• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Wrath`

Smash Master
We should have a shoop da whoop shaymin vs a sola shoop bulbasaur, and have the beams locked in the middle.

wait there doing these thing other places?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

that is really funny. You should make the next one with cressilia:)

ill ask for a shoop da woop when your done with my other requests
Thanks. I should do the next one with Cresselia.

You bring up a good point, maybe I should make Shoop Da Whoop requests an official type of request. They're funny and not all that hard to do.

EDIT: their stealing your jobs at the all star house o' sigs in the artwork emporium just go to the bottom of page 200 it's scary
Eh, kind of. They're still not as good as us (no offense to them) and they specialize in sigs so if someone wants to get a Pokemon Fusion/Edit to put in their sig they'd probably be better off coming here.
...So who wants to advertise our thread in there?
Kidding.

We should have a shoop da whoop shaymin vs a sola shoop bulbasaur, and have the beams locked in the middle.

wait there doing these thing other places?
That would be pretty epic. They'd have to stay locked in the middle though, I couldn't choose between the two.

Thanks can someone do hitler pikachu?
Please, no spin-off requests. I'd prefer no requests of Pokemon fused with another video game character, but I especially don't want requests of Pokemon turned into a person.

I'll probably re-organize the OP sometime soon...I think I should change "Notices" to "Rules", because that's basically what they are.

Also, just an interesting discussing point that I thought of; how do you think the shop would be different if we put it in the Artwork Emporium instead of here?

I honestly think that, with being Pokemon and all, it belongs here, and I like the Poke Center anyways, so...I don't really regret it. But what do you think would be different about it?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Thanks can someone do hitler pikachu?
I awlready called it, ill PM it to you since it's really not an allowed request. ill get yours and Koarins done (hopefully tonight)

Koarin, to see examples of what I mean go to the All Star HOuse o' sigs in the artwork Emporium and got to page 200 close to the bottom

Firus, I kindof advertised it a little bit. I mentioned it, and it's the owned wuboffet. it's not really advertising, but I guess a couple people have clicked on it

Wrath`

Smash Master
I awlready called it. ill get yours and Koarins done (hopefully tonight)

Koarin, to see examples of what I mean go to the All Star HOuse o' sigs in the artwork Emporium and got to page 200 close to the bottom
alight shall go there, :laugh: sncas is now real mad at me, I laugh.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is it cool with everyone if I take the Chao Chart out of the OP and merely link to Meta-Kirby's post initially explaining it? It kind of clogs it up a little bit, considering how big it is.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
it's your choice.
Yeah, but...it's everyone else that's really going to be looking at the OP, not me so much (only to edit it), so your input is really more valuable than mine.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Yeah, but...it's everyone else that's really going to be looking at the OP, not me so much (only to edit it), so your input is really more valuable than mine.
well then, I really don't care if you do. If the others vote yes then OK, but I personally don't mind you changing it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
well then, I really don't care if you do. If the others vote yes then OK, but I personally don't mind you changing it.
Okay, I'll change it for now -- if people don't like it, I'll change it back.

I have updated the OP intensely, go check it out and tell me what you think!

And one final thing; to kick off a new type of request, Pokemon Eggs, I have created this; an Eevee Egg.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I like the new OP better. It isn't really long which means the fusions can upload faster now even though I still need to use my crappy computer. It's a win-win situation. :D

Edit: Someone on the last page requested a hitler pokemon. These new requesters are idiots. If they don't read the OP, they can't make any requests here. Anybody agree with me?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
OP looks nice.

I say we all post in the All-Stars house telling them to stop stealing the CPS's thunder.

They make me sad :<

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OP looks nice.

I say we all post in the All-Stars house telling them to stop stealing the CPS's thunder.

They make me sad :<
yhea, they should just stick with what their good at, sigs.

the only thing that should make you sad is our friends the walrus, which causes us brain damage from the countless facepalms.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Are they making Pokemon Fusions?

If so.

We need to make a sprite version of them a Shaymin Da Woop them.

M.K

Level 55
(insert Pokemon) Da Whoops, Hitler/Osama/Saddam/George Bush (insert Pokemon), and frankly, Pimp(insert Pokemon here) are stupid requests. Please refrain from these.

Also, I'm just curious, why is zrky allowed to fulfill requests for the shop?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Are they making Pokemon Fusions?

If so.

We need to make a sprite version of them a Shaymin Da Woop them.
Well with the new requests types, we can request any pokemon to shoop da whoop them. :D

Better yet, we can force the new requesters that are getting on my nerves to make requests there. I'm happy, they're happy and everybody else should be happy.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
(insert Pokemon) Da Whoops, Hitler/Osama/Saddam/George Bush (insert Pokemon), and frankly, Pimp(insert Pokemon here) are stupid requests. Please refrain from these.

Also, I'm just curious, why is zrky allowed to fulfill requests for the shop?
I agree with you on the people Pokemon, but the other two are perfectly fine in my opinion. Plus, you realize that Pimp sprites are basically just a specific type of fusion and recolor?
You don't have to take them, but no one else has expressed distate with them (except for the people ones, which we've gone over) so we aren't going to stop the requests altogether.
I mean, the pimp part of it...isn't necessarily the best way to put it, but it's basically just a specific fusion, so there's really no reason to stop it.

And zrky is allowed to fulfill requests for the shop because...uh, haven't you noticed Spire's absence in the past few weeks? zrky's temporarily fulfilling requests while Spire can't. He's like our substitute member.

I like the new OP better. It isn't really long which means the fusions can upload faster now even though I still need to use my crappy computer. It's a win-win situation. :D

Edit: Someone on the last page requested a hitler pokemon. These new requesters are idiots. If they don't read the OP, they can't make any requests here. Anybody agree with me?
Okay, well since everyone seems to like the OP, I'll keep it as is. Glad everyone likes it.

Well...as much as it should be common sense that Hitler/Pikachu shouldn't get requested, I suppose the notice I had up earlier wasn't as clear -- it said Pokemon fused with other video game franchises, which is why I reworded it. Still, I don't know when people got the impression that those were requestable...

As for not letting them make requests at all, I don't know. Ideally it'll be kind of nice but on the other hand it might offend people so...maybe there's a better system?

Although one idea I have, to start, is make the message at the top of the OP sound a bit more threatening...now, how to do that?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Jedstwiilite, I don't believe it's started yet. No one else has claimed it, and I haven't started on it yet (I work on a first come, first serve basis). But it'll get done, don't worry.

Oh, and I believe someone ordered a mind-blowing fusion?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Jedstwiilite, I don't believe it's started yet. No one else has claimed it, and I haven't started on it yet (I work on a first come, first serve basis). But it'll get done, don't worry.

WOW, that's kinda creepy. it's like a fusion that didn't work well:laugh:
good job though

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

That is awsome :). It looks like a real fusion. Good job firus :).

XACE-K

Smash Master
I agree with you on the people Pokemon, but the other two are perfectly fine in my opinion. Plus, you realize that Pimp sprites are basically just a specific type of fusion and recolor?
You don't have to take them, but no one else has expressed distate with them (except for the people ones, which we've gone over) so we aren't going to stop the requests altogether.
I mean, the pimp part of it...isn't necessarily the best way to put it, but it's basically just a specific fusion, so there's really no reason to stop it.

And zrky is allowed to fulfill requests for the shop because...uh, haven't you noticed Spire's absence in the past few weeks? zrky's temporarily fulfilling requests while Spire can't. He's like our substitute member.

Okay, well since everyone seems to like the OP, I'll keep it as is. Glad everyone likes it.

Well...as much as it should be common sense that Hitler/Pikachu shouldn't get requested, I suppose the notice I had up earlier wasn't as clear -- it said Pokemon fused with other video game franchises, which is why I reworded it. Still, I don't know when people got the impression that those were requestable...

As for not letting them make requests at all, I don't know. Ideally it'll be kind of nice but on the other hand it might offend people so...maybe there's a better system?

Although one idea I have, to start, is make the message at the top of the OP sound a bit more threatening...now, how to do that?
I'll think of something for the OP to make it more threatining.

Wrath`

Smash Master
why is he mad at you
Off topic: Well cause I tryed to help him, cause he cant take out a background from a pic, wich you can do on gimp(my friend does it) and he got all uppitty and said you make a sig and then we'll talk. I was just trying to help him, cause his pic will be limited if can only use transparent backgrounds.

Anway: Op looks cool now and The plusle+minun looks, creepy and cool at the same time.

XACE-K

Smash Master
@Firus: To make the OP more threatining, start by making the title:

Custom Pokemon Shop-Read the d@mn OP!!!

I need to think of the next step. I'll tell you later.

Yes, d@mn has to be like that or else it would end up like ****.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Off topic: Well cause I tryed to help him, cause he cant take out a background from a pic, wich you can do on gimp(my friend does it) and he got all uppitty and said you make a sig and then we'll talk. I was just trying to help him, cause his pic will be limited if can only use transparent backgrounds.

Anway: Op looks cool now and The plusle+minun looks, creepy and cool at the same time.
That's ridiculous. If you had a way to help then why would he refuse just because he can't dare to be associated with someone who isn't on the same sig-making level as him? I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.

Thanks for the compliments about Fusurun (everyone). I hope it was mind-blowing enough for you, Skyler. ;)

@Firus: To make the OP more threatining, start by making the title:

Custom Pokemon Shop-Read the d@mn OP!!!

I need to think of the next step. I'll tell you later.

Yes, d@mn has to be like that or else it would end up like ****.
Haha! Well, that would certainly do something...but that'd be circumventing the censor, so I could get an infraction for that (if it's the title of a thread, a mod may actually notice it), so as much as I'd love to do that I don't think I will. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

But the 'Read the OP' part isn't a bad idea. Then again that's probably just as glaringly obvious as the big, red letters saying "READ THE RULES AND TYPES OF REQUESTS" and that hasn't seemed to help...what I need to do is I need some way to threaten people, like "READ THE RULES AND TYPES OF REQUESTS OR ELSE..." and then I need something to threaten them with. I could say or else we won't take your requests, but on the off-chance that someone makes a good request and didn't read the rules or types of requests, we'll look like idiots so...we need a system. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

So, I was just going through the "Favorite Pokemon" thread and remembered that that was the thread that started this one. Here are the posts that started it all;

Yeah, I was actually thinking of making a thread of it myself. I have about 50 of them. I kind of hesitated when I looked at them again and realized how bad they are...but maybe I'll make it regardless.
Want to start a "Custom Pokemon Shop" thread together?

Well, I thought it was cool anyways. Not sure if I'm just being weird or something.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Haha! Well, that would certainly do something...but that'd be circumventing the censor, so I could get an infraction for that (if it's the title of a thread, a mod may actually notice it), so as much as I'd love to do that I don't think I will. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

But the 'Read the OP' part isn't a bad idea. Then again that's probably just as glaringly obvious as the big, red letters saying "READ THE RULES AND TYPES OF REQUESTS" and that hasn't seemed to help...what I need to do is I need some way to threaten people, like "READ THE RULES AND TYPES OF REQUESTS OR ELSE..." and then I need something to threaten them with. I could say or else we won't take your requests, but on the off-chance that someone makes a good request and didn't read the rules or types of requests, we'll look like idiots so...we need a system. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
How about these rules.

1.All new requesters must read the OP. If you learn the rules of the thread, you'll be on everybody's good side.

2.If you make a dumb request because you didn't read the OP, everybody will hate you and you can't make any more requests EVER.

3.If you read the OP and still make a dumb request, you can't make a request for one week. Everybody will ignore you.

4.All dumb requests MUST be ignored.

I need to think of more rules. I run a one-strike policy when it comes to rules.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Koarin, I finished your kabuto/omanyte, and I figured you would ask for kabutops/Omastar so I did that, their on my dads comp right now (I has mac) but ill get them up:)

EDIT: done
->

kabumyte Omastops

Spire

III
BRoomer
Here's my new creation - Borchooga. Drawn in a couple of hours, completely from scratch. This is my idea of a Grass-type Legendary, despite it being Grass/Fire. The original concept was to make a bamboo-based Pokemon, but it ended up looking like a torch in the process, so I incorporated that concept, and merged it with a frog for the leg structure. It also resembles a jack-o-lantern with its cut-out eyes, lit by the fire inside.

Borchooga // 8-7-08
Grass/Fire

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Here's my new creation - Borchooga. Drawn in a couple of hours, completely from scratch. This is my idea of a Grass-type Legendary, despite it being Grass/Fire. The original concept was to make a bamboo-based Pokemon, but it ended up looking like a torch in the process, so I incorporated that concept, and merged it with a frog for the leg structure. It also resembles a jack-o-lantern with its cut-out eyes, lit by the fire inside.

Borchooga // 8-7-08
Grass/Fire

WOW, how do you make sprites from scratch? It looks so cool. Hey, maybe you could send it to Nintendo and see what they think. Yes, I am completely serious.
THAT IS SO COOL

Spire

III
BRoomer
WOW, how do you make sprites from scratch? It looks so cool. Hey, maybe you could send it to Nintendo and see what they think. Yes, I am completely serious.
THAT IS SO COOL
I simply draw in each pixel, starting with a basic outline, and slowly filling in areas over and over, adding highlights, shadows, etc. It's easiest in Photoshop because you can create multiple layers and edit and move them individually.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Borchooga // 8-7-08
Grass/Fire​

Holy f***ing s***. That is AWESOME!!! When it comes to creating brand new pokemon (not fusions) you're the best. Nuff said.

Top Bottom