• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
The shop looks great Firus. i usually dont come around smashboards but i havent been here in a while and the shop peaked my curiosity. unluckly though i dont think yall do scratches o well. i really dont have any requests i was just posting to say the shop looks great.

and on a side note: your not the only one who hates cresselia, when they went overboard with legendaries they just happened to take my idea for a cressent moon pokemon XD

XACE-K

Smash Master
Off-topic: Yeah, my birthday.

On-topic: I would like to thank this shop for being so awesome.

2 days

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Off-topic: Yeah, my birthday.

On-topic: I would like to thank this shop for being so awesome.

2 days
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
2days

On Topic: I started Machamp/Jynx, but half their outlines are the same freikin color as the backround that just randomly shows up

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Actually, Spire has created a grass type legendary Pokemon. The general consensus of that was 'SHOW THIS TO NINTENDO OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.'

Yeah. It was pretty good.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Actually, Spire has created a grass type pseudo-legendary Pokemon. The general consensus of that was 'SHOW THIS TO NINTENDO OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.'

Yeah. It was pretty good.
fixed, but yhea Spire is the Best in the CUSTOM section.
by the way Skyler, w=are you in your moms office right now or at home?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
If you read this post on Ocotber 28th, 2008, the secrets of the universe will open up to you.

M.K

Level 55
ARGH, dam you all! I'm stuck in stupid drafting class with a bunch of stupid little freshman...and then I have lunch detention~!!!!!!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
EDIT: Stop calling me by accident.
It wasn't an accident, I was gonna ask about the books, and then your mom showed up and told me what I needed.
Ill get the Machamp/Jynx done by today:)

Kirby, do you have a problem with freshman?

M.K

Level 55
It wasn't an accident, I was gonna ask about the books, and then your mom showed up and told me what I needed.
Ill get the Machamp/Jynx done by today:)

Kirby, do you have a problem with freshman?
Not all of them, just these stupid ones. They all complain about how much this class is hard, and I say to myself "Just you wait until later, it only gets harder from here."
I wasn't this meager and pathetic as a freshman, I was an awesome freshman. -.- Now I'm a sophomore, and it's AWESOME.

I'll do some requests tonight, but it's my sister's 19th birthday, so I'm not sure what I can get done.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You guys could earn money with these creations!

Still 2 days
Good idea Frown. Maybe Nintendo will get the message that there are people out there who aren't casual gamers with these creations somehow.

2 days.

@Meta-Kirby: Tell your sister happy birthday for me. Why? Because is mine to. YAY :D

M.K

Level 55
LOL, now I'm skipping Latin in the media center. -.- Actually, I'm doing a project on Poseidon, the stupid *** sea god that nobody in the world cares about.

XACE-K, HOW do you pronounce your screen name? I say it "Zace-Kay"
Zrky, I say yours "sir-key"
Firus "Fear-us"
Spire "Spy-err"

XACE-K

Smash Master
LOL, now I'm skipping Latin in the media center. -.- Actually, I'm doing a project on Poseidon, the stupid *** sea god that nobody in the world cares about.

XACE-K, HOW do you pronounce your screen name? I say it "Zace-Kay"
Zrky, I say yours "sir-key"
Firus "Fear-us"
Spire "Spy-err"
You got it right. Just to make it easier, just call me Xace.

For zrky, I say "zer-key"
Firus "F-eye-rus

I say Spire the same way.

Classes start for me on the first Tuesday in September. Gonna be a freshman in a high school that my parents made me go to and I didn't want to. To worsen that, I have to take Russian. O_o

To get back on topic, how many of the new people that make requests actually come back here when it's done?

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Well...It's hard to say "Good job" in a thousand different ways and avoid looking like spammers.

On another note, if you haven't already, go to SereBii.net and check out the created monsters. Some of them (like the starters) are pretty cool, but you won't see them in games. No, you'll get Lumokin!

Overload

Smash Lord
I would like to request an evil zangoose and a fusion between mewto and umbreon

Darkslash

Smash Master
*looks at avatar*

Looks like you're nuts for Darknuts.

*ba-dum-pish*

*cricket* *cricket*

We need something to make us more active and keep on topic.
Actually i'e been saying that A lot to myself when i go to the Cave of Ordeals. To be honest i only go there for the Darknuts :D

"Im nuts for Darknuts"

Wrath`

Smash Master
You got it right. Just to make it easier, just call me Xace.

For zrky, I say "zer-key"
Firus "F-eye-rus

I say Spire the same way.

Classes start for me on the first Tuesday in September. Gonna be a freshman in a high school that my parents made me go to and I didn't want to. To worsen that, I have to take Russian. O_o

To get back on topic, how many of the new people that make requests actually come back here when it's done?
I prounoce them

XACE-K: X-ace-kay
Firus: Fi-russ
Zrky: Zer-kee

I have noticed, it seems like each new generation of kids are getting smaller and more imature(im soon to be a jounior in HS) but i notice that we were bigger as freshman then the new freshmen last school year. Any of you guys notice?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I have noticed, it seems like each new generation of kids are getting smaller and more imature(im soon to be a jounior in HS) but i notice that we were bigger as freshman then the new freshmen last school year. Any of you guys notice?
Im pretty short and a freshman, but yes I have noticed that pattern.

Everyone except Kirby has pronounced mine correctly:)

Darkslash

Smash Master
Great now that you mention it 2007's freshmen at my school i was kinda shocked how short they were. I asked one of them How old are you?

3 days

EDIt:OHH SNAP 1.666 posts

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yeah. In the 6th grade I saw the 8th graders and I was like wow, there so big. When I was an 8th grader, I didn't feel as tall yet I was one of the tallest boys in my class. Now I'll be a freashman but I 'm not immature. I act it when I want to piss off my friends or fool around but not always immature.

Puberty is a strange thing.

3 days and I'm nuts for Darknuts.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
WOOOOOOOO post 666:devil::devil::flame::flame:
Me and Skyler are only immature(we are also fresh people), like xace, when we want to make somone mad or just fooling around, but most of the time it's him.

Wrath`

Smash Master
How'd any of your guys freshman friday go?(if you dont get it, then it must be local, and I didn't know....)

I hate stupid Sig violations, random mod gave me three points on three post, like they have anything better to do......, even tho I should have like 1000+ points, I violate most all the time.

ON: topic, pokemon.

XACE-K

Smash Master
How'd any of your guys freshman friday go?(if you dont get it, then it must be local, and I didn't know....)

I hate stupid Sig violations, random mod gave me three points on three post, like they have anything better to do......, even tho I should have like 1000+ points, I violate most all the time.

ON: topic, pokemon.
Ask me again on the first Friday of September.

On-topic: Pokemon starts with a P.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Oh, I got one yesterday for posting my sig after a one liner

On toipc: After the P in pokemon comes an O

Edit: Xysven a mod now. 0.o

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Oh, I got one yesterday for posting my sig after a one liner

On toipc: After the P in pokemon comes an O

Edit: Xysven a mod now. 0.o
That is really stupid, giving infraction points for posting your sigs.

After O comes K then I have to do this one
É

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
How is Xsy a troll? The SWF global rules state that your not allowed to post sigs unless the length of your post matches them.

M.K

Level 55
I prounoce them

XACE-K: X-ace-kay
Firus: Fi-russ
Zrky: Zer-kee

YES YES YES YES YES. I have noticed this pattern almost EVERYWHERE!

Firus, how can you support the No-Tripping Code? UGH.
Spire.....PEANUT BUTTER!

I refuse to work with the following sprites (AS THE BASE):

-Dusknoir
-Blastoise
-Mewtwo

They are just WAY to hard to obtain without half of their outlines ERASED.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I refuse to work with the following sprites (AS THE BASE):

-Dusknoir
-Blastoise
-Mewtwo

They are just WAY to hard to obtain without half of their outlines ERASED.
for blastoise, why dont you use mine. it's in my section
I can fix the other two for you, and recolor with Sugimori colors

SilentFalcon

Smash Apprentice
First I need...

1. A fusion of (Base) Deoxys and Charizard
2. (If you can) the pre-evolution to Charmander
3.Then I need a Mecha version of my first request (with and without) doing a "Shoop Da Woop"

Thanks!

SF

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus, how can you support the No-Tripping Code? UGH.
Not to get even more off-topic, but...

Trripping is like SPAM. It's stupid, pointless, and annoying, and it's a message from Sakurai to all of the competitive players saying "**** YOU!"

And the code works very nicely and it's a way to fix a stupid idea easily. In fact, there are a few codes that the Ocarina has that can fix things that I think were wrong with Brawl. For one, you can modify what character 1P is. This lets you choose the character to test stages with, which is a gripe I had. Also, the two Stage Builder codes it has let you defy the limited amount of pieces you can place as well as overlap pieces. So those unuseable custom pieces like the trees? You can get around the huge space they take up and actually make use of them.

Also, don't mean to scare everyone but these requests are stacking up...we may have to stop requests again.

It's mostly my fault for being uninspired to do fusions lately, but they're still stacking up.

M.K

Level 55

Trripping is like SPAM. It's stupid, pointless, and annoying, and it's a message from Sakurai to all of the competitive players saying "**** YOU!"

And the code works very nicely and it's a way to fix a stupid idea easily. In fact, there are a few codes that the Ocarina has that can fix things that I think were wrong with Brawl. For one, you can modify what character 1P is. This lets you choose the character to test stages with, which is a gripe I had. Also, the two Stage Builder codes it has let you defy the limited amount of pieces you can place as well as overlap pieces. So those unuseable custom pieces like the trees? You can get around the huge space they take up and actually make use of them.

Also, don't mean to scare everyone but these requests are stacking up...we may have to stop requests again.

It's mostly my fault for being uninspired to do fusions lately, but they're still stacking up.
Hmm, whatever. You can read my response in the now closed thread, but read this first:

I meant to edit it, but when I pressed finish, the topic was already closed -.-
I meant to say it wasn't personally aimed at you, Firus, or your beliefs, ideals, character, or person. It was more of an angry showing of my passion for no hacking.

Agreed, the requests are getting stacked, and I definetly am NOT inspired to do fusions. I have basically tried Every single one of them, but I just can't get them down. Does anyone mind if we just wipe a clean slate of them and get some new (different sprites) requests.

I'm tired of Blastoise + __________ and Giratina + ____________ and Deoxys + ______________. Give me new pokemon to work with >_<

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Your Shapedo and Blastoise fusion looked good to me...
It's because when you copy them to paint, they come out with a black backround(on most computers), and when they have black outlines them litteraly half the sprite can disappear.
First I need...

1. A fusion of (Base) Deoxys and Charizard
SF
Ill take it, but what deoxys do you want

where can you get this thing, it sounds awesome

I feel "inspired", but gymnastics is on so please excuse me:)

Top Bottom