• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well shaymin somehow manages to learn mirror coat aswell

on topic: can I make an evoulution family request. if so, then can I have piplup family/bellsprout family
thanks

ha, now (at this post) im tied with mewter

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
wobbufat used mirror coat, wobuffet just owned LAZAshaymin.
Nah, Shoop Da Whoops can't be reflected. Your Wobbufett's Mirror Coat was pwned, and with it your Wobbufett.

on topic: can I make an evoulution family request. if so, then can I have piplup family/bellsprout family
thanks

ha, now (at this post) im tied with mewter
I call this request.

By the way, MysticKenji, Mecha Garchomp is complete.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Mecha Garchomp is cool. Can I also get a Dusclops + Marowak fusion.

And before anybody makes another one, I call next week's evolution line. I want it to be the Chimchar family + the Blader (yes, I want him to be used even though he isn't a real pokemon) family.

Mewter

Smash Master
Mecha Garchomp is cool. Can I also get a Dusclops + Marowak fusion.

And before anybody makes another one, I call next week's evolution line. I want it to be the Chimchar family + the Blader (yes, I want him to be used even though he isn't a real pokemon) family.
Sure, XACE K, you can call it.
When next week comes.
If you can call it ahead of time, then it's just as bad as requesting multiple ones at the same time(Actually, even worse)
Sorry about that.

Oh NO! Zrky, How could you!!!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Sure, XACE K, you can call it.
When next week comes.
If you can call it ahead of time, then it's just as bad as requesting multiple ones at the same time(Actually, even worse)
Sorry about that.

Oh NO! Zrky, How could you!!!
Well in that case, I still request Dusclops + Marowak but I'll wait until next week. zrky requested it yesterday so, 6 more days.

Only problem is that I don't know what today is. Summer vacation always does this to me.

Mewter

Smash Master
Well in that case, I still request Dusclops + Marowak but I'll wait until next week. zrky requested it yesterday so, 6 more days.

Only problem is that I don't know what today is. Summer vacation always does this to me.
Maybe for yu, but I'm still counting the days...:dizzy: You usually do that when you have a reason to.
It is....
July 29th.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's Tuesday, July 29th. So Monday, August 4th, you'll be able to request another family. Not that that really helps you to keep up with the days, but...

Raichoke is done.
This is awesome. It's like a flaming Centaur, and it has a bow + arrow to boot! Awesome job, Bowser.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
that's really cool. It has that Greek sentaur look to it. I like the archery bow.
Thats real cool, the shading on machoke adds a antcien greek flare to him.
This is awesome. It's like a flaming Centaur, and it has a bow + arrow to boot! Awesome job, Bowser.
Thanks guys :)

Wow when we re-opened our shop requests seem to be slower. Not that it's a bad thing, it gives us a little more control on our schedule :)

M.K

Level 55
ugh school is so boring.....in drafting class now.....

NOOO, I can't see Machoke and Rapidash fusion! It doesn't show up thru the filter......ughness, can't wait to get home

If anyone wants to request a fusion tree (evolution family fusions), I'll take one !!!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
ugh school is so boring.....in drafting class now.....

NOOO, I can't see Machoke and Rapidash fusion! It doesn't show up thru the filter......ughness, can't wait to get home

If anyone wants to request a fusion tree (evolution family fusions), I'll take one !!!
Your in school?
where do you go, most places I know including universities start in august

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
He's a spy from Creative Minds and they're planning to infiltrate the Poke Center!!11oneone!2!1

Jokes aside, aren't we supposed to be talking about fusions?

XACE-K

Smash Master
i mean, just talk, like about whatever...
heres a mewtwo one ive been working on
Talking about anything that isn't related to the thread would be spam.

I like that Mewtwo sig but if the Mewtwo was more like my avatar (as in no sharp tail, make the head more like a regular Mewtwo) and I would make it my sig (although my name would have to be in it.). If you feel offended by my comments
somehow
than sorry.

Meta-Kirby: I have an evolution line fusion, do you want it?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Even if you're willing to take one, let's keep it limited to one a week, as a precaution. It has occurred in the past that a fusion is not at all what someone thought it would be so they drop it, and I don't want someone to claim a fusion tree to have to drop it and thus giving extra work to whomever winds up with it.

Omg i got it...

A Bulbasaur Solar beam LAZER!!!
Is that a formal request or something you'd just like to see? Either way, I'll do it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

There's an edit button
Yes I have a habit about being strict about that :( if anyone here remembers pre-brawl release then they know the chaos:mad:
Yeah, I feel the same way. I mean, accidental double posts happen, like if you reply to a thread and then you realize after you've posted the reply that someone else replied before you did, and you quote them to respond and instead of copying it and editing the post, you accidentally post instead (at least, that's how I do it), but clear double posts annoy me. And triple/quadrouple posts are completely annoying and absolutely unnecessary.

M.K

Level 55

Int....heheheh....Introduc....AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thing look soooooo funny. It's the Sunkern/Magikarp Fusion!

Introducing the LMAOest Pokemon I've ever made: Magikern!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Bah.

I already did it, about 3 and a half hours ago, and just hadn't posted it yet. I guess that would've been a good idea, huh? Ah well, not much we can do about it now.

You realize that the "Currently Working On" section has pretty much stopped getting use? At least, for me. Usually it's just sort of a hassle to put in while I'm working on it because I finish the edit shortly after. In any case, I suppose the problem hasn't arisen until this point so it's not an entirely bad thing...but it's just something interesting I noticed. With the Claimed section being introduced, we can keep track of what we're going to do that way.

Nice job, Meta-Kirby. The good thing is, just as the first (and only other) occurrance of two of the same requests being done by accident, it's nice that ours are different -- yours has humor, while mine is sort realistic. Mine sort of reminds me of an Angel Fish, actually....

Yaya

Smash Champion
You haven't seen chaos until you saw the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Wars.

I tried to make them stop, I tried to make my fellow Ridley Members stop, but they didn't they didn't man, they kept spamming!

XACE-K

Smash Master

There's only one thing to say about it,

Magikern-kern-kern. Magikern-kern-kern.

Top Bottom