• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 11.28 RESULTS

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Lol wut I placed higher than last in singles? Surprise, surprise.
Anyway, Team Awesome did okay.
I feel bad for SonicFalco, that was a mix-up, IMO.
Good stuff, people.
Also, HelpR, we actually did have Melee half way through, lol. :dizzy:

Bleh, I should've got the PAGE crew's contacts...

HelpR

Smash Ace
to everyone who was playing melee and that small group playing smash 64: sorry about kicking you guys off, I feel kinda bad now about it, but we were running nearly an hour and a half behind schedule, and having setups taken away from the tourney at hand hurts us alot.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I learned a lot from this tournament. Thanks to all of you for bearing with me. I assure you, the next Poly Brawl will be nothing short of epic! I'll make sure it runs smoothly and perhaps even tolerate some MMs xD and even run a 3rd event.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
to everyone who was playing melee and that small group playing smash 64: sorry about kicking you guys off, I feel kinda bad now about it, but we were running nearly an hour and a half behind schedule, and having setups taken away from the tourney at hand hurts us alot.
I was playing 64 lol, it's aight you did what you had to do

BUM163

Smash Lord
Good fun tournament. I see alot of people progress to a point the game is slowly evolving. Ally snake is super precise and i respect that alot. Anti you are just too good and everytime i play you i learn more and more.

Did anyone see NL diddy when he did pull it out lol? Not for nothing and i'm going to keep it real just have diddy and pikachu and i think you would be a monster.

Wes we did mad good in teams and that ness/zss combo if we keep teaming is going to be a problem to every team guranteed. Doom it was good seeing you there. Brims you need to start training with me so i can get that ike to be scary.

Inui and atomsk... it's great seeing ya guys and inui... slowly, but surely i will be back. this tournament proved that my skills are slowly coming back and i hope everyone is ready for when i do.

I honestly would love to see spammer back. One of the best legit players i ever played. Cable should of been here to represent the dk's... hopefully he is at my tournament.

Mr.809 is going to be a problem once he starts entering tournament. kid has a nasty different mk. Basic sausage... our training and our skills will be up there soon enough. I hope this tournament prove that training does pay off. Jtails and projo.... ya are getting better by the tournament.

Jtails don't worry about who you lost to... i lost to patg and what i did? i beat him in a mm after just to prove to you that sets are to short and you may not learn the style of play within two matches. that's why i mm pat g cause no offense to him cause he is good.... i shouldn't have lost.

Dire and jash.... thanks for giving us that opporunity to try even though we failed lol. We need to train like we used to so NYC have more heavy hitters. Ya got to much potential not to join singles. Malcolm..... equals huge problem for everyone. his precision and farting on everyone is priceless lol. Will we both placed the same lol.

Let's take over in a higher placing next time. Kirin your mario is nice.... where was the link though? Gunblade good playing you in tournament.

Good matches to everyone i played and Good tournament overall. Dmt hope to see another polybrawl soon enough. Maybe we can arrange something that i bring tv's if you need them to your tournament.

Oni163 is my aol name if you want to train or ask any questions. D1 hope for the best my dude.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Jtails don't worry about who you lost to... i lost to patg and what i did? i beat him in a mm after just to prove to you that sets are to short and you may not learn the style of play within two matches. that's why i mm pat g cause no offense to him cause he is good.... i shouldn't have lost.

you pretty much forced me to mm you after I 2-0ed you. I know that matchup like the back of my hand, just because you forgot the ZSS matchup doesn't mean you shouldn't have lost to me. Last match after were 2-2 in that 3/5 set I just didn't really wanna play anymore/slash wanted to catch my breath and you won fair and square ggs.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmao i forced you? i asked you once and said i ain't like how it went and you said ok. i didn't put a gun to your head... i didn't raise my voice at you. i came at you calmly. catch your breath? My dude you said this will be best out of 5 and came up with idea to play in campy stage final destination for all the matches lol.

You beat me in the tournament cause i forgot to dodge her clothes. you was racking mad damage with that and that was smart of you. In the mm you got learned and i dodge all your clothes and then what? you started getting 2 stock from game 4 and just couldn't do anything. Who cares if you know the match up? Everyone has a different style with the same character.

You good, but what tournaments have you won? What huge accomplishments have you did in this scene?Stay in your place and if you want to play me again... come to my house anytime and we can do mm's there. Make sure you have all your money this time also lmao. This guy battle me in a mm..... yet couldn't even give me all the money and i still let it rock. When you do big things... then you can act conceited... right now just keep training and get better.

Want to talk privately.... Aol name = oni163. Want to keep talking crap trying to look big on smashboards....... Press continue lol.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Lol naa this guy thinks i was trying to get on him. It's that when he beat nl... he was bragging about it acting mad conceited. Then he beats me and does the same thing. As many tournaments and high level players i done beat.... i don't ever brag or act like that. It's annoying. I will always speak the truth and i give him respect.... just his attitude is stank.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lol naa this guy thinks i was trying to get on him. It's that when he beat nl... he was bragging about it acting mad conceited. Then he beats me and does the same thing. As many tournaments and high level players i done beat.... i don't ever brag or act like that. It's annoying. I will always speak the truth and i give him respect.... just his attitude is stank.
Have you met Cheese before?

Zucco

Smash Master
Why would patg brag about beating Ninjalink's Olimar? Thats like if I bragged about beating ADHD's peach/Ice climbers or something along the lines.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
What's good with some videos, stop giving them to NL to upload, he's too slow.

Thats like if I bragged about beating ADHD's peach/Ice climbers or something along the lines.
I 2 stocked his Icies in a friendly at Kosha and never stopped bragging, he was getting tight :laugh:

BUM163

Smash Lord
Because that's what he did after the match. i heard him talking to other people and then he did the same about me. i know who cheese is and although he does the same thing. When i beat him the last tournament... he said **** i know this match up... yet your style is different and unique. He beat will, but didn't beat me. Everyone has different styles and you can have the same character but i will lose to someone and will can beat him cause the styles and precision determine the matchup.... includling who does the least mistakes.

I'm done with the situation already and really don't care. Like i said i think he is good. I much rather try to be cool with him and we can actually train.... But now that's up to him... whether he wants to keep this going or squash it. I'm just trying to come back to being who i was in the first place. Anyone is allow to come if they can make it over to my place.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
What's good with some videos, stop giving them to NL to upload, he's too slow.

I 2 stocked his Icies in a friendly at Kosha and never stopped bragging, he was getting tight :laugh:
I 2 and 3 stocked you with fox, and i beat your ddd with only doing dair and nair with snake.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ya crazy lol. This week if anyone wants to train... hit me up here or on aol. I live in the bronx and my aol screen name is oni163

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Because that's what he did after the match. i heard him talking to other people and then he did the same about me. i know who cheese is and although he does the same thing. When i beat him the last tournament... he said **** i know this match up... yet your style is different and unique. He beat will, but didn't beat me. Everyone has different styles and you can have the same character but i will lose to someone and will can beat him cause the styles and precision determine the matchup.... includling who does the least mistakes.

I'm done with the situation already and really don't care. Like i said i think he is good. I much rather try to be cool with him and we can actually train.... But now that's up to him... whether he wants to keep this going or squash it. I'm just trying to come back to being who i was in the first place. Anyone is allow to come if they can make it over to my place.
absolutely johning for Will when I say he shouldn't have lost to Cheese D:

which is why he's challenged cheese to a 30 dollar mm lol

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
YO JG when you read this you should upload WFs first where ally 3-0d ADHD
i saw it on live stream and was like ohhhhh **** lol. That set was crazy on allys part. hes got the match up down now lol. At pound i want a fair match! pierce better be there!

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
You beat me in the tournament cause i forgot to dodge her clothes. you was racking mad damage with that and that was smart of you. In the mm you got learned and i dodge all your clothes and then what? you started getting 2 stock from game 4 and just couldn't do anything. Who cares if you know the match up? Everyone has a different style with the same character.
Double post but bum elaborate on this. How do you dodge ZSS' pieces? do you jump and airdodge to catch them oravoid them by jumping over it when she throws it or w.e???

ADHD if u reading this u tell me too. I know you know the match up really well cause i remember u 3 stocking snakeee once

ADHD

Smash Hero
I invented something hilarious and I'm going to use it on ally. I hope he likes it :p

You can just shield it and pick it up when it fully falls.. or jump on platforms.

BUM163

Smash Lord
At first he was just throwing to me or on the floor next to me to force me into it. Then i remember snakee used to do the same thing so if he was far... i caught it in mid air and either threw it out or threw it to the floor. If he was somewhat close.... i would just start dodging to prevent huge damaging combos.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
I invented something hilarious and I'm going to use it on ally. I hope he likes it :p

You can just shield it and pick it up when it fully falls.. or jump on platforms.
Looking foward to it yo! Diddy techniques are like mad fun and awesome to watch lol

Top Bottom