• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 11.28 RESULTS

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
1: Ally ($380.00) - i kept staring at you in your tournament match with my obama mask lulz obama still hates/loves ya
2: ADHD ($190.00) - i stalked this guy and wanted to know how i could make my diddy have longer bananas
3: Anti ($114.00) - little bizzle.
5: Malcolm ($19.00) - hope you found your phone
5: PatG ($19.00) - oh my doo'z gettin up thuur
7: PGN - forgot me in his shoutouts. >_> he still cool
9: MintyFlesh - my favorite little asian<3
9: Bum - nice seeing you man
13: Rookie - long time no see. i get the feeling you forgot my name LOL "oh its uhm CF MAN" lMAO
13: Man from California - o_o someone from CA came here?
13: NinjaLink - this guy gives canada tips when he's clearly from NY. treason.
17: Projo - jobama, nice placing
17: John12346 - this guys name sounds like computer coding lol
17: VivaSaturn - aww look at ma boy all grown up. :( doing big things make daddy skip proud
17: JTails - :D do better i know you can
25: JG - i dont think ive played you. we gotta do friendlies sometimes or a MM :D falcon alldai
25: AceDude - wherez yo cf
25: SF93 - obamaobamaobama
25: Doom - MM's blackanese for like 18 gamez lol jk it aint nothin 2 meh
33: Nuke - weirdest songs on his wii, who fights to simple and clean from KH? lol
33: MBlaze - almost punched obama :(
33: LucarioOwl - lucario sux
33: Munoz - obamaobamaobama
33: HelpR - poked me in my friggin eye x.o
33: dMT - nice tournament, of course i have to come by and support even if it is hours late lol
49: DQ - dairy queen
49: Hyper - a player from PR came to this pretty amazing, fun one match friendly we had. get @ my falcon ;)
49: DQ - dairy queen
49: Hippiedude - my second favorite asian LOL jk viper alldai
49: Span
65: SonicFalco - wait i thought sonicfalco and SF93 were the same person o_o
65: BShaw - mm me >:D
65: DQ - dairy queen
65: DQ - **** queef

D1 for epic commentary, hype and convos on the way home!!! (ALL WHITE EVERYTHING LMAOO)

anyone i forgot i cant really remember you or you werent in tourney or cant remember name. im skip/guy who had the obama mask freaking people out.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I didn't notice I seeded to have malcolm and patg earlier then round 3, but I was rushed to finish the seeding so I probably overlooked it. Sorry guys. I'll do a better job next time.

Shout-outs later.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
When snake is at 246 the 1st stock, I am at 126 the 2nd stock, I'd just rather conserve energy than fight an invetable loss while racking out 500 more damage and still losing :D

I am surviving uptilts longer though for some reason..
You still *****

KageMurphy

Smash Master
This tourny made me realise I need to use DDD more again.
Oh yeah, it was this tourny did it huh? Not me ****ing screaming at you for months to go back to what made you good for so long!? What inspired a generation of chubby yet still sexy negros to main that over weight *******! You ungrateful sack of cream, I'm gonna kick your *** next time I see you.

btw, I troll you with love :3

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
I used him alot D: snake is there when I need him

oh and theres too many lucarios running around...
LOL?
i played 3 diff lucarios and won all 3 times. >:o
the forwardb chaingrab aint legit, just mash buttons and you can get out (mostly the sticks)
just dont spotdodge/roll around them a lot and try not to get shield grabbed so land behind them instead of in front. its not that bad. ;D

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The only other top player with a A as the first letter in the name I BELIEVE was Afro, but he quit.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
=3

Hey Jash..I was right! Tied for 5th in teams! Not bad for taking a dive in winner's huh? :laugh:

Referring to loser's bracket..we could have gotten top 3 too.

Let's team again.

Nick A

Smash Cadet
Good tourney. Good turnout. Good hospitality.

Thanks dMT for letting me use your controller, I had a blast. I really need to learn how to not get camped to hell and back on Smashville. See ya'll next year?

-The Man from California

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Winner's:
Round 1 - Cloud Fox(Mario/Luigi) = Won
Round 2 - MintyFlesh(Marth) = Loss

Loser's:
Round 2 - Owl(Lucario) = Won
Round 3 - Some Random(G&W) = Won
Round 4 - Penta(G&W) = Won
Round 5 - Pro Joe(Toon) = Won
Round 6 - MalcolmM(Wario) = Loss

Overall I had a terrible day. My anger got the best of me. I was pissed off that ADHD and I lost to NL and MalcolmM in teams(Loser's). This angered me so much that it REALLY & HONESTLY affected my singles performance. Ugghh I gotta work on my emotions =/ im so emotionally unstable that when I lost to Minty I honestly wanted to punch him in the face for no reason. Sore loser? Heck no. Very angry personality due to my fuked up past? DEFINITELY YES. I like Minty I thinks he is a cool dude, non the less a really good player. I don't ever mind just hanging out with him. And this upsets me that I still carry this personality with me. Atomsk helped me alot and I thank you for that. We all have fuked up stuff happen in our lives, no one has it perfect but ima try my best to switch it up and find paradise in my mind because if I don't ima never become an amazing player, and thats real talk. Great seeing you all guys and I'll try my best to step it big. Atomsk again thank you, your a great friend, one of my only true friends.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
The top 5 and Inui believed I could do it.

There were mad cool people at this tourney, we have to keep in touch, hit me up on AiB.

Anti AiB is definitely not the same without you, especially the ladder chatroom.

D1 **** get better my guy.

GGs with Penta in dubz.

It was also good hanging out with everyone.

Vinnie

Smash Master
DMT, I think you have to edit in the top 8 characters, for Ankoku, who takes notes & stuff.

1: Ally ($380.00) (Snake)
2: ADHD ($190.00) (Diddy)
3: Anti ($114.00) (Snake / MK)
4: Atomsk ($38.00) (Dedede / MK / ?)
5: Malcolm ($19.00) (Wario)
5: PatG ($19.00) (Zss, Lucario)
7: Nairo (MK)
7: PGN (G&W)

I think that's accurate...

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to all who came by these are my shoutouts.

1: Ally -pleasure chatting with you congrats
2: ADHD -never needs to sit ever!!!!!
3: Anti -mad cool as always
4: Atomsk -teams expert
5: Malcolm -mad funny bro killing em as always you beasted this one looking forward to your next appearence
5: PatG- all of our Aura was wit you dude good stuff we need lucarios in the top always im proud wanna fight you again
7: Nairo-never seen you but you did awsome keep it up
7: PGN-bracket stalker lol jkjk was great to have you around you took away the lonelyness lol
9: MintyFlesh-nasty
9: Will-mad great dk sir
9: Orion-"I can play lucario aahhhhh"
9: Bum-top nine good stuff as it should be
13: Rookie- you did awsome stop beating yourself up if this is you on a bad run you will get first next time
13: Man from California-came from cali and into the east coast with a thundering can i get a controller gg man
13: BSChung-cool
13: NinjaLink-youll def kill em next time like your lucario!!!!
17: KirinBlaze-Arcane master
17: Projo-Thats right the best toon link
17: Ray-gg
17: Izumi-helped wit brackets thanks alot gotta tl ditto my homie
17: John12346-another lucario yay!!!
17: VivaSaturn-good stuff
17: Zucco-lucario!!!!
17: JTails- mah homie your controller helped good games too!
25: CarioMoney-lucario!!! gonna get on ranking wit Pat bro im be with yah good stuff glad you came
25: Penta-gg
25: RedX-gg
25: JG-thanks for coming through hope you enjoyed venue and sorry for pestering you about being filmed lol
25: AceDude- ace?
25: Rien-Best rob in Ny
25: SF93-became D1 lol but D1 please feel better hope you allright
25: Doom-nasty mk thanks for your words they were complicated =)
33: Nuke-Diddy!!!!!! Master of the Ledges!!!!!
33: MBlaze-Put people on fire
33: Cyber-thanks for coming
33: LucarioOwl-you suc 33 whats wrong with you your usually top 15-20 wtf???
33: ChaosMarth-good bracket was well seeded but lucarios got screwed a bit grrr
33: Munoz- thanks for helping with calling people over for matches
33: HelpR- Awwwwwwwww snapzy Helper inda house thanks for your streaming you computer your id you life your everyhting your bracket help your foood your hair your.............
33: Deven3000-yeah
33: Dil- hi dil
33: Shippo- lucario!!!!!
33: Reggie- gg for first tourny
33: dMT- the host and an amazing player was a tiring job and put up with my anthics whole day was an amazing tourney please continue to host more ill help anyway i can
33: Bebo-mysterious
33: GunBlade-owl -its me. Gunblade-how do you turn this off? fun fighting you ill get cha next time
33: Anz- come through as always brotha great having you around
33: Bee-killa bee
49: Ryan-aww dude you can do better
49: Hyper-gg
49: Inferno-fire
49: Victory-hi
49: Hippiedude-aww
49: Kray-good comentary
49: Span- mah homie
49: Mini-hi
49: Sterling McIver-Hegward- lucario!!!!!!!!!!!!!
49: Marcus-fenix
49: RJ-gg teams
49: DruryWalker- mah homie
49: Mook-mooka alawala
49: rathy aro- hi
65: SonicFalco- arrg you did so well we will both do better proud of you you dont even know how much
65: O-On
65: BShaw-hi
65: Pein-hi
65: DQ
65: DQ
65: SouthPaw-hi
65: Raymond Noh-hi
65: Ruby-hi
65: CloudFox-hi
65: Ace-wtf?
65: YayConformity- who are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to Alex Strife for your wisdom in brackets helped me alot. Also for putting up with my hyperness. Thanks for coming bro much appriciated your always welcome. Was fun commentating with you and D1.

Again D1 feel better be praying for you dude.

Thank you all for coming

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
The top 5 and Inui believed I could do it.

There were mad cool people at this tourney, we have to keep in touch, hit me up on AiB.

Anti AiB is definitely not the same without you, especially the ladder chatroom.

D1 **** get better my guy.

GGs with Penta in dubz.

It was also good hanging out with everyone.
This man is a god.

I still haven't met Haven :( Cries*

Zucco

Smash Master
Cable-why didn't you go!

This tourney was just ugh for me. people there were cool and the venue was amazing though. Ninjalink-stop going so hard against me and then sandbagging against others for no reason. Straight diddy kong would get you top placings everytime.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Ninjalink-stop going so hard against me and then sandbagging against others for no reason. Straight diddy kong would get you top placings everytime.
I ****ing hate that too. *** stays Diddy Kong on me even when I take him to Brinstar or Castle Seige but he uses all sorts of characters on everyone else.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Haven't placed outside of 4th since March 7th 09.

Let's see how will this streak end.

Top Bottom