• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I have been busy to. I have a trip to NY and Chicago soon :( (though It may get cancelled)plus I have to update between 3 threads.
how could you put a frown a such a trip. NY is AWESOME I went last summer, and chicago is just a smaller version of it

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
OMG A THREAD GOT CLOSED!!!!

Any ways I request a Emo Piplup :p
Ooh, called.
I'm going to go all-out with this.

how could you put a frown a such a trip. NY is AWESOME I went last summer, and chicago is just a smaller version of it
He said he might not be able to go, that's why he put the frownie face...at least I think? I don't know, I'm confused.

In any case, I've been to both locations and honestly I like Chicago a lot better than NY. But we're getting side-tracked...(you realize that happens about twice a day?)

I finished my work for today, and whew, am I tired. But I'm excited to work on some fusions now.

M.K

Level 55
Uh, Firus, I don't know if you saw this or not, but I completed Shelgon/Kakuna AND Salamence/Beedrill. You can take them off the Pending Requests list:

Any C + C on Kakugon?

EDIT: Pwetty Pwease with Flaming Skulls of Utter DOOM AND DEMISE.....on top? :3

Weegon: The Dragoon Larvae Pokemon

Weegon are very vicious ground dwellers. The cap on it's head is made of pure bone. It is powerful enough to knock down a tree with a mere tap. Weegon's dreams are to soar through the forest with a pair of gallant wings. When a Weegon is close to evolving, it will be especially angry and turn a dark purple color. It climbs up into a tree and sleeps until evolution comes.

Evolves into Kakugon at Level 10.

Kakugon: The Dragoon Bud Pokemon

Kakugon live among Metapod and Kakuna colonies. It lives in dormant silence, always staring into the abyss. Whenever a Metapod or Kakuna hatches, Kakugon are known to shed tears that bring life to any dying plant. Professors theorize Kakugon long for the day when they evolve, but few ever live long enough to meet this goal. Because the Metapod and the Kakuna evolve so early, the Kakugon are envious of them, but also despise them. Kakugon protect themselves by retracting and puffing up the sharp scales that cover their bodies. They cannot be harmed, the scales are as hard as diamond. Mature Kakugon have an IQ level rivaling Alakazam, because they know no emotion, only of the world around them. They are quite the scholars of the Pokemon World.

Evolves into Beelamence at Level 85

Beelamence: The Insect Dragoon King Pokemon (Psuedo- Legendary)

Beelamence are few and far between. Despite the few numbers, any forest that inhabits even just one Belamence is controlled entirely by these fierce flyers. As a Weegon, they always longed of soaring through the air with gallant wings. The Kakugon who reach the maturity to evolve into Beelamence realize that wings are a flawed part. During the metamorphisis from Kakugon to Beelamence, the Pokemon develops a certain organ that allows air to be quickly shot through certain "points" on it's body, including the arms, the head, and the stinger. Much like a hovercraft, this allows Beelamence to have complete 360 control of it's movements through a series of sharp air expulsion. Reaching 400 miles per hour, few prey ever survive an onslaught of a Beelamence attacks. Unlike other Bug Type Pokemon, Beelamence will attack and kill any other Beelamence that it sees. They know nothing but solitude, and any Trainer that dares come across a Beelamence in the wild will never be seen again.

Does Not Evolve.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Mewter finished it a while back. Go to the 0P then click mewters link (or just go to the 3rd page).

Ooh, called.
I'm going to go all-out with this.

He said he might not be able to go, that's why he put the frownie face...at least I think? I don't know, I'm confused.

In any case, I've been to both locations and honestly I like Chicago a lot better than NY. But we're getting side-tracked...(you realize that happens about twice a day?)

I finished my work for today, and whew, am I tired. But I'm excited to work on some fusions now.
Ya thats why I put the :(. I know I'm confusing sometimes :p.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Uh, Firus, I don't know if you saw this or not, but I completed Shelgon/Kakuna AND Salamence/Beedrill. You can take them off the Pending Requests list:
Oh yeah, I did see them (very nice job, by the way). I guess I just forgot to take it off.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
How about a Machoke/Alakazam/Beedrill mix?
Or if that's too ugly, a fighting/bug/psychic Pokemon.
Am I too indescriptive to confirm this request?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
How about a Machoke/Alakazam/Beedrill mix?
Or if that's too ugly, a fighting/bug/psychic Pokemon.
Am I too indescriptive to confirm this request?
Ill leave those to the others (im temporary replacement)
but you described your request perfectly. It's not like a sig. shop where you have to put every little detail:laugh:

Bowser, did you get my PM about the link?

woo :007:

XACE-K

Smash Master
I live in New York. I win.

Also is it me or are more people finding out about this shop? I've seen more requests from new people lately.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I live in New York. I win.

Also is it me or are more people finding out about this shop? I've seen more requests from new people lately.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH. but I lived in a bigger city before I moved to the US.
I was thinking the same thing about the new people

XACE-K

Smash Master
I HATE YOU SO MUCH. but I lived in a bigger city before I moved to the US.
I was thinking the same thing about the new people
Off-topic: Thank you. I don't live in the city (as in Manhattan) but where I live is part of the 5 boroughs of NYC. Only people who live in NYC have heard of where I live others haven't because we're so unknown.

Also where did you live before moving to the U.S?

On-topic: I blame the sigs advertising this place. But as long as the requests go out of control, I'm fine.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Off-topic: Thank you. I don't live in the city (as in Manhattan) but where I live is part of the 5 boroughs of NYC. Only people who live in NYC have heard of where I live others haven't because we're so unknown.

Also where did you live before moving to the U.S?

On-topic: I blame the sigs advertising this place. But as long as the requests go out of control, I'm fine.
What borough do you live in, I probably know it. oh, can you get me some m&m's at M&M world:laugh: I loved that place
I lived in Mexico City for about 8 years. pretty much my whole life. IT IS AWESOME, I love this one taco restaurant (figures) called Taco Inn. If you ever go to Mexico City you have to go there:)

on topic: Well it could be because if you click on the owned wubuffet it's a link to this shop, but IDK.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
on topic: Well it could be because if you click on the owned wubuffet it's a link to this shop, but IDK.
Or maybe my sig, not sure if anyone's noticed but if you click on the picture in my sig it takes you here.

I usually can't see Owned Wobuffett, unless there's a screen stretch. I'm guessing that you've got the dashboard set to top?
I had it at top for about a week, and I liked it but left was more convenient so about a week after top started doing something I switched back.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Or maybe my sig, not sure if anyone's noticed but if you click on the picture in my sig it takes you here.

I usually can't see Owned Wobuffett, unless there's a screen stretch. I'm guessing that you've got the dashboard set to top?
I had it at top for about a week, and I liked it but left was more convenient so about a week after top started doing something I switched back.
yhe, I have it on the top, it could also be yours or people just are finding the pokecenter

XACE-K

Smash Master
What borough do you live in, I probably know it. oh, can you get me some m&m's at M&M world:laugh: I loved that place
I lived in Mexico City for about 8 years. pretty much my whole life. IT IS AWESOME, I love this one taco restaurant (figures) called Taco Inn. If you ever go to Mexico City you have to go there:)

Off-topic: Ever heard of Staten Island? I remember going to M&M as a little kid and I got yelled at by some old lady.

On-topic: I just saw the Osama bin Laden Gengar request. We are doomed.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Off-topic: Ever heard of Staten Island? I remember going to M&M as a little kid and I got yelled at by some old lady.

On-topic: I just saw the Osama bin Laden Gengar request. We are doomed.
yah, I know where staten island, I tthought you were gonna say queens or the Bronx (is the Bronx a borough?). when I went last year they gave us a free 1/4 pound of m&ms because we got so much.

He's gonna terrorize the Poke Center

Oh, you guys HAVE to see THISpage. it's kinda cool

XACE-K

Smash Master
yah, I know where staten island. when I went last year they gave us a free 1/4 pound of m&ms because we got so much.

He's gonna terrorize the Poke Center

Oh, you guys HAVE to see THISpage. it's kinda cool
Off-topic: Good for you on both things.

On-topic to the quoted post: You have more posts than me on that page. I must beat you!!

On-topic: So how are some the requests going so far to anybody that is doing them right now.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, I finished the first (official) evolution line of the thread! The Pipsprout evolution line is complete, zrky!

FirustheHedgehog said:

Pipsprout Evolution Line (From left to right, Pipsprout, Primpinbell, and Empoleobell) - Requested by zrky
Grass (Empoleobell is Grass/Steel)
As for that page, zrky, I think we confused it somehow...this thread is on the "Latest active threads on Poke Center" list twice, and in both places it's got the second oldest title of the thread...Firus, Spire, and Bowser's Custom Pokemon Shop. Weird.
And yeah, my post count for this week is kind of pathetic. Oh well.

M.K

Level 55
Well, I finished the first (official) evolution line of the thread! The Pipsprout evolution line is complete, zrky!

As for that page, zrky, I think we confused it somehow...this thread is on the "Latest active threads on Poke Center" list twice, and in both places it's got the second oldest title of the thread...Firus, Spire, and Bowser's Custom Pokemon Shop. Weird.
And yeah, my post count for this week is kind of pathetic. Oh well.
I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB FIRUS! PEANUT BUTTER IS HIGH IN PROTEIN!

...yep, awesome job!

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Hey if anyone's bored I still have my request floating around.
It's on page 164 but I can re-specificate.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
May I request an Entei, Raikou, and Suicune splice? If that's too hard, just Entei and Suicune would suffice. ^^;

Much thanks.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Been done before...

OH NO, not another new requester!
Darnit. xD

Yes, I am new, fear me and my ignorant ways! *thunder boom*

^^; Need to learn to seek before I speak.

Anywho, instead, may I please have Entei/Blaziken? :)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Darnit. xD

Yes, I am new, fear me and my ignorant ways! *thunder boom*

^^; Need to learn to seek before I speak.

Anywho, instead, may I please have Entei/Blaziken? :)
lol, just read the OP. If you do that than you'll be on my good side.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
cool, I really like the evolution line Firus. The final is my second and third favorite pokemon in one, how cool can that be ( my avatar is one and two).

Emo piplup should turn out cool

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
cool, I really like the evolution line Firus. The final is my second and third favorite pokemon in one, how cool can that be ( my avatar is one and two).

Emo piplup should turn out cool
I kind of wish I liked Victreebell more. Bellsprout is the only shiny I've caught myself. If I hadn't been paying attention, in fact, I might've missed it.

But I'm glad you like it.

EDIT: I finished Marowak/Dusclops and the Solar Beam Lazar Bulbasaur.

Yes, I had to make the Solar Lazar be killing Failed Potato. It's a rule, any Shoop Da Whoop I make has to hurt Failed Potato, Arceus, Cresselia, or one of a few others...
But Failed Potato is number one on the list.

Hope you like them.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

that is really funny. You should make the next one with cressilia:)

ill ask for a shoop da woop when your done with my other requests
EDIT: their stealing your jobs at the all star house o' sigs in the artwork emporium just go to the bottom of page 200 it's scary

Mewter

Smash Master

that is really funny. You should make the next one with cressilia:)

ill ask for a shoop da woop when your done with my other requests
EDIT: their stealing your jobs at the all star house o' sigs in the artwork emporium just go to the bottom of page 200 it's scary

Off Topic:
Yes, they are:laugh:. They're not any good at it though... yet.
PS: It must have started when I taught one of them how to ... "Pokesplice"
Anyways...
Also Off Topic:
Oh No! Chill closed my Pokemon rating thread... saying something or other about me not knowing the basics of EV's and Natures....
I've beaten many people.
I Know EXACTLY what EV's and Natures, along with IV's and everything else are.
I know what good they are.I've known since I got Emerald.
Why do they do this to me?!:dizzy:
I need that thread reopened.

On Topic:
I finished Mewthree, and gave Serohantias and Acroniton pokedex descriptions.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I kind of wish I liked Victreebell more. Bellsprout is the only shiny I've caught myself. If I hadn't been paying attention, in fact, I might've missed it.

But I'm glad you like it.

EDIT: I finished Marowak/Dusclops and the Solar Beam Lazar Bulbasaur.

Yes, I had to make the Solar Lazar be killing Failed Potato. It's a rule, any Shoop Da Whoop I make has to hurt Failed Potato, Arceus, Cresselia, or one of a few others...
But Failed Potato is number one on the list.

Hope you like them.
Good job on both Firus. I forgot to comment on it before so another good job on the Pipsprout evolution line. Empoleobell is my favorite out of the three.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Off Topic:
Yes, they are:laugh:. They're not any good at it though... yet.
PS: It must have started when I taught one of them how to ... "Pokesplice"
Anyways...
Also Off Topic:
Oh No! Chill closed my Pokemon rating thread... saying something or other about me not knowing the basics of EV's and Natures....
I've beaten many people.
I Know EXACTLY what EV's and Natures, along with IV's and everything else are.
I know what good they are.I've known since I got Emerald.
Why do they do this to me?!:dizzy:
I need that thread reopened.

On Topic:
I finished Mewthree, and gave Serohantias and Acroniton pokedex descriptions.
how could you let them do such a thin:dizzy:
it's kind of funny, because pistolz made a furret heracross and it looks like he just distorted furret

so i guess I have more post than you now:)
I should be able to do the omanyte/kabuto tomight

Top Bottom