• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
Dashdancing is still in Brawl you know. lol

Let's continue this in a VM because this is starting to get off-topic, k?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The Dash Dancing reported was like Melee's.

After that there is nothing to talk about.

So back on topic time.

M.K

Level 55
There are MASSIVE amounts of rumors coming from that NoA guy. It's absolutely absurd, and I'm taking each with a grain of salt.

You can find them all on www.pokejungle.net.
They are fun to read, but some are disappointing (Hihdaruma not evolving, Shimama not evolving) and some are downright weird (Gear having a relationship to another Pokemon that could be considered controversial).

This is a MASSIVE amount of rumor-speculation.

XACE-K

Smash Master
There are MASSIVE amounts of rumors coming from that NoA guy. It's absolutely absurd, and I'm taking each with a grain of salt.

You can find them all on www.pokejungle.net.
They are fun to read, but some are disappointing (Hihdaruma not evolving, Shimama not evolving) and some are downright weird (Gear having a relationship to another Pokemon that could be considered controversial).

This is a MASSIVE amount of rumor-speculation.
Well someone's lying then because a previous entry on PokeJungle states that Chiramii does evolve while holding an item. These rumors are fun to read, but I'll just wait for Nintendo or other solid proof to come out.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
pokejungle.net is actually just feeding us all **** as the owner, ever since getting a large amount of traffic, is spewing out rumors to take advantage of the traffic and get more hits. It's rather annoying.

Try pokebeach or serebii. They're much better IMO.

/v/ said:
Here's a rumor that comes from the source that told us about Araragi, Triple Battles and the anime info in advance. Aka the rumor guy from 2ch:

“Well there are some rumors surfacing in a Japanese forum 2ch and one says that Eievui, Jupetta, Muchuru, Fukamaru, Herakrosu, Perap, Purasle, Minun, Metamon, Rotomu, Patchiiru, Cherinbo, Suikun, Entei, Raikou, and Serebii are Pokemon that will greatly help you complete the pokedex.”

Eivui = Eevee
Jupetta = Banette
Muchuru = Smoochum
Fukamaru = Gible
Herakrosu = Heracross
Perap = Chatot
Purasle = Plusle
Minun = Minun
Metamon = Ditto
Rotomu = Rotom
Patchiiru = Pachirisu
Cherinbo = Cherubi
YEEAAAH RUMORS

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Is it just me or does everything have the move transform now... >.>

M.K

Level 55
It's interesting, because if someone was solely visiting Serebii, they would miss out. I greatly appreciate that Joe only posts the CONFIRMED information, but there is so much more activity going on.

These rumors are so sketchy, but we just need ONE bit of information that confirms or denies these rumors %_%

UberMario

Smash Master
Yeah, that rumor where the husky man has a feminine personality is pretty stupid, seriously do we really think Nintendo would try to distance a majority of their fanbase by doing something like that?

XACE-K

Smash Master
YEEAAAH RUMORS
TBH, this rumor does make sense if you think about. It talks about helping you complete the 5th gen dex and look at the pokemon.

Eevee: the eeveelutions, more evos can come this gen
Banette: Dusclops was Banette's counterpart (both were version exclusives in R/S). Dusclops got an evo so Banette may get one.
Smoochum: idk, maybe this is mostly for Jynx who could get an evo?
Ditto & Gible: ???
Heracross: rumored evo
Chatot: possible pr(evo)?
Plusle & Minun: possible evo? or they could be apart of the relationship with Gear from another rumor.
Rotom: new appliances?
Pachirisu & Cherubi: possible evo?
The Dogs & Celebi: the event versions of them can get you Zorua & Zoroark.

Yay, speculation :D

PowerBomb

Smash Master
To be honest, all I want is a Heracross evo. If I don't get one, that's fine, but a Heracross evo would be amazing.

Jynx getting an evo should've been in Gen IV along with the rest of the fatties. I'm guessing Banette is becoming a voodoo doll since Dusclops got an evo.

As for Rotom, lotsa things can be appliances. Computers, jackhammers, cars, etc.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
As if Grass types weren't annoying enough, the attack Grass Mixer lowers accuracy. I can think of one pokemon who would love this. . . .

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Doesn't matter. Even if the accuracy is decreased by one stage, in Sandstorm and with bright powder equipped, he's suddenly running at most attacks having a 64 percent chance of missing. God forbid it drop stats 2 stages, then we are looking at an 80 percent chance to hit him.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Even if it did base 40 damage (60 after STAB) that's a healthy move lowering opponent accuracy. If it's consistent Cacturne could just stat-up with ease and proceed to sweep.

Cacturne has nice coverage options too. Not to mentino STAB Sucker Punch.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Swords Dance/Grass Mixer/Sucker Punch/_______

Wait a moment, aren't hax items banned in competitive play? Wrong thread for questions, though, sorry.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Aura Sphere and to a lesser extent, Aerial Ace will keep it from being broken.

But if it gets a Substitute up + has Focus Punch, it'd become worse than Breloom..almost..

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
After 1 accuracy Drop and Brightpowder in SS, unless you're Machamp, you might as well be using Sheer Cold.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Check the post below the first one. Apparently, Zorua and your Nasty Plot Celebi only pop up once during the game. This kind of forces us to confirm that Pokemon walking with you will not happen. Kind of a shame...

Either that or they have a new feature that can make the Pokemon either follow you or, if you want, make it remain in its Poke Ball. I'm hoping it's the latter.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
SubAce Staraptor or rather, SphereCario since it resists Sucker Punch and Seed Bomb. It can switch in as it subs and Aura Sphere its ***.

HEY, WAIT A MINUTE

Cacturne may not even get Grass Mixer. We could be over-thinking this a bit...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lucario switching into a Focus Punch = gg though. Staraptor might be more reliable with the attack drop, but SR+its meh defenses mean it won't be able to switch in easily/last long.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There are MASSIVE amounts of rumors coming from that NoA guy. It's absolutely absurd, and I'm taking each with a grain of salt.some are downright weird (Gear having a relationship to another Pokemon that could be considered controversial).
If it's Gear and Magnemite, I called it earlier.

Yeah, that rumor where the husky man has a feminine personality is pretty stupid, seriously do we really think Nintendo would try to distance a majority of their fanbase by doing something like that?
Do I need to remind you of Earl Deverish?

Or the Sages in Mother 3? Besides, there's nothing stopping them from having a character act one way in the japanese, then change it to be more PC for the rest of the world.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Spoiler image of new man from Pokemon Black and White
This reminds me of the top of some department store or something, where there's two guys standing next to each other and one says, "Two buff guys standing next to each other. Nothing wrong with that." And then they give you a Sticky Barb.

If this guy ends up as effeminate as Harley... :evil:

UberMario

Smash Master
Two new pokemon in those pics, a evo for Mamepato and some kind of rabbit-like creature, also either a tentacle or a tail can be seen for a 3rd poke in the pic with the Mamepato evolution.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
http://pokebeach.com/

New Pokemon. Also, the movie sucked.

Pokebeach said:
Welp, just finished the movie. Absolutely terrible - I would literally call it the worst Pokemon movie ever. But more on that later. Before the movie started a new commercial for Black and White aired. For a split second, a new Pokemon appeared in a battle - Minezumi. The blogger who posted its name earlier understandably messed it up because it flashed by so quickly. After the movie, Reshiram and Zekrom fired attacks at each other and then an unnamed Pokemon appeared on screen and waved to the audience (as if to say "I'm sorry it sucked, but come next year please!"). Could it be a Legendary Pokemon? You can click the thumbnails below for larger images; I risked my life to get them, so if you steal them I will force you to watch the movie as punishment (I didn't film the movie though, just the two commercials!). We'll post the movie summary later in addition to other details from the advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom