• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
^^^
that was so wrong. i briefly considered doing that then realised it woul be spam..............wow

EDIT: not firus lol

Double EDIT: firus got the 3000th reply. which was what i was going for T_T

zrky

Smash Lol'd
NOOOOOO Skyler you did it wrong, your supposed to say, "see I told you it was EPIC*size3000*

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, I actually had something funny to post but now it'll just have to wait until post 4000.

Blame Skyler.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
MWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil!

And since no mod comes to the PokeCenter, I'm immune from being infracted! Also, you can post your funny something late, Firus. Funny stuff is funny.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
MWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil!

And since no mod comes to the PokeCenter, I'm immune from being infracted! Also, you can post your funny something late, Firus. Funny stuff is funny.
Yeah, I CAN post it late but it won't work unless it's on a special post.

By the way, your avatar cracks me up.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You guys are idiots, post #3007 is much better. I also learned that when it comes to milestone post numbers, Skyler would do anything to get it.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Nice triple post Skyler, I think i'll use my Phone-a-mod lifeline.....:p

3010, 1000 years after I graduate from high school

M.K

Level 55
3011, 1000 years after the year I will graduate from high school.
Also, 3 + 0+ 1 + 1 = 5, and I'm the fifth member of the shop !

:D

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Now to actually end the spam, here's something that made me kind of sad.

I turned on the TV this morning and stumbled upon an episode of Pokemon. It was one of the first episodes of Hoenn (I know because they were in Petalburg and all Ash has is Pikachu, because he's an idiot and has to dump his Pokemon at the lab before going on to Hoenn. God forbid we actually keep old Pokemon other than Pikachu.)

Anyways, first thing that made me sad; the captions. They really need to get someone that actually knows Pokemon to do the captions. They couldn't even spell the name "Pokemon" right, everytime they spelled it "Pokeman". They spelled Vigoroth "Biggeroth" and then "Biggoroth" and finally something else...which I can't remember. They called Torchic "Torch-it" for a while, then called it "Tor-chick" and then finally just "Torchick". They even spelled Pikachu wrong, as "Picachu". I'd appreciate it if they could get a monkey to do the captions next time, as they might be a little more competent than whatever deaf idiot made the captions.

Number two; the people. May is a complete ditz who doesn't even know a thing about Pokemon. She tells her "Torch-it" to use AMBER. Honestly, how stupid can you be? And Max is just annoying as hell. He's a whiny little kid (then again, so is Ash).

Finally, Team Rocket's theme. I don't know if this was a strange occasion or what, but Team Rocket's theme wasn't the original one. How can you change that?

Anyways, it's safe to say that this episode (and the captions) made me appreciate the old ones, no matter how bad they were sometimes.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Nobdoy gives a s*** about the anime because it sucks.

Now to say something on topic.....this shop makes custom pokemon.

We really need something to make us go on topic.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Then Lets make our own pokemon show with us.:p We meet up with ash and may and brock, whoop a$$ and leave.

On topic: Gotta love close captioning, they alway screw things up. Yeah the series went downhill after they left jhoto.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nobdoy gives a s*** about the anime because it sucks.

Now to say something on topic.....this shop makes custom pokemon.

We really need something to make us go on topic.
That's what the comment on the Anime was for...
It's at least Pokemon. It's better than the sequence of 10 posts on each post being a thousand years from some other year.

XACE-K

Smash Master
That's what the comment on the Anime was for...
It's at least Pokemon. It's better than the sequence of 10 posts on each post being a thousand years from some other year.
Good point.

I still hate the anime because it's basically the reason why Jiggs and Lucario are in the Smash series.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
woooooooooo, im back. I finished a couple, fusions, and the ho-oh revamp, ill get them up in a bit.
isn't it great that jiggs is in smash, moves over to Xace's side to give jiggs an EVIL glare

XACE-K

Smash Master
This.

I'm not even sure why jiggs is popular in the first place.
Exactly. Was it popular because it sang to you and drew on your face when you were asleep? I would rather have Meowth as a playable character if you need a character to replace Jiggs with the same role.

As for Lucario, Mewtwo's better.

And yes zrky, come join the dark side of the Custom Pokemon Shop when it comes to Jigglypuff.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Exactly. Was it popular because it sang to you and drew on your face when you were asleep? I would rather have Meowth as a playable character if you need a character to replace Jiggs with the same role.

As for Lucario, Mewtwo's better.

And yes zrky, come join the dark side of the Custom Pokemon Shop when it comes to Jigglypuff.
Thats what I was thinking.

Mewtwo has always been cooler then lucario (though he isn't lame).

Jigglypuff isn't bad but out of all the pokemon in the world, why it? Meowth seems to fit better.
When was the last episode with jigs? I think it was that ganger vs alakazam vs jiggly (when they were all giant). I'm not sure if that was the last but I'm sure it was 1st season (same with mewtwo but he got replaced because he "was to old").

XACE-K

Smash Master

Jigglypuff isn't bad but out of all the pokemon in the world, why it? Meowth seems to fit better.
When was the last episode with jigs? I think it was that ganger vs alakazam vs jiggly (when they were all giant). I'm not sure if that was the last but I'm sure it was 1st season (same with mewtwo but he got replaced because he "was to old").
Well I agree that Lucario isn't lame but Mewtwo is the f***ing juggernaut of the Pokemon world. He just owns.

Also, if Sakurai likes first gen so much, why didn't Mewtwo stay?

*aims a bunch of guns and stuff from the dark side of the Custom Pokemon Shop when it comes to Mewtwo at Sakurai's home*

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Well I agree that Lucario isn't lame but Mewtwo is the f***ing juggernaut of the Pokemon world. He just owns.

Also, if Sakurai likes first gen so much, why didn't Mewtwo stay?

*aims a bunch of guns and stuff from the dark side of the Custom Pokemon Shop when it comes to Mewtwo at Sakurai's home*
please do reply in the shop group:) thankyou

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, this is going from Pokemon to Smash. Let's stop it...after one quick comment.

I was on With Anyone tonight and completely owned a bunch of noobs with Jiggs. Just shows you how much they suck, because I'm not that good at Brawl and I never play with Jiggs. But it was still hilarious because I owned them with Jiggs.
And, earlier on, someone was playing with Jiggs and doing nothing but Rollout (committing suicide a few times, whether it was on purpose or not I can't be sure). I decided to go after them because they were insulting Jiggs by being a spammer (in the last match (which was on Shadow Moses) they stayed on the ground riding Wario's bike back and forth whenever anyone came down). Yeah, I didn't win, but that's because I was playing with Snake trying to do the Smash Taunt. But it chose Yoshi's Story that time instead of Shadow Moses, so it was moot.

In any case, yeah...just had to say that.

I'm really sorry about not working on sprites recently...it's just that the next one on the list for me is the Pikablu and...I could probably do normal fusions right now but full-fledged edits I don't have the inspiration to do. I need to force myself to do it already...

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm really sorry about not working on sprites recently...it's just that the next one on the list for me is the Pikablu and...I could probably do normal fusions right now but full-fledged edits I don't have the inspiration to do. I need to force myself to do it already...
Firus, stop playing Brawl and work on the sprites.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
How about this?

PikaBLEW.

I told you I wasn't motivated...

M.K

Level 55
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I just ripped my pajama pants ;_; OMG NO!!!!
Nothing is going good anymore ;_;!

Anyways, no time for sprites this weekdays, I have major tests and studying to do....like right now....for Civics and Economics (anyone take this class already?)

M.K

Level 55
Sigh, does anyone even look at my page? Just wondering really....

EDIT: Shop page updated to current sprite count....

Top Bottom