• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownbot

Smash Lord

Pokemon Sunday revealed this silhouette. Pokemon will be revealed....NEXT WEEK ! :(
Another legendary bird?

Mamepato final evo?

Evo of an old-gen pokemon?

(course, it could be completely new too.)

EDIT: That's one of the things I was considering, actually, Uber.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Celebi, I don't really see any lion-y features in the silhouette... It has tail feathers, and it looks like the feet have talons.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Man that one looks good. I want them to save pokemon for surpises though. I hope they are not just "Showing all the good ones"

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Digimon is only good in the games. >_> Actually, the old show was pretty pro...

Anyways, it's guna be different, stop raining on the parade D:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Eh. I can't really see the Swampert to be honest. I see the Digimon a lot more, which isn't a good thing. What if they gave a Pokemon line 4 evos? XD

majora_787

Smash Hero
Sheesh, guys... Really...

So many things to say to all of that.

1. Swampert is the only final evo I didn't like for water starters. But his typing made him awesome.
2. Not next week, probably in corocoro. This weekend. Ish.
3. That thing is not a Mamepato evo. That THING is not a Pigeon. o_O
4. Stop relating everything to digimon. It's really annoying. Like, a generation of Bidoofs annoying.
5. Zekrom is now the satanically evil electric embodiment of extreme awesome. Or, the S.E.E.E.E.A. for short. =P

Kole

Smash Lord
wasn't there something a while back that hinted at some kind of "super evolution"?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Heck if I know. If they suddenly made four evolutions though, I'd laugh hard.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I think there should be one line with like 7 evolutions just for the hell of it.
No likes this

Pokemon A > Pokemon B > Pokemon F > Pokemon E
> Pokemon C > Pokemon D >

A line like that. And make E SO MUCH BETTER THAN D.

A goes into B or C based on Happiness, and then

B > F > E(Good stats)
C > D > Nothing

And make D have terrible stats. People without guides will be screwed.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
That thing is not nearly cool/mysterious/cute enough to be the Mew/Celebi of 5th gen. I will cry if it is :(
Me too. I wish they hadn't dropped the psychic typing from the 100 BST legends either. I didn't like Manaphy either but he grew on me. Shaymin is still kind of meh.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Me too. I wish they hadn't dropped the psychic typing from the 100 BST legends either. I didn't like Manaphy either but he grew on me. Shaymin is still kind of meh.
OMG cute little psychic Mew
OMG cute little psychic grass Celebi
OMG cute little psychic steel Jirachi

omg weird...water...Manaphy?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ewwww, I've always hated Jirachi

But Celebi is spot on ^^b

And Manaphy is pretty cute. It's Phione that's not. Same thing with Shaymin. It's cute while Skymin is ew

Kole

Smash Lord
I always forget Phione even exists...

complete waste of a Pokemon in my opinion.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ewwww, I've always hated Jirachi

But Celebi is spot on ^^b

And Manaphy is pretty cute. It's Phione that's not. Same thing with Shaymin. It's cute while Skymin is ew
First Superman returns, not you don't like Jirachi. Come on Roach, step up D:

But Phione is ugly. I agree full-heartedly there. How do we know 5th gens 100 BASE Stat pokemon will not be Psychic?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I see the Digimon a lot more, which isn't a good thing.
The silhouette is pretty much a typical type of bird. It may look like the Digimon, but it also resembles Fearow and Ho-Oh. Pretty much any bird with that kind of structure is going to look like it could fit with the silhouette.

And for that matter, everyone keeps talking about how terrible it is that a Pokémon could be Digimon at all. Why? I was never big on Digimon or anything, but if we're looking for something fresh for the series, and as long as they're not exact rip-offs of Digimon, why is it so terrible that they might resemble a Digimon?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Wooguru look sick, hopefully he is competitive as it would be welcome on my team. Also munna is not a prevo of Drowzee

UberMario

Smash Master
Wow, that does look like Aquilamon a bit. lol

Also other pics include a confirmation that the kid with green hair is the rival, the Professor has a friend that will help you somehow, and an evolution for Munna. (Artwork for the chipmunk/ground squirrel and the bat thing were revealed, and man does that fuzzball bat look like a baby [literally])

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I'm really liking the filler-rodent for Black and White. I can picture a vast colony of these lil' guys living in a militaristic manner. Normal/Fighting, anyone?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awwww man, ANOTHER normal/flying? GF has seriously lost all creativity with these birds. Out of all the types it could've been, it's normal/flying :ohwell:

Ewwwwwww @ Munna's evo. I would've much preferred Drowzie over that thing.

Dude, every time I see Wally grown up, I always think he's wearing some sort of Millenium Puzzle on his waist XD

And the female blondie also looks stupid. I mean, she looks like she came from old colonial America. Looks like the friends of the main character look stupider than ever, but it's better than this... thing

Look at the purse he's wearing ugh.

Awwww, I was hoping the gopher's sprite would have him shaking his fist angrily at the air instead of looking off into the distance D:. But he still looks cool and I'll likely have him on my team :p

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
What is stupid about it? I actually like the fire coming out of it's tail.
Just look at it's hips and that stupid distracting ***** fluff bit on it. It wasn't until I looked at that picture that I realised how stupid it looked.

Edit: Why is p**** censored? It's not a bad word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom