• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I watched Jtails and Bizkit play because I had to play the winner.

I wanted Bizkit to win, I was like, 100% sure I could have beaten him. And none of my watching Jtails mattered, since he didn't use MK anyways. D:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
It's ya boy JG and despite claiming i'd have almost all the videos from Poly up by tonight, I have yet to upload a single one.

rofl, no offense, JG. you always get videos up quicker than anyone else. just joking around :D.

Prawn

Smash Master
eh too many shoutouts to do

i'll do them later, but first:

shoutout to JG for beating me and showing me i need to learn the ROB matchup.

also shoutout to shadow, the future face of MLG brawl.

TeeVee

Smash Lord

I wanted Bizkit to win, I was like, 100% sure I could have beaten him. And none of my watching Jtails mattered, since he didn't use MK anyways. D:
no offense because i think your yoshi is amazing...but i highly doubt you would have beaten bizkit considering he was beating green ace consistently before he quit

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
no offense because i think your yoshi is amazing...but i highly doubt you would have beaten bizkit considering he was beating green ace consistently before he quit
None taken, I just feel MUCH more confident in the Snake MU than the MK MU. I actually really, really like the Snake MU. That and I did pretty decently against him and Fatal in doubles.

Still, playing Jtails was really fun and intense, and I'm happy with the set regardless.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
LMFAOOO if he is gonna be sad about it then you don't have to, but only if he says something lolz.
I have no problem with it being up. If people think i suck because of that then let them. -shrug-

I don't care if people think i'm bad anymore rofl. I've got tons better anyway.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
This is ya boy, JG

And i'm slacking on the videos.
It took me about 6 hours to record all the videos today. there's like 50 matches being pushed out. But now that I got them recorded you can expect one out about every 6 minutes or so.

It's ya boy JG and despite claiming i'd have almost all the videos from Poly up by tonight, I have yet to upload a single one.

rofl, no offense, JG. you always get videos up quicker than anyone else. just joking around :D.
<33

Also I have way too much to say to put it all in shoutouts. But You all know I love you. And to anyone that left me a shoutout(i read everything) I appreciate it and I'll remember that =)

*goes back to cooking videos.*

Bizkit047

Smash Lord

You underestimate me in the Yoshi matchup. I've consistently beaten Green Ace, who is very good vs Snake. Egg spam/pivot grab/spaz neutral A only works so well. ;D

Oh, and I have to rage a little about the seeding at this. How did Fatal manage to get Jash as his second opponent? Fatal is ranked #1 in NE, how did he get a tougher bracket than most others? Patg, who is ranked 5th in NE got Red-X as his second opponent, while Fatal gets Jash. I dunno, seems a little off to me.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh, by the way.

Cheese--you are a despicable human being. Also, you're free as hell. I beat you legitimately (quite handily), we shook hands, and that was that. Wow, you took a loss well! I was proud and happy. Didn't rage a single bit, and all was well.

Or was it? Nope, of course it wasn't. Nothing is with you, because exactly like your tag suggests, you're one sour block of milk. Kingz walks up to me about five minutes after I beat you and tells me that you're already on some ridiculous string of johns. I was excited to find out what it was. Your story this time was that you were "playing so terribly" against me, and if you were playing "at least 60%", you'd have two-stocked me twice. At this point I was hoping you'd turn your keys over to someone (considering you were way too drunk to drive home...oh wait--you're too busy banning people that beat you on the ladder to get your **** license anyway).

Yeah bro, you were totally playing badly. You know, beating Ron (as inactive as this guy's been he's still ****ing good/smart as hell, and he's back now) and taking a game off of Shadow are clear indicators of your poor performance, aren't they? Doom is just so bad that you should've ***** him so hard! What's your john this time, you messed up your grabs against me? Nope, that didn't happen. You went 2 for 4. Impressive, considering my screaming. Is it possible that you got outplayed? No, of course not! You're Cheese, the best Ice Climbers in New York and the main character of the Smash community!

But on the real, who are you again? That guy who's 0-3 with me in tournament yet claims that he's so much better than myself and Bleachigo? That guy who has two accomplishments ever (one of the most inconsistent players in the country and a FALCO PLAYER)? That guy who nobody's ever dreamed about seeing money next to his name in a results thread? Yup, that's you. You may not realize it, nor want to realize it, but it's true. Go back under your rock and keep hitting that "give infraction" button. Power over the internet is fun, isn't it? It's a good thing people like you are nothing in person.

Enjoy being Inui 0.8. You're the bad version of him whose voice hasn't been adjusted to the "tolerable" level yet.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You underestimate me in the Yoshi matchup. I've consistently beaten Green Ace, who is very good vs Snake. Egg spam/pivot grab/spaz neutral A only works so well. ;D

Oh, and I have to rage a little about the seeding at this. How did Fatal manage to get Jash as his second opponent? Fatal is ranked #1 in NE, how did he get a tougher bracket than most others? Patg, who is ranked 5th in NE got Red-X as his second opponent, while Fatal gets Jash. I dunno, seems a little off to me.
Aha, I'd really like to play you. You didn't prove your match up prowess during doubles. ;D

I did hear the seeding was a little off here. Shadow was talking to me about how he had a lot more matches than he usually plays, so I'm guessing he didn't get as a good a seeding as he should. Still, I won't assume anything, since I've never ran a tournament myself.

Doom's fence of text (seriously guys, a wall does not have spaces for paragraphs) is ****.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
shadow told me he thought it was messed up he was playing teevee in winners semi's but then i told him about the anti thing and he understood. rofl

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Aha, I'd really like to play you. You didn't prove your match up prowess during doubles. ;D
Of course, it's doubles. And if you're referring to that 2 vs 1, that's cuz Fatal wasn't listening to me too well when I told him to stop approaching you on the ledge.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
me: *watchs doom vs cheese*

me : mins later, of me playing friendlies, l hear doom yelling assuming it was him getting cg'd

me: after seeing him walk away, i asked " DOOM BABY, DID U WIN AGAINST CHEESE"

doom: " **** YEAH! "

ME : *thumbs up* i wanted to hug u

Allied

Smash Master
I love Ny/NJ we are the best at drama lets face it guys

Give ourselves a round of applause.

Doom v Cheese
Deltacod v Bizkit
The whole doubles thing
NJ powerrankings
Me getting banned for threatening inui after he taunted me

i mean we are too good

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

I did hear the seeding was a little off here. Shadow was talking to me about how he had a lot more matches than he usually plays, so I'm guessing he didn't get as a good a seeding as he should. Still, I won't assume anything, since I've never ran a tournament myself.

Doom's fence of text (seriously guys, a wall does not have spaces for paragraphs) is ****.
yeah, my bad. i actually did get second seed XD. i was wondering why teevee and pat g fought while i fought NL, but chaos marth explained to me the whole anti leaving early situation.

about playing more rounds than i thought i would have had to just to get to semis, i had no idea this tournament had over 90 entrants XDD. i was thinking like... 50. the venue is too nice. completely mindgamed me!

Top Bottom