• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You haven't seen chaos until you saw the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Wars.

I tried to make them stop, I tried to make my fellow Ridley Members stop, but they didn't they didn't man, they kept spamming!
:( I have. The spamming all over A.S.H.L.E.Y and G.E.N.O was pretty bad. The "Anti-Lucario" thread was pretty bad as well.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Very. I would tell you what happened but, I really don't want to risk getting banned :(.
How would you get banned for telling a story? If you want to be safe, you could send him an e-mail about it. All I know about R.I.D.L.E.Y is that most of the members spammed other threads, mods got angry, banned those people and that was the end.

Now thatI think of it, that was all useless because what happens on January 28th? Brawl gets leaked and the rest is history.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
How would you get banned for telling a story? If you want to be safe, you could send him an e-mail about it. All I know about R.I.D.L.E.Y is that most of the members spammed other threads, mods got angry, banned those people and that was the end.

Now thatI think of it, that was all useless because what happens on January 28th? Brawl gets leaked and the rest is history.
WOW, mods seem to get angry way to easily. If they were spamming OK, but wow.
I think he meant that if he told the story (my interpretation) is it would have been verbaly gruesome.

ill be done with metachomp soon;)

XACE-K

Smash Master
I think he meant that if he told the story (my interpretation) is it would have been verbaly gruesome.

Not just spamming, more like

SUPER MEGA ULTRA GINORMOUS TOP TIER spamming.

Also gould to hear Metachomp is almost done. Should bring us back on the right track.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Not just spamming, more like

SUPER MEGA ULTRA GINORMOUS TOP TIER spamming.

Also gould to hear Metachomp is almost done. Should bring us back on the right track.
oh so that's the kind of spamming it was:chuckle:
im still not sure exactly how to do metachomp but im hopping it turns out well.

the reason I said mods seem to anger easily is for reasons like Darkslash got banned. seriously he didn't to anything horrible and or spam

Wrath`

Smash Master

Ohh I f you dont ind could you PM it? I somehow avoided most of the wars, the only brunt I got was the few member who spammed up the waluigi boards.

And when I falmed the geno lovers, wich most were ridly lovers.

On topic: I can not wait to see metachomp.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Not true. Mods were going to ban anyone who made a "Ridley for brawl" thread or even mentioned it. Plus not most of the mems did it, only about 4 (one with only 8 posts and another with 3,600).

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ohh I f you dont ind could you PM it? I somehow avoided most of the wars, the only brunt I got was the few member who spammed up the waluigi boards.

And when I falmed the geno lovers, wich most were ridly lovers.

On topic: I can not wait to see metachomp.
what do you mean by PM to you or were you directing to someone else:confused:

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
You're risking a lot there. Though with being a newer mem they probably think you don't know about the incident (which you guys still truly don't know about) so you could get away with it).
I know about it. I lurked/knew some people on here when that was going on.

Anyway, I was joking. I'm not stupid. I'm not actually going to make a Ridley for DLC thread.

Wrath`

Smash Master
It's funny that I am the oldest(join date wise) on this thread, and I manege to avoid most of it, so I don't know much. It just ammuses me.

yes lets make a RIDLEY for president thread.:psycho:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Anyway, I was joking. I'm not stupid. I'm not actually going to make a Ridley for DLC thread.
Really? It happened near when I joined. If your talking about how they spammed, well a lot of people know that. The key details are what make it-----:dizzy:

Anyway, we should reeeaaally get back on topic.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

pfft yea right, not stupid, ta loco. just kiding

darkslash, I might be able to do yours unless bowser or firus gets it

majora_787

Smash Hero
I haven't seen Majora post here for a while so its 4.
I got back from a week long vacation and had to start finishing up my book again. While I'm responding to this quote, I DID read the OP. Twice.

Back on topic: The ridley wars were the most fricked up things to happen on this board since I joined.

You guys have been doing a really good job keeping the shop unclogged. It looks so shiny now.

Anyway, I don't have a lot to talk about without going totally offtopic. So don't expect me to say much here except for an occasional compliment on work that I like in particular.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I got back from a week long vacation and had to start finishing up my book again. While I'm responding to this quote, I DID read the OP. Twice.

Back on topic: The ridley wars were the most fricked up things to happen on this board since I joined.

You guys have been doing a really good job keeping the shop unclogged. It looks so shiny now.

Anyway, I don't have a lot to talk about without going totally offtopic. So don't expect me to say much here except for an occasional compliment on work that I like in particular.

You were a member right. I think I recall you and ~krystal~ asking Lizard to stop :(.

Anyway, thanks.

Not many requests on hand anymore so there's not much to do..

Mewter

Smash Master
Oh. By the way, guys, I added a new Poke Fusion to my section. Just click on the sig to get there!:laugh: Insta-Portal.
In case no one has seen it yet, it's Mewtwochu.

majora_787

Smash Hero
You were a member right. I think I recall you and ~krystal~ asking Lizard to stop :(.

Anyway, thanks.

Not many requests on hand anymore so there's not much to do..
Yeah, that was me. I was an active member of RIDLEY for a while actually. I was with it to the end, even if it did pretty much shoot its self in the face. I was in GENO for a little bit but I left when I realized that several members were pricks.

It looks more active than that. I guess that's just a week of work hitting me in the eyes at once. Also, something came up. Is Spire on vacation or something? I need to ask him about something, but I'll just wait until I know he'll respond.

EDIT: Also, you guys do fusions with pokemon sprites and sprites from OTHER games, right?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It looks more active than that. I guess that's just a week of work hitting me in the eyes at once. Also, something came up. Is Spire on vacation or something? I need to ask him about something, but I'll just wait until I know he'll respond.

EDIT: Also, you guys do fusions with pokemon sprites and sprites from OTHER games, right?
Spire is out of town at the moment, but even without that he's very busy. He should probably be available once he gets back, though, just not as readily available as he might usually be.

Yes, we do fusions of Pokemon and characters from other games.. However, as this is a Pokemon-based thread, we keep those to an absolute minimum, and we got a few pretty recently so please hold off on those type of requests for a while.

Also, I'd appreciate it if we could end the conversation on the RIDLEY wars or...whatever. This really isn't the forum to discuss it, yet we've had about 2 pages of discussion on it.

M.K

Level 55
Spire is out of town at the moment, but even without that he's very busy. He should probably be available once he gets back, though, just not as readily available as he might usually be.

Yes, we do fusions of Pokemon and characters from other games.. However, as this is a Pokemon-based thread, we keep those to an absolute minimum, and we got a few pretty recently so please hold off on those type of requests for a while.

Also, I'd appreciate it if we could end the conversation on the RIDLEY wars or...whatever. This really isn't the forum to discuss it, yet we've had about 2 pages of discussion on it.
One of the sage rules of Pokemon spriting is to never blend with sprites from other games. Firus has his opinion and can do so what he chooses, but I will never accept a request that blends a Pokemon and a Non-Pokemon Character.

Someone post cool fusions, I really want to do something!!!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
One of the sage rules of Pokemon spriting is to never blend with sprites from other games. Firus has his opinion and can do so what he chooses, but I will never accept a request that blends a Pokemon and a Non-Pokemon Character.
What's so bad about fusing a Pokemon with a non-Pokemon character?

I don't think Arachert turned out too badly.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

finally done
I used the colors from Firus' robot garchomp
any POSITIVE critique

I don't see the problem with combining franchises, some of them may look funny, but others look cool (i.e. Arachert, pikachu w/ mario hat, etc...)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Mewtwochu looks good Mewter and so does Metachomp zrky.

Will you do my Chimchar + Blader (Firus's pre-evolved form of Scyther) evolution chain.
cool thanks

mewter, also good job on the mewtwochu

I thought evolution chains could only be done once a week?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Firus did say one a week but I think each member can only do one a week.
There once a week for everyone. If we made it once a week for each member then the normal requests would never get done. The chain requests would take the time of all/ most of the members (and they would have to get taken or put on the pending which is even more trouble) so we would never have time to get to the normal fusions (or they would be rushed). Thats what I think anyway. It's up to firus.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
XACE-K said:
Firus did say one a week but I think each member can only do one a week.
As I said before, to Meta-Kirby...

FirustheHedgehog said:
Even if you're willing to take one, let's keep it limited to one a week, as a precaution. It has occurred in the past that a fusion is not at all what someone thought it would be so they drop it, and I don't want someone to claim a fusion tree to have to drop it and thus giving extra work to whomever winds up with it.
Plus, who's to say that everyone will want to take one a week? This rule, if put into effect, could end up as "5 evolution chains a week", because in the beginning that will work and people will want to do one a week. But the moment someone decides they don't want to do one this week and someone makes the request, we either have to not accept their request until the next week or...leave it up to someone else to take it.

And it limits the members of the shop. Like, for example, that evolution line actually sounds kind of fun to do. But I couldn't do it because I already have one for this week. As it is, we should probably have a rule about claiming evolution lines -- such as, claiming them only two weeks in a row max -- but it still limits us.

Another thing is that if we allow more than one request a week, what do we measure the days since a request has been made by? Then someone could request an evolution line the day before the "week" is up, and then it's not really a week at all anymore.

I'm really not trying to be mean, but I think it only makes sense to have the system this way.

Wrath`

Smash Master
What's so bad about fusing a Pokemon with a non-Pokemon character?

I don't think Arachert turned out too badly.
I think this is one of the better fusions firus has done. so Pokemon+non pokemon= awesome.

@meta- kirby, if you want a cool fusion then. Aggron+Sharpedo would be cool.(actual request to anyone if Meta does not take it)

Top Bottom