• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
looks like today will be slow:ohwell:

on the brite-side, I finished vaptinion. It loooks slightly like a clown, but I like it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
looks like today will be slow:ohwell:

on the brite-side, I finished vaptinion. It loooks slightly like a clown, but I like it.
And now you need to upload because I don't see it on your page. Also, I laughed at your "don't make fun of Haunter and Empoleon" on your page. :laugh:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
POLITICAL STUFF
Yeah, Obama never said it, we know that...let's stop the political stuff. I'm sick enough of election coverage as it is, I'd prefer for it not to be exploding here too...

And uh, about the request...which request?

Anyone want to brawl :(. I know this is off-topic but I'm in the mood to :p.
I wanna Melee!! :cry:

Anyways, yeah...anytime anyone wants to Brawl me (a.k.a. kick my ***), PM me. Or if anyone has the Ocarina and wants to screw around (aggressive ATs/Pokeballs is really fun) I'm amenable to (and would actually prefer) that.

isn't mawile already dark steel?
Psychic/Steel.

Sorry I wasn't really active either yesterday or much of today, I went out of town to see a concert, which was AWESOME. I'd bet none of you have heard of either band that was playing though, they're pretty obscure (which was actually good, because instead of the bands being specks on the stage I actually got to see them pretty well, due to a relatively small audience). And, even better, unlike a lot of bands these days both of them were pretty much as good live as they are on the CD. Not ENTIRELY sure how so many bands these days got to start recording CDs if they have to spiff up their voice to sell the CD, but...whatever.
My ears are done ringing now, and I'm ready to do some spriting.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Anyways, yeah...anytime anyone wants to Brawl me (a.k.a. kick my ***), PM me. Or if anyone has the Ocarina and wants to screw around (aggressive ATs/Pokeballs is really fun) I'm amenable to (and would actually prefer) that.
F*** yeah! I wanna see some hacks. Does switching movesets work online because I would like to see that. Anyway I'm up for anything with the Ocarina.

Also, I made a Mankey/Snesal fusion before and it turned out pretty well. Too bad photobucket doesn't work on this computer.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
mawile is just plain steel.....
I could've sworn he was Psychic/Steel...
Bah, I had my reasons for thinking it, just don't remember them. Never really cared for it anyways.

F*** yeah! I wanna see some hacks. Does switching movesets work online because I would like to see that. Anyway I'm up for anything with the Ocarina.
It only works online if you have the Ocarina as well. The only one I think works no matter what would be the Stage Modifier (because I know it works on With Anyone). Character Modifier might work as well, but all I know at the moment is Stage.

XACE-K

Smash Master
It only works online if you have the Ocarina as well. The only one I think works no matter what would be the Stage Modifier (because I know it works on With Anyone). Character Modifier might work as well, but all I know at the moment is Stage.
Well, as long as the stageisn't the HRC contest stage, I'm fine. A person I have on my friend list hacked his Brawl and we played on the stage. It was fun but nobody died. It went on foooooooooooooooreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll play on any stage as long as you can die. I'll even play on custom stages over wifi, both hacked custom ones and regular ones.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, as long as the stageisn't the HRC contest stage, I'm fine. A person I have on my friend list hacked his Brawl and we played on the stage. It was fun but nobody died. It went on foooooooooooooooreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll play on any stage as long as you can die. I'll even play on custom stages over wifi, both hacked custom ones and regular ones.
Hehe, yeah, Skyler and I played on that stage. First we were playing with Sonic, then we realized he didn't have any good upwards KO'ing attacks, so we restarted and used Captain Falcon instead. I knocked him off-screen with a Falcon Punch and he glitched through the floor. :laugh:

How about Target Test...3? And do you want to do it now?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
um guys, do I detect the non-usednes of the group:ohwell:

Xace, it's not on my section yet, I haven't had time to upload it. and I am serious about the haunter and empoleon. if you do, I won't put your requests on my priority list.

I really need to get the Ocarina, Firus, can you give me thread again?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Vaportinion looks cool.

Thanks for it.
thanks
Me too :cry: to I'm to lazy to go all the way to Mt. Moon :(

oooooo, I like:). that Mt. Moon thing is random never mind I get it:laugh:

That's awesome. Thanks BK. Also, I got a new laptop. :D I don't have to use a crappy computer now.
I hate you now. I think my parent's aren't getting me one for a while since they got me like a ~18 inch screen computer, and a
phone made by apple
. so we might be even;)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Me too :cry: to I'm to lazy to go all the way to Mt. Moon :(

Haha, that made me laugh.
But Bowser, c'mon, don't you want to see all of the Jigglypuffs? :laugh:
...You know, it's from the song about Jigglypuffs, and it's saying something about....well, you get it.

Zanbull looks pretty cool.

That's awesome. Thanks BK. Also, I got a new laptop. :D I don't have to use a crappy computer now.
Yay! Does Photobucket work on that computer?

I hate you now. I think my parent's aren't getting me one for a while since they got me like a ~18 inch screen computer, and a
phone made by apple
. so we might be even;)
If by "a phone made by apple" you mean an iPhone, **** straight you're even. I kind of want one but at the same time I have an iPod (albeit an old one, the Video, but it still works fine) and a cell phone, so I'm not really in need of one...it'd just be kind of cool.
And uh, yeah. 18 inch screen? Don't complain. Then again, I love my computer and my screen so it's not an issue. But my laptop is kind of...well, let's just say it probably has a virus on it somewhere, it runs very slowly, and its battery is so dead that if I unplug it for a second it dies. Not that I'd want to buy myself a new one anyways, then I'd either have to put up with Vista or go through the trouble of re-installing XP, and I like desktop computers better anyways.

[/rant about my insufficient technology]

I finished Lugia/Suicune.

Oh yeah, and zrky, Photobucket Shoop Da Whoop'd your fusion.

ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITY![/random urge]

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Haha, that made me laugh.
But Bowser, c'mon, don't you want to see all of the Jigglypuffs? :laugh:
...You know, it's from the song about Jigglypuffs, and it's saying something about....well, you get it.

Zanbull looks pretty cool.

Not the jiggles (that's what I'm going to say from now on if there's more then 1)!

If by "a phone made by apple" you mean an iPhone, **** straight you're even. I kind of want one but at the same time I have an iPod (albeit an old one, the Video, but it still works fine) and a cell phone, so I'm not really in need of one...it'd just be kind of cool.
And uh, yeah. 18 inch screen? Don't complain. Then again, I love my computer and my screen so it's not an issue. But my laptop is kind of...well, let's just say it probably has a virus on it somewhere, it runs very slowly, and its battery is so dead that if I unplug it for a second it dies. Not that I'd want to buy myself a new one anyways, then I'd either have to put up with Vista or go through the trouble of re-installing XP, and I like desktop computers better anyways.

[/rant about my insufficient technology]

That's not bad. I have a cell phone (no iPhone :(, I would love it but I have a cell phone and Ipod so I'm not sure If I want one).
My computer screen is huge (not sure how big exactly, but it's pretty big), and my computer is pretty fast [ has a good amount of memory to (350+ gig)]. Overall I'm happy with what I have.

I finished Lugia/Suicune.

Oh yeah, and zrky, Photobucket Shoop Da Whoop'd your fusion.

ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITY![/random urge]

That is awesome!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It isn't bad, not bad at all, just saying zrky has an iPhone and a pretty big screen so he doesn't have a right to complain. ;)

My desktop is pretty good, aside from the fact that I've sucked up the memory like crazy. I started out with 71.6 GB, and I have whittled it down to 17 GB. Probably the result of my over 9000 (probably not even an exaggeration) sprites and sprite sheets. I've got a landfill of Sonic spritesheets, and a pretty good amount of other ones too. I may need to get a USB hard drive soon...

And thanks for the compliment on Luicua. :)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yay! Does Photobucket work on that computer?
idk, I haven't tried it yet. I do know that it sucks making fusions on it. The laptop was my graduation gift even thought my graduation was 2 months ago and school starts tomorrow. I need to wait another month for my b-day gift from them which will mostly likely be the new Wario Land game.

Also Luicua is awesome.

I now have the urge to Brawl somebody...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
idk, I haven't tried it yet. I do know that it sucks making fusions on it. The laptop was my graduation gift even thought my graduation was 2 months ago and school starts tomorrow. I need to wait another month for my b-day gift from them which will mostly likely be the new Wario Land game.

Also Luicua is awesome.

I now have the urge to Brawl somebody...
That's too bad, but then again, laptops usually aren't as comfortable for spriting -- for me, at least. But at least it's a new computer.

Thanks. :)

And I'll Brawl you. If you want to do some hacked stages I'm up for it. :)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, I'll do the hacked stages. As long as we don't do HRC, I'm fine. Wanna play now or later?
Now's good. I think I'm going to try some Custom Stages -- keep in mind though, that to switch stages, I'm going to have to go offline when I want to do so. But I think I'm going to start with Target Test. Can't figure out how to do past #1 though, so...yeah.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Now's good. I think I'm going to try some Custom Stages -- keep in mind though, that to switch stages, I'm going to have to go offline when I want to do so. But I think I'm going to start with Target Test. Can't figure out how to do past #1 though, so...yeah.
I know, a person that I have on my friend list told me that if you want to do different stages, you have to do whatever and it can take a while.

Luicua and Zanbull are still awesome.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK, I wasn't compalining. It was christmas and id bugged my parents since before it came out.
Xace, hope you enjoy your new computer;)
Photobucket didn't shoop da whoop me, I deleted it because photobucket shoop da whoopd my pic.

Ill brawl someday, but today I have to catch up on homework, ill still try to finish a couple sprites:)
I like your new fusion firus,

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
XACE, I'm ready whenever you are. Sorry it took a while, my computer was being stupid and wasn't letting me upload the codes.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
To get over my anger, can I request a Mewtwo shoop da whooping Sakurai?
Apparently, Sudden Death doesn't like hacks...I'm up for Normal Brawl if you want to do it.

And that request WINS.

Top Bottom