• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Of course, it's doubles. And if you're referring to that 2 vs 1, that's cuz Fatal wasn't listening to me too well when I told him to stop approaching you on the ledge.
I remember that. "Just get away from the ledge" :laugh:

Still want to play you. :bee:

I love Ny/NJ we are the best at drama lets face it guys

Give ourselves a round of applause.

Doom v Cheese
Deltacod v Bizkit
The whole doubles thing
NJ powerrankings
Me getting banned for threatening inui after he taunted me

i mean we are too good
Pff, I wouldn't say Bizkit and I have drama. :embarrass

Edit: Lol Shadow, getting mindgamed by the very roomy venue. XD

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea no we're cool. I just wanted to state that I know the matchup. MM next time I guess?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah, Bizkit vs. Delta was very tame and not dramatic at all, probably because they're like the two most docile people ever.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yea no we're cool. I just wanted to state that I know the matchup. MM next time I guess?
Good by me. It'll probably be the only MM I do all day. :laugh:

Unless we meet in brackets, in which case we won't need to MM. =P

Yeah, Bizkit vs. Delta was very tame and not dramatic at all, probably because they're like the two most docile people ever.
It's true, I don't really get worked up about much. Or at least I try not to let it show.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Oh, by the way.

Cheese--you are a despicable human being. Also, you're free as hell. I beat you legitimately (quite handily), we shook hands, and that was that. Wow, you took a loss well! I was proud and happy. Didn't rage a single bit, and all was well.

Or was it? Nope, of course it wasn't. Nothing is with you, because exactly like your tag suggests, you're one sour block of milk. Kingz walks up to me about five minutes after I beat you and tells me that you're already on some ridiculous string of johns. I was excited to find out what it was. Your story this time was that you were "playing so terribly" against me, and if you were playing "at least 60%", you'd have two-stocked me twice. At this point I was hoping you'd turn your keys over to someone (considering you were way too drunk to drive home...oh wait--you're too busy banning people that beat you on the ladder to get your **** license anyway).

Yeah bro, you were totally playing badly. You know, beating Ron (as inactive as this guy's been he's still ****ing good/smart as hell, and he's back now) and taking a game off of Shadow are clear indicators of your poor performance, aren't they? Doom is just so bad that you should've ***** him so hard! What's your john this time, you messed up your grabs against me? Nope, that didn't happen. You went 2 for 4. Impressive, considering my screaming. Is it possible that you got outplayed? No, of course not! You're Cheese, the best Ice Climbers in New York and the main character of the Smash community!

But on the real, who are you again? That guy who's 0-3 with me in tournament yet claims that he's so much better than myself and Bleachigo? That guy who has two accomplishments ever (one of the most inconsistent players in the country and a FALCO PLAYER)? That guy who nobody's ever dreamed about seeing money next to his name in a results thread? Yup, that's you. You may not realize it, nor want to realize it, but it's true. Go back under your rock and keep hitting that "give infraction" button. Power over the internet is fun, isn't it? It's a good thing people like you are nothing in person.

Enjoy being Inui 0.8. You're the bad version of him whose voice hasn't been adjusted to the "tolerable" level yet.
That was... really beautiful...

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i love the ny/nj community...you guys make tournies so exciting

<333333 drama

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
33: dark.pch first off you're a great player. secondly peach has no business offstage with tl. oh and grab alittle more. and come to poly a bit more. projo plays tl and peach =]
great players dont place like I do all the time. Thanks for the comment but I am not great at all.

And idk what to do against a TL that runs and camps me all day. So I did not deserve to win at all. Which I feel stupid about cause I Can tell with Campy foxes, Falco and Snakes, but not him.

Also, I REALLY need to work on my nerves. I'm not sure how to do that.
Whwn you figure that out, tell me.

dude stop taking the losses or any of brawl seriously lol, when i was watching u in friendlies, even tho it was friendlies and u were in some different mood that i prolly didnt know, stop forcing kills, be patient about it and play smart and rack up a lil damage and wait for the opening. just keep playing to learn and be patient about your progression every one works at their own pace

i was managing to keep up with jash in friendlies maybe took a game or 2 off (even tho it was some of it was SDs and it was gay azz freestyling friendlies lolz) im sure you can do the same too and prolly better
I usually would not be this upset. But I am sick and tired of failing so many times. this is number 5. It gets annoying. I played at NK house for 2 weeks straight. And Xvik lent me his wii for a week. I was abusing that thing so hard after I got home from work. And for the last 2 tournaments I did horrible once again. I just can't take it anymore. Screwining up once or twice, then yea, I be ticked a well, but not this much and I would be placing well in other tournies around that time period like I did summer time. But I havent, at all. All that work for this? people can excuse my rant and it was childish, so sorry for that, But I seriously had enough.

Friendlies and tournaments are 2 different things. And I dont have to worry about anything in friendlies. Tournies is not like that. and keep losing matches I have a shot of winning. Yesterday was just insane and really made me rage. The worst I have ever seen within my matches in my life to have a chance of winning and blowing it. I'm not cut out to be a competitive player anymore, and 5 strikes shows it. The summer I was at my best, but that can't ever happen again.

Oh, by the way.

Cheese--you are a despicable human being. Also, you're free as hell. I beat you legitimately (quite handily), we shook hands, and that was that. Wow, you took a loss well! I was proud and happy. Didn't rage a single bit, and all was well.

Or was it? Nope, of course it wasn't. Nothing is with you, because exactly like your tag suggests, you're one sour block of milk. Kingz walks up to me about five minutes after I beat you and tells me that you're already on some ridiculous string of johns. I was excited to find out what it was. Your story this time was that you were "playing so terribly" against me, and if you were playing "at least 60%", you'd have two-stocked me twice. At this point I was hoping you'd turn your keys over to someone (considering you were way too drunk to drive home...oh wait--you're too busy banning people that beat you on the ladder to get your **** license anyway).

Yeah bro, you were totally playing badly. You know, beating Ron (as inactive as this guy's been he's still ****ing good/smart as hell, and he's back now) and taking a game off of Shadow are clear indicators of your poor performance, aren't they? Doom is just so bad that you should've ***** him so hard! What's your john this time, you messed up your grabs against me? Nope, that didn't happen. You went 2 for 4. Impressive, considering my screaming. Is it possible that you got outplayed? No, of course not! You're Cheese, the best Ice Climbers in New York and the main character of the Smash community!

But on the real, who are you again? That guy who's 0-3 with me in tournament yet claims that he's so much better than myself and Bleachigo? That guy who has two accomplishments ever (one of the most inconsistent players in the country and a FALCO PLAYER)? That guy who nobody's ever dreamed about seeing money next to his name in a results thread? Yup, that's you. You may not realize it, nor want to realize it, but it's true. Go back under your rock and keep hitting that "give infraction" button. Power over the internet is fun, isn't it? It's a good thing people like you are nothing in person.

Enjoy being Inui 0.8. You're the bad version of him whose voice hasn't been adjusted to the "tolerable" level yet.
While this was epic to read, cheese is better than me dude. So if he got all this...........

Allied

Smash Master
I remember that. "Just get away from the ledge" :laugh:

Still want to play you. :bee:

Pff, I wouldn't say Bizkit and I have drama. :embarrass

Edit: Lol Shadow, getting mindgamed by the very roomy venue. XD
Too easy.

i love the ny/nj community...you guys make tournies so exciting

<333333 drama
worddd dawg come down more!!!! :D

who else is mad the the alias "chaosmarth" mains MK?

imad

NEO IS PISSEDDDDD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Hell no, Cheese isn't better than you in the slightest. You're just inconsistent, he plays a much better/easier character, and you have some emotional issues with playing your best. You've got crazy potential.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
word DP is hard, especially for me cuz he block spams lolz

block spam > NEO

Prawn

Smash Master
1: Atomsk ($350.00)-split - We never did sopo dittos, and i gave you pokemon stickers :( I really do wanna play you one of these times, even if its a mm. I want to learn better IC stuff/maybe pick up d3. Also I never knew your MK was as good as it was. good ****
1: Shadow ($350.00)-split - THATS THAT PRAWN PRACTICE YO, no but for real you are my favorite metaknight, master the ditto and topple m2k plz kthx
3: ADHD ($138.00) - we never played. boo.
4: Zucco ($46.00) - good **** zucco, you deserve this placing, you are too good.
5: Nairo ($23.00) - didnt even really know who you were before this, I was impressed
5: teevee ($23.00) - GET @ TV, free win or not you *****.
7: Jash - jassssssshhhhhh. you gotta get that plushie to teach you the mk matchup.
7: JTails- good **** in our mm. I figured out your diddy and you went mk. D: haha next time we need to go again, i hope i impressed you when i "did my thing" before.
9: Dabuz - never played, we talked a bit though. also you mix mountain dew with pepsi, you should chill on that. it cant be healthy
9: Xzax - didnt really see who you were but 9th is ridiculous good ****
9: Minty - minty if our mm wasnt separated I woulda won :D lol, I'm still happy to bring you to game 3 i guess. also stop talking about my smoking so loud i dont wanna get in trouble :(
9: Delta Cod - i had green ace flashbacks watching you. LOL. we gotta play soon though
13: ChaosMarth - didnt play you
13: Problem - im mad upset at my loss to you :( but it was good **** you deserved it. keep ******.
13: PatG - thanks for letting me sleep over, oh wait, YOU DIDNT D:
13: Bizkit - ty so much for driving me and everything i will see you at DNA keep ******
17: Doom - thank you for beating cheese i didnt wanna hear him trash talk me anymore then he already does :)
17: Viva - nice placing bro!
17: Will - willll I lost to JG and we coulda played again :(
17: Nakat - Didnt talk to you but i heard you love female orgasms
17: Fatal - you're better then this. but your seeding was bull****
17: JG - really sad about our set :( I felt like I had it figured out but you CPd a realllly good stage. lol @ your mk game 2, your ROB is much better vs ICs.
17: Vinnie - PGNNNNNNNNN. sorry we didnt get to play but you didnt get there early, also cool trip to MickeyD's yo
17: NinjaLink - fun friendlies at the end lol. I wanna play seriouslies sometime and have you help me with my IC issuessssss.
25: Cheese - no comment.
25: Smurf - who what now
25: Penta - lol you outplaced me. gay. no offense. XD when are we gonna mm?
25: Dil - idk who you are
25: Dire - I started sandbagging so hard after i took your first stock in our mm, then i couldnt bring it back. You are really good at that matchup and i need to learn it. We WILL play again. Also, lol @ you **** talking me shaking hands after I chaingrabbed, very lol.
25: BloodCross - you are very good and you are going to **** at DNA, I can feel it :)
25: King Toon - idk who you are but i know youre a wifi proooooooooo.
25: Tiny - i dont know who you are
33: Bob The Builder - i dont know who you are
33: ICEing - i dont know who you are
33: BigM - we never got to play lol.
33: AceDude - i dont know who you are
33: ikon - you are so much better than this placing yo. we gots to meet up at more tournaments you're mad chill.
33: Prawn - lol @ this.
33: RedX - get @ that ike
33: Anti - LOLZOMGZ YOU PLACED THE SAMEZ AS ME HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN etc etc. doesnt matter if you left im still as good as you now.
33: Deven3000 - idk if i met you or one of the deven1 through 2999's
33: LucarioOwl - i dont know who you are
33: GunBlade - i sort of know who you are
33: M-D - moondoggie we did bad :(
33: John12346 - none of these
33: dark.pch - dont get down
33: dMT - shiek is not viable im sorry :( fantastic tourny tho
33: allied - dont get too down bro.
49: Cypher - thats my last name
49: Asuka -idk who you are
49: Bnzaaa - wtf you were here?! why did you not come up to me i love talking to other ICs :D
49: WomboWolf - who
49: Projo - lool toonlink
49: DanyO -our set was lulzy, d3 doesnt do that good vs ics :(
49: Phresh - yo dog heard you got beat by a ganon
49: Arban - who
49: HyperEnergy - who
49: Remix - who
49: HelpR - i saw you like getting interviewed 50 times talking about the same ban mk bull****. thats so lol
49: CrossDash - crossJOINT.
49: Vulcan - idk who you are
49: Shippo - i think i know who you are
49: LinkX - linkY
49: Fire - ice
65: ShadowLink84 -lolwut
65: Water - lol at you beating my mk on picto. sorry about ICs i just love chaingrabbing peoples tournament dreams away :D
65: Rockin - rollin
65: Isfet - tefsI
65: Knightmare - i dont know who you are
65: MarioSonic - i dont know who you are
65: H1N1 - i dont know who you are
65: ebo- i dont know who you are
65: valo - ggs in our set. i was already warmed up vs rob before we played :D
65: ShinBowser - i dont know who you are
65: Xivk - i dont know who you are
65: RazeKing- i dont know who you are
65: Nuke - i dont know who you are
65: Tncz - i dont know who you are
65: frak - i dont know who you are
65: Johan - i dont know who you are
65: rathy Aro - i dont know who you are
65: Inferno - i dont know who you are
65: Jaw - i dont know who you are
65: Obito - i dont know who you are
65: Kingz - i dont know who you are
65: MechWarrior - i dont know who you are
65: SouthPaw - i dont know who you are
65: USA - i dont know who you are
65: Music - i dont know who you are
65: SonicFalco - i dont know who you are
97: Mexican - lol at last place

derp derp i didnt do good at all and i didnt play that many people and i lost nearly all my mms but i guess it was good.

i dont think anyone really liked me at this i was being loud and obnoxious and talkative cause i smoked WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much lawlllllllll.

sorry broskis ily guise.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Yeah I got NinjaLink for my first opponent and lost its like five months of training were for nothing but I'll do better next time.

Zucco

Smash Master
does anybody know who's wii was the one in the middle of the back wall(the wall straight ahead if you were entering the room from the doors). I remember the Lucario texture was super blue and some haruhi song kept playing on FD, along with other various hacks. I saved both my sets with bloodcross and Will and want to know if they can be put up. I was using the Taiga tag btw.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
5: teevee ($23.00) - GET @ TV, free win or not you *****.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

I DID NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS! Please do tell so I can bash at him :)

Edit: Or are you referring to the doubles nonsense... derp derp derp

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hell no, Cheese isn't better than you in the slightest. You're just inconsistent, he plays a much better/easier character, and you have some emotional issues with playing your best. You've got crazy potential.
I dont let one play better charactersbe an excuse for something like this. Remeber when I went to no maps and had to fight for meta in a row? I amde it out that alive. I was stuck with a mid tier character and played matchs up thare are not in my favor except for DDD, which is even. And I ended up getting 13th out of 67 I think. Same think with SNES. So one playing a better character than me is no excuse.

When I nearly beat Inui and atomsk at that tourny, people were saying that I was better than inui cause he plays meta and I was going even with him. Even made that comback game 2 after I was getting ****ed up hard. I told them no I am not, cause he won the matchdispite him being meta, if I dont beat someone, they are not better than me. Even if meta is a bad match up for me, there is no excuse for it. Same goes for atomsk.

And about cheese. results show that he is better. Cheese did better than me in this tournament and I believe at VC. Same with Gautlet. As nice as people wanna be, results dont lie and can't be avoided. Cheese is better.

And Neo, I can't tell if you are being serious with that or saying that I showuld be blocking or something. I did not quite get what you mean by "block spam"?

Prawn

Smash Master
if TV was in juice he'd only be like 40% because hes so small

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Oh, by the way.

I'm not going to write a full on essay like I could here, but I'll just say, look at who you hear things from. If you pay half attention to what I said, and actually check your sources, you'll hear that I said I was playing badly and felt like I would have won if I was on point. I'm much less of a sore loser than you try to make me out to be. In fact, I'll CP an AIM convo I had earlier today about it, where I PRAISE YOUR MK.

chaingrabber (4:05:12 PM): then doom, who beat me
chaingrabber (4:05:18 PM): i played awful, but no johns
Falln (4:07:11 PM): dooms not good tho right
chaingrabber (4:07:16 PM): he is atually
chaingrabber (4:07:17 PM): *actually
chaingrabber (4:07:19 PM): very good
Falln (4:07:24 PM): meh
Falln (4:07:39 PM): hes prolly just another meta
chaingrabber (4:07:45 PM): he's 8th in NJ
Falln (4:07:48 PM): thats kinda bad
chaingrabber (4:07:50 PM): "just another meta"
chaingrabber (4:07:52 PM): lol
chaingrabber (4:07:57 PM): you have one skewed view
chaingrabber (4:07:59 PM): of brawl

Kay? I think you can be a real **** sometimes, but you're a great player. Can we stop this Cheese hate at some point? You beat me completely fairly, I was outplayed. Do I think I'm capable of beating you? Absolutely. Did I do it? No. You were better than me yesterday, and that's that.

Tony T

Smash Ace
well as soon as I'm done eating I'm uploading videos including Zuccos and JTails matches and if anyone has my match against NinjaLink please Upload it both of them. and oh yeah I had to face him in my first match!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This all would of been avoided if you unbanned me from AllisBrawl feggot.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hold up, lemme call Ally to sub in for me.
Oh was that a joke?

let me laugh now.

ROFLROFROFL

CHEESE JUST USED ROOKIES SAME UNFUNNY JOKE CHANGED THE NAME FROM M2K AND ALLY THEN REPOSTED IT.

ROFL ROFL CLASSIC LMFAO SO FUNNEY.

Top Bottom