• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Darn, too bad requests are closed. I had four grea--completely silly ideas...

Karptwo (Mewtwo is going to kill me for suggesting this...)

Magikarceus (Think about it. Magikarp finally gets proper revenge, instead of evolving into Gyrados...)

Bulbarceus (The very first and the very last!)

Electropimp (Electrode, bling-blinged out with da PEHYEMP HAHYT. God, I am evil...)

Requests may be closed but just THINK about the possibilities...

...You don't like where they're going, do you?...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Darn, too bad requests are closed. I had four grea--completely silly ideas...

Karptwo (Mewtwo is going to kill me for suggesting this...)

Magikarceus (Think about it. Magikarp finally gets proper revenge, instead of evolving into Gyrados...)

Bulbarceus (The very first and the very last!)

Electropimp (Electrode, bling-blinged out with da PEHYEMP HAHYT. God, I am evil...)

Requests may be closed but just THINK about the possibilities...

...You don't like where they're going, do you?...
Well, they're not closed permanently, just temporarily. Check back in a week or so and hopefully we'll be ready for requests again. I was uber busy today so I didn't get a chance to do anything sprite-wise. But at least I'm finally past my spriter's block.

Bulbarceus has already been done...although I think it has a different name. Arceusaur, probably -- check the first post.
Make that Ceusaur.

In any case, they sound like interesting enough requests, so by all means come back and request them when we've crossed most, if not all, requests off of the Pending list.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
AWWWWWWW man, I start my first day of school tomorrow
Xace, I will send an army of Jigglywhat the bleeeeepishisnewname to come after you if you say something about you starting later:laugh:

Wrath`

Smash Master

Introducing: Kum

A product of my boredom.
...............................................................................................................
............................Realy....? It's funny, muk=kum.......I wonder if game freak is telling us something......

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's only fitting that albino Muks be named reversely of their normal counterparts. What's with the wry faces, guys?
I'm going to assume that's sarcasm, right?

If not, think about it for a second...(this was brought up in the Joke thread if that helps at all)

Darkslash

Smash Master

Introducing: Kum

A product of my boredom.
Ohh my god the Insanity has finally gone to my Head! THANKS ALOT NAV---I MEAN KUM

*bangs head on desk. No seriously*

Well it looks nice for a Albino muk. Thats a first. I've actually never seen a Albino pokemon either looks like a first!

*still banging head while listing to candy mountain*

M.K

Level 55
I got ten days, I go back the 4th, there 31 days in augest, right?

I wonder if we make any pokemon sprites look "back to school" just for the occasion.*****
*See Kum.

10Kumming Kums

Haha, thank goodness I have this computer-based class 3rd Period. Smash World Forums keeps me from going insane throughout the school day!
Freshman still suck, now that they have gotten over the fact that I'm not going to turn around and stab them, they ACTUALLY try and TALK to me! So. Annoying.

I'll try to get some sprites done tonight, it does not look like I will be having any homework today! :bee:

XACE-K

Smash Master
Freshman still suck, now that they have gotten over the fact that I'm not going to turn around and stab them, they ACTUALLY try and TALK to me! So. Annoying.
Even though I'll be a freshman, I laughed at this. Ask them if they want to see Kum. If they say no, they won't talk to you again. If they say yes than something's not right O_o

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I go to school on September 2nd zrky. Haha.:laugh:
but i probably get out before you (first friday in july) so were probably even.

MK, how could you hate freshmen
me
.I have a computer based class also, but I doubt ill be able to use the computers for internet unless it's something class related.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
but i probably get out before you (first friday in july) so were probably even.

MK, how could you hate freshmen
me
.I have a computer based class also, but I doubt ill be able to use the computers for internet unless it's something class related.
O_o Graduates get out 15 or 18 of June at my school. Everyone else 28 of June.

Wrath`

Smash Master
*See Kum.

10Kumming Kums

Haha, thank goodness I have this computer-based class 3rd Period. Smash World Forums keeps me from going insane throughout the school day!

I'll try to get some sprites done tonight, it does not look like I will be having any homework today! :bee:
because kum is so school oriented, i meant like pikach woth backpack or something like that.

I have yet to see the onslaught of freshman yet, but sept4th will show, i'll have one Computer class, and even that is less computer than physicas and building.

cant wait for my IB film and IB biology classes.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
because kum is so school oriented, i meant like pikach woth backpack or something like that.

I have yet to see the onslaught of freshman yet, but sept4th will show, i'll have one Computer class, and even that is less computer than physicas and building.

cant wait for my IB film and IB biology classes.
do you mean IB as in International bachaloriet program? if so, i feel sorry, I just have the pre-AP classes (not until I get to 10th can I hae the AP:()

M.K

Level 55
Oh, that's hilarious. You know, to an eight year old. Kum? Seriously? Grow up.
Ouch. You know, I'm tired of the constant hate. Who cares anymore, my parents are fighting, but I don't give a ****...

..I'll get back to work, Firus/bowser....

EDIT:

Introducing: Unicorn Ponyta....

Also, I specifically remember that only one evolution line was to be requested in a week's time. Although some immature members decided to sneak in their requests via other methods, I still consider that breaking the rules of requesting. Therefore, I refuse to do the Slakoth/Chimchar line, as it was requested during the time period of either Firus's Bellsprout/Piplup line or Zrky's Voltorb/Drifloon line. I hope nobody else wishes to complete it, really. It would look very cool, but it was requested in a manner that went against the store's policy, so to me, it isn't even on the list. Sorry.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Also, I specifically remember that only one evolution line was to be requested in a week's time. Although some immature members decided to sneak in their requests via other methods, I still consider that breaking the rules of requesting. Therefore, I refuse to do the Slakoth/Chimchar line, as it was requested during the time period of either Firus's Bellsprout/Piplup line or Zrky's Voltorb/Drifloon line. I hope nobody else wishes to complete it, really. It would look very cool, but it was requested in a manner that went against the store's policy, so to me, it isn't even on the list. Sorry.
I requested that but I didn't request it during that time.

On a Monday that was a week before my b-day, somebody made the Piplup/Bellsprout request. Since the rule was one evolution chain per week, I would wait the week. Than Jed came and wanted the Pikachu/Togepi chain. I said he could have it so I waited the next week When the next monday came, I requested it. The next Monday, the Voltorb/Drifloon chain was requested.

That's how that request happened. The chain requests were all made on a Monday a week apart from each other so none of the rules were broken.

I do remeber asking for a different chain after the Piplup/Bellsprout was made but Firus said one chain for the whole shop.

Hope what I said cleared it up.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I requested that but I didn't request it during that time.

On a Monday that was a week before my b-day, somebody made the Piplup/Bellsprout request. Since the rule was one evolution chain per week, I would wait the week. Than Jed came and wanted the Pikachu/Togepi chain. I said he could have it so I waited the next week When the next monday came, I requested it. The next Monday, the Voltorb/Drifloon chain was requested.

That's how that request happened. The chain requests were all made on a Monday a week apart from each other so none of the rules were broken.

I do remeber asking for a different chain after the Piplup/Bellsprout was made but Firus said one chain for the whole shop.

Hope what I said cleared it up.
He's right, Chimchar/Slakoth was requested at the correct time, on a Monday. It would've been the Voltorb/Drifloon one that was "illegally" requested.

But Unicorn Ponyta looks really nice, MK.

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get anything done aside from Pikablu/Dunspartan recently, I have the motivation, but I've had a lot going on recently, unexpectedly.

M.K

Level 55
He's right, Chimchar/Slakoth was requested at the correct time, on a Monday. It would've been the Voltorb/Drifloon one that was "illegally" requested.

But Unicorn Ponyta looks really nice, MK.

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get anything done aside from Pikablu/Dunspartan recently, I have the motivation, but I've had a lot going on recently, unexpectedly.
Oh, gotcha, ok, so....I got them mixed up. Ok.
Thanks for the compliments! Ponyta (Unicorn Forme) was actually pretty easy.
Don't worry, we have but 6 requests left to do!
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

zrky

Smash Lol'd
3. Cease Tick's "Dratini/Vaporeon Fusion" (2765)
4. Darkslash's "Dusknoir/Giratina Fusion" (2817)

6. SilentFalcon's "Normal Deoxys/Charizard Fusion made Mecha with and without Shoop Da Whoop" (2836)
ill do these:)

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott

Oh good lord... I'll have to hide that from my little sisters, or else they'll be all over me, going, "ZOMIGAWSH THAT'S BOOTEEFULLLLLL!!!!!!111!!1!1!"

xD

Great job there, Meta-Kirby. It looks freaking adorable. :3

Mm, I'm turning into a regular. Neato.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
I could just go on and on with the PIMP ideas. Honestly:

PIMPle.

PIMPkuna.

PIMPdrill.

Would they not be awesome?

You sirs have created a budding meem (:<

XACE-K

Smash Master

Oh good lord... I'll have to hide that from my little sisters, or else they'll be all over me, going, "ZOMIGAWSH THAT'S BOOTEEFULLLLLL!!!!!!111!!1!1!"

xD

Great job there, Meta-Kirby. It looks freaking adorable. :3

Mm, I'm turning into a regular. Neato.
lol, I'm guessing your sisters are like 5. It does look nice so great job MK.

Also become a regular. One of us, one of us.

Wrath`

Smash Master
do you mean IB as in International bachaloriet program? if so, i feel sorry, I just have the pre-AP classes (not until I get to 10th can I hae the AP:()
Yupz, IB= Internatuonal Bacholoreat, But film is awesome.

We don't have pre-Ap here, just AP and IB, Ap euro was the coolest class I took last year.

Unicornz? on my my pokemanz threadz?

Good job on it, the only critisms I have is that It doen't look,"full" in a way, not as full as most of the pokemon sprites you do, like I can see most of your being in game, but this one seems not as bold.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yupz, IB= Internatuonal Bacholoreat, But film is awesome.

We don't have pre-Ap here, just AP and IB, Ap euro was the coolest class I took last year.

Unicornz? on my my pokemanz threadz?

Good job on it, the only critisms I have is that It doen't look,"full" in a way, not as full as most of the pokemon sprites you do, like I can see most of your being in game, but this one seems not as bold.
Maybe it isn't full because it has no tail.

M.K

Level 55
I....I'm not going to be doing any sprites now.....
My....my mom just asked me if it was OK with me if she.....
..if she divorced with my dad....
I'm....crying my eyes out right now, this can't be happening....This is the worst day of my life....
So...I'm not going to be doing any sprites....for now...at least....

XACE-K

Smash Master
I....I'm not going to be doing any sprites now.....
My....my mom just asked me if it was OK with me if she.....
..if she divorced with my dad....
I'm....crying my eyes out right now, this can't be happening....This is the worst day of my life....
So...I'm not going to be doing any sprites....for now...at least....
Wow, I don't know what to say. I never had that experience happen to me before. Maybe I should ask one of my friends about it, his parents are divorced (although it happened when he was 7).

Just remember, everybody's life has roadblocks. No person can have the perfect life.

Top Bottom