• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Check the Rating Room. There's what, 4 users with a tiny post count that just joined that are making their own threads and putting things like "Im elergic to flowers, so i dont like venosour sorry." in them.
Which is why I stay the hell out of The Rating Room.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I love how the PC is like it's own little forum. You guys post so differently from everyone else! (Which is a good thing, btw)

So, could I get a Dunspartan? Just take a Dunsparce and give him a Roman helmet and a spear or whatever.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
From what I understand, if Spire's not doing requests ever again, then you'd be a permanent member. Correct me if I'm wrong, though?

I'll call the super ice monster.
REALLY? cool, thanks, if it's OK with you

Yep, XACE-K, it's in the OP now.

And zrky, I saw you put Owned Potato as your avatar, and it's really small, so I made it a little smaller myself so it won't be as distorted when you make it your avatar.
OK, ill use that

Please.

Too busy watching colorful lights....of the Olympics....can't concentrate on requests!

Anyways, how old are you guys, Firus/Spire/Bowser? JUST WONDERINIG :rolleyes:
let me guess your gonna watch all the diving. woo for gymnastics (the manliest sport)
your just barely watching it ha thats odd, I watched the openning seremony this morning at like 6am mountain (8 am Eastern). woo for good mexican broadcast. That's the problem with American broadcast is they rarely do live, and when they do they focus on the favorites (Americans) and or do interviews to much.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

OK, ill use that

let me guess your gonna watch all the diving. woo for gymnastics (the manliest sport)
your just barely watching it ha thats odd, I watched the openning seremony this morning at like 6am mountain (8 am Eastern). woo for good mexican broadcast. That's the problem with American broadcast is they rarely do live, and when they do they focus on the favorites (Americans) and or do interviews to much.
sigh sad but true. the commercials are really annoying.

M.K

Level 55
sigh sad but true. the commercials are really annoying.
I know, it's like "OMG USA.....ok, all these other ones will be done in the commercials"

I know the divers on the USA team -.- They are totally full of themselves.

And by the way, I'll be 16 on May 27, 2009!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I know, it's like "OMG USA.....ok, all these other ones will be done in the commercials"

I know the divers on the USA team -.- They are totally full of themselves.

And by the way, I'll be 16 on May 27, 2009!
ha, at least gymnasts arent stuck -up:)
why is everyone giving their birthdays? All ill say is that i turn 15 someday in November this year

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Which is why I stay the hell out of The Rating Room.
Yeah, I normally don't go there either. What attracted me was that the first troll made the thread in the Poke Center and then apparently saw the Rating Room and recreated it there, so I went there to see it and there were others, so I started checking it to see if they were really trolls (they were sending mixed signals).

I love how the PC is like it's own little forum. You guys post so differently from everyone else! (Which is a good thing, btw)

So, could I get a Dunspartan? Just take a Dunsparce and give him a Roman helmet and a spear or whatever.
Haha, that's a creative name.

Assuming that's okay with all of the other members as well, it's fine with me. Guys?

EDIT: zrky, I finished the Piplup/Rayquaza Fusion. I wanted to put Piplup's head on Rayquaza because I thought it'd be hilarious but it didn't look all that great so I decided on this. I think this turned out more hilarious.

I also finished the Green Version Primeape/ G/S/C Sunkern fusion, Tim the Enchanter.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

I like , looks like new avatar:)

If anyone watched the opening ceremony (Olympics) did anyone se that brave little kid that was literally half the size of Yao Ming:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Glad you like it, zrky.

Okay, so you know how I was really angry at Photobucket for shrinking everything down? Turns out that I'm blind, and there's an option to change what a file is shrunk down to. So the banner is now fixed.

I was trying to do the same for the collage of my edits I did for the 1000th post, but uh...it's really going crazy on me. I tried it in Firefox and it's still shrunk down. I tried it in Internet Explorer and it's not. I don't know why. But uh...it should work if you use Internet Explorer.

Yeah, well apparently changing the filename and re-uploading it worked, so it should work in any browser without any problems now.

Here's the link.

Also, mzinkk9, I finished the Snorlax/Blastoise.

majora_787

Smash Hero
You guys are doing a really good job with your sprites. They look weird, but a good weird. Creepy weird. Good creepy weird.

Also, since when did this place not have mods? :ohwell:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You guys are doing a really good job with your sprites. They look weird, but a good weird. Creepy weird. Good creepy weird.

Also, since when did this place not have mods? :ohwell:
Since christmas, we didn't get posts then until I started posting in every thread from top to bottom :p Then firus came and a little while later, spire.

We only get weekly visits.

majora_787

Smash Hero
With this many members you would think there would be at least one of them that moderates the PokeCenter. That's kinda...sad.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hahaha, That would be funny if I see you there :lick:
Here's some advice.

-Watch out for loonies, rats, or crazy hobos.

-Don't look up at the buildings when walking. You're more likely to bump into people or walk into the street and not even realize it.

-Don't think about getting robbed, shot, etc. It makes you more nervous.

-Visit the Pokemon Center or Nintendo World, or even both.

That's all I got for now.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I thought they replaced the Pokemon Center with the Nintendo World store?

They still have a lot of Pokemon stuff there, though. I got a Piplup plushie when I went there.

...What? I couldn't resist!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Here's some advice.

-Don't look up at the buildings when walking. You're more likely to bump into people or walk into the street and not even realize it.

-Eat at one of the Hot dog stands, most are yummy:)
Fixed

10:007:s

Just saw it, there is nothing wrong with Piplup, Chimchar is the problem. I got A really cool Nintendo Backpack there:)

Snorlax/Blastoise is pretty awesome.
I think your Eevee/Blastoise looked cooler

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Here's some advice.

ok, I'll be sure to visit the Nintendo world store.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
ok, I'll be sure to visit the Nintendo world store.
did you see my hot dog advice?
oh can you bring us something back from the Nintendo store?
Xace forgot to mention the way to cool for most people Toys "R" Us and M&M store in Times Square:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Pshhh would of got a Turtwig... ;)
Piplup was cuter. ;)

But yeah, Bowser, definitely check out the Nintendo World store if you can. If they haven't changed it since I was there they have a huge section of Pokemon stuff.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Xace forgot to mention the way to cool for most people Toys "R" Us and M&M store in Times Square:)
mmmhh...hotdogs *drools*
Sure, but I would have to mail it to you.
Man there so many awesome stuff at NY and so little time :p

majora_787

Smash Hero
I thought they replaced the Pokemon Center with the Nintendo World store?

They still have a lot of Pokemon stuff there, though. I got a Piplup plushie when I went there.

...What? I couldn't resist!
Would have gotten corphish. Crustaceans are cool...Or mudkip...

But yeah. Eat lots of hot dogs. But when you get hot dogs, don't put ANYTHING on them except mustard or ketchup. They don't use real ingredients for anything else. Trust me.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Would have gotten corphish. Crustaceans are cool...Or mudkip...
Yeah, but if I recall correctly, the selection was pretty limited. I believe I wanted to see what Dialga looked like (just for kicks, imagine big, fierce legendary piece compacted into a little plushie) and it was sold out. Stupid little kids.

Most of the selection was fourth gen, I believe. They also had the obvious Pikachu and they might have had a Jigglypuff...which I should've gotten, but I didn't. In any case, I'm sure I'll go back there at some point and I can get another plushie then.

...And now to re-rail the thread, I finished the next evolution line: the Togechu line!

Togechu Evolution line (From left to right, Togechu, Pikatic, and Raichekiss) - Requested by Jedstwiilite
Electric/Flying (Togechu is Electric)

EDIT: I'm done with the R/B/G Charmeleon Back Sprite Revamp.

I assume you just wanted it to not look like a cow, right zrky? If you wanted it actually revamped as well, I can do that, but I got the impression that you just wanted it to not look like a cow anymore.

XACE-K

Smash Master
The Togechu line is awesome Firus.

O crap, I forgot about that Toys R Us. It's so f***ing huge. All the other Toys R Us fail when compared to that one.

As for the M&M store, beware of an old ladies that work there. I got yelled at by one when I was younger.
She's just jealous of my youth.

The hot dogs are okay, I don't really trust them... but the pizza and bagels you get in NY are where its at. :D

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
XACE, I am giving you a check list:

1) Go to Nintendo Store
2) Find somebody with some power over Nintendo there
3) Kick them. Preferably in the shins
4) Ask about Star Fox and/or F-Zero
5) If he says 'I don't know anything' kick him again. That means he does know something
6) Repeat until information is gained
7) ?????
8) Profit!

XACE-K

Smash Master
XACE, I am giving you a check list:

1) Go to Nintendo Store
2) Find somebody with some power over Nintendo there
3) Kick them. Place depends on gender.
4) Ask about Star Fox and/or F-Zero and a f***king sequel to DK 64
5) If he says 'I don't know anything' kick him again. That means he does know something
6) Repeat until information is gained
7) Ike f-smash him
8) FALCON PUNCH!!!!!
9) Profit!
Fixed and will do.

This just reminded me of a VG Cats comic.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Lulz...

I also requested something a while back, and I don't think it was put on the pending list (and nobody claimed it). I requested a fusion of all four of the water type starters first evolutions fused.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Lulz...

I also requested something a while back, and I don't think it was put on the pending list (and nobody claimed it). I requested a fusion of all four of the water type starters first evolutions fused.
I already did it.

FirustheHedgehog said:

Parvundae - Requestsed by zrky
Water

zrky

Smash Lol'd
The Togechu line is awesome Firus.

O crap, I forgot about that Toys R Us. It's so f***ing huge. All the other Toys R Us fail when compared to that one.

As for the M&M store, beware of an old ladies that work there. I got yelled at by one when I was younger.
She's just jealous of my youth.

The hot dogs are okay, I don't really trust them... but the pizza and bagels you get in NY are where its at. :D
I found the best hot dogs to be the ones that are near the Staten Island Ferry thing. If your at it then face the opposite direction go down a block or two and there, great hot dogs.
I don't know if youve ever been there Xace, but Bowser I recomend two restaurants in Times Square, one is Bubba Gump Shrimp and the other is on one of Times Squares corners caled Europa Café

coolish

Smash Rookie
I wish for a machamp jynx!

btw, that Togepi/Pikachu evolution line and koffachu are SUCCESS

XACE-K

Smash Master
I found the best hot dogs to be the ones that are near the Staten Island Ferry thing. If your at it then face the opposite direction go down a block or two and there, great hot dogs.
I don't know if youve ever been there Xace, but Bowser I recomend two restaurants in Times Square, one is Bubba Gump Shrimp and the other is on one of Times Squares corners caled Europa Café
Okay, thanks for the tips.

Now let's get back on topic.

Top Bottom