• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm eager to see the new pre-evolutions and evolutions for old pokemon. Pokemon I want to see have new evolutions if not this generation then eventually: Arbok, Golduck, Mr. Mime, Pinsir, Tauros, Xatu, Heracross, Skarmory, Houndoom, Donphan, Banette, Absol, and Drifblim.
I like all your choices except for Donphan. I love him too much and don't want anything to happen to him (although he'll probably get an evo at some point).

A pre-evolution for Heracross would be more likely / suitable.
Just curious, who would want a prevo for Heracross thats also linked to Pinsir? Both are based on beetles.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just curious, who would want a prevo for Heracross thats also linked to Pinsir? Both are based on beetles.
By linked do you mean the same pre-evolution that would evolve into Pinsir or Heracross due to a certain evolutionary method? I personally think Pinsir and Heracross are too different to be linked as evolutionary siblings.

They could easily be evolutionary parallels, though.

XACE-K

Smash Master
By linked do you mean the same pre-evolution that would evolve into Pinsir or Heracross due to a certain evolutionary method? I personally think Pinsir and Heracross are too different to be linked as evolutionary siblings.

They could easily be evolutionary parallels, though.
Yep. I know they're different and I'll admit I've had trouble thinking of what a prevo would look like, but I still would like to see that happen.

Evolution parallels would be okay too.

Mewter

Smash Master
Whoa! I think I like that weird spike bat. :laugh:

I'd like to see an Arbok evolution that expands on the line.

M.K

Level 55
That anime sketch image definitely did not do some Pokemon justice.

In the screenshot, Fuzzbat is so cute! I love his color!!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Aw, I was hoping Fuzzbat was brown. But I guess this color is OK too. Once again, we only get to see the back of the Pokemon I'm most interested in.

As for the figurine Pokemon, I'm not sure what everyone's seeing in the brown one. I'm not really sure what I'm looking at.

M.K

Level 55
I think that's fur.

Its base HP stat is 90 by the way.

You don't say?

That sounds especially high for a first evolution. Here's hoping that it's this gen's Drifloon Pokemon.
Also, I can't wait to see what Pokemon return from other generations. Hopefully more 3rd gen Pokemon like cute little Spheals.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, I really like Joey's colors (I call it joey because the symbols on it's name resembles the word somewhat XD). Much better than the ugly brown I thought it'd be

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Are those sprites posted real game sprites? They look so amazing. Is that Smugleaf or his second evo?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

You don't say?

That sounds especially high for a first evolution. Here's hoping that it's this gen's Drifloon Pokemon.
Also, I can't wait to see what Pokemon return from other generations. Hopefully more 3rd gen Pokemon like cute little Spheals.
dude those sprites are awesome!!!

when are we ever going to see pokabu's evolution? :cry:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I just hope the Smugleafs evo looks more snakelike in the final form. I don't want to see another Sceptile, you know?

The water starter is looking pretty awesome in my opinion by the way.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I just hope the Smugleafs evo looks more snakelike in the final form. I don't want to see another Sceptile, you know?

The water starter is looking pretty awesome in my opinion by the way.
for some reason smugleafs looking more like a dinosaur to me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
The Koffing-bat thing is beast. I'm saying it now.
No more Zubats in Caves. That already makes it win?

for some reason smugleafs looking more like a dinosaur to me.
Yeah I know, which saddens me a bit. I was hoping for a cooler version of Seviper and Arbok.

Though pulled off right, a SmugDinoleaf could work too.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, they ARE all reptiles...
True, but I wanted a good snake pokemon. We lack a good Snake Pokemon. Tyranitar is a dinosaur, Rampardos is a dinosaur. I like Dinos, but I want a good snake pokemon.

Arbok is so bad*** yet he sucks. It's always bothered me.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Seviper is bad*** in my eyes...

Maybe Seviper and Zangoose will get pre-post evo's, like Roselia did.

EDIT: GAH WHAT IS WITH THESE DERPS

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Seviper is cool too, but... I love Cobras, with a passion. It's a shame they are so bad they were TR pokemon. I also hope Absol gets an evo, dang that would be epic!.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I wish they had done better on Rhyperior.

Rhyhorn is cool

Rhydon is a beast

Rhyperior is... fat. Big surprise, there are loads of fatties in GenIV.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
http://pokebeach.com/

People should use this for news, because serebii isn't up to 'snuff'. It has a toy of Smugleaf, among other pokes.

PokeBeach.com said:
For a moment you can see a battle scene with a new Pokemon called Nezumimi (portmanteau of "mouse" and "ear"). By the way, is that Chinchilla Pokemon [Chiramii] a rodent or a cat? I wouldn't say Nezumimi isn't of the same evolutionary line... but then again I only saw it for one instant so I can't say for sure. [In other words, he's saying the new Pokemon Nezumimi and the chincilla Pokemon Chiramii look similar, with Nezumimi possibly being a pre-evolution or evolution.] We also see Isshu's Ferris Wheel.
Nezumimi

[At the end of the movie, Reshiram and Zekrom are shown in the preview for next year's movie.] Reshiram's tail spouts fire like a jet engine and it flaps its wings to fly. Of course, Fire-type. Zekrom's tail is like Mobile Suit Gundam 00's, what is it called, solar furnace? And the inside glows blue-white, like it is generating electricity inside its body. Of course, Electric-type. At the end of the trailer, an unnamed Pokemon is waving to us. It has big eyes and pointed ears. It kind of looked like this drawing I made [to the right]. I think a part of the ears were orange, but I forgot how the body looked.

[The blogger also mention that the DSi will have a new "TV Telephone" feature where you can have a TV-phone conference with up to four people.]

Reshiram and Zekrom sound much more interesting now. I'd bet money that their abilities have something to do with that.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I've been betting my money that they do as well. Dude, I want a Smugleaf toy so bad. It's sad but, if the English name isn't Smugleaf, it'll always be Smugleaf to me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You also forget Rhyperior, Magnezone (compared to Magnetone), Togekiss, Electivire, etc etc.

All the Gen1 Addevos are freaking fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom