• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm not going to write a full on essay like I could here, but I'll just say, look at who you hear things from. If you pay half attention to what I said, and actually check your sources, you'll hear that I said I was playing badly and felt like I would have won if I was on point. I'm much less of a sore loser than you try to make me out to be. In fact, I'll CP an AIM convo I had earlier today about it, where I PRAISE YOUR MK.

chaingrabber (4:05:12 PM): then doom, who beat me
chaingrabber (4:05:18 PM): i played awful, but no johns
Falln (4:07:11 PM): dooms not good tho right
chaingrabber (4:07:16 PM): he is atually
chaingrabber (4:07:17 PM): *actually
chaingrabber (4:07:19 PM): very good
Falln (4:07:24 PM): meh
Falln (4:07:39 PM): hes prolly just another meta
chaingrabber (4:07:45 PM): he's 8th in NJ
Falln (4:07:48 PM): thats kinda bad
chaingrabber (4:07:50 PM): "just another meta"
chaingrabber (4:07:52 PM): lol
chaingrabber (4:07:57 PM): you have one skewed view
chaingrabber (4:07:59 PM): of brawl

Kay? I think you can be a real **** sometimes, but you're a great player. Can we stop this Cheese hate at some point? You beat me completely fairly, I was outplayed. Do I think I'm capable of beating you? Absolutely. Did I do it? No. You were better than me yesterday, and that's that.
Okay, good post. +respect here. I suppose you say your fair share of ******** **** when you're mad, as does everyone. I know Kingz is a little kid and not the brightest, but what he said did sound like it could've come straight from you. The person I heard about me/Bleachigo being "way worse" than you was a reliable source, but again, people don't always think when they're in bad moods. Sorry for making a long/assholish post, I was feeling creative and a bit disrespected.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol at that falln *** pretty much saying doom sucks. Hey Doom! I think its time you MM a certain mod for a large sum of currency.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think of the rock when people post like that ...you gotta ask

WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU

but that is very mean towards newer players

ch33s3

Smash Lord
You don't need to whine about it every post @.@

You havnt proved anything in tournament or anything really so you can never really question your seeding :/
I however, can. Rage.

<3

Seriously, stop giving me top players round 2.

lol at that falln *** pretty much saying doom sucks. Hey Doom! I think its time you MM a certain mod for a large sum of currency.
He says everyone sucks. *shrug*

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
cheese...u place the same so there is no progression dude. But if you play well you can do better...thats the life of being a mid level player

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yay me vs Zucco was fun, we both ***** each other then had a close match ^_^ Still upset that I died from DI-ing a nair poorly bc I thought it would combo me instead of kill me LOL. Again, watch me learn from my mistakes Zucco... I'll be ready for Lucario next time =)

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I think of the rock when people post like that ...you gotta ask

WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU

but that is very mean towards newer players
I'm sorry but i got super annoyed when people who were bad came to me saying "wtf that guy plays mk why do i have to play him round 1! change it!" it happened all day.

I however, can. Rage.

<3

Seriously, stop giving me top players round 2.
you had shadow round 3 you had a bye

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
OMg my life is MISERABLE and i haet every1. MK shud be banned **** **** ******* * ** * ** * ** * ** ** * * . BLACK PEOPLE **** ing ** $*%(#*$&%$#% FRIED CHICKEN, **** insert (random mk) **ing timed me t*h*e* * out yo***8. Coulda *in * done ****in' '*' (even my apostrophes orbit around a one-letter curse word, that's how *ing good i am). AND I HATE THIS GAME OMG.
Only thing I look at when you post

Aren't I an *******?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
cheese...u place the same so there is no progression dude. But if you play well you can do better...thats the life of being a mid level player
Thats how it is right now with me.

I'm sorry but i got super annoyed when people who were bad came to me saying "wtf that guy plays mk why do i have to play him round 1! change it!" it happened all day.

you had shadow round 3 you had a bye
Speaking of this, How I end up getting 33rd when I only beat one person? if I got a bye, then one bye actually covered that. There was too many people for me to get 33rd I think.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I do not even tell people who they play I just announce matches...TOs need to stop that lol

Max Ketchum

Chaos Marth, no offense, but you really shouldn't be talking about seeding. You practically gave yourself a free ride to 13th place. You didn't beat anybody notable at all in winners and lost immediately in losers. You don't have any accomplishments either. Not to be cocky or anything, but I've done much more than you have (and I'm ranked above you) and I had NinjaLink third round of winners...and I also won a round in losers, and still got 17th place. I know you were behind the laptop the entire day and dMT doesn't really know much about the scene here since he's so inactive. To be honest it kind of seemed like you seeded yourself in such a way that would get you a good placing for basically free.

Unless you beat somebody that wasn't Knightmare in winners, or won rounds in losers, then yeah...if that was the case though, then I apologize.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Thats how it is right now.

Speaking of this, How I end up getting 33rd when I only beat one person? if I got a bye, then one bye actually covered that. There was too many people for me to get 33rd I think.

Yes you had a bye.

EVERYONE WHO IS GOOD GOT A BYE.

Max Ketchum

Yes you had a bye.

Also, when NinjaLink questioned why I had to play him third round, I told him it was fourth and that I got a bye before beating two people. He went to the bracket, checked, and said I didn't have a bye and it was third. <_< Not sure, though.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Chaos Marth, no offense, but you really shouldn't be talking about seeding. You practically gave yourself a free ride to 13th place. You didn't beat anybody notable at all in winners and lost immediately in losers. You don't have any accomplishments either. Not to be cocky or anything, but I've done much more than you have (and I'm ranked above you) and I had NinjaLink third round of winners...and I also won a round in losers, and still got 17th place. I know you were behind the laptop the entire day and dMT doesn't really know much about the scene here since he's so inactive. To be honest it kind of seemed like you seeded yourself in such a way that would get you a good placing for basically free.

Unless you beat somebody that wasn't Knightmare in winners, or won rounds in losers, then yeah...if that was the case though, then I apologize.
I beat dark.pch after knightmare then lost to delta(thought that woulda been vinnie)

then beat viva(who beat bigm,smurf and someone else to get to me)

I understand why you thought that though. Alot of people assumed that happened.

edit: doom you should've had a bye and you and nl should've been 4th round(at least thats how i thought i had it) if it wasn't like that it was because i had to put you in late because dmt forgot to put you in a think.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes you had a bye.

Lucy, I think you got some explaining to do.

Also anti, I have a question for you, were you sandbagging me game 1 when I played your meta knight, cause I nearly won that and I don't think I should have got that close.

Max Ketchum

And even if it wasn't Vinnie, it still was later in the bracket and Vinnie is not as good as NinjaLink. <_<

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lucy, I think you got some explaining to do.

Also anti, I have a question for you, were you sandbagging me game 1 when I played your meta knight, cause I nearly won that and I don't think I should have got that close.
Well i barely ever sandbag, But that was my first match of the day.

Game 2 i guess it was either i played better or something. lol

EDIT: Get this Doom i would of had to play TV 2nd round in singles. lulululz (thats why TV was a bit pisst)

Tony T

Smash Ace
Ok I got a Buy in the first round and I end up facing NinjaLink in the next round I enjoyed the match and I could have taken him to game 3 if I didn't screw up in the end of the 2nd match after that match I was pissed off that my best was not good enough.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Figured.............that is all....

And choasMarth, I am not notiable anymore. So idk why I am getting byes at tournys if you give them to good people.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
And even if it wasn't Vinnie, it still was later in the bracket and Vinnie is not as good as NinjaLink. <_<
You were added late and no one good was on NL part of the bracket so i put you there. same case with minty getting put in late and being put on xzax side of the bracket when xzax had no one notable to play and tv and anti.

Game 2 i guess it was either i played better or something. lol

EDIT: Get this Doom i would of had to play TV 2nd round in singles. lulululz (thats why TV was a bit pisst)
3rddd @.@ and tv was added late too.

edit: Tv, minty, doom, dire, jash were all added in late because either someone forgot to put them in or they weren't in the venue when the final call for singles was announced just to clear that up.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
You were added late and no one good was on NL part of the bracket so i put you there. same case with minty getting put in late and being put on xzax side of the bracket when xzax had no one notable to play and tv and anti.

3rddd @.@ and tv was added late too.

edit: Tv, minty, doom, dire, jash were all added in late because either someone forgot to put them in or they weren't in the venue when the final call for singles was announced just to clear that up.
IF YOU ADD PEOPLE LATE REDO THE BRACKET.

caps.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Dmt told me not to redo it, because he wanted me to hurry up and finish the bracket. Also at the same time i had to deal with the dm/shadow, anti,adhd doubles situation @___@

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dmt told me not to redo it, because he wanted me to hurry up and finish the bracket. Also at the same time i had to deal with the dm/shadow, anti,adhd doubles situation @___@
Should I make a hotline for TO help 1-800-alexstrife?

Allied

Smash Master
alex strife make sure u IM me ur directions to ur house, can i get thier thru public trans?

IM me all the info brahh

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Situation wasn't even dealt with, DMT only listened to Shadow/DM's side of the story.

But w/e

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
anti if it was me...u wouldnt have gotten into doubles but thats just me

allied 2732 fish ave bronx ny 10469 that is my address.

Allied

Smash Master
either way ChaosMK good stuff on 13th, and dealing with it i mean it was a big tournament and a pretty hyped event

i really did like the TOs thought DMT deff did a good job (even though he left me out of bracket until last minute so me and chaosMK had to find me a spot in tournament at the last second >_>)

but for the most part it was a great venue i think honestly that gave you great bonus points, roomy, comfortable i mean

If alex strife could only get a venue like that all the time >___> amirite?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
either way ChaosMK good stuff on 13th, and dealing with it i mean it was a big tournament and a pretty hyped event

i really did like the TOs thought DMT deff did a good job (even though he left me out of bracket until last minute so me and chaosMK had to find me a spot in tournament at the last second >_>)

but for the most part it was a great venue i think honestly that gave you great bonus points, roomy, comfortable i mean

If alex strife could only get a venue like that all the time >___> amirite?
rofl@chaosmk. but yeah you were REALLY lucky not all the first round matches were played @.@

next time people should check to see if you're in the bracket just to be safe.

Allied

Smash Master
yo alex i'm leaving manhatten on thursday so u wanna do it tuesday or wednesday instead ?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti if it was me...u wouldnt have gotten into doubles but thats just me

allied 2732 fish ave bronx ny 10469 that is my address.
Ok, i would prefer that then WINNING THE TOURNAMENT to find out i didn't win it.

Top Bottom