• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
Ahhh, finished homework. I'm going to pick a request at random and complete it tonight before I go take my shower! Look forward to it!

Introducing: Balkullette!

Gah, I love it! I think it's my first ghost-type fusion!
(This is the Duskull/Banette/Baltoy Fusion)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ahhh, finished homework. I'm going to pick a request at random and complete it tonight before I go take my shower! Look forward to it!

I was gonna do this one, heck all the requests majora had, I even had the sprites, but you beet me to it:(

Wrath`

Smash Master

Nicely done, all the parts fit perfectly together.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott

Wonderful! That looks pretty neat. :D

Actually, that has quite the opposite effect of "motivation" on me.
:/

Well, you redid Jiggiratinapuff into the Bat-puff thing, and that turned out awesome... The Blazekin/Entei fusion was even better.

Oh! I know! Let's make Skyler replace Firus for the time being. More Jiggloclefarymans. We all love that. :3

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
:/

Well, you redid Jiggiratinapuff into the Bat-puff thing, and that turned out awesome... The Blazekin/Entei fusion was even better.
Yes, but...I mostly revamped Girapuff into Jiggiratipuff because I figured people were going to keep posting that picture until I did.

I'll really try to get some edits done today, no promises though.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yes, but...I mostly revamped Girapuff into Jiggiratipuff because I figured people were going to keep posting that picture until I did.

No worries, don't rush.

One question, was pikablu intended to look like that? just wondering.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No worries, don't rush.

One question, was pikablu intended to look like that? just wondering.
I'm not sure if you meant if the request was like that or if that's how I intend to keep it, but either way, no. Skyler requested "Pikablu" as an alternate Pikachu evolution, and I don't intend to keep PikaBLEW as the request fulfiller since it was mostly a joke and because I was trying to think of something to do for Pikablu and the only thing that occurred to me was a Pikachu that blew up.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott

*slaps Foxtrotter*

Good job on Balkullette, MK.
I just had to suggest it. X3

Anywho, have you guys tried your hands at Pokemorphs yet? That is, fusing a trainer sprite with a Pokemon. I've looked over the sprites and I don't think I've seen one. (No this is not a request)

Wrath`

Smash Master
I just had to suggest it. X3

Anywho, have you guys tried your hands at Pokemorphs yet? That is, fusing a trainer sprite with a Pokemon. I've looked over the sprites and I don't think I've seen one. (No this is not a request)
Actualy, two were made. Sceptile+flint and One I requested, Nija boy+ho-oh. I don't know were they are now tho.

M.K

Level 55

I understand that you might not be motivated to do any work, but we really need to get the list narrowed down. I don't want to put pressure on you to produce some more Jigglyoclefairyman's, but hopefully you can get over your slump quickly to help us here!

Darkslash

Smash Master
Seriously Pokemorphs scare me :3.

But if you want i'll try :laugh:

MUWHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAAAHHHAAAH
In real Life i started laughing too with Alttp Hyrule Castle orchestrated as well :D

If you don't then no hard feelings.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I understand that you might not be motivated to do any work, but we really need to get the list narrowed down. I don't want to put pressure on you to produce some more Jigglyoclefairyman's, but hopefully you can get over your slump quickly to help us here!
If you thought Jigglyicantthinkofanymorewierdnamesforitman was scary, you should see the things I have created out of boredom.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
If you thought Jigglyicantthinkofanymorewierdnamesforitman was scary, you should see the things I have created out of boredom.
DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
:laugh:

well i finished this one,

this one,

and this one
I also finishe Machynx, but Im not at home, and these were on my flash drive thingy

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I finally sat down and forced myself to work on Pikablu and Dunspartan, and I finally overcame my demotivation. Here they are;

Dunspartan

Not much to say here. Hope you like it, Zook.

Pikablu

Okay, before you make any assumptions, there's an explanation as to why Pikablu is actually blue. When electricity is very hot, it's white and blue -- it's called "white hot". So I made Pikablu that blueish electricity color, and made its cheeks white (although in at least Pokemon Stadium 1, its cheeks turn white while attacking) to represent that white hot even better.
The fire is because Pikablu is so powerful and has so much hot electricity that it is on fire.

Hope you like it, Skyler.

I think I'm finally past my spriter's block (just thought of that, do you think it'll catch on?), fortunately. Sorry guys.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's finally happened.

:cry: What do I do now!?

M.K

Level 55
I finally sat down and forced myself to work on Pikablu and Dunspartan, and I finally overcame my demotivation. Here they are;

Dunspartan

Not much to say here. Hope you like it, Zook.

Pikablu

Okay, before you make any assumptions, there's an explanation as to why Pikablu is actually blue. When electricity is very hot, it's white and blue -- it's called "white hot". So I made Pikablu that blueish electricity color, and made its cheeks white (although in at least Pokemon Stadium 1, its cheeks turn white while attacking) to represent that white hot even better.
The fire is because Pikablu is so powerful and has so much hot electricity that it is on fire.

Hope you like it, Skyler.

I think I'm finally past my spriter's block (just thought of that, do you think it'll catch on?), fortunately. Sorry guys.
Contact the adminstrator. I'm sure they will allow the use of more images.
Or......we could go to the Artwork Emporium.......................

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Contact the adminstrator. I'm sure they will allow the use of more images.
Or......we could go to the Artwork Emporium.......................
I don't know...I don't think they'll do that.

In retrospect, I should've put one or two extra posts on the first page for safety...

In any case, there is a simpler solution...question is, will they let us do it? I believe that when I asked to move MK's and Mewter's posts a while back, I was informed that they could not move them backwards, only duplicate them and move them forwards. Could be wrong (stupid me, didn't save that PM), but if so, that'd be a good solution. So do you think they'd do that? I mean, there are already a LOT of images on the first page, between my 260 and Spire and Bowser's however many. I suppose it wouldn't hurt asking.

I thought about editing one of my posts on the second page, entitling it "Archives", and using that to put the old ones and put newer ones in the OP. But, now that I think of it, I'd really rather have all of them on the same page.

And how would the Artwork Emporium help...? I could put a few posts in the beginning but if I'm recalling correctly I can solve the problem anyways.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That made me laugh.

I don't know...I don't think they'll do that.

In retrospect, I should've put one or two extra posts on the first page for safety...

In any case, there is a simpler solution...question is, will they let us do it? I believe that when I asked to move MK's and Mewter's posts a while back, I was informed that they could not move them backwards, only duplicate them and move them forwards. Could be wrong (stupid me, didn't save that PM), but if so, that'd be a good solution. So do you think they'd do that? I mean, there are already a LOT of images on the first page, between my 260 and Spire and Bowser's however many. I suppose it wouldn't hurt asking.

I thought about editing one of my posts on the second page, entitling it "Archives", and using that to put the old ones and put newer ones in the OP. But, now that I think of it, I'd really rather have all of them on the same page.

And how would the Artwork Emporium help...? I could put a few posts in the beginning but if I'm recalling correctly I can solve the problem anyways.

When I read MK's post it seemed as if he was trying to say "you can post more pics in the AE". Not sure If that's true or not.

I think the best option would be to ask a mod, they would know what to do.

Please don't add the archive on the 1st page (2nd page, like you said, is fine) it takes to long for the page to load in the first place.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
When I read MK's post it seemed as if he was trying to say "you can post more pics in the AE". Not sure If that's true or not.

I think the best option would be to ask a mod, they would know what to do.

Please don't add the archive on the 1st page (2nd page, like you said, is fine) it takes to long for the page to load in the first place.
I got the impression MK is just trying to think of more reasons to move to the AE, but I could be wrong.
The picture limit may be absent in the AE, as that's what it's meant for, posting artwork. However, I'd be more willing to inconvenience us a little bit and have an Archive (probably a few eventually) or see if I can duplicate the post here rather than have no limits in the AE. I prefer the Poke Center, and I don't wish to abandon all of the Poke Center regulars that have made this shop what it is. I'm a Poke Center regular myself, so I'd just be shooting myself in the foot. I mean, we all pretty much are, so it wouldn't help.

I'll ask a mod about duplicating the post; if it can't happen, I'll just make an Archive.
And yeah, if I do add the Archive I'll do it on another page. It's not like I don't have options, and on the first page it'd just look kind of sloppy. It looks kind of sloppy anyways, but it'd look a little less sloppy.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well look on the bright side....

You have 260 sprites :dizzy:
Well, approximately.

Keep in mind that I also have the big banner as well as the smaller ones to label each section.

M.K

Level 55
Well, I don't really have a connection with the Poke Center as much as everyone else, in fact, I think the Pokemon section is SEVERELY neglected...but whatever, an archive post is fine.
Just...don't make it look too messy :D

Top Bottom