• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Considering that fact the Melee came out before RSE, I think it needs a good 3rd and 4th generation. So I'm going to have to say that it needs BOTH Blaziken and Lucario, even though I still side with Blaziken more.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, let's take one second and think about 2nd gen...considering pichu will likely (and hopefully) be taken out. We won't have any 2nd gen pokemon. I find that quite rude. Anyways, my line up...

1.) Pikachu
2.)Jigglypuff
3.)Mewtwo
4.)Random 2nd gen pokemon
5.)Blaziken
6.)Lucario

Now, if they add one more in there seeing as how there seems to be little rep. for the 3 newer gens, I would give it to third gen.

EDIT: And no I don't see scizor as a choice, sycther pwns him.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Considering that fact the Melee came out before RSE, I think it needs a good 3rd and 4th generation. So I'm going to have to say that it needs BOTH Blaziken and Lucario, even though I still side with Blaziken more.
Someone with sence enough for both lucario and blaze

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Someone with sence enough for both lucario and blaze
Thank you! ^_^ I just hope everyone is happy with the final outcome. Though they gave Pichu and Jigglypuff some really cool moves, there were several better Pokemon choices to choose from, and I feel like those who are not familiar with the Pokemon games who played Melee got the sense that Pokemon was all cutesy and childlike, when in reality, it pwns. So maybe the addition of Blaziken and Lucario will make them look tougher!

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I probably wouldn't. It doesn't come close to the list of profanities I'd actually say he if turned out to be a playable character.

Though really, with all the ridiculous suggestions I've seen, I don't think any character would make me go 'WTF'. An 'oh' is probably the best they'll get out of me.

Anyway how did this topic get onto disco dancers with pokeball afros :dizzy: ?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Can you provide a source as proof of Pichu being cut? Last time I checked, there was no announcement saying Pichu is cut so he still has a chance. Plus Pichu would have a better chance at returning than Raichu becoming playable.

First, why would they add another Pokemon from the first generation? Second, Pichu represents the Johto generation. Third, Pichu was the first baby Pokemon. The only significance Raichu has is being the evolved form of Pikachu, except Pikachu is more popular. I'm not saying Pichu will definitely come back. Pichu does not have a high chance of returning, but he has a better chance of being in Brawl than Raichu.

Angry Sun

Smash Apprentice
Meowth.

He is the de facto rival of Pikachu.

He deserves it.

You also have to think about Japan.

He's still quite Popular in Japan.

Top Bottom