• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's pretty cool. It looks as If It was sent out to guard some ancient tome or something.
Thanks, Bowser.

Oh my god, the OP died!

Well, it looks like it anyways. I archived ALL of the sprites I've done up to this point. It looks so crummy now...
By the way, the Archives are [POST=4504663]here[/POST], and are also linked to in the OP. The big "Archives" banner is the link.

Sheesh, what's with my computer? It's so slow.
/random comment

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Looks great but for some reason, I don't like the feet. I understand if you want something that Suicune besides it's hair, but I don't like the feet.

But what should I know, I'm not a member of this shop and suck at making fusions.
Actually, I gave it the feet to give it more of a mythical creature-type look. I figured it looked weird, and kind of funny, which was another desired effect. Either way, I can see your complaint, but despite it looking weird, I think it's better that way. It makes it more defined.

And don't put yourself down like that -- I don't buy into that whole school of thought that if you can't do something yourself you're not allowed to complain. Partially because it doesn't make sense and everyone does it, so it's hypocritical, and also because I hate it when people tell me I'm not allowed to dislike Brawl or the direction Nintendo's gone in (casual) because I'm not out there making my own games. It's ridiculous. I mean, I'm no professional musician or singer or anything, but I think I'm still qualified to say William Hung sucks and complain about him if he ever comes up in conversation.
So just because you aren't a member of the shop or can't fuse all that well, your critique is still noted and not turned down because you're not doing it yourself.

The first fusion to go on the now-blank OP: The Jokerypuff!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Thanks, Bowser.

Oh my god, the OP died!

Well, it looks like it anyways. I archived ALL of the sprites I've done up to this point. It looks so crummy now...
By the way, the Archives are [POST=4504663]here[/POST], and are also linked to in the OP. The big "Archives" banner is the link.

Sheesh, what's with my computer? It's so slow.
/random comment
oooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I like the text. your ice fusion inspired me to do a registeel/zapdos/raikou

your ice fusion deseres an epileptic seizure
in a good way
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
I think skylers gonna like Joker puff.
Koarin, I mean the medal thingys like as in you support the custom shop not just that you go to it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Jokerpuff wins at life.

Also, the OP died now? FIRUS BROKE SMASHBOARDS.
R.I.P The Custom Pokemon Shop OP

5-18-2008 to 8-28-2008

Loved by the frequent posters, forgotten by the n00bs.

Just posting this again. I should make it a sig lol.

M.K

Level 55
R.I.P.....on the 5th Page......

I'm certainly not close enough to making an archive. Anyone wanna count my sprites for me? I'm too lazy.

If anyone writes "Peanut butter" in their next post, I will make them something speshul

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
R.I.P.....on the 5th Page......

I'm certainly not close enough to making an archive. Anyone wanna count my sprites for me? I'm too lazy.

If anyone writes "Peanut butter" in their next post, I will make them something speshul
Peanut butter.

And yeah, I actually saved a Word Document of the OP right before I Archived it. I would've liked to keep it there, but...not much I can do about it.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
It will still only be 10. Items only affect battle EV's.

Introducing: Volcoddler (Volcano + Toddler)

The pre-evolution to Entei!
The wrath of Koarin, Articuno/Regice/Suicune is complete.

I wanted to give it that icy type skin that Regice has, but I tried it and it didn't really look that good on a bird (and I wanted to use Articuno as the base -- looks more epic that way, whereas on Regice it may have looked weird with wings). It may just be my lack of artistic talent, but, well...in any case, there it is. Hope you like it.

I finally have a space where I have some free time and feel motivated to make sprites, so hopefully I can get quite a few done today.
Actually, I gave it the feet to give it more of a mythical creature-type look. I figured it looked weird, and kind of funny, which was another desired effect. Either way, I can see your complaint, but despite it looking weird, I think it's better that way. It makes it more defined.

And don't put yourself down like that -- I don't buy into that whole school of thought that if you can't do something yourself you're not allowed to complain. Partially because it doesn't make sense and everyone does it, so it's hypocritical, and also because I hate it when people tell me I'm not allowed to dislike Brawl or the direction Nintendo's gone in (casual) because I'm not out there making my own games. It's ridiculous. I mean, I'm no professional musician or singer or anything, but I think I'm still qualified to say William Hung sucks and complain about him if he ever comes up in conversation.
So just because you aren't a member of the shop or can't fuse all that well, your critique is still noted and not turned down because you're not doing it yourself.

The first fusion to go on the now-blank OP: The Jokerypuff!

Those fusions are awesome! :D Volcotoddler looks adorable. ^^

RIP OP. T-T

zrky

Smash Lol'd
"it's peanut butter jelly time, it's peanut butter jelly time........"
is that right. crap, Im still not done with homework, ill be done soon:)

Wrath`

Smash Master
[

Very well done, but the legs make it look like it is doing a split, other than that, it is nicely crafted.

It looks like you actualy took a sprite of a toddler, preety cool stuff.

*runs*

May thou OP rest in peace

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Duskull/Metagross is done, Darkslash.

M.K

Level 55
-->
-->

Introducing: Slakchar --> Mongiroth --> Inferking

There, I knocked the most laborious request off the list. I'm done until we start taking requests again. I TRUST that Firus/Bowser/Mewter/Zrky complete the remaining requests.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Duskull/Metagross is done, Darkslash.

I think you are now the official Metgross fewser. Im serious, you are really good at using metagross:)
-->
-->

There, I knocked the most laborious request off the list. I'm done until we start taking requests again. I TRUST that Firus/Bowser/Mewter/Zrky complete the remaining requests.
ooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa I like. Ididn't want to do it, because I would have to use slaking, and you probably remember what happened last time I used slaking:dizzy:
You did a good job. well i claimed a couple of them, so Ill do them most likely tomorrow when I can get on my dads computer

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I finished Mewtwo/Umbreon, Overload. Personally one of my favorites. Then again, it's Umbreon, and I have always loved Umbreon. (Ooh...another one-Pokemon-run candidate...along with Pachirisu and Piplup, so he might have to wait)

Anyways, the pending list is completely cleared now, thanks to MK (really, thanks a lot man -- in the past week you've helped out a lot, and I really appreciate it), so despite the fact that there are still a few claimed ones lying around, I'm going to start allowing requests again.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
-->
-->

... Inferking looks like he's digging for gold. >>

Other than that, awesome. ^^

*looks at title* Requests open! Yay!

I have an idea. x3 Keeping with the Jiggles theme, can y'all make a Meta Knight Jigglypuff? Scratch the mask, I guess, and splice Golbat's (or someone's) wings. :3

EDIT: And HOLY CRAP that's an awesome Umbree/Mewtwo splice. ^^

M.K

Level 55
... Inferking looks like he's digging for gold. >>

Other than that, awesome. ^^

*looks at title* Requests open! Yay!

I have an idea. x3 Keeping with the Jiggles theme, can y'all make a Meta Knight Jigglypuff? Scratch the mask, I guess, and splice Golbat's (or someone's) wings. :3

Uh...in Slaking's original sprite he is picking his nose....I didn't change anything :p

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Make it a request of Jiggs w/Golbat's wings and I'll add it. Keep in mind that crossover fusions aren't allowed.

Thanks. ^_^

Uh...in Slaking's original sprite he is picking his nose....I didn't change anything :p
Yeah, he's right. They look nice, by the way, MK.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
As I am listing to a song called "Ghost that broke my heart", Do a mistmagus (Spelling?) Using mirror coat. Weird, yes.

XACE-K

Smash Master
-->
-->

This is awesome, thanks MK.

Duskull + Metagross and Mewtwo + Umbreon are awesome too.

Wrath`

Smash Master
-->
-->

Awesome chain fusion, the middle one looks like it has a noodle on it's face, but infenking is amazing.

w00t we can request again.:kirby::tnt: Ok my request is: Electabuzz+Ursaring

XACE-K

Smash Master
Ok guys, don't OVERLOAD us on requests just because you can request again. Consider our schedules.
Well once you can request again, that will happen but I agree, not so much.

Edit: Sorry but I had too. Can I get a Granbull + Zangoose.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
How about a squirtle/ivysaur/charizard fusion?
Already been done.

EDIT: Finished updating the Pending Requests list as well as my Claimed list -- be sure to check it, other members, before you do a fusion.
...or, you know what, I'll just say them here.

Claimed: Dugtrio/Zapdos (I have to do challenges, you guys know that)
Jiggs w/Golbat wings (it's Jiggs...enough said)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Bah is there anyway you can list the names of the pokemon fused right by them for easier searching? there are hundreds to look through, and sometimes not even the names themselves help in determining what was fused...... just a thought to help prevent what i just did. i know that it is a lot to list the names by every fusion..... just a thought though.

M.K

Level 55
Bah is there anyway you can list the names of the pokemon fused right by them for easier searching? there are hundreds to look through, and sometimes not even the names themselves help in determining what was fused...... just a thought to help prevent what i just did. i know that it is a lot to list the names by every fusion..... just a thought though.
Well, it IS easier just to point it out, rather than for you to look through the entire OP. THUS, this DOES give you a reason to look thru the original post!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Hey i look at the OP every once in a while and all of your pages, the ones who arent on the first page. but still going through every one? perhaps i should stop and always take the time, but man you guys have so many :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hey i look at the OP every once in a while and all of your pages, the ones who arent on the first page. but still going through every one? perhaps i should stop and always take the time, but man you guys have so many :p
But didn't the OP die? If it is still dead, searching will be easier. If it's alive again...

*goes to the OP*

M.K

Level 55
I DESPISE OBAMA!

ANYONE that supports that egotistical dipshiit is NOT allowed to make requests at the shop here ANYMORE!

Just kidding, I LOATHE him and all he is hyped up to be, but lets just say YOUR request will NOT be on my top priorty list!

XACE-K

Smash Master
I DESPISE OBAMA!

ANYONE that supports that egotistical dipshiit is NOT allowed to make requests at the shop here ANYMORE!

Just kidding, I LOATHE him and all he is hyped up to be, but lets just say YOUR request will NOT be on my top priorty list!
I hate politics. It's like a f***ing reality show which I hate.

I feel like making some wierd fusions now...

Top Bottom