and right kit is disel goooot!

Tink - stop beasting on me :( ur *** got lucky thats all hehe i didn wana unleash the beast on u so i had to give u the first seed :) jk

BigBUDDDY + Midwest Kats - goot times goot times next time it be in the midwest i wanna come down again sometime :D

Watty - !!!!!! KIT IS ELITE!!! stepping it up yes sir gonna miss u once again haha goot stuff coming down

PC + Kip + BlueDeath - PC always **** kit is so gooot hahaa and kip is da man kit likes to whoop *** in singles and teams goot stuff making brackets and bluedeath is too goot witht he DK stance :D

Jihad - good falcon i can never beat falcons with sheik i always have to change to marth or fox or doc or something wtf but yea kits is soooo freaking goot with the michael jackson moves hahaha

Mathos - Uh oh FACK!! i get cheap kills wiiiiiiii :) next time u will smoke me haha

Cactustuar - kits gooot i was expecting higher from u :D next time

M2K - kit is goooot i woot cheer for you but i am soft spoken so my voice shall not overcome those kits whose voice can break glass :) come back to haunt us all maybe i get a shot at beating u next time :O

I know im missing so many shoutoutz am sorrry do u want me to beg!? maybe i add later:D haha i jsut got back from a 8hour drive with long assss traffic in CT and the tiredness and sickness is kickin my *** i shall never do da drive againz for tourneys that are far time to airplane and get some sleeep!!!

TO alllll that i have met and chit chat and played againts and with and fun times hope to see u next mission and plaay soem serious smash!!!! :D GOOT STUFF kits im out to bedddddd work tomorow noooo :( i can never get a good week to play smash :(

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
cort - YAY for new england. Very impressed with your placement. This just proves that our pool in MLG NY was a death pool if you couldnt get out there but **** everyone here. You rule.

All the florida guys (meaning xif, linguini, etc) - you guys are awesome. I hope to see you guys are more big tourneys.

linguini - why did you leave after only one friendly match. Did you rig the tv to shut off in the middle of my fire fox? I smell a rat. Jk, keep playing ganon to keep him alive.

plank - thanks for the housing.

mainers (thorn, dazwa, banks, darc, Iron Chief) - you guys represent the upper part of new england hardcore. Sorry I missed your last tourney but Ill show up to the next one I promise.

hayato + roga - kids tooooo gooot. Ninja Turtles + combo nation are just tooo good. Maybe next time we can get everyone to come down.

kirbstir - Just wanted to say nice job taking first in our pool over shiz...close first match in fox ditto but then you morphed into peach and 2 stocked me on FD. kids goot.

phish it - your bowser voice is spot on.

How the hell can only 4 people from mass go to this thing and end up in the same pool. Missing the brackets by 1 game kinda sucked but great tourney though. Everything was awesome until the end of the night when all the body warmth left the building and i couldnt feel my fingers and lost my ability to play at all :). But great experience. Plank rules and I would go again in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom