• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Mewter

Smash Master
Yep. Mods rarely come here and this is not found in the spam and idiot filled General Brawl Discussion so this is a sercret hideout.
Yes, of course! This is probably the only place wwhere sane people can retreat for some peace. General Brawl Discussion thread is..... a spam-hate infested murky lake... with tons of tunas and crocodiles.

Frame 1

Frame 2

Frame 3

I want these three strung together into an animation:
/Animation Here/

Chimagross
Requested By Kindomofthehearts_Snucas
Fire/ Steel
TADA! It's a pretty odd fusion, but eh, I think it turned out pretty well!
Now, who can put these three into an animation of 1 2 3, 1 2 3?
Any volunteers? I would greatly appreciate it!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Spending your life at a forum is a waste of time.

Being known for being a forum gamer... failure. Pure failure. :(
Well as long as you don't spam, you can stay in the Poke Center.

Mewter, Chimagross is awesome. Looks like a monkey-possed(or whatever the spelling is) Metagross.

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys, not to be rude or anything, but the thread is getting sort of cluttered with your spam about hiding, your past spam about Ridley/Geno/Ashley, and living on a forum. Yes, I read these things. Please try to keep it as MINIMAL as possible. Thanks :chuckle:

Also, this may sound completely obnoxious, but can we make a new first page banner? I'm....sort of not on there D:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hey guys, not to be rude or anything, but the thread is getting sort of cluttered with your spam about hiding, your past spam about Ridley/Geno/Ashley, and living on a forum. Yes, I read these things. Please try to keep it as MINIMAL as possible. Thanks :chuckle:

Also, this may sound completely obnoxious, but can we make a new first page banner? I'm....sort of not on there D:
When did meta-kirby change from metaknight/kirby to lucario then IC?

As for the spam. Well The R/G/A disccusion was an intresting one :p. Spam seems to be everywhere. There seem to be a lot of non-needed posts (yes the R/G/A disscusion was not needed and I say sorry for that).

can u make a deoxys, jirachi,and glaceon fused together bowser king?
I'll take it. Check what XACE-K said though.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Can't be because he changed his main in Brawl.
sarcasm
That's why naming yourself after a video game character is failure. I really like XACE-K, so please don't tell me what it means. An enigma is what it should remain as.

Apologies to bowser king, Firus the Hedgehog, and Meta-Kirby.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That's why naming yourself after a video game character is failure. I really like XACE-K, so please don't tell me what it means. An enigma is what it should remain as.

I know I will never change my main. That's why my name fits. I have secondaries but my main will always be king Koopa. Plus in for firus he is a fan (well of the old one anyway) of sonic. Therefore his name caould fit to

EDIT: Deoracheon is done.

Wrath`

Smash Master

That is why you should instead do anime characters, hence the Kaorin(correct seplling) in The wrath of Koarin.

This
is awesome.

XACE-K

Smash Master

I want say what it means but my initials are in my username. I must agree with you on naming yourself after a video game character. I should know because my smash tag is Roy
he was my main in Melee when I came up with that name although I do use Xace sometimes.

Deoracheon looks cool. Also my birthday is in 13 days so can I do a pokemon + non-pokemon request for that? If no than thats okay.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Lol why are we talking about Usernames XD

Any ways
~ PimpLup
~Pimptwig
~Pimpchar

Well Pimp starter versions. Maybe Pimps of the Pokemon Girls..(yes i can be evil some times)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ill take the PimpLup
and yet again it gets off topic. My username is kindof a random internet name that I chose that I think sounded cool:)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

It's fine, but I actually didn't name myself after a video game character. The name comes from my fan Sonic character, Firus...who happens to be a hedgehog. It's my profile picture or whatever it's called here, but I'll post it here, too;

I have a whole spritesheet of these (edited from a Shadow sheet, which I asked permission of the author to do -- as I've said, I'm no good at pure customs), but this captures the gist.

I never mained Sonic (well, he was one of my 14 or so mains at one point...but Sammy was always my biggest main. Yes, I called her Sammy.), but I use "Firus" for practically everything. One day I decided I was sick of random nicknames for all of my games and stuff depending on what I really liked at the moment, so I finally just made my fan character, gave it a name and have stuck with that name since.

I want say what it means but my initials are in my username. I must agree with you on naming yourself after a video game character. I should know because my smash tag is Roy
he was my main in Melee when I came up with that name although I do use Xace sometimes.

Deoracheon looks cool. Also my birthday is in 13 days so can I do a pokemon + non-pokemon request for that? If no than thats okay.
I'd prefer it if those types of requests become non-requestable, despite the occasion, but...I'll ask for Spire's input here.

Sorry guys, if you're not seeing your requests in the OP yet -- I've just been lazy and not updated it quite yet. I'm going to work on it ASAP, though.

Darkslash

Smash Master
my user name came from Overuse of Swords in games( yea i know Swords are my all time favorite weapons) and my strange obsession with Dark armor and the color black. So I added 2 and 2 together. Lame i know :p. I just stick with Slash most of these days.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
my user name came from Overuse of Swords in games( yea i know Swords are my all time favorite weapons) and my strange obsession with Dark armor and the color black. So I added 2 and 2 together. Lame i know :p. I just stick with Slash most of these days.
Swords are pretty awesome. Guns are boring, you fire and boom, dead. Swords take skill to use and are just awesome. Not that I have any experience with either weapon...but swords are still awesome.

XACE-K

Smash Master
We're getting off-topic again.

For my b-day, I'll make aregular request but it has to be something really awesome.

Mewter

Smash Master
Skyler, are you able to sting together images into animations?
Because if you are, could you (please) turn the Chimagross into an animation?
1 2 3 1 2 3
I think that would be cool.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Were having a drought again the pending list is tiny. We need an intresting request like the machoke/rapidash one.
Nah, there's not a drought at all. There are a ton of requests actually (not a ton, but still quite a few) that are still pending that I've just been too lazy to add thus far. I'm going to start working on it now. I started on it last night and got a good ways into it and then Photobucket (I was doing something with it at the time) decided to lock up and when I ended Photobucket it closed the window where I was editing the OP as well...so...yeah.

By the way, congrats on your 1000th post.

EDIT: I finished updating the Pending Request List. For convenience, and to make sure you know it's done, here it is. I know all of the members check the OP anyways, so...yeah.

FirustheHedgehog said:
  1. zrky's "Type change of a Fusion" Firus/Spire/Bowser/Meta-Kirby
  2. seinyuuN/A's "Psychic type Tauros"
  3. Darkslash's "Pimp Turtwig"
  4. Darkslash's "Pimp Chimchar"
  5. The wrath of Koarin's "Evil Blaziken"
  6. XACE-K's "Marowak/Dusclops Fusion"
  7. Yaya's "Rhyperior/Rayquaza Fusion"
  8. The wrath of Koarin's "Weedle/Bagon Fusion"
  9. Frown's "Koffing/Pikachu Fusion"
  10. Darkslash's "Torterra/Blastoise Fusion"

XACE-K

Smash Master
I dedicate my 1000th post to the CPS :). It's because of this thread that I have reached this point.

P.SI'm not trying to spam :(
YAY, you're a Smash Lord now just like me and and Darkslash. So guess what? You're now one of us. One of us. One of us. *continues saying one of us*

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Um I have a Pokemon sig request. Would it be possible for you to make the following Pokemon evolution line?

1)Togepi/Pichu
2)Togetic/Pikachu
3)Togekiss/Raichu

I don't really care if it's shiny or not. Whatever looks better in your opinion works for me. And I just want the sprites to be in their regular form.

Thank you in advance.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Um I have a Pokemon sig request. Would it be possible for you to make the following Pokemon evolution line?

1)Togepi/Pichu
2)Togetic/Pikachu
3)Togekiss/Raichu

I don't really care if it's shiny or not. Whatever looks better in your opinion works for me. And I just want the sprites to be in their regular form.

Thank you in advance.
I always find these things first
I don't think they do sigs. here?
The evolution line thing is only once a week so minimum you would have to wait until Monday.
Sorry Bowser, i got it First:)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ok I'll wait till monday. And I meant sprites not sigs lol. So does this take a week to finish?
OK, if you mean the evolution line, Firus and Mewter agreed that since it can be a long request that it should only be once a week. Normally their sprites don't take to long.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Skyler, are you able to sting together images into animations?
Because if you are, could you (please) turn the Chimagross into an animation?
1 2 3 1 2 3
I think that would be cool.
Firus already said he could, so yeah. But I guess that means there's two animators that frequent here?!

Top Bottom