• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 11.28 RESULTS

BUM163

Smash Lord
BIG M you can come and train with me if you like and my tournament is in two weeks. You got my aol screen nmae.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Thanks bum and adhd that helped me out.

btw: My fav moment of this tourney while i was watching it

NL: Look at this this is pitiful that i can predict everything he does

Other guy: what you mean?

NL: anti is now winning cause he caught on to his same diddy patterns hes always been doing

Other guy: really?

NL: yea look hes gonna side B

*ADHD airdodges*

Other guy: ...

NL: He's gonna glide toss foward

*ADHD pulls out another banana*

Other guy: .......

*ADHD is comboing*

NL: yea yea yea now hes gonna Foward air

*ADHD stays and just spotdodges*

Other guy and everyone on livestream: ....................... LOL so anywayyyyyyyy!

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea it was different cool stuff. So wait the truth.... is this what nl was saying?

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Now people are gonna lose respect for me in this thread because they think i bragged. I didn't brag i was happy i beat these good players so i stated it, not in some snotty way either, cause if it wasn't something of substance to me, why would i state it at all?

To bum only game 5 of the mm was i not giving it my all.

No drama here

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
yea it was different cool stuff. So wait the truth.... is this what nl was saying?
Lol yes. he didnt say those EXACT words but their very accurate. basically he insults ADHD as a diddy main saying he's predicable and he can name every move he's going to do then fails on doing so lol. I found it hilarious. I think someone never got over the fact some guy came outta no where and took his best diddy title lol... well its thats just what i think. but who am i anyway lol

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
ummm for next time, all replays that are saved on my wii go to J.G to be put on youtube. I tried to put my wii on the TV in the back corner by the "shelf" that everyone was sitting on but someone told me not to and they would send J.G the replays. but now I see this talk about when matches are gunna get up...see where im goin with this. =]

HelpR

Smash Ace
I actually know the person whose wii was used in that corner, he's coming to poly to give us the matches, i'll have them up on the polybrawl YT account prolly by monday of next week.

edit: YT acct: http://www.youtube.com/user/PAGEbrawl

take note, all the matches on there are actually extremely old. but i'll be updating with tourney matches over the coming weeks as we get more.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Lol yes. he didnt say those EXACT words but their very accurate. basically he insults ADHD as a diddy main saying he's predicable and he can name every move he's going to do then fails on doing so lol. I found it hilarious. I think someone never got over the fact some guy came outta no where and took his best diddy title lol... well its thats just what i think. but who am i anyway lol
Yeah exactly, who are you anyway lol?

I see you come in here disrespecting NL and doing nothing but riding people's nuts...

BUM163

Smash Lord
At the end thats nl and adhd beef. Me and patg squash the beef already and in already in talks about teaming up. I don't hold grudges for long cause life is too short.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Why would patg brag about beating Ninjalink's Olimar? Thats like if I bragged about beating ADHD's peach/Ice climbers or something along the lines.

lolwut is this?

i never bragged about this, and stating some other things i was proud about was misinterpreted for bragging. However as bum said it's all sqashed.

Tony T

Smash Ace
lol I thank all of the people for the shout outs toward me and honestly I was hoping I would make a good first impression in this tournament considering not many people in NY or any state knew of me other than online but still It was an honor facing some of you that I just met and hope to face others that I have not even got a chance to meet or face in the tourney or friendlies. However since this was my 1st tourney outside of city tech I feel like I need to step up my game, also I'm going to add something to my name soon so that I don't get confused with SF 93 and I will start to participate in any NY tournament if I have the money to enter but for right now I"m going to train for a while and hopefully I'll do better in the Next Tournament that comes up.

D1

Banned via Administration
So yeah no worries here so far I'm fine. I got another hospital check up in the next 2 weeks but it seems as if everything's fine ^______^!!!!!

THanks for all the wishes of gl I love you all so much <3!

(no homo)

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Yeah exactly, who are you anyway lol?

I see you come in here disrespecting NL and doing nothing but riding people's nuts...
Your reallly mad stupid. I wasnt disrespecting i was just saying what he did at the tourney. stop riding my nuts. I don't even know why i answered i dont talk to idiotic people like you lol

D1 im happy for you that your fine and i hope your next hospital visit goes the same as well. Although I'm sure it will :D

HelpR

Smash Ace
a miserable little pile of arguments.

As for the next polybrawl, I cant promise anything yet, but I can say that we hope to do at least 2 for the coming months, and hopefully something big for after the summer, but we'll see. Thanks to everyone who attended, we'll hopefully see you all again next year

-HelpR and the Polytek crew.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Your reallly mad stupid. I wasnt disrespecting i was just saying what he did at the tourney. stop riding my nuts. I don't even know why i answered i dont talk to idiotic people like you lol

D1 im happy for you that your fine and i hope your next hospital visit goes the same as well. Although I'm sure it will :D
LOL look at the ****** that's talking, your stupid, for even thinking pd is stupid and for assuming the fact that nl is hungover a best diddy title

o and btw u have no nuts just sayin

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Except you're the one being an idiot who is disrespecting my friend Randall whose Diddy would no doubt 3 stock you and involving yourself in a smash-career long rivalry in which you have no place. But I, yes I, am the stupid one. Admit when you act stupid, fool, and don't come at me for calling you out

Vinnie

Smash Master
Why did you have to bring it up though? Look at what you said about him, you're insulting him, directly, in a thread. & how exactly is he an idiot?

thread drama's dumb

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't think NL can call my diddy pitiful lol, he hasn't one one set out of 8 against me.

Gnes

Smash Master

NL: anti is now winning cause he caught on to his same diddy patterns hes always been doing

*ADHD airdodges*

*ADHD is comboing*

Other guy and everyone on livestream: ....................... LOL so anywayyyyyyyy!

LMAO

So bitter.

*looks at dooms placing...walks away*

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Inui and atomsk... it's great seeing ya guys and inui... slowly, but surely i will be back. this tournament proved that my skills are slowly coming back and i hope everyone is ready for when i do.
I like seeing you at events and I've been rooting for you. Next time, don't take such a long break. New players rise up too quickly these days and you'll get left in the dust.

I honestly would love to see spammer back. One of the best legit players i ever played. Cable should of been here to represent the dk's... hopefully he is at my tournament.
qft

Why would patg brag about beating Ninjalink's Olimar? Thats like if I bragged about beating ADHD's peach/Ice climbers or something along the lines.
lol qft

I wish NinjaLink wouldn't go 100% Diddy Kong on me so I could win too. :(

YO JG when you read this you should upload WFs first where ally 3-0d ADHD
i saw it on live stream and was like ohhhhh **** lol. That set was crazy on allys part. hes got the match up down now lol. At pound i want a fair match! pierce better be there!
lmao

*ADHD airdodges*

*ADHD is comboing*

NinjaLink is the saltiest player ever. >_>;

I don't think NL can call my diddy pitiful lol, he hasn't one one set out of 8 against me.
lmao

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It never fails when a little crap talk gets thrown around on a Smash thread, everyone starts going bananas like the utopia that is supposed to be Smashboards is being threatened. Man the phuck up, stupid poosies. :laugh:

This tournament was quite ayuss to be honest. A lot of stupid crap happened like, the whole day. Hopefully the next one wasn't so ayuss. I do like the whole dim lights thing.

"Bum we should play again..its been really long" EY YOOOOOO

PGN - What did you think of my teams GaW? =3

Rookie - nice tech, guy

ADHD - Shield, wait for -anything- glide toss punish. *yawn*

Anti - Fake laugh is fake

Bum - What a bum

Dire - how long is it going to take for you to start ****** everyone lubelessly? I'm getting bored of waiting

KrayzeeGuy

Smash Rookie
Just giving random shoutouts to Nuke for being just one big batch 'o awesome (and the falling facerape victory), Reggie for being willing to be my teammate and a darn good Mario, my friends who went with me, dMT and his crew for being very kind to a new guy, I can't wait to attend the next one, honest!

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]

*ADHD airdodges*

*ADHD is comboing*

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this sht made me lol irl

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
cloudfox after thinking about it, didnt we used to play alot on gb?
Yep. I was wondering if/when you'd recall, haha. :D
So yeah no worries here so far I'm fine. I got another hospital check up in the next 2 weeks but it seems as if everything's fine ^______^!!!!!

THanks for all the wishes of gl I love you all so much <3!

(no homo)
*Thumbs up*!

MBlaze

Smash Champion
^^ Dammit I was the one NL was talking to the first few times he did that. xDDD I tried not to give any kind of indication that I was on either side of that because I wasn't getting involved.

Other than that, I see it's on and poppin in this thread lol. Everyone needs to stop the beef, ya feel me?

And glad to see everythings all good with your D1 lol.

Bum I'd be glad to train with you but I'm on Long Island and don't have much transportation at all. x-X

Yeah anyone wanting to train wit me or get srs matches or friendlies in I'm out here in Huntington station on LI so it me up and we can get those in.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Jeez

You people are funny to me talking mad **** when 99.9 percent of you are Garbagio.
Truth who the **** are you lol. You come in this thread talking **** about NL you need to learn to bite your tongue. Your forgetting who NL knows anyone have beef with DA has beef with me. And i'm sure you dont want me to start with the trash talk. It funny that your bashing him when he wasnt even talking probably to you or about you. I guess your feeling left out how about this me and you money match Sonic vs what ever garbage level characters you have in your arsenal? And since you seem to love to exploit NL's inaccurate predications. I will see if you will make fun of all the predicating of what i will do to you during our matches. I tell you one thing i predict 10gs of Morton's Salt after our matches.

And to my good ol friend ADhdtv parade while it lasts soon you will be taken out. I just hope when that time comes you will still have the competitive desire you have right now that your income is increasing from you tournament victories. Anyways in conclusion Jersey is AYUSS full of campers/MK's or peole who switch to lower tier characters to try and show people that they are really good or claim to play good with or main lower tier characters but when its tournament time puts on their MK shirts ,masks, wings, shows and sword. I hope people have fun with the rankings that they have right now embrace that **** cherish that ****, its not going to last very long for the next couple of months to come. Me, DA Bum , bud from the cosbyshow(ANTI) jtails and the rest of the high ranked New York players will make sure of that.

BUM163

Smash Lord
That was a good post by Wes and yes all of NYC is training hard and i will see to that. Anyone is welcome and tomorrow most likely i will have a smashfest in my house starting early afternoon. If you interested... hit me up on Aol = oni163. I live in the bronx by the 2, 5 and 6 train.

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
if there was a wes fan club id join it right now after that post lol (and im not being sarcastic)

Top Bottom