• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 2 Results/shoutouts thread

Treble

Smash Cadet
This tournament was awesome, aside from the heat on Saturday :(.
There were so many ****ing good smashers it was amazing.

Thanks HAT for letting the Tunes stay at your place. Pretty ironic that the tunes stayed at a piano shop? Lol.

Harm - Was fun playing your shiek and samus. Drop shiek and pick up samus, it's more fun!

El Cancel - Your falcon was pretty good, the edge guarding you did was amazing. You and your bowser friend (sorry forgot your name) were fun to play.

Aho - Thanks for the **** in brackets, it seems there's more I need to learn and Shiek v. Samus :laugh:

Taj - Your m2 is ****ing amazing. It looks like he's having a seizure sometimes when you use em, lol.

Forward - Your falco is too good, I couldn't seem to get any quick gimps like I do to eggm :(
Those platform combos were ****ing amazing..

Shiz- your Falco looks so smooth in amazing in person rather than youtube! I love those multi shines :lick:

Green Mario- I hate Mario's! I had no answer to your recovery :(. Nice combos and mindgames

KM/Dazwa/pikapika/copy/jasona/kip/reflex/ - Was fun playing you guys in pools, especially the shieks :).

Omni- we still never played, lmao. MM next time?

If there's anyone else I forgot, I'm sorry. I played a lot of people. :laugh:

BTW if anyone saw a pair of glasses with a black frame and rectangle shape glass, let me know! It's rather important since I'm pretty near sighted and blind. :dizzy:

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Other than playing like complete and absolute **** during pools in the first day. I had alot of fun.

Foward is to good son, listening and talking with you man is just chill.

Shiz - good **** man, you know you was holding it down. Falco dittos next time we're in the same place. We should team to if you're up to it. Chillin and talking with you man was a good time.

SpeedN/Ben - lol I never got my rematch with fox, and believe me... I'll be at your door step. We'll chill next tourney.

SmashMac - Yo, we gotta laugh at matches more often. Watching half the matches that went down were just outright funny to us.

Xif - I fear your peach, the ONLY peach I have ever met that I FEAR and not hate. It so original.

Taj - wish we could have talked a bit more man, but that mewtwo of yours is lethal. Was a new experience for me.

More shout outs later.

Prac352

Smash Lord
::subscribed::

Tourney was awesome.

Thanks to everybody I met and played. You guys made the fourteen hour car trip worth it.

Thanks especially to X2X for being one of the coolest (if relatively unknown) smashers in existance.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Checked out the pics at www.teamarlington.net, and I came across EGY5's post about the kinds of Drunk... too good

It sux to not live in the states... oh well bring in the **** vids!!!

*pound*
ROFL
egy5 is too ****ing good hahaha
md/va <3

shoutouts!! :o

plank- freakin sweet job putting this entire tournament practically on your own. it sucks having to run a tourney and attempting to participate simultaneously O_o you seemed so stressed this weekend, but hope you had a great time as well! ROFL@your **** talk, i enjoyed standing near you during intense 1v1 sets ahahah jon is too good

team nasty aka fonz & aho- i love you guys. i hope my obnoxious yelling helped you =] good stuff taking 3rd place! and wow, why is onett so freakin amazing? i basically peed my pants when it was selected. too good <3

fonz- i love your ylink. eat those dairs, anumnumnumnummm. i hope you liked that name tag hahaha 7-UP and chipotle anyone? =] btw, your peach and falco are broken. you're too freakin underrated

aho- thanks for drawing those colorful circles on the name tags LOL also for all the training, i feel like ive been stuck in a rut for so long and i'm finally continuing my growth curve *weird face* XP

tom aka kip- you're hilarious. and pretty **** good at this game. thanks for all the encouragement during sets and stuff, i get so frustrated/nervous >_< it was awesome meeting you. great friendlies, too! =]

perry & ash- you guys came!!! thanks for all the friendlies lawl

km- you can't just disappear for months and months and still be amazing. quite sweet that you'll be in the area over the summer! thanks for all the friendlies!! km is too good for words

tdfx- man, my fox ***** ur fox ROFLLLLLLL nathan, you're too freakin good though. i talk so much during my matches with you, and i'm actually pretty quiet when i play most people :p you're that fun! good stuff

hayato- thanks for the friendlies, you are definitely enjoyable to fight. campers are so boringggg, wd back gets so old T_T hahaha i'm pretty happy with how i did vs you! .. except maybe that fox v kirby match.. LOL too good =] hope to see you at another tournament soon!

cort & brookman- ohmygah you guys are fun. come down again for a smaller tournament, so ****'s more laidback =] hope you guys enjoyed your time here! it's too bad you couldn't have stayed longer

twig- sick fox and mario haha how do you like my fox? :D hahaha

blackdolphin, dread101, foxlisk- thanks for the sets, hope you guys had an awesome time at the tourney. you guys sure as hell traveled far enough!

taj- green greens. =] it was awesome meeting you. your marth and mewtwo are sick, and i'm really happy that i had the opportunity to play you in tourney. i'm usually not gay about stages LOL but i thought i'd mix things up before you ***** my **** hahaha good stuff. and i'm sorry for cheering against you in teams :( gotta stick with ec ! =] see you at fc?!

meep- laaaaaaaaaaaawwwwllllllllllllllllll...your mario is clearly better than your falco haha good stuff making out of your 2nd pool. what a horrifying pool you got.. big c, ryoko, cort, keepspeedn .. wtf? LOL

knorr- LOLLLLL your dk is so gay *gets cargoed off the stage at 3% damage* hahaha it was awesome meeting you, hopefully a lot of nova/md people will be interested in coming down to that nc tourney

2%- sick bowser and sick controller =) thank you so much!

kwan & atomsk- double dk anyone? you guys are awesome. good **** beating chu's ICs, kwan hahaha would be interesting to team with you at some tournament sometime =]

TOOOOOOOOPE- dude, ur so good at this game. you should have done better =/ you gotta go to fc and show them what's up. pika pika. =] thanks for the somewhat short training session

chillin- you so funny =] shoot, you're a lot cooler when we're cheering for the same person LOL your sheik is too good *_*

kaiser- i mean... process of 4-stocking someone requires you take their first stock before they take yours

pacman- you're amazing, plain and simple. what a sick luigi @___@

cactuar- wait wait...wait

copycat- your sheik is lookin as spiffy as before =) keep working at it!

omni- is amazing!

darc- O_O..... what are the chances of u and dazwa being in the same pool as me and kip? LOL. fun set. u can't just rest me two times and attempt several others. and yea, i'm pretty much all words and no actions. u made it back to maine all safely and **** haha :]

col bol/otru/other FL duuuudes- sweet that i got the chance to play u guys for a bit before your flight back home! col bol, 3 jump canceled shines LOL yea i was impressed. good ****, sucks that u guys wont be at fc :/

grillz/tech zero- wow. hope you guys make yourselves a name soon. i was really surprised. good matches w/ you, tech zero. you're gonna be insane after you get more experience under your belt @_@

keepspeedn/smashmac/da shiz wiz- those hats are cute LOL

xif/mikey lenetia- o______________________________o peaches of amazing. thanks for the matches!

cunningkitsune- lawl i killed u with sheik's upb >:] i'll never let u forget LOL u and mikey are too good, great stuff in teams =]

kirbstir- next target: kirby. -_-

drephen/mathos/viperboy/tink/other midwesterners- you guys are too good hahaha glad to have met some of u, see u at fc. i want friendlies if possible! $1 MM if u must :]

everyone else i played- thanks for the friendlies, good ****, hope all of u had an awesome time

TA brothaaaas- good stuff =] *pound*

Big_R

Smash Champion
Fun tournament, thx for runnin it fellas.

KDJ-dont know u but no good **** for not coming.

drephen- god deezy u spelled it wrong.

watty-p zone?! dayum!

italian bistro-sry u looked too expensive. we got scared

frenzie-didn't realize the seroiusness of the situation...haha wow that was bad. sry we will do better in teams.

mathos-dag, yo.

joebushman111- i like it when u call me joe bushman lol. also, sucks for going out to mw. gayness

d20- nice one ylink match i could barely get warmed up. first match of the day... lol oh wellz.

ppl i played in both pools day one- sry i couldnt; give u better matches, i was playing horribly. i just wanted the day to end and it was too hot for that ****.

dot eater- idk if i told u i was playing bad, but maybe u saw it when we played on day 2. if not, maybe i am just talking nonsense.

twigger-awesome tricksies making me think we had no chance for 2nd seed, so i go for a practically suicide spike, then u ss me in teams. man i was dumb. oh well we will get u next time.

forward-get this man some pretzels! wtf were u talkin about the entire time. lol best/worst trashtalk ever.

pc/chillin- yes the pzone is back son!

oro-thx for the housing it was awesome. esp the doggie bed 2nd day lol.

oro's mom- thx for the food it was out of control. man, first dunkin donuts in years

girl in taco bell who lived in PA-fitness expo lol

EEvisu

Smash Lord
shout outs:

Kiwii I think I need to get to know you better so i get something drawm on my name tag next time lol

Fonz & Aho are my boyz, too good cheering you guys and I'm glad at how well you both placed in teams!

PC I'm glad you actually know my name man, I feel important now lol, ur Fox is too good

M2K dude u play great even when having a bad day, that **** talk some people were doing was lame but man u held it down, ur a cool kid no lie, stay fresh

Foward = torny ******* lol

Chllin hey I heard u 2 stocked M2K w/ ur Sheik OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG lol good shiz at 4th in torny

Plank, **** sandbagger lol

KIP why did I o Falco against u when u train w/ PC amazing Chris >_<

rest of my pool ~ great matches, Bowser is badass lol

QDSV & Rock were too cool, great matches

Linguni was shorter then I thought, like a little badass Frodo lol

Shiz is my Falco idol, it was a big convidence boost to do decent v. ur Falco once lol

Speed & Mac I got u mixed up but ur both really good, I'm rEEtarded sorry lol

KM & Gred = best people to convo w/ after a torny lol

CHU YAYUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Husband that one missed DI sucked, sorry bro

Wife I'm glad u did well, people been sleeping on you to much

Cort and Brookman it was nice seeing you, rep brothers lol

Tunes Crew and TSA were mad good, I was impressed how much u all improved

lozr and Jihad and the rest of the NC crew repped ur state well, cya in NC guys!

Kasier and Chin are too good, too bad u both got screwed on day 2 =[

Neo it was nice meeting u, I wanna main Roy now lol

Vist, Redd and Omin are beastly

Hova and Blues are too cool~

Rest of TA *pound*

CK, Aero, Boss, 5%, Korn, FOB are always good to see

Sol, Ky and Phish it was nice playing my old rivial lol, you guys are still mad good

Mooney it was nice to see you lol

Everyone else good ****, too lazy to keep writing names now sorry

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
super special shout out to forward who is easily the best falco, you're just a really smart player you can tell every single one of your moves and decisions are carefully calculated and it shows, plus you're approaches are **** tricky. I want to talk to you about coming down to florida at my house for a bit before FC for some smash and then go to LTEC2 so you can get some money and some south circuit points.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
First and foremost everyone owes Plaink a huge thanks for all the work he did in making this happen. He went above and beyond between rides, housing, and everything else. Dylane too, she selflessly did a ton throughout the weekend. After that just a thank you to everyone that helped make pound happen. Between people that brought setups, kiwi with name tags, sarahs 4'11 self on the grill, people that housed/gave rides, some of the midwest guys (joe, frenzie, mathos) helping out saturday, and everyone else that came out. Pound couldnt have happened without the community on the whole.

Brackets are going to neal. Should be up soon. Vids whenever copycat gets um done. Will be up on mlgpro.com gameroom.

Other than that Pound 2 had Hella friendlys, a good vibe, had its grassroots hitches (like the thermosat being set incorrectly and us not having keys to change it till sunday), amazing players, some great matches, huge prizes and all that good **** that go along with a great grassroots tourney.

Couple random shoutouts, but in general was good seeing/meeting/playing what few friendlys i got with everyone.

Midwest guys.. way too cool. I get happy everytime i see ya at a tourney.

NC peeps- the dodgeball gods dont like me

G-reg- thanks for the rides

Dylane-I keep all bets. So i gave jon ur 50 cents for the printer thing.

Tink/Watty- I cant believe i forgot to get u mofos back. At least drephen took his like a man!

Florida is good and chill

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
:(

It isn't about the Emo part...it's about the Pizza.

The Pizza...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
No really, it IS about the pizza. Would this be even half as funny if he were simply standing there? No, it would not be funny at all. The pizza MAKES it!

A donut would also suffice..........

sig edited, In all seriousness, PC Chris, please click the link. It isn't bashing you!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Pound 2 was amazing. Plank, you're the man for driving us to AND from the airport, as well as housing us last minute.

K.C. Cloud - You're one of the funniest people I've ever met. You have to come down to Florida for a year so you can learn how to pillar from XIF's Peach ;)

Grills - What can I say man? You're too d*** cool for New Jersey. Get Tec0 and move to Gainesville, since that's where I'll be for the next for years. Hold on to that rock.

Tec0 - Same as I said for Grills, oh, and I ****ing hate your Fox, you're too good.

All of South Florida - It was nice to finally meet and Smash with you guys. XIF, Green Mario, Linguini, Rock Crock, QueenDVS, DaShizWiz, KeepSpeedn, Smashmac... ****, we had a LOT of Floridians at this tourny, and I didn't even list central Florida!

Doyoung2win - It was nice to meet you in person man, after just seeing random posts in the Jigglypuff forums. Good job in singles.

Dark Sonic - Good ****, I can't believe we did so well considering our first big tournament. I love how we both got ***** in singles but then placed like 17th or something in doubles. Teamwork, man, teamwork. See you at Gigabits.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
hmmm wow toecutter im not really sure what message your trying to portray with your ytmnd. Its not really funny and doesnt make any sense. Just seems unnecessary and childish for you to go through the trouble of making it. He's accomplished alot in the smash community, but i guess since you are not nearly as talented as him you try to take personal jabs. I usually don't post and cause drama but i just don't understand how some Nobody like you can try to embarass someone they dont know anything about. you can call me pc's ***** or w/e you want for sticking up for him but the truth is i'd rather that than see stupid **** like that about a friend of mine. Grow up.

aho43

Smash Lord
Also, everyone I met/hung around with at Kaiser's is mad cool, and I'd like to come down for a less serious tournament (if kaiser doesn't care) and party with you guys for real
this can be arranged

edit: I had alot of fun at this tourney. And didn't even get to meet/play/hangoutwith all the people i wanted to. shoutouts in a day or 2.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
hmmm wow toecutter im not really sure what message your trying to portray with your ytmnd. Its not really funny and doesnt make any sense. Just seems unnecessary and childish for you to go through the trouble of making it. He's accomplished alot in the smash community, but i guess since you are not nearly as talented as him you try to take personal jabs. I usually don't post and cause drama but i just don't understand how some Nobody like you can try to embarass someone they dont know anything about. you can call me pc's ***** or w/e you want for sticking up for him but the truth is i'd rather that than see stupid **** like that about a friend of mine. Grow up.
Umm ok, that makes little to no sense whatsoever.

It was meant as a joke! It was unnecessary, but so was you posting that message. And it was no trouble. And it does make sense, the Darth Vader NO is obviously an internet meme, as is the Song, as it was used for the infamous "Myspace Suicide". If you know that, it will make more sense.

You think I don't know he's accomplished a lot? XD He's arguably the best Smasher in the United States, and I personally believe that to be the case. And I'm the FIRST person to admit I'm not very talented. I'm mediocre AT BEST! This is no personal jab, it was meant as a lighthearted joke, which it IS.

I'm not trying to embarass PC Chris, either. And I don't know him personally, but that doesn't mean I know nothing about him.

I won't call you PC's *****, that would be childish.

That entire post of yours could be considered childish. You just listed off a bunch of falsehoods. And you were really acting like a hypocrite, saying:

embarass someone they dont know anything about.
That's what you attempted to do to me. You know nothing about me, nor anything about my sense of humor.

I was not attacking anybody in ANY way. It was you who attacked me, and called me childish. Your post was pretty hypocritical. Grow up.

Note: There is no hostility coming from me.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Awesome tournament. I would love to give shoutouts but It's just too much to post. So I'll make it brief.

K.C. - Your awesome
Bass - Hi
Dosv - Nice meeting you aswell, your too cool.
Eggm - Nice falco. You almost had me in one of our dittos.
Reik - Your too sick aswell.

And a million more people aswell. Like I said, i'm in a tight position right now and don't have much time.

Also, I can't wait for the vids. Me vs Tink/Drephen was too good.

aho43

Smash Lord
No one said I was better than KM.

Idiot.
I think you meant. EEEEdiot.

Just drop it @ toecutter. It'll be easier that way. PC didn't like it. I didn't even click on it, but if he doesn't like it, its prob not funny.

Edit: I just had a dream i had long hair again. :|

Edit2: i just found a dead mouse in my kitchen. In a mousetrap.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i suck at this game. who gets 1st seed in pools and then goes 2-0? omnisquander.

shout-outs:
plank - you're my friend.
plank's ex - you're just like jon. just with big boobs. thanks for feeding us.
m2k - "Hey, Forward. Remember that time you were ranked higher than me?" lol, no more staying up till 7:00 in the morning. ...okay maybe one more time.
cactuar - that controller did make my fox like 23424x faster. who's the dude who made it for you? i want him to make me one.
pacman - thanks for all the rides dude. you're definitely one cool *** ****ing guy.
sensei - you talk just like aho, lol. if you need housing again, lemme know. you're definitely welcomed back.
dot eater - we only played like ONCE dude. next time...
ryoko - SWORDS
km - glad to see you again friend.
aho - thanks for the pound after pools. i don't like pissing you off (which i seem to do a lot) :(
green mario - you're too sick, dude. too sick. stop SD'ing! lol
jasona - your samus is good. get better against Shiek!
neo - i mean... obviously my shiek is better than yours. haha, fa'serious tho', when i get a ride we'll play more so i can steal more of your **** :chuckle:
pc - THOSE WERE SOME HUGE ****ING BUGS. close **** against M2k on yoshi's. that always happens to you :embarrass
wife and husband - obviously <3
dashizwiz - your falco is nice. lol @ playing me until you get a **** match in. NOT HAPPENING! lol.
chillin - i mean... teach me fox sucka.
chu - i mean... you're too good at this game.
anden - good matches, son. you're mad chill.
greg - im sure you heard my orgasms while you ***** during friendlies.
doll - blisters. :( you're my friend roy.
alex and travis - i mean... i love you guys.
redd - we suck. :laugh:
cunningkitsune - i mean... our fox's are too good.
taj - you're a tall *** black guy.
forward - don't be so mean.
hayato - yea we need to play maaan. you're too cool.
kiwi - <3 my fox pic.
twig - FOX!?
keepspeedn - slow down.
qdvs - =)
nikkatzu - calm down. you talk too fast and say dumb ****. if you were a little more relaxed, you'dbe more tolerable.
hat - NO HAT!?
swift - dude, you surprised the **** out of me with your Fox. warn me next time! :laugh:
kip - i didnt know you've been playing this long. sheesh.
kirbystir - nice job beating shiz.
rockcrock - dude you're cool
anthony - GOOD ****

i'm at work but i know i'm still missin loads of people. gay @ greg for taking that homosexual picture of me. good **** everyone. can't wait to see you guys again.

Top Bottom