• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
Any C + C on Kakugon?

EDIT: Pwetty Pwease with Flaming Skulls of Utter DOOM AND DEMISE.....on top? :3

Weegon: The Dragoon Larvae Pokemon

Weegon are very vicious ground dwellers. The cap on it's head is made of pure bone. It is powerful enough to knock down a tree with a mere tap. Weegon's dreams are to soar through the forest with a pair of gallant wings. When a Weegon is close to evolving, it will be especially angry and turn a dark purple color. It climbs up into a tree and sleeps until evolution comes.

Evolves into Kakugon at Level 10.

Kakugon: The Dragoon Bud Pokemon

Kakugon live among Metapod and Kakuna colonies. It lives in dormant silence, always staring into the abyss. Whenever a Metapod or Kakuna hatches, Kakugon are known to shed tears that bring life to any dying plant. Professors theorize Kakugon long for the day when they evolve, but few ever live long enough to meet this goal. Because the Metapod and the Kakuna evolve so early, the Kakugon are envious of them, but also despise them. Kakugon protect themselves by retracting and puffing up the sharp scales that cover their bodies. They cannot be harmed, the scales are as hard as diamond. Mature Kakugon have an IQ level rivaling Alakazam, because they know no emotion, only of the world around them. They are quite the scholars of the Pokemon World.

Evolves into Beelamence at Level 85

Beelamence: The Insect Dragoon King Pokemon (Psuedo- Legendary)

Beelamence are few and far between. Despite the few numbers, any forest that inhabits even just one Belamence is controlled entirely by these fierce flyers. As a Weegon, they always longed of soaring through the air with gallant wings. The Kakugon who reach the maturity to evolve into Beelamence realize that wings are a flawed part. During the metamorphisis from Kakugon to Beelamence, the Pokemon develops a certain organ that allows air to be quickly shot through certain "points" on it's body, including the arms, the head, and the stinger. Much like a hovercraft, this allows Beelamence to have complete 360 control of it's movements through a series of sharp air expulsion. Reaching 400 miles per hour, few prey ever survive an onslaught of a Beelamence attacks. Unlike other Bug Type Pokemon, Beelamence will attack and kill any other Beelamence that it sees. They know nothing but solitude, and any Trainer that dares come across a Beelamence in the wild will never be seen again.

Does Not Evolve.
just reposting :D

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I don't think you should class Beelamance as a Legendary since it comes from an evolution. Maybe you should class it with other as pseudo-legendaries.

M.K

Level 55
I don't think you should class Beelamance as a Legendary since it comes from an evolution. Maybe you should class it with other as pseudo-legendaries.
Yeah, I was thinking about that.

What does everyone think of the designs?

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
hehe 12:03! I claim my
1)Togepi/Pichu
2)Togetic/Pikachu
3?Togekiss/Raichu!

Thanks XACE-K. For letting me have my Togechu chain. =) So. um. do I wait? lol.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Wait at 85? Isn't that a little too much even for a Psuedo? Unless its base Attack is higher that Deoxy's Attack Form stat, maybe. But if it isn't make it at least in the 48-54 range.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Finished
on the right is pro-Pimplup and on the left is amature Pimplup:laugh:
Firus, if you want can you put them with the other two pimps?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Can I have a back-sprite revamp of the cow *cough* I mean charmealeon, so that it doesnt' look like a cow

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Can I have a back-sprite revamp of the cow *cough* I mean charmealeon, so that it doesnt' look like a cow
Ooh, I'll call this.

I'll call your request as well, Tim the Enchanter.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I request a fusion of all the water starters first evolutions.

Also, a mod posted in the Poke Center today! Hopefully they're getting the message by now?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I request a fusion of all the water starters first evolutions.

Also, a mod posted in the Poke Center today! Hopefully they're getting the message by now?
FirustheHedgehog said:

Parvundae - Requestsed by zrky
Water
It was done a while ago.

And yeah, hopefully the mods will get the message. But I doubt they will.

By the way, Mewter, Mewthree looks great. Good job on him.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
AIDS? Meh. I avoided posting in that thread, all I said was "feel the power of aura" because the threads called "aurora". Ya, I know......it's bad.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
AIDS? Meh. I avoided posting in that thread, all I said was "feel the power of aura" because the threads called "aurora". Ya, I know......it's bad.
Oh, so that's why you said that. I thought it was just a random comment for kicks.

But yeah, that was bad. ;) It would've been better if you had said...something to do with Aurora Beam instead.

Wrath`

Smash Master
gee what gives you that idea. he doesn't seem to like people having inteligent discusion, or he doesn't like Pokemon
Both, go check out his "intelligence" in the rockband2 thread, anyone who says bad about it gets a bashing.

Kabuto+Omanyte fussion, thanks in advance

zrky

Smash Lol'd
oh, OK. Bowser, how could you use fox intead of Falco. that's blasphemy!!!!woo lucario and poke trainer

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
oh, OK. Bowser, how could you use fox intead of Falco. that's blasphemy!!!!woo lucario and poke trainer
Fox seems to fit my play style a lot more. Falco is to slow but he does have a good chaingrab. Plus Fox's reflector>Falco's reflector.

PT and lucario are both characters I enjoy playing. Lucario and wolf, although my secondaries, are just as good as my mains (except bowser ;)).

Wrath`

Smash Master
Fox seems to fit my play style a lot more. Falco is to slow but he does have a good chaingrab. Plus Fox's reflector>Falco's reflector.

PT and lucario are both characters I enjoy playing. Lucario and wolf, although my secondaries, are just as good as my mains (except bowser ;)).
It all about wolf and some RAR, or ike and RAR.

Wolfs reflector>fox>falco

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Both, go check out his "intelligence" in the rockband2 thread, anyone who says bad about it gets a bashing.
Hm. It didn't seem that bad.

But in any case, let's leave mod-bashing for elsewhere...I don't want this thread to get locked. The important thing is the advertisement thread got closed and we can move on.

Also, I've got some work to do today, but once I finish I'll try to work on some edits. I was even more busy yesterday, which is why I couldn't get anything done.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hm. It didn't seem that bad.

But in any case, let's leave mod-bashing for elsewhere...I don't want this thread to get locked. The important thing is the advertisement thread got closed and we can move on.

Also, I've got some work to do today, but once I finish I'll try to work on some edits. I was even more busy yesterday, which is why I couldn't get anything done.
I have been busy to. I have a trip to NY and Chicago soon :( (though It may get cancelled)plus I have to update between 3 threads.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I hate wolf, my friend is really good with him (the only one he's good with) and unless I use falco he always kills me.

Ill do the kabumyte later when I have more free time.:)
I'm better with fox but against a lot of characters I need to rely on wolf.

Anyway, we should stop the Brawl disscusion.

Top Bottom