• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Wrath`

Smash Master
So did you put down blades of glory? Or was is lolcopter? Perhaps it was the lolcano? You know something about these annoying tags so speak now!

Why were tags added in the first place anyway.
you can only put two tags, and The two I put as a Joke, were "blades of Glory" and "ladies" I did plan to remove them a whiel ago, but I cant edit my tags anymore.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
you can only put two tags, and The two I put as a Joke, were "blades of Glory" and "ladies" I did plan to remove them a whiel ago, but I cant edit my tags anymore.
*Glares at you for five minutes looking very offended*

YOU'RE the one who put up those stupid tags? YOU'RE the one that spammed up the tags?!
And you can't fix it, either?

What occurred to you to think that it's a good idea? Maybe funny to have for a day, tops, but...urgh.

Why do I get the impression that it wasn't just fate spiting me for saying the thread had intelligent tags and it was actually an outbreak of visitors to the shop spiting me?

Oh, and XACE-K, I agree. Honestly, there are a few intelligent tags here or there, but most of them are something stupid like "eor was here". If they REALLY wanted to do tags they just should've had tags addable by the thread creator, an infinite number of them, and everyone else is unable to do so. Honestly, it'd make more sense that way. Then if someone has an INTELLIGENT tag to add, they can just tell the creator via PM or something that and suggest it.

Tags are such a facepalm-worthy idea.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I spamed two out of 10 bad ones, so i'm 1/5 to blame, it was funny to me. I didn't think anyone read tags ussaly anyway.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I spamed two out of 10 bad ones, so i'm 1/5 to blame, it was funny to me. I didn't think anyone read tags ussaly anyway.
Well yeah. No one really does, they're pretty useless. I stopped bothering a while ago, I only check every once in a while to see if any of the spam ones have disappeared. It's more the principle of the thing, you know?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Well yeah. No one really does, they're pretty useless. I stopped bothering a while ago, I only check every once in a while to see if any of the spam ones have disappeared. It's more the principle of the thing, you know?
Principles? on my internets?

Yeah I know what you mean.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
sorry for the Double post, but YAY 500 posts
I really owe it to this thread, because like Bowser I probably I never would have gotten this many so quickly.
WOOW:):093::099::059::034:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I finished the 5 Type Immunities Pokemon, zrky.

Now, let me explain;

Now, to start out with as many type immunities as possible, I wanted to use a Dark/Ghost typing. I could've used other typings, but that's the one I wanted to use. From there, I was pretty intent on using Sableye as the starter -- I've always thought it was an interesting Pokemon, while Spiritomb is just kind of odd. So I started out with immunities to Normal, Fighting, and Psychic. Obviously without a triple typing you can't go any further, so I did the same thing I did last time to achieve a "no weakness fusion", I added an ability. The three I thought of right off the bat were Motor Drive, Water Absorb, and Flash Fire, as I used previously. Electivire is the only Pokemon who can have Motor Drive, so he was the only pick for that ability. Then, for Water Absorb, Vaporeon was the only one who didn't have the potential to learn another ability, making it most realistic that it would have it. I chose Houndoom for Flash Fire because it has the Dark typing, keeping the Ghost/Dark realistic, although he can learn another ability. I eventually decided on Houndoom because Electivire was out from the start (for obvious reasons -- he's a failed evolution to Electabuzz), and Houndoom was the most realistic to keep there, what with having part Dark Type. But now I needed one final thing to give me the last immunity. With my type already done and Ability already taken, the only place to turn would be moves, and the one I thought of right off the bat was Magnet Rise. I looked through the Pokemon with the potential to learn it, and I decided on someone from the Porygon family because they're Normal type. It's not that Normal can't appear through a Fusion, but it's more likely to be cancelled out by the other elements. I decided on Porygon 1, because I never paid much attention to Porygon 2 and Porygon Z was just exploiting new evolutions for new Pokemon (as so many fourth gen evolutions/pre-evolutions were).

Hope you like it, zrky.

Also, The wrath of Koarin, I finished the Evil Blaziken.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Anyone up to fusing Goku from Dragonball with mankey or primape? I'd be fine with either of em.
I apologize, but we're not accepting spin-off fusion requests at the moment. I should've put that in the "Notices" section, and will do so promptly.

And Meta-Kirby, Weegon looks nice. Bagon's color scheme really applied surprisingly well to Weedle.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hey, Firus, the Pokemon Rpg is kinda dying, could you bring some life back in it?

Also, I love the fusions, can't wait for Rayperior.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Uh oh, he's sneaking an evolution line! Next one will be Beedrill/Salamance!

Oh well.:laugh:
*cough I want a Beedrill and Salamance cough*

I still want my other evolution line though. Just have to post on Monday before he does.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Just as I saw in my head, thanks Firus.

Next request: Kakuna + shelgon. thanks in advance to whoever wants it.
No problem, glad you like it.

Ultimatissimus is cool Firus. Good job on it.
Thanks.

Uh oh, he's sneaking an evolution line! Next one will be Beedrill/Salamance!

Oh well.:laugh:
Yeah, but making them as single requests, and making the next one once the previous one was done makes it a completely different situation. The only problem with evolution line requests is that when you make them it's 2, 3, or 4 (if it's an alternate evolution Pokemon like the Oddish line or the Poliwag line) fusions in one. This way it's the same as any other request, the only difference is that he's going through the evolution line.

And wait, XACE-K, are you actually requesting the Beedrill/Salamence or was that a joke?

Mewter

Smash Master
No problem, glad you like it.

Thanks.

Yeah, but making them as single requests, and making the next one once the previous one was done makes it a completely different situation. The only problem with evolution line requests is that when you make them it's 2, 3, or 4 (if it's an alternate evolution Pokemon like the Oddish line or the Poliwag line) fusions in one. This way it's the same as any other request, the only difference is that he's going through the evolution line.

And wait, XACE-K, are you actually requesting the Beedrill/Salamence or was that a joke?
It's perfectly okay. I was just pointing out that he was slowly making an evolution line.:laugh:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Firus, I guess you really did some thinking with the 5 immunity fusion. It speles awesome all over it. good job. Ill wait for some of my other requests to get done before I make any

zrky

Smash Lol'd
So I guess meta-kirby switched back to lucario?
Koarin, nice way to sneek in the chain;)

M.K

Level 55
So I guess meta-kirby switched back to lucario?
Koarin, nice way to sneek in the chain;)
Yeah, the Ice Climbers didn't work out too well, but Lucario has always been my awesome guy, and someone told me he was my best player, so....yeah.....

M.K

Level 55
------>

Introducing: Kakugon!

I'm starting to get better at scratching parts, the only thing i have trouble with is shading....

M.K

Level 55
I may sound like an idiot but.....what do you mean by scratching parts? Do you mean drawing them again??
Haha, allow me to explain. The phrase "scratching" comes from the phrase "start from scratch", meaning that the parts that I "scratched" were NEVER part of either Shelgon OR Kakuna, but were completely drawn from NOTHING by me. In other words, I made up the part and drew it. In this case, it would be Kakugon's helmet like thing. I started with a basic outline, filled in the lines, and shaded where appropriate. Scratching parts is NECCESARY when fusing together two pokemon such as....uh.....Bonsly and Wailord. Obviously, if you put Wailord's ginormous tail on the end of Bonsly, it would look absolutely ridiculous and BAD. This is where you should SCRATCH a tail. You could use one as a reference and draw it to proportionally match Bonsly's stature.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Haha, allow me to explain. The phrase "scratching" comes from the phrase "start from scratch", meaning that the parts that I "scratched" were NEVER part of either Shelgon OR Kakuna, but were completely drawn from NOTHING by me. In other words, I made up the part and drew it. In this case, it would be Kakugon's helmet like thing. I started with a basic outline, filled in the lines, and shaded where appropriate. Scratching parts is NECCESARY when fusing together two pokemon such as....uh.....Bonsly and Wailord. Obviously, if you put Wailord's ginormous tail on the end of Bonsly, it would look absolutely ridiculous and BAD. This is where you should SCRATCH a tail. You could use one as a reference and draw it to proportionally match Bonsly's stature.
Ohh :lick:. I knew how to do it but didn't really know it was called scratching. Thanks for the help :).

Darkslash

Smash Master
OHHHH "FROM SCRATCH!"

I get it now. I feel like a idiot. I wonder what the Slaladrill(yea i'm calling it that unless theres another name for it) will look like.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK, I was also lost on what "scratching" was. thanks for clearing it up kirby (that's your new nick name)

I like Saladrill

M.K

Level 55
Any C + C on Kakugon?

EDIT: Pwetty Pwease with Flaming Skulls of Utter DOOM AND DEMISE.....on top? :3

Weegon: The Dragoon Larvae Pokemon

Weegon are very vicious ground dwellers. The cap on it's head is made of pure bone. It is powerful enough to knock down a tree with a mere tap. Weegon's dreams are to soar through the forest with a pair of gallant wings. When a Weegon is close to evolving, it will be especially angry and turn a dark purple color. It climbs up into a tree and sleeps until evolution comes.

Evolves into Kakugon at Level 10.

Kakugon: The Dragoon Bud Pokemon

Kakugon live among Metapod and Kakuna colonies. It lives in dormant silence, always staring into the abyss. Whenever a Metapod or Kakuna hatches, Kakugon are known to shed tears that bring life to any dying plant. Professors theorize Kakugon long for the day when they evolve, but few ever live long enough to meet this goal. Because the Metapod and the Kakuna evolve so early, the Kakugon are envious of them, but also despise them. Kakugon protect themselves by retracting and puffing up the sharp scales that cover their bodies. They cannot be harmed, the scales are as hard as diamond. Mature Kakugon have an IQ level rivaling Alakazam, because they know no emotion, only of the world around them. They are quite the scholars of the Pokemon World.

Evolves into Beelamence at Level 85

Beelamence: The Insect Dragoon King Pokemon (Legendary)

Beelamence are few and far between. Despite the few numbers, any forest that inhabits even just one Belamence is controlled entirely by these fierce flyers. As a Weegon, they always longed of soaring through the air with gallant wings. The Kakugon who reach the maturity to evolve into Beelamence realize that wings are a flawed part. During the metamorphisis from Kakugon to Beelamence, the Pokemon develops a certain organ that allows air to be quickly shot through certain "points" on it's body, including the arms, the head, and the stinger. Much like a hovercraft, this allows Beelamence to have complete 360 control of it's movements through a series of sharp air expulsion. Reaching 400 miles per hour, few prey ever survive an onslaught of a Beelamence attacks. Unlike other Bug Type Pokemon, Beelamence will attack and kill any other Beelamence that it sees. They know nothing but solitude, and any Trainer that dares come across a Beelamence in the wild will never be seen again.

Does Not Evolve.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Any C + C on Kakugon?

EDIT: Pwetty Pwease with Flaming Skulls of Utter DOOM AND DEMISE.....on top? :3

Weegon: The Dragoon Larvae Pokemon

Weegon are very vicious ground dwellers. The cap on it's head is made of pure bone. It is powerful enough to knock down a tree with a mere tap. Weegon's dreams are to soar through the forest with a pair of gallant wings. When a Weegon is close to evolving, it will be especially angry and turn a dark purple color. It climbs up into a tree and sleeps until evolution comes.

Evolves into Kakugon at Level 10.

Kakugon: The Dragoon Bud Pokemon

Kakugon live among Metapod and Kakuna colonies. It lives in dormant silence, always staring into the abyss. Whenever a Metapod or Kakuna hatches, Kakugon are known to shed tears that bring life to any dying plant. Professors theorize Kakugon long for the day when they evolve, but few ever live long enough to meet this goal. Because the Metapod and the Kakuna evolve so early, the Kakugon are envious of them, but also despise them. Kakugon protect themselves by retracting and puffing up the sharp scales that cover their bodies. They cannot be harmed, the scales are as hard as diamond. Mature Kakugon have an IQ level rivaling Alakazam, because they know no emotion, only of the world around them. They are quite the scholars of the Pokemon World.

Evolves into Beelamence at Level 85

Beelamence: The Insect Dragoon King Pokemon (Legendary)

Beelamence are few and far between. Despite the few numbers, any forest that inhabits even just one Belamence is controlled entirely by these fierce flyers. As a Weegon, they always longed of soaring through the air with gallant wings. The Kakugon who reach the maturity to evolve into Beelamence realize that wings are a flawed part. During the metamorphisis from Kakugon to Beelamence, the Pokemon develops a certain organ that allows air to be quickly shot through certain "points" on it's body, including the arms, the head, and the stinger. Much like a hovercraft, this allows Beelamence to have complete 360 control of it's movements through a series of sharp air expulsion. Reaching 400 miles per hour, few prey ever survive an onslaught of a Beelamence attacks. Unlike other Bug Type Pokemon, Beelamence will attack and kill any other Beelamence that it sees. They know nothing but solitude, and any Trainer that dares come across a Beelamence in the wild will never be seen again.

Does Not Evolve.
If I had $100 bucks i'd dend it too you, down right awesome work, love the from scratchness too, make it more yours.

Top Bottom