• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yo my ***** Ksizzle isn't getting any burn, get him off the bench and sub him in for Nairo dawg. Good team work guys keep it up keep it up *claps hands* you got this and on last stock last game we'll switch in Ksizzle for M2K, go team go. XD XD XD
LMAO! Too goodz.

Good **** in doubles btw.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Atomsk- Good job Atomoosks
Shadow- I wanted to play you shadoop
ADHD- No snakes were here Wyatt!!!!!! This was all you!
Zucco- Me and you have to play sometime.
Nairo- I think you are underrated, but it always ends up in your favor. Good job I had fun playing you at JG's place.
teevee- "Smashers are family" Nice to meet you, I can see we will have fun in the AIB chat.
Jash- Thanks for the compliments and awesome ToonLink.
JTails- Ggs in doubles, always fun to play against you.
Dabuz- Dont quit this game, and I enjoyed our conversation.
Xzax- Nice to finally meet you! Minty- a good friend of mine, keep doing good! Also I will be there to pep talk you when you need it.
Delta Cod- You are the best Yoshi.
Problem
PatG- Nice to finally meet you.
Bizkit
Doom- Glad to see you again.
Viva- Another good friend, you did good don't be upset that you lost in doubles. It's always fun to hangout with you and I will have those pictures for you :D
Will- Your DK= sex.
Fatal
JG- Another good friend. We are a good team, but still have things to work on. I had fun with SWR and you are all cool. I can't wait to train with you guys more.
Vinnie- Thanks for accepting my request to learn the GNW MU.
NinjaLink- ggs in doubles.
Cheese- ggs in doubles.
Smurf- Nice to see you again Penta- Good job with Viva.
Dil- ggs
Dire- Your Gnw is so good, keep it up.
BloodCross- ggs in doubles.
King Toon
Tiny
Bob The Builder
ICEing
BigM- Another good friend, Thanks for getting me that ride home! You don't know how grateful I was. I can't believe that guy approached you. I had your back xD
AceDude
ikon- I want to mm your snake really bad. From what I heard it was legit.
Prawn
RedX- ggs
Anti- I told you to sandbag against Remix. xD
Deven3000
LucarioOwl
GunBlade- My homie xD we gonna chill more often.
M-D- Your Fox impressed me.
John12346
dark.pch
dMT
allied- Cool *** dude like for real. Always great to see you at tournaments!
Cypher
Asuka
Bnzaaa
WomboWolf
Projo
DanyO
Phresh- Impressive IC's
Arban- I'm glad my coaching helped you! You are a good friend, and cool to chill with.
HyperEnergy
Remix- Another good friend. I will **** talk you every time I see you! Oh now you mad son!? Lol lets chill a lot more.
HelpR
CrossDash
Vulcan
Shippo
LinkX
Fire
ShadowLink84
Water
Rockin
Isfet
Knightmare-
MarioSonic
H1N1
ebo
valo
ShinBowser
Xivk
RazeKing
Nuke
Tncz
frak
Johan
rathy Aro
Inferno
Jaw
Obito
Kingz- My 5 year old buddy! Don't pay any attention to your placing. You know you are better then this! Thanks for persuading your parents to come get me.
MechWarrior
SouthPaw
USA
Music
SonicFalco
Mexican

To anyone who didn't know I was the black guy with blue skinnies on xD.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yo my ***** Ksizzle isn't getting any burn, get him off the bench and sub him in for Nairo dawg. Good team work guys keep it up keep it up *claps hands* you got this and on last stock last game we'll switch in Ksizzle for M2K, go team go. XD XD XD
um what????

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Had an amazing time at this tournament, and for the first time in my life, I can understand where Inui was coming from... Doubles was sooo much more fun than singles this time around xD

More shoutouts to come later, oh and get at my DK tie!! You know you love it =P

ANTi_

Smash Hero
um what????
He's trying to make a joke about how they subbed me in after i asked them to hold my doubles match before the bracket even started.

SO HILARIOUS ROOKIE, OMG LULUZLULUZLUZLUZL -__-

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
1: Atomsk - Good seeing you. Thanks for the support. :)
1: Shadow - Nice to see you again. Still have one of the best records against you. :laugh:
3: ADHD - Nanner and Egg locks. Food is too broken in Brawl. GGs.
7: Jash
7: JTails - VERY good games. I want some rematches.
9: Dabuz - Buzz Buzz Buzz Lightyear.
9: Delta Cod - Yoshi too good?
13: ChaosMarth - Good games once more. You got a lot better since Viridian.
13: Bizkit - 2v1 vs. you and Fatal was amazingly fun. :laugh:
17: Doom - Glad you found a way to make it. Nice seeing you again.
17: Viva
17: Will - DK is stupidly strong. :laugh:
17: Fatal - 2v1's too good.
17: JG - inb4newtournyfix.
17: Vinnie - You CP mad hard. GGs.
33: BigM - GGs. Get the Small Baby to stop bugging me during the matches, lol.
33: ikon - You're such a hustler.
33: Prawn - You're at the top of my "To play" list next time we attend the same event.
33: GunBlade - You and ChaosMarth look so similar it's not even funny. >_>''
33: dMT - Thanks for hosting this. Was a lot of fun.
33: allied - Needs more trolling.
49: CrossDash - See, you didn't place last. :laugh: You can do better, just gotta practice some more.
49: Shippo - It's on, bro.
65: Inferno - Doubles was real fun. Step up your survival. :laugh: You can place better than this. :(
65: Kingz - Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Vinnie

Smash Master
~Shoutouts~

1: Atomsk ($350.00)-split - Good job :).
1: Shadow ($350.00)-split - Good job :). I'm 0-11 with you.
3: ADHD ($138.00) - GJ
4: Zucco ($46.00) - Nice man, you did really well. Ness head ftw!
5: Nairo ($23.00) - See above lol
5: teevee ($23.00) - I didn't even notice how well you did :o great job.
7: Jash - Hiya
7: JTails - So you DO see how Zelda has potential! Let's Zitto next time we see eachother.
9: Dabuz - Nice seeing you again, and it's WAH-RIO, not WARE-EO
9: Xzax - gj beating Minty. The xat char owners shoulda taken a pic together :(.
9: Minty - top 10 again, good stuff, work on that MK >_<. Also Lucario is impossible.
9: Delta Cod - Haha good stuff, you're really really good.
13: ChaosMarth - Fun teaming with you, and, ICE BEAM!!!
13: Problem - Glad to see you're improving still. GJ beating Will.
13: PatG - GJ beating Fatal :). We shall team eventually.
13: Bizkit - GGs man. The whole port priority grab armor thing in the beginning was a little dumb >_< but since you beat me on my CP I won't complain. Nice seein ya.
17: Doom - It's alright, we all get a millionth once in a while. This is my 2nd week in a row :(.
17: Viva - GJ VIVA!!! DCAMP SIXTY SIX!!!! gj vs fatal/bizkit in doubles.
17: Will - Fun carpool again, thanks for driving. Great job in doubles, your set with Atomsk/Zucco was so amazing.
17: Nakat - Nice seeing you :). Yes I will teach you the gnw matchup :D. DAPHNE!
17: Fatal - It's alright, you're not the only one who's inconsistent T_T.
17: JG - Hi, nice seein ya.
17: NinjaLink - So many people getting 17th who shouldn't have ><, nice seeing you again Randall, nonetheless.
25: Cheese - Plz respond to my AIMs... gj vs Shadow.
25: Smurf - Hi
25: Penta - Pretty gj. Gj in doubles too. You're still improving. :D
25: Dil - Nice seein ya again.
25: Dire - Let's drop gnw and main mk before MLG :(. Nice seeing you again.
25: BloodCross - hi
25: King Toon - ggs, don't switch to mk against me lool owners of xat chat unite!
25: Tiny - Nice to finally see you, and **** YOU FOR TECHING MY 9 LOL
33: Bob The Builder - hi
33: ICEing - hi
33: BigM - hi
33: AceDude - hi
33: ikon - hi
33: Prawn - hi, great to finally meet ya. Sucks we couldn't get a TV going, but whatever. Fun trip to mcdonalds too :), gl at DNA
33: RedX - hi
33: Anti - I'm assuming you dropped out lol. GJ in doubles I guess.
33: Deven3000 - lol gj vs kingz. ggs in doubles.
33: LucarioOwl - hi!
33: GunBlade - GUNBLAAADE, Zelda has potential.
33: M-D - hi
33: John12346 - Lucario is impossible. ggs.
33: dark.pch - hi
33: dMT - good tourney, wish there were more setups v_v
33: allied - ALLLLIEEEEEDDDD, nice to finally see you again. Owners of XAT chat, unite!
49: Cypher - hi
49: Asuka - hi
49: Bnzaaa - hi
49: Projo - hi
49: DanyO - hi
49: Phresh - hi
49: Arban - lol nice seein ya.
49: HyperEnergy - hi
49: Remix - Fate has it that we'll never MM. But whatever. lol nice seein ya.
49: HelpR - hi
49: CrossDash - hi
49: Vulcan - hi
49: Shippo - lockerzzz
49: LinkX - hi
49: Fire - You'll getem next time, we'll train.
65: ShadowLink84 - hi
65: Water - hi
65: Rockin - hi
65: Isfet - hi
65: Knightmare - You'll getem next time, we'll train.
65: MarioSonic - hi
65: H1N1 - hi
65: ebo - Hiya! Great meeting you even though I never told you that PGN = Vinnie -.-
65: valo - hi
65: ShinBowser - hi
65: Xivk - hi
65: RazeKing - hi
65: Nuke - hi
65: Tncz - hi
65: frak - hi
65: Johan - hi
65: rathy Aro - hi
65: Inferno - hi
65: Jaw - hi
65: Obito - hi
65: Kingz - hi kingz!
65: MechWarrior - hi
65: SouthPaw - hi
65: USA - hi
65: Music - hi
65: SonicFalco - hi
97: Mexican -hi

Rookie: Very good stuff in doubles. Fun carpool, you did really well. Zelda ftw!

Blackanese: Is it worth saying 'nice seeing you again' anymore? I see you like every tourney rofl. Let's have babies k.

I gave

EVERYONE

a shoutout.

I'm too good.

GGs everyone. I gotta take a smallish break from this game b/c it seems that I can't even think anymore. :(. I will return in like April. Fun games to everybody.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
ROFL i was remembering all my sets and i realized.

Every set i won the person cp'd me to battlefield and got 3stocked or nearly 3stocked.

I don't even like battlefield and usually ban it in the ditto. LOL going to battlefield more often now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wtf happened here i get 10 texts telling me to get over here asap to talk to dmt lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well...

lets just say

dmt made a mistake and **** happens kk??

VC8 coming soon !!!!

XD

also I read aib saying this was better than vc7 due to friendlies...lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya well I will be updating my venue soon HAHAHHAHHAAH.

XD

my venue did suck XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This makes the 5th tourny in a row I blow once again. I had enough of this. I'm freaking horrible. I seriously can't do this crap anymore. I'm gonna be 22 next wensday. I am getting to old for this crap to let it stress me out.

Acedude, that tourny set we had, I won that by luck cause of that SD. I dont wanna win that way That SD just screwed up everything for you to play well. So that win means nothing. And you was the only person I beat. Freaking had the set with CHaos marth but was just a Dumb*** to react quick enough to hit him and win. And had the lead against Kingtonn and as usual when I have the lead I can't ****ing win. I dont get this **** at all, how the hell I keep trying like hell and still get nothing. Even going to NL house means nothing. Just to go to tournyies and get ****ed up all the time.

People were right, peach is a ****ty character and I am wasting my damm time and money playing her. And I am not gonna counterpick characters cause that is not what I play this stupid game for. There for, I have no reason to play this game. I'm seriously freaking tired working my *** off to do well and ****ing dont. I was sooooooooooo upset yestderday that I ended up damaging my arm a lil and stromed out the venue to get some air. I can't take this anymore and tired of feeling like some joke of a player anyone can beat. So I am gonna but an and to this. No one is able to help me get back to how I was in the summer so the hell with this. I'm not spending my money on this stupid game and I can use it for better things.

emo rant/vent done.

Outside of this, DMT nice on runny the tourny well with that many people. You are a good host. And having the topurnys at Poly are great cause of all that space you have. Good luck with the next one.

Xvik, thanks for lettting me hold your wii with brawl for a week. I spent hours on that thing each day, and it got me nowhere, i'm just an idiot.

Also if the set with me and acedude was recorded, Don't but that up. That match was stupid and I dont wanna win that way, and it is not fair to acedude ether.

For the few I played in Friendlies, good games. Though I can't remember you all.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
This makes the 5th tourny in a row I blow once again. I had enough of this. I'm freaking horrible. I seriously can't do this crap anymore. I'm gonna be 22 next wensday. I am getting to old for this crap to let it stress me out.

Acedude, that tourny set we had, I won that by luck cause of that SD. I dont wanna win that way That SD just screwed up everything for you to play well. So that win means nothing. And you was the only person I beat. Freaking had the set with CHaos marth but was just a Dumb*** to react quick enough to hit him and win. And had the lead against Kingtonn and as usual when I have the lead I can't ****ing win. I dont get this **** at all, how the hell I keep trying like hell and still get nothing. Even going to NL house means nothing. Just to go to tournyies and get ****ed up all the time.

People were right, peach is a ****ty character and I am wasting my damm time and money playing her. And I am not gonna counterpick characters cause that is not what I play this stupid game for. There for, I have no reason to play this game. I'm seriously freaking tired working my *** off to do well and ****ing dont. I was sooooooooooo upset yestderday that I ended up damaging my arm a lil and stromed out the venue to get some air. I can't take this anymore and tired of feeling like some joke of a player anyone can beat. So I am gonna but an and to this. No one is able to help me get back to how I was in the summer so the hell with this. I'm not spending my money on this stupid game and I can use it for better things.

emo rant/vent done.

Outside of this, DMT nice on runny the tourny well with that many people. You are a good host. And having the topurnys at Poly are great cause of all that space you have. Good luck with the next one.

Xvik, thanks for lettting me hold your wii with brawl for a week. I spent hours on that thing each day, and it got me nowhere, i'm just an idiot.

Also if the set with me and acedude was recorded, Don't but that up. That match was stupid and I dont wanna win that way, and it is not fair to acedude ether.

For the few I played in Friendlies, good games. Though I can't remember you all.
you'll be back

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I was feeling awful the whole day due to lack of sleep and food
I gave up realising how bad I was doing mid second stock and didn't try, I regret doing that since you're one of the better players I know

I made alot of mistakes/bad decisions at this. I was in no condition to play through brackets

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, either be better, or don't. Choice is yours, too old for this? Give me a ****ing break ROFL

You have potential, just finish it. No one wants to read your rants.
Then use the ignore list and add me on it like everyone else has. I can rant about what I want, this is talking about the tournament. And I see no johns here nether, just me being honest with myself, which most people can't even do.

I was feeling awful the whole day due to lack of sleep and food
I gave up realising how bad I was doing mid second stock and didn't try, I regret doing that since you're one of the better players I know

I made alot of mistakes/bad decisions at this. I was in no condition to play through brackets
Thats why I said if our set was recorded, to not upload that. That set ment nothing at all.

Top Bottom