• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

sorry had to be done. what happened now.

i think ill do the drifloon/electrode family

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

i think ill do the drifloon/electrode family
I would take it but you would have to wait a week so I'll leave it.

There's a new howtomaletheultimatepokemon thread....

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Look in the Poke Center. It's the thread that looks like a spam thread.

I would take it but you would have to wait a week so I'll leave it.
No, someone requested Electrode/Drifblim and someone else requested Voltorb/Drifloon. So he's saying he'll do those.

EDIT: I finished Emo Piplup.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just curious is anyone going to do majora's requests?
Someone will eventually, when they're gotten to depends on...a lot of things.

NO WAII!!!111!!

Actually, I was joking since it's ridiculous to make something like that. But you just gotta know that song man... http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=neKXc7pw4go
Ah. Well, I know the song, I just thought it was an actual request and wasn't sure exactly what you wanted us to do.

I was all serious and concentrated because i kicked 3 darknut's in the Cave of Ordeals(Ohh bow now there's gonna be 4) but now i loled because of the emolup. Looks awesome.
Haha, glad you like it, Darkslash; I really went all-out with it. It was a pretty fun edit.

Also, two things.

mantlecore77, I finished the Machamp/Beedrill/Alakazam fusion.

Also, as you all know I've been gradually displaying my fusions made prior to this shop that I didn't previously post up. Well, I finally bit the bullet and uploaded the whole sheet of them to Photobucket and linked to it in the OP (because it's so big and it would be the same problem as having the Chao Chart directly displayed). I'll link to it here as well.

Here.

ALL of my edits prior to the shop are there, so a few of them, like Chartwo are repeated from there. And yeah, a lot of them are kind of...simple and/or bad. But I decided to just post all of them already.

Oh, and the names are all you have to determine what a fusion is made of and it might not be entirely clear, so if you're confused by anything, just ask me what it's a fusion of.

Girapuff is like Batman...

We need a Jiggs Joker Recolor.
Hey, that gives me an idea...I should do a Joker edit (Dark Knight style) of Jigglypuff. But unless someone officially requests that I'll leave it until later, because there's still quite a few requests to take care of.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
WOW, youve really improved. My favorites of those are Stantlerwrath, Charray, Alakaravia, Draquaza.

I finished the drifloon/oltorb family thingy. Problem is its on my dads computer, but ill get it up later today:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thanks, guys.

Also, forgot to say something -- the reason there are two Bibadashes is that one of them has a unicorn horn and the other doesn't. And there's a reason I made those, it's an inside joke with one of my friends and I decided to make it in sprite form.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Is there a way to get my avi a transparent background?
No clue, all the fusions I see on my crappy computer are white while all the other backgrounds I saw on my good computer before it broke were transparent.

Ask whoever made it fix it.

Edit: I just the whole sheet from Firus's photobucket and holy s*** those fusions are good. over 9000 awesomeness points for Firus. Some of those could be future avis or sigs for me. :D

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm done with Entei/Blaziken.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Edit: Woah, just a minute ago the photobucket was broken
Yeah, I fixed something really quickly and so none of my links would be broken (I'd already put it in the OP and that post) I deleted it from Photobucket and re-uploaded it. Otherwise the new file gets a '-1' after its name and so I'd have to edit the posts and fix the names, so I figured it's better to have it gone for a few seconds than have to fix it.

Oh yeah, and I think we should give an award to Chill for cleaning up the Poke Center/Rating Room. Those three trolls finally got banned, and boy did they deserve it.

M.K

Level 55
Agreed, don't feed the trolls!

Uhh, I just ***** my friend with about 14 different characters when he was playing with his main (J-puff)! It's good to finally win!

Those 14 characters (of the ones I can remember) were Lucario, ROB, Falco, Pikachu, Olimar, Wolf, Snake, Game and Watch, Lugi, Wario, PT, Pit, and two others!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Uhh, I just ***** my friend with about 14 different characters when he was playing with his main (J-puff)! It's good to finally win!

Those 14 characters (of the ones I can remember) were Lucario, ROB, Falco, Pikachu, Olimar, Wolf, Snake, Game and Watch, Lugi, Wario, PT, Pit, and two others!
I was playing Melee the other day and I was playing as Mewtwo (I've been playing with him a lot lately, he's pretty fun and I'm actually pretty good with him. Curse you, Lucario...) and a Jigglypuff CPU beat me. As I usually do, I tried to beat it as much as possible. I took probably about 14 different characters, including ones I'm not as good with like Captain Falcon and owned it repeatedly. I even went on to beat it with my own Jigglypuff.

And today it was hilarious. I was playing with Captain Falcon against a Kirby and I was standing there trying to Falcon Punch it and it kept using little attacks which made me flinch and stop Falcon Punching it, and I kept pressing B until finally it screwed up and pwnched it (it died). It was hilarious, it sounded like "F...f...fa...f...fa...f...f...f...f...f..fa...fal...FALCON PUNCH! *die*" It made me laugh...

But we're geting off-topic.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Agreed. Hmm if its possible I love to see a Darknut/Dusknoir(lately i've been feeling nutty about Darknuts)

But if you can't fill that one out a Dusknoir/Metagross

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
whats a draknut?
You know, the knight things from Zelda? You have to parry or whatever to knock their armor off. If you played Wind Waker, there were over 9000 of them in Hyrule Castle.

So yeah, as it's a spinoff request we won't be able to accept it, Darkslash. Sorry.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
New request (which will soon become the best sprite in the shop). Turn Ponyta into a unicorn.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
You know, the knight things from Zelda? You have to parry or whatever to knock their armor off. If you played Wind Waker, there were over 9000 of them in Hyrule Castle.

So yeah, as it's a spinoff request we won't be able to accept it, Darkslash. Sorry.
Oh yea, I remember them.

New request (which will soon become the best sprite in the shop). Turn Ponyta into a unicorn.
If you guys think this sounds stupid, honestly try to meat him in real life. Just Kidding Sky (your new name)

Darkslash

Smash Master

Ehh maybe when i get 2000 posts? any ways As i said if you couldn't fill that one out try the Metagross/Dusknoir. IF that one can' be filled out try Dusknoir Garchomp

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ehh maybe when i get 2000 posts? any ways As i said if you couldn't fill that one out try the Metagross/Dusknoir. IF that one can' be filled out try Dusknoir Garchomp
Im not gonna take it, but it seems very interesting especially the Garchomp one

Top Bottom