• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

XACE-K

Smash Master
I almost cried when I saw it:lick:
yhea right, I laughed
I wanted to rip my eyes out of it's socket when I saw it.
But since Skyler made it, he'll most likely send evil Jigglypuffs to annoy the crap out of me.

Also you should make a limit as to how many requests there can be on the pending request list. When it reaches the maximum, nobody can make any more requests until it goes down a little. If somebody does make a request when the list reaches it's maximum, the request doesn't count and they can't make a request for 3 days.

I don't even know why I'm thinking of more rules for this shop. :confused:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think you need to change one of the rules on the OP Firus.

You said the most amount of requests you can make at one time is 7. That seems a little too much. How about changing it to 3 or 4?
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll do that.

I almost cried when I saw it:lick:
yhea right, I laughed
I know, isn't it great?

I have nothing to say except you suck with the sword in Halo
I probably suck at Halo in general more than anyone could so...yeah.
Athough my friend did something really...
/off-topicness

Almost broke my own rule there.

I wanted to rip my eyes out of it's socket when I saw it.
But since Skyler made it, he'll most likely send evil Jigglypuffs to annoy the crap out of me.
No, he wouldn't do that.
He'd send them to eat your face off.

Also you should make a limit as to how many requests there can be on the pending request list. When it reaches the maximum, nobody can make any more requests until it goes down a little. If somebody does make a request when the list reaches it's maximum, the request doesn't count and they can't make a request for 3 days.

I don't even know why I'm thinking of more rules for this shop. :confused:
Yeah, that's a good idea. What's a good number, 20? That's pretty much where we've stopped it every time, so it's sensible.

Good ideas, XACE.

Oh, and irony;

Jigglyoclefairyman got more attention than my Typhlooga.
Then again, Jigglyoclefairyman is pretty awesome.

Hey, I've got an idea...

M.K

Level 55
-_- Guys? Off-Topic Rule? Helloooo?

Anyways, YAY FOR SPRITE-MAKING. Have not done anything yet, but we really don't have 21 requests, more liked 15. Firus, the list still has things that has been completed.

Flee, Xace, flee!

They're going to attack all Jigglypuff haters!
STOP! Ok, this is waaaaay off-topic and unneccesary. It just clogs up the forum, and I believe it warrants one of the three-day bans.
It's Firus's decision, but you guys seriously haven't listened to a WORD he wrote.
Zrky, you should DEFINETLY know better. You are a member of the shop, and you can't disregard the rules.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Anyways, YAY FOR SPRITE-MAKING. Have not done anything yet, but we really don't have 21 requests, more liked 15. Firus, the list still has things that has been completed.

STOP! Ok, this is waaaaay off-topic and unneccesary. It just clogs up the forum, and I believe it warrants one of the three-day bans.
It's Firus's decision, but you guys seriously haven't listened to a WORD he wrote.
Zrky, you should DEFINETLY know better. You are a member of the shop, and you can't disregard the rules.
Sorry Meta-Kirby. Let's have a conversation in the group thing shall we?

EDIT: Does anybody even post in the group chat? I really think we should have our off-topic talks in there.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Only thing I can see that's been done is Meganium/Tropius. Are there others I missed?

I can see where you're coming from, but it's a result of my Jiggloclefairyman collage, and as odd of a form of spriting as it is, it is still a form of spriting, so despite the fact that the responses were a little different from usual, they're still kind of the same as other responses to sprites.
Either way, it was pretty much my fault for the JigglyoclefairyMOB.

Sorry Meta-Kirby. Let's have a conversation in the group thing shall we?

EDIT: Does anybody even post in the group chat? I really think we should have our off-topic talks in there.
I updated the rules, now the group is linked to in the rule about going off-topic. Remember to go there if you want to go off topic. If someone says something and you want to make an off-topic response to that, then quote them (you can't use actual quoting, just copy + paste and put quotation marks around it) in the group and reply there.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Your ideas scare me. Your an evil genius.

I thought of something. There's not much to discuss here, what's really öff topic?"

I'm not even sure what's involved here. Even though I'm sure this question is off topic.
Discuss the edits that've been posted and such. And if all else fails and there's simply nothing to discuss, at least keep it Pokemon related.

By the way, reposting Tyhplooga for lack of recognition.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Discuss the edits that've been posted and such. And if all else fails and there's simply nothing to discuss, at least keep it Pokemon related.

well it looks uneven, I think another probleme is that the original borchoga sprite is bigger than the constraints for a normal pokemon sprite.

majora_787

Smash Hero

Yes, that is awesome.

Jigglyloclefairyman isn't as awesome. It looks like the kind of thing that would eat children.

Typhlooga looks like it would incinerate them, which is why he's cool. :D

XACE-K

Smash Master

Typhlooga is awesome, it's just that Jigglyimgonnaeatyoursoul is scary.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thanks for the compliments, guys. Glad you like him. He wasn't easy to make, so...
Yeah, he looks a little uneven. It's probably the legs. He actually sort of looks like a kangaroo, now that I think about it.

Everyone does realize that Skyler posted Jigglyoclefairyman ages ago, right? Or are Mewter, zrky, and I the only ones who saw it?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Thanks for the compliments, guys. Glad you like him. He wasn't easy to make, so...
Yeah, he looks a little uneven. It's probably the legs. He actually sort of looks like a kangaroo, now that I think about it.

Everyone does realize that Skyler posted Jigglyoclefairyman ages ago, right? Or are Mewter, zrky, and I the only ones who saw it?
You probably were the only ones to see it. I do remember seeing the Eevee + Blastoise and the Pimpypuff before.

Wrath`

Smash Master

I saw it back then too.:suess:

U-turn

majora_787

Smash Hero
I haven't seen Typhlooga, even. Don't expect me to see too much that's posted between my posts, I'm only one person. :laugh:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
[POST=4946749]Here's the original post for those that missed it.[/POST]

As for Majora, you should check the OP every so often to see if any new fusions have been posted, as well as checking for rules, etc.

XACE-K

Smash Master
[post=4946749]Here's the original post for those that missed it.[/post]

As for Majora, you should check the OP every so often to see if any new fusions have been posted, as well as checking for rules, etc.
No wonder I didn't see Jigglyyoursoulshallbemineman, it was posted on one of the days my computer was broken.

Yes, I'm making up new names for Jigglyoclefairyman every time I say it's name.

majora_787

Smash Hero
[POST=4946749]Here's the original post for those that missed it.[/POST]

Well, when I check the OP, I tend to look to see if any of MY sprites are done first. If I'm tired enough, I'll just do that and check the last page of posts. It's a bad habit I know...

zrky

Smash Lol'd

that's cool, I just would have ended up costuming typhlosion, good job;)

has anyone seen the new tournament thread someone made. I get the feeling the items are hacked (sorry if it's off topic) for convinience of replying to this click HERE

Wrath`

Smash Master

that's cool, I just would have ended up costuming typhlosion, good job;)

has anyone seen the new tournament thread someone made. I get the feeling the items are hacked (sorry if it's off topic) for convinience of replying to this click HERE
Love to reply, but I never got invited........:confused:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Dont stab me.

Anyway, awesome fusions. All around the table.
Uh...

FirustheHedgehog said:
You may not post your own fusions, except for on special occasions, on which we will tell you.
New rule. That's why I put a notice in the title.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
can you please make a Nidoking+Charizard fusion if so thanks

EDIT:idiot friend chose to ignore the title sorry.

1 year edit:Ahhh my first post...and one that completely disobeyed the rules haha.

SilentFalcon

Smash Apprentice

Introducing: Charcko! The Pre-Evolution To Charmander!

Char/Gecko- Charcko
Char/Salamander- Charmander
Char/Chameleon- Charmeleon
Char/Lizard- Charizard

Charcko are the eggs of the Charmander family that have been overdeveloped and have developed a working organ system. The entirety of Charko's body is rock solid, including the tail. The only part of the body that is exposed are the eyes.
Yay!!! I kept forgetting to acknowledge it. Wait so I'm a little confused... Is it a little rolled up lizard-like guy? Or is it just an egg with eyes and a tail....? :confused:

XACE-K

Smash Master
can you please make a Nidoking+Charizard fusion if so thanks
I would say something but last time I used that word, I got an infraction so I'll just say

*facepalm*

Also nice fusion sonofthesky, even though you posted it against the rules. :O

zrky

Smash Lol'd
WOW, it's been kinda slow lately. Well I promise I'll finish Machynx today as soon as I can get on my dads computer. and sadly Im going on a three day road-trip thingy so Ill try to make some on the way up to where im going:)

Top Bottom