• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
kind of, I think they based the name from that seeing that they sold the movie, and used the "run Forest run" phrase.

Firus, am I a member or still like a substitute?
I would say you're a member. Your fusions are great and since spire isn't going to be doing anymore (only rarely), I would say you're allowed. Though It's up to firus if he want's you to.

M.K

Level 55
kind of, I think they based the name from that seeing that they sold the movie, and used the "run Forest run" phrase.

I would say you're a member. You're fusions are pretty well done, and since Spire III said he isn't going to be doing requests, I would say you're allowed. It IS Firus's choice though, but I'm letting you know what I Think.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Zrky would make a good member. But firus's call is firus's call.

I came up with a fusion. BUT before I request it, Spire hasn't done my Cacturne evolution, and apparently he isn't going to. So can someone else try it? Please? o_o

Mewter

Smash Master
Zrky would make a good member. But firus's call is firus's call.

I came up with a fusion. BUT before I request it, Spire hasn't done my Cacturne evolution, and apparently he isn't going to. So can someone else try it? Please? o_o
I'll do it...
I'll have it done in a couple of days, max.:)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, I want to make sure that all of the members are in concensus about wanting you to be a member before I say for sure. And I really want to hear what Spire thinks before I cast judgment, since he is one of the co-founders.

I would say you're a member. Your fusions are great and since spire isn't going to be doing anymore (only rarely), I would say you're allowed. Though It's up to firus if he want's you to.
I would say you're a member. You're fusions are pretty well done, and since Spire III said he isn't going to be doing requests, I would say you're allowed. It IS Firus's choice though, but I'm letting you know what I Think.
Haha, you guys said almost the exact same thing, in the same order.

Bowser already did it -- here.

bowser king said:

Cactghost
Requested by: majora_787( 7 1/2 straight fusions from you :p)
Ghost/grass

majora_787

Smash Hero
OH I didn't see that. XD Thanks Bowser.

OKAY I got a couple REAL requests.

Mewtwo + Grovyle fusion
Cacturne + Crawdaunt fusion
Baltoy + Banette + Duskull fusion

I'm going top to bottom down the list, I'll get new ones when I'm done. =D

Mewter

Smash Master
OH I didn't see that. XD Thanks Bowser.

Lol I'll get my list out right away then.
Oh, Okay. I guess I shouldn't do an evolution of Cacturne, then.:laugh:
I would still like to do one, though...*Points to Bowser's Evee Ghost Evo*
Yes!
I'll have it done soon.:laugh:
That is, if Bowser agrees.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Oh, Okay. I guess I shouldn't do an evolution of Cacturne, then.:laugh:
I would still like to do one, though...*Points to Bowser's Evee Ghost Evo*
Yes!
I'll have it done soon.:laugh:
That is, if Bowser agrees.
Go ahead :laugh: I bet yours will kill mine.

Haha, you guys said almost the exact same thing, in the same order.
I was about to say the same thing :laugh:

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Firus, that's perfect. xD My favorite is the Raichekiss. You even got the names right. Expect for the last one, I was planning on calling it Raikiss. Sounds better to me. Thx.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Can we stop saying what everyone else is saying? It's scaring me a little bit here. Also, can one of you please take one or two or all of my requests? :lick:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm going to rant for a minute.

Ugh, these trolls are making me feel nauseated. The old, not-so-obvious trolls are gone and have been replaced with obvious trolls who are clearly 8 year-olds. They're creating threads with waves of "O Rly", "Ya Rly", and beans pictures in the Rating Room. It doesn't really affect me but it makes me sick that these trolls have been at it practically all day and a mod still hasn't stopped it. And then one of them has done practically nothing but post "nob" over and over again. It just makes me so angry. I have a strong urge to flame them to death, but I know that'll only make them successful so I'm trying to resist the urge. I've reported each spam thread and I'm sure others have reported them as well, and...we've still got trolls? They really just need to bite the bullet and make one of the Poke Center regulars a mod so it won't be such an easy target for no-life-trolls like these.

/rant

majora_787

Smash Hero

Ugh, these trolls are making me feel nauseated. The old, not-so-obvious trolls are gone and have been replaced with obvious trolls who are clearly 8 year-olds. They're creating threads with waves of "O Rly", "Ya Rly", and beans pictures in the Rating Room. It doesn't really affect me but it makes me sick that these trolls have been at it practically all day and a mod still hasn't stopped it. And then one of them has done practically nothing but post "nob" over and over again. It just makes me so angry. I have a strong urge to flame them to death, but I know that'll only make them successful so I'm trying to resist the urge. I've reported each spam thread and I'm sure others have reported them as well, and...we've still got trolls? They really just need to bite the bullet and make one of the Poke Center regulars a mod so it won't be such an easy target for no-life-trolls like these.

/rant
I nominate you, Spire, or one of the other proprieters of this thread. :chuckle:

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Firus can you do a small favor for me though? Is it possible for you to seperate them? Or at least just seperate the Raichekiss, as I want to put that as my avatar?

Edit: Can you also make it so when i set it to my avatar & sig that the background is black?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus can you do a small favor for me though? Is it possible for you to seperate them? Or at least just seperate the Raichekiss, as I want to put that as my avatar?

Edit: Can you also make it so when i set it to my avatar & sig that the background is black?
Here you go.

I guess transparency translates to white in avatars.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
thanks.

10 raichekissisbadass

Edit: Eh. what happened to the qualit when I put it in my avatar... Is there anything that can fix that? And how did XACE-X and majora get the background to be completely black?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

/rant
I'm going to rant more often :chuckle:. You see, I'm one of those people who get mad and keep it in me (most of the time ;)). Though it's getting sickening what is happening around here. I might go and PM a mod about a new mod for the PC...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Don't PM a mod about it guys. If they want a new Mod, they'll give us one. Complaining and asking about it is one way to get infracted, dislike by mods, and if enough people do it, ultimately get the Poke Center close. Just report a thread, wait three days, and if it's still not locked PM Chill.

On-topic: Togechu family wins.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Here you go.

I guess transparency translates to white in avatars.
thanks.

10 raichekissisbadass

Edit: Eh. what happened to the qualit when I put it in my avatar... Is there anything that can fix that? And how did XACE-X and majora get the background to be completely black?
when it's really big, the transperancy stays transperant, when it's bigger, or long it turns white.

Don't PM a mod about it guys. If they want a new Mod, they'll give us one. Complaining and asking about it is one way to get infracted, dislike by mods, and if enough people do it, ultimately get the Poke Center close. Just report a thread, wait three days, and if it's still not locked PM Chill.

On-topic: Togechu family wins.
who the he** is Chill

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Chill is the Poke Center mod. He's active, just not in the room that he's in charge of.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Updated version with black background, and I shrunk the width down to 75 pixels so it's not distorted.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'll just withdraw the requests and wait until tomorrow. Until then, you will all find me in some random dark hallway of Smashboards. The one without the rating trolls with their beans and their owls.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I need a link to zrky's sprite post. Other than that, I consider him a member.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I need a link to zrky's sprite post. Other than that, I consider him a member.
Okay then, it's unanimous, and zrky is a member. Just tell me what page you intend to post your sprites on and I'll link to your post in the OP, and it'll be official.

XACE-K

Smash Master
zrky's gonna be a remember now!? Yay! :D

To celebrate, I give you....nothing.

Anyway, we've been getting a lot of topic lately. How do we stop this?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Okay then, it's unanimous, and zrky is a member. Just tell me what page you intend to post your sprites on and I'll link to your post in the OP, and it'll be official.
AWESOME, if you click on the smilies on my sig you can get there.
Only thing, is that I might have trouble somedays since my mom wants my dad and I to work around the house, but on other days ill try to do atleast one if not two:)

zrky's gonna be a remember now!? Yay! :D

To celebrate, I give you....nothing.

Anyway, we've been getting a lot of topic lately. How do we stop this?
Ill give myself my first request,
Gyarabi. yes, if you see where Skyler requested it, the "friend" was me:bee:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Only thing, is that I might have trouble somedays since my mom wants my dad and I to work around the house, but on other days ill try to do atleast one if not two:)
You get a prize from ME though, wether you like it or not. It's not optional and cannot be returned.

Now you guys have six members. Don't go overboard...7 might be a bit overkill.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I see your mom is trying to make her your b****.

Dammit, got off-topic again. We need some sort of Custom Pokemon Shop meeting to discuss this.

M.K

Level 55
I see your mom is trying to make her your b****.

Dammit, got off-topic again. We need some sort of Custom Pokemon Shop meeting to discuss this.
Well, for one, you could STOP going off topic. Maybe, just maybe, THAT would solve the problem. -.-'

Anyways, I will complete some requests now. Hmm, so many to choose from....

Agi

Smash Lord
Um, I hope I'm not bringing this back on topic... lol.

Could I get a splice of Geodude and Blastoise? (E. G. Cannons coming out of his back)
I tried to have someone do this before, but the cannons looked more like speakers... :ohwell:
Thanks!

Disregard this post, as I now see what the cannons look like... not what I had in mind.

Top Bottom