• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 11.28 RESULTS

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Well, since this thread is still somewhat alive, JG, I need to have a couple hundred thousand matches against you next time we go to the same tourney. You're prolly my best chance at learning two of my most annoying MUs, Rob and MK.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I just realized, if Inui had my bracket he could of probably gotten 5th or 4th. lol....

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Yeah I looked at the brackets on Aib and I found it funny how someone with a bye and 3 wins and 2 losses gets a higher placing than someone with 4 wins 2 losses and no bye. lmao

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All this beef from you boys. Well it was fun to read. And what is up with the Peachs beasting around here? Like come on. **** these same boring characters in the top 10. Thats what the beef should be about!

Guess I am gonna have to come back and hack it. I have not beein around cause I was not working. So no money to enter. But I have one now. So I am gonna have to show you boys some **** with Peach. I may have not been around but my Peach has gotten better than you last saw her. How you ask? It will be a nasty surprised that will make Peach seriously A tier material, I promise you all that one with all the confidence in the world. I'm about to prove to this community seriously that I am the best Peach on this planet.

Wes, hit me up on aim when you can and let me know when you will be playing this week. I get off of work everyday at 3PM. Bum, you another beast so I am gonna keep in touch with you and I'll be playing with you as well.

ADHD, No one can hate on you if you are the one placeing and making money. You making that green, they are not. But I am pretty sure you realize this, cause in your post you hardly fight back. Just keep it simple. You may have beef with NL and he is one of my good friends. I don't wanna feel like if I talk to you I am being a **** to NL. Or the other way around since you really have not done anything to me to flame you. But I will tell you this. You are in for the fight of your life if I ever get you n bracket. I never faced you in bracket while everyone else gets too. Ally is not gonna be the only person taking you out in singles. If I ever get you in bracket, there is gonna be 2 people to fear. And no amount of Peach practice from people is gonna help you against me. But if you wanna get a head start, go for it.

Bout to show you boys why Peach is too good for this stupid *** game. Wes and Bum, when I play wih you guys and see the **** I will be on, you gonna know and see what is gonna be happening a tournies, you boys get a first look at this before anyone else.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yay peach matchup practice :D
Not from me though. I got no problem with you but you are never gonna face my Peach unless I get you in bracket. And If I even decided to use her against you in a friendly, I am sandbagging so hard.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I expect an epic match from you boy, don't dissapoint me. Might be the best set of that tourny we face in. Now go get that practice. See you on the battlefield. Peace off.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wow Wow Wow

All this beef from you boys. Well it was fun to read. And what is up with the Peachs beasting around here? Like come on. **** these same boring characters in the top 10. Thats what the beef should be about!

Guess I am gonna have to come back and hack it. I have not beein around cause I was not working. So no money to enter. But I have one now. So I am gonna have to show you boys some **** with Peach. I may have not been around but my Peach has gotten better than you last saw her. How you ask? It will be a nasty surprised that will make Peach seriously A tier material, I promise you all that one with all the confidence in the world. I'm about to prove to this community seriously that I am the best Peach on this planet.

Wes, hit me up on aim when you can and let me know when you will be playing this week. I get off of work everyday at 3PM. Bum, you another beast so I am gonna keep in touch with you and I'll be playing with you as well.

ADHD, No one can hate on you if you are the one placeing and making money. You making that green, they are not. But I am pretty sure you realize this, cause in your post you hardly fight back. Just keep it simple. You may have beef with NL and he is one of my good friends. I don't wanna feel like if I talk to you I am being a **** to NL. Or the other way around since you really have not done anything to me to flame you. But I will tell you this. You are in for the fight of your life if I ever get you n bracket. I never faced you in bracket while everyone else gets too. Ally is not gonna be the only person taking you out in singles. If I ever get you in bracket, there is gonna be 2 people to fear. And no amount of Peach practice from people is gonna help you against me. But if you wanna get a head start, go for it.

Bout to show you boys why Peach is too good for this stupid *** game. Wes and Bum, when I play wih you guys and see the **** I will be on, you gonna know and see what is gonna be happening a tournies, you boys get a first look at this before anyone else.

GUESS WHOS BACK ? DARK IS BACK LOL. I HOPE YOU DONT LEAVE AGAIN WELL I GUESS WE CAN TRAIN ONCE AGAIN. NEW YORK HAS TO GET STRONG AGAIN TAKE OUT THESE SIMPLETONS THAT LIVE IN NEW JERSERY. Anyways i will hit u up dark when im free i have to register for spring semester and probably go to some photo shoots so i may be busy but i should have free time. Anyways **** PAT NJ IS WACK NEW YORK IS BACK!!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Anyways **** PAT NJ IS WACK NEW YORK IS BACK!!

I am from New York, that's where my house is. I just go to school in Connecticut, and I dorm there.

The whole situation involving me and bum... and me and bum only was a misconception that got dealt with and squashed quickly.

Question is why are you coming at me? smh you have nothing to do with this.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
anyways **** Pat Nj Is Wack New York Is Back!!

I Am From New York, That's Where My House Is. I Just Go To School In Connecticut, And I Dorm There.

The Whole Situation Involving Me And Bum... And Me And Bum Only Was A Misconception That Got Dealt With And Squashed Quickly.

Question Is Why Are You Coming At Me? Smh You Have Nothing To Do With This.
I'm Coming At You Cause Your A New Kid On The Block So I Have To Break Your Lil *** In. And You Was Taunting A Few Of My Friends In Tournament Matches. And I Know Your Not Nj I Said This **** Pat, Nj Is Wack And New York Is Back Thats So You Can Understand Now Lol.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
fatal get out of here monkey

Where the hell did you come from fatal, you still pussed out from my mm requests.
And noone is mad he ***** he just had no respect for his fellow new york people. So i have to pull my belt out and show him some lol.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
You people are funny to me talking mad **** when 99.9 percent of you are Garbagio.
Truth who the **** are you lol. You come in this thread talking **** about NL you need to learn to bite your tongue. Your forgetting who NL knows anyone have beef with DA has beef with me. And i'm sure you dont want me to start with the trash talk. It funny that your bashing him when he wasnt even talking probably to you or about you. I guess your feeling left out how about this me and you money match Sonic vs what ever garbage level characters you have in your arsenal? And since you seem to love to exploit NL's inaccurate predications. I will see if you will make fun of all the predicating of what i will do to you during our matches. I tell you one thing i predict 10gs of Morton's Salt after our matches.

And to my good ol friend ADhdtv parade while it lasts soon you will be taken out. I just hope when that time comes you will still have the competitive desire you have right now that your income is increasing from you tournament victories. Anyways in conclusion Jersey is AYUSS full of campers/MK's or peole who switch to lower tier characters to try and show people that they are really good or claim to play good with or main lower tier characters but when its tournament time puts on their MK shirts ,masks, wings, shows and sword. I hope people have fun with the rankings that they have right now embrace that **** cherish that ****, its not going to last very long for the next couple of months to come. Me, DA Bum , bud from the cosbyshow(ANTI) jtails and the rest of the high ranked New York players will make sure of that.

I'm not even in NYC right now but ..... mah N1&&A WESSSSS !!!!!!
This post gave ME the chills. Watch out NYC. DA is on the rise again.

"I tell you one thing i predict 10gs of Morton's Salt after our matches."
Lmao

Top Bottom