• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
But there are five other families that have done something very similar. I don't believe changing "Water" to "Water/Dark" is a type change. "Water/Dark" to "Water/Fighting" is. And stop, it was a typo. :laugh:

PowerBomb

Smash Master
No no, I meant that if we went that way the Crawdaunt family would have changed type twice, compared to everything else which changes only once. Closest I can think of to that is the Oddish>Gloom>Bellossum line - Bella loses her Poison type when she evolves.

@PowerBomb - Luxray is a lion, no? Just look at it.
I want a Fighting-type Lion :<

zrky

Smash Lol'd

It would get 1 type swap but it would get 2 type changes which has never happened before. If crawdaunt were to become fighting, it would most likely get it as a split evo (like gallade) not as a completely new pokemon. Gaining a type then losing likely wouldn't work out.
I would very much like to see this. If corphish got a split evo, that would be pretty cool.
But I would be happy with crawdaunt evolving into water/fighting, or better yet water/steel evo, with more attack and defense than say, empoleon which is also water/steel.

majora_787

Smash Hero
There are so many things I want to evolve in 3rd gen...Crawdaunt, Mawile, Sableye, Swalot, Claydol, and Cacturne should all evolve.

Also, the Plusle/Minun esc. combos in the 3rd gen should be linked together. I mean, their similarities are screaming Wurmple-like families...

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
There are so many things I want to evolve in 3rd gen...Crawdaunt, Mawile, Sableye, Swalot, Claydol, and Cacturne should all evolve.

Also, the Plusle/Minun esc. combos in the 3rd gen should be linked together. I mean, their similarities are screaming Wurmple-like families...
Volbeat and Illumise already are. :o

majora_787

Smash Hero
They are?

The plusle duo, Solrock duo, Volbeat duo, and I think that's it. But they're like exact duplicates. They need to be made into branched families.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
I would very much like to see this. If corphish got a split evo, that would be pretty cool.
But I would be happy with crawdaunt evolving into water/fighting, or better yet water/steel evo, with more attack and defense than say, empoleon which is also water/steel.
Love the avatar. (:

Pinsir, Sharpedo, Dunsparce, Ariados and I'll be happy.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Everything needs an evolution family if it isn't legendary. I saw on youtube this awesome evolution edit for Spiritomb called Spiritorch, and it looked amazing. IMO.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Same...a lot of those are awesome. But some look a LOT like Torterra's family...

11 Fighting types: win.
11 Ghost types: win.

But more regis? They look cool, but...I hope they don't try to keep THAT one up...

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Not after Regigigas. Cool concept, fail when realized.

Seviper evo looks like win.

EDIT: I just realized Seviper and Zangoose can breed with each other. lolwut, don't they hate each other?

majora_787

Smash Hero
inorite?

But yeah, Hitmondo and Hitmonsumo look cool. I don't think more hitmons are needed, but they're amusing concepts for fighting types. Actually, Hariyama already took that didn't it...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I think Kupo found this?

You have no idea how badly I wish so many of those existed. :/
Too many of those are inspired by already existing Pokemon; some even have parts or designs that are just ripped off. Though I will say that these look more convincing as Pokemon than a lot of other fan-made creatures I've seen; they all try to keep the "cute" aspect of most Pokemon intact.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Because a Dragon/Fight Pokemon would most likely be Ubers, and a Ghost/Fight more likely not.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Dragon/Fight pokemon would look weird too. I wish they'd make a Fire/Fight named Captain Falcon D:

JOE!

Smash Hero
how would it look weird?

I picture it looking a bit like this, only with a muscular body beneath:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
^still doesnt resist dragon STAB, nor flamethrower
Doesn't have to. It switches in on your fighting move and kills you with ice shard. Also, you shuoldn't include Flamethrower because you're making the assumption that gamefreak would give it flamethrower. Yes, its typical for dragon types to have it, but if you are only looking at typings, you shouldn't base it off the possibility to have other moves outside of its typing.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Hey I just remembered something I've always said. Rapidash should evolve into a Pegasus. Fire/Flying. What do you guys think? I mean it makes sense; pony>unicorn>pegasus.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Breeding an Illumise can yield a Volbeat if the offspring would be male, that's how it can have egg moves.

It's the same for the Nidoran line.
I looked at the gender ratio, and wow, it IS effectively the beginning of another Nidoran line. I never knew that all Illumise were female and all Volbeat were male...

What about Plusle/Minun? Or Solrock/Lunatone? They both have no gender, or a 50/50 ratio...

Ghost/Fighting would look cool. Dragon/Fighting would too, but yeah.

Also, Pegasus evo would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom