• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's head is a bit weird though, the mask thing almost completely blocks his eyes. But besides that it's pretty cool indeed.
I don't think it is, I think it's just that I replaced Blaziken's eye with Entei's eye, and Entei's eye is pretty small so it looks like it's being covered.

M.K

Level 55
I can't STAND General Brawl Room. Either it's full of idiots or hardheaded freaks that won't take yes or no as an answer. -.-

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm tired of constantly reposting my requests, so I'm gonna hold off on them for a little bit longer, guys.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey guys, I'd just like to tell you there's a new rule. I'll post it here, but it'll be in the OP for future reference.

FirustheHedgehog said:
If you see your request on the "Pending Requests" list (bottom of this post) or in the "Claimed" section of any member, do not remind us of it. If it's not done yet and we know it's been requested, we might just be a little backed up and telling us that it still needs to be done is not going to get it done any faster.
If you remind us of a request which is on the Pending list at the time you do so, the request will be dropped down to the bottom of the list (meaning that I, who works on a first come, first served, basis, will get to it after every request currently on the list is done.)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Aye... I was joking. Seriously, going on the SWF makes everybody shut off their... humor glands... or whatever.

Wrath`

Smash Master
My humor glands are always on, I did get the joke.

On topic: well SpireIII hasn't been on in a bit, probably working on new pokemanz, and Bowser king is away, and they are ussaly topic spurrers.

M.K

Level 55
Ok, I basically tried EVERY. SINGLE. PENDING. FUSION.....and none of them turned out alright, so I quit. I'm going to keep trying, after the great praise Terragross got (thank you all, by the way), I can't let myself down now!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Aye... I was joking. Seriously, going on the SWF makes everybody shut off their... humor glands... or whatever.
Hard to use your humor glands when you have relatives you hate at your home because my parents wanted to have a party even though I told them I didn't want one. F***ing family. I'm done with my rant now.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I finished Exploud/Quagsire, XACE-K.

M.K

Level 55

Introducing: Tropaganium!

Oh, and can we allow Cresselia fusions? It is truly a VERY easy pokemon to work with, and I want to see what can be made with it.

EDIT: I also remade my "shop" page, criticism is much appreciated!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
to the new request rule, for me, if I claim a request and it doesn't get done then it's probably because I don't have an idea on how to make it yet, but that's just me.

Skyler, HUMoR GLANds, wow I'm surprised your in the Afvanced classes:laugh:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Introducing: Tropaganium!

Oh, and can we allow Cresselia fusions? It is truly a VERY easy pokemon to work with, and I want to see what can be made with it.

EDIT: I also remade my "shop" page, criticism is much appreciated!
Tropaganium looks nice, as does your shop page. Just one thing you might want to fix, it still says you're the fifth and final member of the shop and that's changed now.

As for Cresselia, let me introduce you to Cresselotic, the first and final Cresselia request allowed in the shop...

I didn't find it easy to work with at ALL, have you tried working with it yet? Besides, I don't know about everyone else in the shop but I know Spire and I both loathe Cresselia with a passion.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
On-topic:

If anybody does want to do this, Cresselia with a Lapras. I know it's not officially legalized, but if MK wants to do it, he can.

If you guys don't mind, I'm going to give this thread a new (and seekrit) purpose. We will count in thread how long it has been since a mod posted in the PokeCenter. At the end of your post just put 'one day' or whatever in a spoiler tag.

2 Days

Top Bottom