• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Hey mewter, can i get a chimchar/metagross?
ive never done this befor but it souds pretty cool, your welcome for the sig btw :)
you can't really ask a certain pesron to do a request, they can be claimed by a member but not directed towards a memeber. just thought id mention it.

Xace-K;how many people have you counted that read the OP?

XACE-K

Smash Master
you can't really ask a certain pesron to do a request, they can be claimed by a member but not directed towards a memeber. just thought id mention it.

Xace-K;how many people have you counted that read the OP?
Let's see.

Me
Firus
BK
Spire
zrky (you)
Koarin (i think)

So 6 last time I checked.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay.

So I changed the notification that you may request more than one edit at a time to a notification telling you to read the types of requests that may be made as well as the notices before you make requests to hopefully cut down on newcomers to the thread not knowing the rules when they post their requests.

I would hope that everyone checks the notices every now and then, but newcomers especially need to know which Pokemon are banned and other such rules.

And yes, I'm pretty sure Skyler checks the OP regularly. I think he was one of the people that said he did after the topic came up a while back.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You can add MysticKenji and ~Krystal~ to the list of people that read the OP as well. I went back to the place where the topic came up and they said they did there.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
YAY 400 posts:)

OK so there are a minimum of about 10 people who read or read th OP, but that still not allot

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I check the OP once in a while. Not like daily, but I'm sure to pay attention if there's any rule changes.

Oh, and, when will the Custom Battle thing be back up? Will it be back at all?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Firus, can evolution lines be requested? such as (not a request) squirtle family/horsea family. sortov like the pikapuff line.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yes I do look at the OP every other day

Can I request a an evil blaziken, do what you makes it look evil, thanks in advance

Mewter

Smash Master
Firus, can evolution lines be requested? such as (not a request) squirtle family/horsea family. sortov like the pikapuff line.
That'd be awesome, but it would take time.
How about maybe only one every three days can be requested, so we aren't completely run down by sprite requests.

PS:
With this post, I'm officially ONE post count ahead of you.:laugh::bluejump:
404 V 405

zrky

Smash Lol'd
How about maybe only one every three days can be requested, so we aren't completely run down by sprite requests.

PS:
With this post, I'm officially ONE post count ahead of you.:laugh::bluejump:
404 V 405
OK that sounds fair

aww that's not fair

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh, and, when will the Custom Battle thing be back up? Will it be back at all?
We do intend to bring it back eventually, but we want to renovate it a little bit and we've just not done much with the renovation.

So we don't know a date or even general space of time, but...it will come back.

zrky, I'm going to go with Mewter's idea here. Except, maybe a limit to once a week? I like the idea of a limit to one every so often, but three days doesn't allow a lot of room for someone being busy. Plus, it's a really cool idea now and if it becomes a really popular request idea, then it'll soon get boring and I wouldn't want that to happen.

I'll add "Evolution Line fusions" to the types of edits which may be requested, and I'll put the "Once a week" limit there as well.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'd like to make a request of Machoke and Rapidash but with specifics.

I want this to be like a mystical horsemen. I want you to put Machoke's torso on Rapidash's body and just do the rest like a regular fusion (as in make the colors and whatnot).

I want to see if the result matches the fusion I got in my head.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'd like to make a request of Machoke and Rapidash but with specifics.

I want this to be like a mystical horsemen. I want you to put Machoke's torso on Rapidash's body and just do the rest like a regular fusion (as in make the colors and whatnot).

I want to see if the result matches the fusion I got in my head.
mine :)

10chars

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK for the argument between skyler and Xace-K, if you don't stop I'll make shaymin fire it's LAZA(don't care if spelled wrong)

Top Bottom