• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Wrath`

Smash Master
Hmm if we can do non Pokemon and Pokemon fusions

Molgera from the Temple of Dea--I mean Earth and Rayquaza

1500 post lol
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so thats who molgera is? the giant sandworm in WW? The one that took me 30mis to firgure you slap it with the hookshot....... learn something new every day.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hmm if we can do non Pokemon and Pokemon fusions

Molgera from the Temple of Dea--I mean Earth and Rayquaza

1500 post lol
As I just said...

FirustheHedgehog said:
Yes, we do fusions of Pokemon and characters from other games.. However, as this is a Pokemon-based thread, we keep those to an absolute minimum, and we got a few pretty recently so please hold off on those type of requests for a while.
In fact, for now I'm just going to say no requests like that. When the topic first came up and Spire and I discussed it, we both were in agreement that they should be very rarely made, preferably only for special occasions. Once a week or once every month would still be too often--we don't want it to become a popular requesting type, or it becomes "The Custom Sprite Shop" and we don't want that. This is a Pokemon thread, and the reason the first spin-off fusion was made was as a special occasion for my 100th fusion. In fact, I'd almost be prepared to declare it a non-requestable fusion type, depending on what the other members of the shop think.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
In fact, for now I'm just going to say no requests like that. When the topic first came up and Spire and I discussed it, we both were in agreement that they should be very rarely made, preferably only for special occasions. Once a week or once every month would still be too often--we don't want it to become a popular requesting type, or it becomes "The Custom Sprite Shop" and we don't want that. This is a Pokemon thread, and the reason the first spin-off fusion was made was as a special occasion for my 100th fusion. In fact, I'd almost be prepared to declare it a non-requestable fusion type, depending on what the other members of the shop think.
You sure it wasn't for your 600th ;) Anyway I think that it should be very limited and only requested by people when it's a special time for them (like reaching there 100th post). Now that dosen't mean for every 100 posts you can request one. It should be a special number like 100, 500, 1000 ect. No real life events other then your birthday. That's what I think but again it's up to you.

XACE-K

Smash Master
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so thats who molgera is? the giant sandworm in WW? The one that took me 30mis to firgure you slap it with the hookshot....... learn something new every day.
Really? It was easy for me. Don't you realize that the weapon you find in the temple will help you defeat the boss.

Wrath`

Smash Master
As I just said...

Mabey allow it if the requester can produce a ussable sprite of the non pokemon aspect?

Really? It was easy for me. Don't you realize that the weapon you find in the temple will help you defeat the boss.
Well after, wait wasn't the sand worm in the temple of wind? yeah cause i rember the little leafy guy, so anyway, that temple was troblesome because I kept falling all the time, so when I got to him I was not thinking straight.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well after, wait wasn't the sand worm in the temple of wind? yeah cause i rember the little leafy guy, so anyway, that temple was troblesome because I kept falling all the time, so when I got to him I was not thinking straight.
Yeah that's it. To me, the fight was easy. Getting the leaf guy out pissed me off. After 10 minutes, I realized you had to use the Iron Boots and Hookshot. Also the puzzle before the boss fight (with the giant fans pushing you away) p.o.'ed me to and that took me longer.

To stay on topic, I say do the non-pokemon + pokemon sprite fusion only on special occasions.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Yeah that's it. To me, the fight was easy. Getting the leaf guy out pissed me off. After 10 minutes, I realized you had to use the Iron Boots and Hookshot. Also the puzzle before the boss fight (with the giant fans pushing you away) p.o.'ed me to and that took me longer.

To stay on topic, I say do the non-pokemon + pokemon sprite fusion only on special occasions.
my best guess is you and Koarin are talking about a zelda game, but which one?

I agree, only special occasions. Maybe only VERY special occasions like 100th, 500th, 1000th, birthday (as said by BK) should it be aloud

Darkslash

Smash Master
I got 1500 posts when i posted that. Infact that Post was my 1500th.

Heck i got Proof

So those that count?

Ohh well if i don't get I won't cry or any thing
*goes off and sobs about TV ratings and DVD sales*

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I have a new challenge!

Fuse Mario and Luigi Plusule and Minun, but it can't look like you just made the blue parts blue and the red parts red. You have to do something awesomely original with it, that will make everybody in this thread **** bricks.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I have a new challenge!

Fuse Mario and Luigi Plusule and Minun, but it can't look like you just made the blue parts blue and the red parts red. You have to do something awesomely original with it, that will make everybody in this thread **** bricks.
UMMMMMMM.... does this mean anything
, I requested it about70 pages back

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I know you did. But, I want it so that everybody would be like "MIND BLOWN'.

Not just a recolor. No offense. Just...

MIND BLOWN.

Yeah.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Basically, Skyler wants something that can blow your mind so much that it sends you to his location.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Basically, Skyler wants something that can blow your mind so much that it sends you to his location.
well im only about 1 mile from his location, but.... would you like a minosol with it's head exploding?I wouldn't be able to do that (I hate custom) but that would be really cool. It would blow your mind:laugh:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You sure it wasn't for your 600th ;) Anyway I think that it should be very limited and only requested by people when it's a special time for them (like reaching there 100th post). Now that dosen't mean for every 100 posts you can request one. It should be a special number like 100, 500, 1000 ect. No real life events other then your birthday. That's what I think but again it's up to you.
I'm still for no requested spin-off fusions at all...I mean, when I talk about special occasions I mean things like the one year anniversary of this thread (although I think we'd need to do something more special than that), a member of the shop reaching a point in fusions...something related specifically to the thread. Birthdays maybe, but...even that sort of stuff just makes it a very special thing. It's like a special gift then, and that's not why I want to limit them--it's because it's The Custom Pokemon Shop.

But, I don't know, maybe I'm just being elitist and weird. I'd like Spire's input whenever he can access SmashBoards again.

I know you did. But, I want it so that everybody would be like "MIND BLOWN'.

Not just a recolor. No offense. Just...

MIND BLOWN.

Yeah.
I call this one. It should be interesting, given that I can figure out what to do.

well im only about 1 mile from his location, but....
No, his Location. On here.

I'd hope you're not a mile from his location. That means you're close to death.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Firus, did you get the PM I sent you. If not I'll re-send it.

I really wanna see what the blow your mind minosol looks like.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Absolutely awesome. Thanks zrky.
thanks, glad you like it:)

oh, hope you guys don't mind but I made a link to the first post where you let me make requests temporarily. it is done by clicking on my smilies. if you click on the owned wubuffet it's a link to this thread. hope you don't mind

Mewter

Smash Master
yea, but that's just a forum default.
can I have a haunter/jolteon
No, never! You aren not aloud to post in this shop! GET OUT!:newbie::roll::scared::skull::alien:
Just kidding.
Who wants it?
On topic:
I'm starting on the fusion of Chimcahr/Metagross!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
No, never! You aren not aloud to post in this shop! GET OUT!:newbie::roll::scared::skull::alien:
Just kidding.
Who wants it?
On topic:
I'm starting on the fusion of Chimcahr/Metagross!
No offense but you don't need to tell us when you're starting it. Anyway I can't wait to see how it turns out, metagross fusions are always cool (Yes, zrky's metachomp was really cool).

Top Bottom