• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Kips

Smash Ace
Well we have a new server now so it's running fine.
Farfetch'd would actually make a pretty funny pokeball. Samurai movie music on, quick cutscene of him rushing at Ike, a sword-slash sound and... Ike falls.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Hitmonchan
for
Brawl

up b-Skyward Uppercut-obvious (like marths up b)

forward b-Mach punch-like captain falcons forward b but much faster and you can hold it to increase its distance while on ground

down b-Counter-Roys Back........

B-Mega Punch-Charge it up like Links Bow and let a Falcon Paunch-esque move on your opponent

FerreTrip

Smash Cadet
Although Serebii says that Lucario and (of course) Jigglypuff are in, I still have a hope that that's not yet official and that Mewtwo's still in. AT LEAST GIVE HIM AN HONORABLE MENTION SOMEWHERE IN THE GAME, SAKURAI!!!

...Tho, after seeing the Lucario movie, I'd have to say it'd be pretty fun and good to play as him. Mmmmm, aura...

Kips

Smash Ace
I think that for Hitmonchans Mach Punch he shouldn't have one SUPER amazing hit but rather several small hits that quickly rack up damage. Maybe Mega Punch could be more like Gerudo Dragon/Raptor Boost but chargeable?

ssmb fan

Smash Rookie
Meowth is totally deserving of a spot on brawl. He, like jiggly puff and pikachu, were all reaccuring pokemon in the first season of pokemon, so it is only fair that he finally gets a spot.

corpse_humper

Smash Cadet
Ok I maybe seeing things (faces in the clouds :laugh:), but

With a plasma screen monitor tilted to the point where the colors are almost inverted, you can kind of see a mask sort of shape outlined in a red (scarlet?) color.

Of course that's just me keeping faith in Blaziken to the end, but whatever. Until the release of the game I will be playing Type: Wild using Blaziken to constantly pwn lucario for his inclusion (yes I'm really that disappointed).

:crying::crying::crying:

Top Bottom