• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Oh, and I don't think I'm going to be fulfilling requests anymore. I'm kind of in my own create-new-pokemon zone right now, and requests will hinder that. Please zrky, continue with fulfilling them.
So you mean I can make requests still or for how long?

I request that somebody make a Pikablu.

Is that Pikachu and Swablu or what?
never mind, I think I heard of it, but that would be Spires job:) making great new awesome pokemon, that he should send to Nntendo. 10hints with :007: in them:)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Haha. You guys don't know what Pikablu is, do you.

Back when first gen was new, there was a rumor that you could get an evolution of Pikachu called Pikablu (as in an alternate evolution that's not raichu).

The blu in it's name isn't meant to be the color.

But, Pikared sounds pretty cool.
Of course I remember what it was. Actually, I never heard that it was an evolution of Pikachu, but rather that Marrill was "Pikablu". Ahh, the good ol' 2nd-Gen precursor rumor days. I remember the first 2nd Gen Pokemon to be announced: Marrill, Donphan, Ampharos, Slowking, Bellossom, and Ho-oh. Good times.

Wrath`

Smash Master
@Spire, your still gona stick around the boards, right?

I request that Suicune+Articuno+Regice. SUPPA ICE MONSTER

XACE-K

Smash Master
Oh, and I don't think I'm going to be fulfilling requests anymore. I'm kind of in my own create-new-pokemon zone right now, and requests will hinder that. Please zrky, continue with fulfilling them.
Exactly what you should do. You are the best at creating new pokemon so you go do that.

Spire

III
BRoomer
@Spire, your still gona stick around the boards, right?

I request that Suicune+Articuno+Regice. SUPPA ICE MONSTER
Of course I'm sticking around here. This is the best part of Smash Boards.

you should DIE for requesting something with regiice
I dunno... it could be pretty awesome. Think about what you could do with Regice and ANY other Pokemon. First of all, study its "skin" and how it's drawn. THEN, change the skin of whatever Pokemon you're fusing it with to match that of Regice, so essentially, the Pokemon becomes an animated ice sculpture! That's what I love about Pokemon like the Regis; they represent elements, so basically fusing them with any other Pokemon is changing that Pokemon to match the Regi's skin rather than form.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So you mean I can make requests still or for how long?
From what I understand, if Spire's not doing requests ever again, then you'd be a permanent member. Correct me if I'm wrong, though?

I'll call the super ice monster.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Oh thank you.....oh wait, I'm not zrky...

If you need me I'll be in my office, which is that corner over there.

@BK: What Roy...jk. It's a new feature.
I dont see roy? where is he? on my screen it still says random, but I used to main roy, but I can see mine.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
XACE-K, how did you get roy beside your name? Is that a new feature?
Yeah, they now have Roy, Mewtwo, Dr. Mario, and Pichu icons, since people still play Melee.
Personally, I always look at the icon next to the Announcements forum when I come on SmashBoards. If it's Yellow, I look and see what it is.

I kind of wish they'd put the old Melee icons for everyone else in, too, so you can say if you play Melee or Brawl. Because I'd kind of like to advertise that Melee's my thing.

/Off-topicness

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yeah, they now have Roy, Mewtwo, Dr. Mario, and Pichu icons, since people still play Melee.
Personally, I always look at the icon next to the Announcements forum when I come on SmashBoards. If it's Yellow, I look and see what it is.

I kind of wish they'd put the old Melee icons for everyone else in, too, so you can say if you play Melee or Brawl. Because I'd kind of like to advertise that Melee's my thing.

/Off-topicness
Off-topic: Yeah, I would like to have both. For me, I'll play either Melee or Brawl since I like both games. Thing is that when talking about Brawl, I sound like a Brawl hater. I will admit that Melee is the better competitive game but I like both games.

On-topic: Did anybody see my Exploud + Quagsire request?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Off-topic: Yeah, I would like to have both. For me, I'll play either Melee or Brawl since I like both games. Thing is that when talking about Brawl, I sound like a Brawl hater. I will admit that Melee is the better competitive game but I like both games.

On-topic: Did anybody see my Exploud + Quagsire request?
Last off-topic: I like melee and brawl. I get flamed in the GBD room for that. I personally like melee more but brawl is still a good game. I dislike people who defend sakurai for trying to make it his way. He made it a party game. End of story.

Firus, is one of the few new people I know who likes melee more (no stereotyping but in the brawl room, most new people play melee, so I originally had that assumption). I can understand that some people couldn't find this board before brawls release but most people that are in 08 joined for brawl. We can't go one by one and ask what people prefer so that's why most 07's assume stuff like that. /disscusion

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yep, XACE-K, it's in the OP now.

And zrky, I saw you put Owned Potato as your avatar, and it's really small, so I made it a little smaller myself so it won't be as distorted when you make it your avatar.

Also, Darkslash,I finished Torterra/Blastoise.

And Bowser, (Hate to keep the off-topicness going, but) I actually did join for Brawl. You know, to discuss it etc. But unlike a lot of the '08ers, I was (after a while) accepting of other's views and listened to them. At first, I was one of those insane Brawl fanboys that thought competitivity was stupid and anyone who went back to Melee was a moron, I'm ashamed to admit (although I don't think I was very vocal about it). But really, once I heard what Sakurai did, I got angry and then I started getting bored of Brawl, and...the rest is history. Now I love Melee and play Brawl on a whim every now and then.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Last off-topic: I like melee and brawl. I get flamed in the GBD room for that. I personally like melee more but brawl is still a good game. I dislike people who defend sakurai for trying to make it his way. He made it a party game. End of story.

Firus, is one of the few new people I know who likes melee more (no stereotyping but in the brawl room, most new people play melee, so I originally had that assumption). I can understand that some people couldn't find this board before brawls release but most people that are in 08 joined for brawl. We can't go one by one and ask what people prefer so that's why most 07's assume stuff like that. /disscusion
I still hate the GBD room and almost all the 08ers. The ones that can actually find their way out of the GBD and aren't idiots are on my good side like Firus for example.

I just thought of something. Since Spire is now crating his own pokemon, can we request new pokemon to him?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I still hate the GBD room and almost all the 08ers. The ones that can actually find their way out of the GBD and aren't idiots are on my good side like Firus for example.

I just thought of something. Since Spire is now crating his own pokemon, can we request new pokemon to him?
Yeah, I hate the GBD as well. I visit there occasionally, but mostly just stay here...on our little island.

As for new Pokemon requests, that's up to Spire. It might still be an issue, because when it comes to something like that, I'm sure you need inspiration and tons of ideas for it to work.

Spire

III
BRoomer

I love the sheer amount of stupid noob threads that get locked every day in the GBD. It's incredibly stupid.

crazy 08'ers..... :psycho:
Meh Mabey we could give SpireIII ideas, but creation come on your own will.
As for requesting entirely new Pokemon - sure. Don't expect them to be done soon after requesting though, because they take much, much longer than fusions, revamps, or anything that's been done here before.

Just an update, I'm practically done with the Stage 2 Pokemon of the Borchooga family, so all that's left is the basic Pokemon. I'm excited to unveil the whole family.

EDIT: In response to Firus' comment about custom Pokemon. Yeah, I work really conceptually. If you ask me to make a big dark fire dragon, I will not. You need to come up with a really firm concept, and even then, I may change it to my liking if I see fit. When requesting for new Pokemon, you may get something back that you did not expect at all.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yeah, I hate the GBD as well. I visit there occasionally, but mostly just stay here...on our little island.

As for new Pokemon requests, that's up to Spire. It might still be an issue, because when it comes to something like that, I'm sure you need inspiration and tons of ideas for it to work.
I read the GBD ussaly, and only post when some is realy stupid, but I saty with neutrality.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I love the sheer amount of stupid noob threads that get locked every day in the GBD. It's incredibly stupid.

What I hate are those noobs who bring back year old or pre-brawl threads and start saying crap. Like that Wavedashing disscusion that was a year old but a noob comes and says how do you wavedash. This lead to a chain reaction of another 10 noobs to post random stuff. So many idiots were posting in the Dojo update thread and said stuff like "hahaha, that was a funny caption you wrote"

As for requesting entirely new Pokemon - sure. Don't expect them to be done soon after requesting though, because they take much, much longer than fusions, revamps, or anything that's been done here before.

Just an update, I'm practically done with the Stage 2 Pokemon of the Borchooga family, so all that's left is the basic Pokemon. I'm excited to unveil the whole family.
I can't wait to see it. Your fusions are always very exciting to see :). Borchooga is awesome BTW.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I Have a Thread on GBD called "Most Idiotic Thing You've Heard Anyone Say About Brawl."

It started out about stupid delay remarks, then it turned into a character flame war, I settled things down, now it's pretty much just quotes from most threads in the boards.

XACE-K

Smash Master
EDIT: In response to Firus' comment about custom Pokemon. Yeah, I work really conceptually. If you ask me to make a big dark fire dragon, I will not. You need to come up with a really firm concept, and even then, I may change it to my liking if I see fit. When requesting for new Pokemon, you may get something back that you did not expect at all.
So it has to be something really good? Looks like I'll finally have to think when making a request. :laugh:

As for the GBD, once Brawl came out I started posting less and less due to the idiocy. The only thread I did post in was the Funny Brawl Pics. Now I avoid the GBD as much as possible. Any post from me there is basically a +1 post count from now on.

Edit: I like the Blasterra, Firus.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Are any of you members of the Anti-General Brawl Discussion Group?
I am as well, but like XACE-K I don't post there all that much.

But yeah, going towards what Bowser tried to do earlier, let's end the off-topic discussion.

M.K

Level 55
Please.

Too busy watching colorful lights....of the Olympics....can't concentrate on requests!

Anyways, how old are you guys, Firus/Spire/Bowser? JUST WONDERINIG :rolleyes:

XACE-K

Smash Master
Please.

Too busy watching colorful lights....of the Olympics....can't concentrate on requests!

Anyways, how old are you guys, Firus/Spire/Bowser? JUST WONDERINIG :rolleyes:
You're actually watching the Olympics!?

Even though you didn't ask me, I'll be 14 in 5 days.

And to get back on topic, I find making fusions a hobby to me. Problem is that the sprites on the OP only work. I either make fusions of fusions or recolor the requests. Today I made a Lucario and Blader fusion and a Borchooga recolor. I was bored today and all my friends had plans so they were the only things I could do. Also I can't save them on this crappy computer... when we my f***ing good computer be fixed!!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Warning: We now have two brand new troll threads!

It's obvious which ones they are at a glance, so don't post in them.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Warning: We now have two brand new troll threads!

It's obvious which ones they are at a glance, so don't post in them.
Yeah. Why do all of the trolls have to target the part of SWF that has 0 moderation?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Huh, I don't see any troll threads around...
Check the Rating Room. There's what, 4 users with a tiny post count that just joined that are making their own threads and putting things like "Im elergic to flowers, so i dont like venosour sorry." in them.

Top Bottom