• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
how did you make the "mirror"

shouldn't it be facing the other way?
Regular spriting + transparency.

What do you mean the other way?

Koarin, I finished Electabuzz/Ursaring.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Introducing: Evile! (Dark/Steel Mawile)

Took me a long time.....but.....I think it turned out good :D
I like it, your hard work really shows. Cool name, too.

I finished Zapdos/Dugtrio.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Regular spriting + transparency.

What do you mean the other way?

Koarin, I finished Electabuzz/Ursaring.

I mean "other way", because mirror coat is on the wrong side isn't it? it looks like it's facing the opposite direction of the average sprite.

I like it, your hard work really shows. Cool name, too.

I finished Zapdos/Dugtrio.

OOOOOOOOOO, I like:)

MK, I like you new one aswell.

sorry I haven't been able to do much, but ive just had random spurts to be able to get on post and get out, not enough to sprite:( sorry, ill try to get atleast one done by the end of tonight

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I mean "other way", because mirror coat is on the wrong side isn't it? it looks like it's facing the opposite direction of the average sprite.
Oh, I see what you mean. It looks like Mismagius is facing the other way from its sprite (its face is facing the other way, but its body isn't) so I put it that way. I'll fix that.

OOOOOOOOOO, I like:)

MK, I like you new one aswell.

sorry I haven't been able to do much, but ive just had random spurts to be able to get on post and get out, not enough to sprite:( sorry, ill try to get atleast one done by the end of tonight
Thanks.

And it's okay, all of us have had some spriter's block/schedule conflicts lately.

Oh, by the way MK, good luck on your Latin test.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
...whatever happened to electropimp...and...and karptwo?...

Also, I second the notion of Mewtwo shooping Sakurai, but it should be like he's doin' a KAMEHAMEHA on Sakky's poor arse...

M.K

Level 55
Sigh....I'm at school now. In homeroom....I can't see any sprites because the school system blocks out photobucket! Oh noez!

I have a challenge. How about everyone do a sexually oriented Pokemon? Like Kum, but it could be "*****prout" or "******cargo"!
Hahaha, I issue this challenge to ALL the members of the shop.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
...whatever happened to electropimp...and...and karptwo?...
What happened is that you requested them while we weren't accepting requests, so I didn't mark them down -- otherwise, that defeats the purpose of stopping requests in the first place. If you want to re-request everything, then do so.

I have a challenge. How about everyone do a sexually oriented Pokemon? Like Kum, but it could be "*****prout" or "******cargo"!
...No.

How'd your Latin test go?

M.K

Level 55
What happened is that you requested them while we weren't accepting requests, so I didn't mark them down -- otherwise, that defeats the purpose of stopping requests in the first place. If you want to re-request everything, then do so.

...No.

How'd your Latin test go?
Gah, it was so easy! I missed the extra credit though (Write the Roman Numeral for 1776.....In a dumb moment, I put MDCCXXXXXXXVII....I don't know why :p)
I got the rest of it totally right though!

Aww, not gonna take the sexual challenge? POOPERZ!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Sigh....I'm at school now. In homeroom....I can't see any sprites because the school system blocks out photobucket! Oh noez!

I'll pass....

Just got back from my 1st day and it was great.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I am sick of the idiots in the GBD and Drawl tier list disscusion. Most of them are whiny brats who come in and say they could make a better tier list. Others whining about there mains placement (that's why there biased, the SBR aren't as there are more then 1 of them, in fact there are many of them). "

Yoshi isn't low tier!!!", "Bowser shouldn't be that high!!!11!!", " I can do better, this list is a joke!" or "What are you talking about Lucas is high tier!!!11!!!".

XACE-K

Smash Master
I am sick of the idiots in the GBD and Drawl tier list disscusion. Most of them are whiny brats who come in and say they could make a better tier list. Others whining about there mains placement (that's why there biased, the SBR aren't as there are more then 1 of them, in fact there are many of them). "

Yoshi isn't low tier!!!", "Bowser shouldn't be that high!!!11!!", " I can do better, this list is a joke!" or "What are you talking about Lucas is high tier!!!11!!!".
That's why you don't post in it.

I miss the good old days of the GBD. It was a lot less spam filled. The only spam there was were people who knew the Brawl roster from "a friend" but it was fake. There were only 2 people I remember who were actually right.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Gah, it was so easy! I missed the extra credit though (Write the Roman Numeral for 1776.....In a dumb moment, I put MDCCXXXXXXXVII....I don't know why :p)
Yay, congrats. :)

Nobody cares about your opinion.:p

Also good job on the sprites.
My opinion does count.:chuckle:
If you want me to list off the over 9000 games that are better than SM64 I can do that, too. It's probably the best Mario game (although I have yet to play SMW) but I'm not a big Mario fan so...yeah.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles pwns SM64, hands down. ;)

And thanks.

So...I take it that aside from Bowser, all of you guys are normal and hated your first day of school?

Yeah, my favorite is the idiots that say forget the tier list entirely "Teers ar fore quiers lol!" You don't have to pick your main by it, but if you think tiers have no importance you're kind of uh...well, you get the point.

M.K

Level 55
I love the first day of school 0_o It's the other 179 days I dislike!
Lucas is NOT Low-Tier, let me tell you that right now. Firus can tell you how my Olimar is :3

XACE-K

Smash Master
but I'm not a big Mario fan so...yeah.
Oh, that's why. I'm a fan of the actual Mario games (not the stupid spin-offs) so it's #1 in my book.

PS: There are not 9000 games that can beat it. I would say 25 at most. Also I haven't tried Sonic 3 so I would'nt know how good it is.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yay, congrats. :)

If you want me to list off the over 9000 games that are better than SM64 I can do that, too. It's probably the best Mario game (although I have yet to play SMW) but I'm not a big Mario fan so...yeah.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles pwns SM64, hands down. ;)

And thanks.

So...I take it that aside from Bowser, all of you guys are normal and hated your first day of school?

Yeah, my favorite is the idiots that say forget the tier list entirely "Teers ar fore quiers lol!" You don't have to pick your main by it, but if you think tiers have no importance you're kind of uh...well, you get the point.
You should try SMW. It's an amazing game.

I'm normal! The 1st day is always fun but everything after is....

I hate those idiots too :).

That's why you don't post in it.

I miss the good old days of the GBD. It was a lot less spam filled. The only spam there was were people who knew the Brawl roster from "a friend" but it was fake. There were only 2 people I remember who were actually right.

Me too. The era of Speculation IMO is the best one the GBD has seen.

Lucas is NOT Low-Tier, let me tell you that right now. Firus can tell you how my Olimar is :3
Agreed, the 1st day is fun.
He may have range but he's gimpable, it can be hard to use his recovery, he has very laggy kill moves and is very obvious when it comes to what move he's going to use. Low mid could work but IMO I would rather be top of low tier then bottom of mid (so you can dominate low tier tourneys :D)

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm normal! The 1st day is always fun but everything after is....
Well I hate all days of school. It's so boring and when will I ever use the things I will learn in school in real life? The only things I do like about school are,

1. Having substittutes
2. Seeing my friends
3. Girls

Also I think Electaring wants to dance.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, your Olimar is pretty annoying :p, a.k.a. good.

Oh, that's why. I'm a fan of the actual Mario games (not the stupid spin-offs) so it's #1 in my book.

PS: There are not 9000 games that can beat it. I would say 25 at most. Also I haven't tried Sonic 3 so I would'nt know how good it is.
Yeah, I like the occasional Mario games...SM64 is good, but I really wouldn't rate it that high in the big scheme of things. Definitely in the top 50 (possibly better, just saying it's in the top 50 for sure), but beyond that...I don't know.

Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles are both great games, but combined they create a godly game: Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Seriously, it's one of the top 5 games of all time, along with Super Metroid and ALttP, and Pokemon Red/Blue. And DK64...I think. That's the whole top 5 there...but those games are definitely in the top 10 at least.

You should try SMW. It's an amazing game.
I'd imagine, just haven't laid my hands on it yet. I need to get that bundle game of SMW and Super Mario All-Stars for my SNES already, it'd certainly be worth it.
Luckily I haven't bought it yet on VC so I wouldn't double-purchase it like I did Super Metroid. (Totally worth it, though.)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes, it's on the Pending Requests list.
And I believe that's a rule.

If you see your request on the "Pending Requests" list (bottom of this post) or in the "Claimed" section of any member, do not remind us of it. If it's not done yet and we know it's been requested, we might just be a little backed up and telling us that it still needs to be done is not going to get it done any faster.
If you remind us of a request which is on the Pending list at the time you do so, the request will be dropped down to the bottom of the list (meaning that I, who works on a first come, first served, basis, will get to it after every request currently on the list is done).

Yaya

Smash Champion
Firus kinda served you there.

He totally Wave Shine to Drill Shine to B-air to Shine Spiked you.

ULTIMATE OWNED

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Aww, not gonna take the sexual challenge? POOPERZ!
I don't take latin, but I did learn roman Numerals, but how in the name of whatever has superior intelligence to humans did you get that number

I'll pass....

Just got back from my 1st day and it was great.
FREAK, I hadd to first days (block schedule) last week and my second day was better:)

Well I hate all days of school. It's so boring and when will I ever use the things I will learn in school in real life? The only things I do like about school are,

1. Having substittutes
2. Seeing my friends
3. Girls

Also I think Electaring wants to dance.
EVRYONE says that, it's annoying. Math, every where LITTERALY, english.... well let's just say you don't want to be laughed at by your boss, PE to keep you healthy, Science IS you and everything around you, Social Studies has it's exceptions.

Electaring looks like it's having a Zohan moment (from the movie)
"Disco, Disco, ......." ill stop there

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh yeah, I need an opinion, guys; so a friend of mine just told me he's going to host a doubles tourney sometime...actually, I can't remember when he told me it was going to happen, but...in any case, yeah. Aside from needing to find a good partner, I need to pick who I intend to play with. On one hand, Sammy is my main, but I think I'm better with ROB (those who have played against me can use their knowledge of my skills here) so I feel like maybe I should play with him instead (not that I dislike him anyways, I wanted to main him before Brawl came out and always considered him either a second main or a secondary). Things to consider, though; this is not, by any means, an official tourney, and none of my friends are members of SmashBoards so I have no clue how it's going to work (meaning the rules). They might not even be all that competitive, meaning that I may not need to play my best to win. Then again, I'm not stellar at Brawl by any means so god knows if that'll matter. So I need your opinions, should I stick with my main or try my luck with ROB? I want to know now so I can practice in advance for the tourney. I'm really leaning towards Sammy, despite the fact that I am better with ROB. Because honestly, it'll feel better to lose with Samus than win with ROB, most likely, just because I'd be abandoning Samus.

...Yeah, I'm way too attached to Samus.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
PE to keep you healthy
No, PE is actually hazardous to your health.

...Well, mine anyways.
No, I'm not an active person. And surprisingly, I'm a stick. O_o Oh well, I'm not complaining.

Electaring looks like it's having a Zohan moment (from the movie)
"Disco, Disco, ......." ill stop there
That movie was extremely disturbing at parts...
...No, I'm not even going to list them here.

****it, double post.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
No, PE is actually hazardous to your health.

...Well, mine anyways.
No, I'm not an active person. And surprisingly, I'm a stick. O_o Oh well, I'm not complaining.

That movie was extremely disturbing at parts...
...No, I'm not even going to list them here.

****it, double post.
I exempted for PE for highschool, so Im good:chuckle:

that movie was GREAT, Skyler didn't like it much, but even on the second time I still laughed the whole time:laugh:

I don't know how good you are with either, but sometimes I feel better with Falco or Lucario, but I don't want to abandon Yoshi, so I know how you feel, but I try to use them evenly.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Oh yeah, I need an opinion, guys; so a friend of mine just told me he's going to host a doubles tourney sometime...actually, I can't remember when he told me it was going to happen, but...in any case, yeah. Aside from needing to find a good partner, I need to pick who I intend to play with. On one hand, Sammy is my main, but I think I'm better with ROB (those who have played against me can use their knowledge of my skills here) so I feel like maybe I should play with him instead (not that I dislike him anyways, I wanted to main him before Brawl came out and always considered him either a second main or a secondary). Things to consider, though; this is not, by any means, an official tourney, and none of my friends are members of SmashBoards so I have no clue how it's going to work (meaning the rules). They might not even be all that competitive, meaning that I may not need to play my best to win. Then again, I'm not stellar at Brawl by any means so god knows if that'll matter. So I need your opinions, should I stick with my main or try my luck with ROB? I want to know now so I can practice in advance for the tourney. I'm really leaning towards Sammy, despite the fact that I am better with ROB. Because honestly, it'll feel better to lose with Samus than win with ROB, most likely, just because I'd be abandoning Samus.

...Yeah, I'm way too attached to Samus.
Not an big tourney so you should play with Samus. 1st off, you're not a brawl person so getting yourself some tourney credit isn't a big thing for you. Show off with samus. Seeing as your friends don't go to Smashboards (an likely any other cometitive site) then the feeling of winning with sammy would be a lot better. So play sammy :).

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I exempted for PE for highschool, so Im good:chuckle:

that movie was GREAT, Skyler didn't like it much, but even on the second time I still laughed the whole time:laugh:

I don't know how good you are with either, but sometimes I feel better with Falco or Lucario, but I don't want to abandon Yoshi, so I know how you feel, but I try to use them evenly.
How'd you manage that?!

It definitely had its funny moments, but uh...I don't think I need to say the ridiculous parts...let's just say the parts in the barber shop. You should be able to get the rest.

Thanks for the advice on the characters, I guess using ROB isn't necessarily abandoning Samus.

Haha, woow...I just realized that Sammy = the same number of characters as Samus. So it's shortening it but not really. I mean, it's supposed to be a nickname but most of the time, nicknames like that are shorter.
Then again, I can blame that fault on Gandrayda.

And Bowser, thanks for the advice, too. Thing is, despite the fact that none of my friends are competitive or belong to SmashBoards, the best of my friends is about equal with me. Then again, he's the one I want to team with, so if that happens it all works out. The other problem is that two of the people I know will be competing (they're the two people basically hosting the tourney), I've never played against, so I have no idea how good they are. Then again, I suppose that's normal for a tourney, isn't it?

And I think I need to have a Melee tourney with my friends. Hopefully they haven't been practicing so I can completely blow them out of the water. Especially if I can get SHFFLing down, and wavedashing.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I exempted PE by doing gymnastics which I'm going to now, so I'll see you guys at about 8:45 mountain

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm really trying to resist my urge to sing the DK Rap. Best video game song EVER.

As for your tourney Firus, use however you want.

So there finally here, performing for you.
If you know the words you can join in too.
Put your hands together if you wanna clap.
As we take you through this monkey rap. HUH!

*does a dance with the DK Gang and Electaring*

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
DK! Donkey Kong!
DK! Donkey Kong is here!

He's the leader of the bunch!
You know him well!
He's finally back! To kick some tail!
His coconut gun can fire in spurts!
If he shoots you, it's gonna hurt!
He's bigger, faster, and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK Crew!

XACE-K

Smash Master
DK! Donkey Kong!
DK! Donkey Kong is here!

He's the leader of the bunch!
You know him well!
He's finally back! To kick some tail!
His coconut gun can fire in spurts!
If he shoots you, it's gonna hurt!
He's bigger, faster, and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK Crew!
Aw crap, I can't remeber this part well.

DK! Donkey Kong!
DK Donkey Kong is here!

This kong's got style. So listen up dudes.
She can shrink in size to suit her mood.
She's quick and nimble when she needs to be.
She can float through the air and climb up trees.
If you choose here you'll not choose wrong.
With a skip and a hop she's one cool kong. HUH!

Top Bottom