• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
People who don't support Obama are looked at quizzically and queried "Are you racist?"Vote Cheney 'O8!
"What? No."Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
"You want the White House to stay white, don't you?"Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
"I'm not racist!"Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
"You are, subconsciously. Otherwise, you would support that black Democrat."Vote Cheney 'O8!
Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
I don't know enough about either candidate to care.Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
Vote Cheney 'O8!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Already been done.

EDIT: Finished updating the Pending Requests list as well as my Claimed list -- be sure to check it, other members, before you do a fusion.
...or, you know what, I'll just say them here.

Claimed: Dugtrio/Zapdos (I have to do challenges, you guys know that)
Jiggs w/Golbat wings (it's Jiggs...enough said)
I was just about to claim the dugtrio when I saw you post:(, but it's OK I have others I need to do.

I DESPISE OBAMA!

ANYONE that supports that egotistical dipshiit is NOT allowed to make requests at the shop here ANYMORE!

Just kidding, I LOATHE him and all he is hyped up to be, but lets just say YOUR request will NOT be on my top priorty list!
arent you lucky one of the members supports him:lick:

MK, can you stop changing your main it's killing me:psycho:

XACE-K

Smash Master
MK, can you stop changing your main it's killing me:psycho:
Lemme guess, you hate how he hade mains like Lucario, Ice Climbers and now Olimar yet his name is Meta-Kirby?

Also have any of you guys ever tried drawing fusions? I'm just curious because I have begun trying that latey.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I DESPISE OBAMA!

ANYONE that supports that egotistical dipshiit is NOT allowed to make requests at the shop here ANYMORE!

Just kidding, I LOATHE him and all he is hyped up to be, but lets just say YOUR request will NOT be on my top priorty list!
EDITED: so i didn't look like a complete A-hole

OBAMA2008 meta kirby, belive it.

On another note, dugrtio zapdos should be a cool fussion.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
But didn't the OP die? If it is still dead, searching will be easier. If it's alive again...

*goes to the OP*
That "the OP died" was a joke...I just archived all of the sprites. Go to the second page or click "Archives".

I DESPISE OBAMA!

I love you forever!

Not really. But seriously, I'm glad to find another person who dislikes him.
He's so unexperienced and makes so many idiotic comments (he's geographically challenged, for one...) that I don't understand how people can be sucked in by his constant "CHANGE! CHANGE!" crap. If you support him for his policies, I wouldn't insult you, I just disagree with you, but...anyone who supports him for some idiotic reason...meh.

Just wish there were a better alternative to him than McCain.

I hate politics. It's like a f***ing reality show which I hate.
I agree...I form political opinions but when I discuss them I tend to get headaches and feel sick. Politics are so...BLAGHALKF.

People who don't support Obama are looked at quizzically and queried "Are you racist?"Vote Cheney 'O8!
"What? No."Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
"You want the White House to stay white, don't you?"Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
"I'm not racist!"Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
"You are, subconsciously. Otherwise, you would support that black Democrat."Vote Cheney 'O8!
Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
I don't know enough about either candidate to care.Vote Cheney 'O8!Vote Cheney 'O8!
Vote Cheney 'O8!
Yeah, I hate this. If you're against Obama, you're a racist. What the hell. Maybe it's because he has little to no experience, he won his only election by default, he's a moron, etc.?

Uh, yeah...I'll stop discussing politics now, before we start a political debate here...because as I said, I feel sick when those occur.

EDITED: so i didn't look like a complete A-hole

OBAMA2008 meta kirby, belive it.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

When I read that, I immediately thought of Naruto.
BELIEVE IT!

M.K

Level 55
Haha, very funny all you Obama-supporters....but listen to THIS little Gem:

Hours after John McCain introduced Alaskan governor Sarah Palin as his vice president choice (perfect, in my opinion, just absolutely stunning record for her) Obama fires back....in the lamest and most sickening way I have EVER heard.

Palin is the 44-year old mother of 5 kids. Her youngest, a boy still an infant, has battled with Down Syndome since early complications in the womb.
Obama fires back, saying that "Palin should never have had the child if it had Down Syndrome, she should have just had an abortion."

-_________________________________________-

That is horrible. That is inhumane.....That is just SO sickening.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Hours after John McCain introduced Alaskan governor Sarah Palin as his vice president choice (perfect, in my opinion, just absolutely stunning record for her) Obama fires back....in the lamest and most sickening way I have EVER heard.

Palin is the 44-year old mother of 5 kids. Her youngest, a boy still an infant, has battled with Down Syndome since early complications in the womb.
Obama fires back, saying that "Palin should never have had the child if it had Down Syndrome, she should have just had an abortion."

She's pro-life. What the hell did he expect?
And yeah, aborting a baby because it had down syndrome? That's nice of him to say.

I think I'm going to live for 4-8 years with the news off if he gets elected...

But yeah, we should probably get back on topic.

M.K

Level 55
She's pro-life. What the hell did he expect?
And yeah, aborting a baby because it had down syndrome? That's nice of him to say.

I think I'm going to live for 4-8 years with the news off if he gets elected...

But yeah, we should probably get back on topic.
I hope you join me in Canada when Obama is elected.

ANYWAYS, yeah, I'm gonna be at my sister's this weekend, so I doubt I'll get any sprites done, but you never know!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I hope you join me in Canada when Obama is elected.

ANYWAYS, yeah, I'm gonna be at my sister's this weekend, so I doubt I'll get any sprites done, but you never know!
Don't worry, I will.
But let's just pray to god that he doesn't win.

Speaking of sprites....

Ta-da!

M.K

Level 55
Woah, he looks.....uhm....disproportionatedical! Nicely done!

I'm almost your positive you're either joking or all of your information comes from your mother who is really conservative and has a low IQ so she thinks McCain will be a good choice. If neither of these are correct, I have to assume you have an IQ well below 70 (aka you is a ****** son) and need to go into a special school immeadiately. Just my two cents though...
And THAT Is what I get for posting my viewpoints. So I basically copy + pasted the story in alot of threads, and I'm super PO'd at this guy here. I reported him for abuse, was that the right thing to do?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
It seems like you guys've been doing a lot of Jigglypuff sprites lately. That's not a bad thing, though. Jigglypuff rules.

Anyway, regarding the Obama discussion, I would much prefer him over McCain. McCain is just more of the same of Bush and that's not a good thing. I can find a few major things I agree with with Obama, but I still don't like him very much. But, I'd prefer him over McCain (and, if I could vote, I would at least try to get the one that isn't as bad into the White House. Every time CK posts that he refuses to vote, my respect for him drops.).

Anyway, I'm assuming that requests are open again because the title doesn't say so. I'm not sure if this is allowed, so if it is, just disregard it, I want you guys to make a Beedricune chao (A1). Again, if chao versions of fused Pokemon is not allowed, just... don't do it/disregard this?!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It seems like you guys've been doing a lot of Jigglypuff sprites lately. That's not a bad thing, though. Jigglypuff rules.

Anyway, regarding the Obama discussion, I would much prefer him over McCain. McCain is just more of the same of Bush and that's not a good thing. I can find a few major things I agree with with Obama, but I still don't like him very much. But, I'd prefer him over McCain (and, if I could vote, I would at least try to get the one that isn't as bad into the White House. Every time CK posts that he refuses to vote, my respect for him drops.).

Anyway, I'm assuming that requests are open again because the title doesn't say so. I'm not sure if this is allowed, so if it is, just disregard it, I want you guys to make a Beedricune chao (A1). Again, if chao versions of fused Pokemon is not allowed, just... don't do it/disregard this?!
Wait, wait, wait. Not going to vote? I can't believe that! If you don't like either candidate vote for a third party or something, don't give up your vote.

Anyways, yeah, requests are open again. I had a notice in the title but I removed it after it'd been like, 24 hours since it'd been put up.

As for the fusion chaos, we can sure try it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
It seems like you guys've been doing a lot of Jigglypuff sprites lately. That's not a bad thing, though. Jigglypuff rules in my world. In Xace's world, Jigglypuff is everybody's punching bag along with other dumb video game characters.
Fixed because I wanted too.

Also, let's stop with the politics. Just hearing about the presidental race makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

And the Batpuff is okay.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Cool.

Now for requests...Dragonite+Groudon and Dratini+Charmander plz.
Dragonite+ Groudon is mine.

You Canadians with your moose and Northern Lights, you make me laugh.

I call Dratini + Charmander.
lol, yes I'm kidding.
We have more then moose! We have igloos, lots of snow in winter, snow days :) and more awesome stuff.

What do you have?
to tell the truth NY is pretty awesome....

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OH, yeah. Where I live it's full of sand, the temp. can get to 102 degrees (F) and
Exaggeration
there is almost one plant about 6 inches high(average) every 12 feet. buuuuuurn
I really don't like where I live
the 12 feet is the exaggeration.

Wrath`

Smash Master

Obama never said that, It's all what the republicans wan't you to think, out of all obama has said and done, does that line right there seem characteristic of him? NO. Looks like your mind meta-kirby is easily affected by propaganda.

Also McCain choosing govenor of alaska is tolkenism, he is trying to atract women voters who might be distraught with Obama not picking Hillary(I think he should of), but the reason people were mad about hillary not being his runniing mate, is beacause it is HILLARY, not beacause she is a woman(well a tad she is a woman), but Palin is part of the NRA..., lol yes a poor working mom realy wan'ts to vote for a person who hunts and want's to drill for gas in alaska. Cause that is totaly what's importiant to the poor woman. Also, McCain has talked about how Obama is "Young" and"Inexperieced", so he picks a running mate that is YOUNGER (obama 47, palin 44), and LESS EXPERENCED, she has been govener for a year, obama has been senotor for 2. So what must you say to that?

Keep bringing it, I have much more to say, but we should take it to PM or somewhere else. I don't want to spam up the Shop

ON topic: did anyone see my request a whiel back?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Anyone want to brawl :(. I know this is off-topic but I'm in the mood to :p.
I can, but Im not sure if my parents will let me seeing that we just finished painting, and skyler, don't you just hate it when little cousins get in the way of everything:laugh: it's something from like 30 minutes ago if you other people don't get it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Guys, if you play BK, watch out for his Bowser's fat a**. It destroys everything.

And my Jiggs is awesome (sarcasm)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
just to let you know Im not gonna use Lucario, Im actually better with Falco (Lucario is my favorite though)
I might be able to get some sprites done today when I get home later

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just two quick requests, it'd be awesome if you guys could do them.

Type Change: Psychic Type Zangoose
Type Change: Dark/Steel Type Mawile

Both preferably using the 4th Generation sprites.

kthx

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Just two quick requests, it'd be awesome if you guys could do them.

Type Change: Psychic Type Zangoose
Type Change: Dark/Steel Type Mawile

Both preferably using the 4th Generation sprites.

kthx
isn't mawile already dark steel?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I was sure it was rock/flying :ohwell:

Nintendo wifi Usb sucks! I can't even connect, keep getting "your internet is not connected" or Internet Sharing Error (.6)
You guys are idiots. It's Normal/Fire/Water/Grass/Electric/Bug/Psychic/Poison/Rock/Ground/Flying/Fighting/Steel/Dark/Ghost/Dragon.

Did I forget something?

And yes, it sucks

zrky

Smash Lol'd
You guys are idiots. It's Normal/Fire/Water/Grass/Electric/Bug/Psychic/Poison/Rock/Ground/Flying/Fighting/Steel/Dark/Ghost/Dragon.

Did I forget something?

And yes, it sucks
you forgot ???
well I guess todays another slow day:ohwell:

Top Bottom