• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I....I'm not going to be doing any sprites now.....
My....my mom just asked me if it was OK with me if she.....
..if she divorced with my dad....
I'm....crying my eyes out right now, this can't be happening....This is the worst day of my life....
So...I'm not going to be doing any sprites....for now...at least....
I hope it turns out well for you.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm....crying my eyes out right now, this can't be happening....This is the worst day of my life....

That's fine if you don't want to work, what your going through must be hard. I hope it turns out well.

You guys shouldn't be saying "that sucks". It only makes it worse (that's what my friends, who's parents are divorced, say).

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
UHG. I know how you feel. My mom and my married dad fought all the time, AND are now divorced. It used to make me sad until I realized every time they feuded it was me getting hurt. Then I started feeling betrayed. Fortunately, they don't fight at all now...

Wrath`

Smash Master
dude...................Tell her no, tell her you want to make through highschool....cause when my parents split, my 7th grade year feel down the drain.

Even if it is hard now, it will be better later on if everthing runs smoothly
(should never hapen to anyone to begin with). Cause I am fine now, I live with my mom and see my dad on sundays and other days.

Don't give up, push through and make the best of what you have, it works, trust me.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m83/Lishus12/PonytaUnicorn.png[/IMG}
ZOMIGAWSH THAT'S BOOTEEFULLLLLL!!!!!!111!!1!1!"
if u dont get it look at my name

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Am I the only one whose realized that the option to tag this thread has been removed? As well with all the tags?

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Oh my...

Don't worry, Kirby... If your mom asked you beforehand, you know she cares about you. Your dad cares a lot, too.

:) Life before Smashboards.

Best of luck.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Wow that sucks. Hope it ends up alright for your family.

M.K

Level 55
Thank you all. I have come to terms with this situation! Just trying to make the best of it....
I will promise to do more sprites over the weekend. I'm going to stay with my sister at her college house, so I will have loads of free time :chuckle:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thank you all. I have come to terms with this situation! Just trying to make the best of it....
I will promise to do more sprites over the weekend. I'm going to stay with my sister at her college house, so I will have loads of free time :chuckle:
Man, I'm really sorry. I know that must be rough for you.
I'm glad you're becoming more accustomed to it, but don't feel rushed at all to do sprites. If you want to I wouldn't discourage you from it but don't feel like you have to, really.

Still been pretty busy guys...but tomorrow looks clear at the moment, so I may get some stuff done.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Im not going to say it sucks, because that's to harsh. but two of my friends have divorced parents and they are completely opposite, like one he sees his dad once a month for a week, and my other friend is sad, because his parents are still fighting after the divorce.
I hope yours is like the first, but like Firus said if your up to the sprites go ahead, but you really don't have to.;)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I can start making fusions again. Though I really need to gt ready for school. I'll see If I can make one today but I'm really in the mood toplay some brawl wifi...

Mewter

Smash Master
I thought Jigglyoclefairyman was always funny. Maybe you just never got the joke.

Well I wasn't necessarily asking you. Bowser mentioned that I should put my archive on the second page because of slow loading times, so I figured I'd ask to make sure I'm not going to make people wait 10 minutes for the page to load just for being more organized. Because then it's simply not worth it. Even if it'll bug me, this shop isn't for me, it's for the requesters.

My examples can go on separate pages. But I'd prefer them on the first page so it's more organized. The first post is for the rules and such, yes. But why would I put sprites anywhere else? It makes no sense to do it if I wouldn't have to and there wouldn't be serious side-effects.

No offense, but you're sort of being a jerk about this. How am I whining? Honestly, I was a little surprised by the picture limit but I didn't really whine, I got right on trying to figure out a solution. The "What do I do now?!" was sorta a joke. If you don't care how I organize things, then fine, the question isn't directed at you. Again, the shop isn't for us, it's for our visitors, so if you don't have a preference it doesn't really matter. I get the impression you're just upset about this because you're bitter about having your sprites on page 43.

And I'm sure that's why you really want to move to the Artwork Emporium. Well, no offense, but if you had come into the thread earlier it might be possible. But you came in at page 43. It's no one's fault, but it can't be helped now other than starting over in another forum. And the Poke Center has supported this thread immensely, and I am NOT going to abandon the Poke Center so you can have your post on the first page.

Seriously, I don't understand how you get whining from what I was saying. If you're just upset about not having your posts on page 1, I'm sorry. I PM'd mods asking about moving your post, but it's impossible to do, as I was informed. I tried, because as much as you would prefer it, I would also prefer it. It feels so unorganized having to link to something 3, or 43, or 99 posts into the thread, but it's unavoidable, because you three all came into the thread later.

I've taken every measure I can to make sure people see your posts, it's the best I can do other than start over, and as I said I will not do that. What happens if a member drops out and we get a new member? Are we going to start over every time a new member joins? We can't do it, it's unreasonable.
Speaking of members dropping out...has anyone seen Mewter lately? Shouldn't he be back from his vacation like...a month ago?
Oh yeah... Where Is Mewter?
Oh, here I am.
I've been to busy to get on.:laugh: I don't like wasting time on the computer when there are other things to do.
Sorry guys.
It turns out my vacation was my "on time" and my "back time" is my vacation.
By the way, I got back from "vacation 3 weeks ago.
I'll come by sometimes.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I guess it's a little slow today?
yeah, mewter, I kinda have about 300 more posts than you

Firus, I don't' know if you saw the ones I claimed from the OP it's on the top of the previous page

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh, okay, I'll remove those. Thanks for reminding me.

Also, I posted this in the group a while ago, but uh...it's Pokemon-related and I've not gotten a response to it yet and so I figured I'd post it here to see if you guys can give me an opinion.

I'm planning on doing another one-Pokemon run through Pearl, this time using Jiggs (surprise, surprise) and I wanted your guys' opinion on this moveset and the EVs. (Since this isn't really for competitive play, I didn't think it belonged in the Rating Room)

Jigglypuff
252 Sp. Attack, 132 Speed, 126 Defense
-Psychic (to deal with Jiggs' weakness to fighting, plus Psychic's a powerful and versatile attack)
-Flamethrower (a lot of Pokemon in Sinnoh are Grass/Bug, which I realized during my run with Shaymin)
-Water Pulse (versatile, can confuse)
-Shock Wave (for the many flying types in Sinnoh, plus I found that a 'never miss' attack was a nice option to have with Shaymin)

And just in case any of these moves seem unlikely candidates for moves Jiggs can learn, I know all of them can be learned. Yes, a puffball can shoot fire. Isn't it awesome?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well, seeing that you did it with shaymin, I think all that you have is PERFECT, what I wanna see it be done with is Jigglyothisishisnewnameman:laugh:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
well, seeing that you did it with shaymin, I think all that you have is PERFECT, what I wanna see it be done with is Jigglyothisishisnewnameman:laugh:
Nah, that wouldn't be fair. Its ability is one notch below SHOOP DA WHOOP when it comes to power. It makes every Pokemon/Trainer you meet run away.

But yeah, I can't wait until I've done all of the EV Training and such -- I really want to get started on this.
Gah, I have a million and one things to do all of a sudden.

Hey, question for all of those EV experts out there...if I have Pokerus and Macho Brace on my Igglybuff and give it an Iron, will it get 40 EVs or just 10 still?

M.K

Level 55
It will still only be 10. Items only affect battle EV's.

Introducing: Volcoddler (Volcano + Toddler)

The pre-evolution to Entei!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Ah, okay. I was pretty sure, but I didn't want to risk maxing out the EVs in a stat I didn't want to or wasting EVs (even if it's only 3) with one I wanted to do 252 on. Thanks.

Volcoddler looks great, you did a nice job.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

I like allot:)

new idea, if you don't think it's good just say so, I got the the idea from a_man13

OK, this is a big version, but we can give (to the people that have posted here more than 15 times) one of these to put in their sig. if they want it bigger then I can do that. any thoughts on it

and for members a special one with brit spelling;)

M.K

Level 55
I like allot:)

new idea, if you don't think it's good just say so, I got the the idea from a_man13

OK, this is a big version, but we can give (to the people that have posted here more than 15 times) one of these to put in their sig. if they want it bigger then I can do that. any thoughts on it

and for members a special one with brit spelling;)
Ooh....Make one of Poliwag! I like it, but I don't like THAT particular color >_< And I sort of wish it had a darker distinguashable outline.
And.....Brit Spelling? Y'all be tripping if y'all think ma Southern butt be gonna be takin' a part with NOT NO Brits, y'all here?
LOLZ, North Carolina and the Southern Sterotype FTL.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ooh....Make one of Poliwag! I like it, but I don't like THAT particular color >_< And I sort of wish it had a darker distinguashable outline.
And.....Brit Spelling? Y'all be tripping if y'all think ma Southern butt be gonna be takin' a part with NOT NO Brits, y'all here?
LOLZ, North Carolina and the Southern Sterotype FTL.
OK, Illl try to fix that when I get home and finish homework:urg:, but It shouldn't be a problem, you didn't like the transformers font:laugh:

Wrath`

Smash Master
I don't think little medals are a good way of representin'.

I think just a sig with a simple background and your favorite fussion+the shop(e)'s name.

XACE-K

Smash Master

It's so cute ^_^.

And if anybody missed me yesterday, I was grounded for forgetting to do my chores only for yesterday. You don't know how bad I wanted to use the computer or play video games.
I'm okay with not using one of them for the day but both, that's torture.

Volcoddler is still cute.

M.K

Level 55
Well, uh, I've done about 7 sprites in the last week or two to narrow down the list, can someone else take the others?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The wrath of Koarin, Articuno/Regice/Suicune is complete.

I wanted to give it that icy type skin that Regice has, but I tried it and it didn't really look that good on a bird (and I wanted to use Articuno as the base -- looks more epic that way, whereas on Regice it may have looked weird with wings). It may just be my lack of artistic talent, but, well...in any case, there it is. Hope you like it.

I finally have a space where I have some free time and feel motivated to make sprites, so hopefully I can get quite a few done today.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

I wanted to give it that icy type skin that Regice has, but I tried it and it didn't really look that good on a bird (and I wanted to use Articuno as the base -- looks more epic that way, whereas on Regice it may have looked weird with wings). It may just be my lack of artistic talent, but, well...in any case, there it is. Hope you like it.

I finally have a space where I have some free time and feel motivated to make sprites, so hopefully I can get quite a few done today.
That's pretty cool. It looks as If It was sent out to guard some ancient tome or something.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Looks great but for some reason, I don't like the feet. I understand if you want something that Suicune besides it's hair, but I don't like the feet.

But what should I know, I'm not a member of this shop and suck at making fusions.

Top Bottom