• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I melted my plastic pirates on a lamp when I was 5, it's far from immortal.
That reminds me, I once melted a black Mr. Potato Head hat on a light bulb! But that's beside the point of this thread.

Lucario is still winning.

You know, I know a guy that doesn't want to see ANY 4th generation Pokemon, or else he probably won't buy the game.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Whats wrong with someone wanting mankey in brawl? TWOK, stop critizing everyones opinion on who they want in brawl. if you don't like it then just live with it...
If i were to of posted this you would of said it was spam.and i have the human right to critizize

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I think Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin may be the rare ones to come out of the Pokeballs along with Mew and Celebi. Shaymin is the grass type legendary. I don't really know for sure, but we'll see when the game comes out.

Micahc

Smash Ace
I think Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin may be the rare ones to come out of the Pokeballs along with Mew and Celebi. Shaymin is the grass type legendary. I don't really know for sure, but we'll see when the game comes out.
Someday I'll find out why Shaymin is legendary. I just really want to see Palkia and Dialga come out. I really want to see them split time and space.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
I think sneasel's new evolution would be a great choice...but not on the poll :-\.
Sableye is to....unanimated? Is that a word? Eh. (and I know sneasel isn't ghost)

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Too bad tyranitar comes from the winpy pokemon that you can kick off-screen in melee.

Dragonite>Tyranitar

Woo, I have flames and look like a giant ugly otter. Whoo!

>: D (puts on flame vest)

EDIT: Pretty sad we only have one 4th gen pokemon...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Top Bottom