• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Everybody stop! Just stop what you are doing! No requests, no bashing, no posting completed work. Failure to comply with my orders will result in a 2 week BAN from the shop. Don't you even DARE try venturing off topic! I need to comprehend and contact the other members of the shop to find out about this hiatus bull****. Please contact me firus or spire. Until I can get home, I don't want to hear one ****in word out of anyones mouth that comes off as rude , degrading, or any requests. Comply or get cut.

O_O after looking back a few pages, I cant believe what has happened.

Sorry Man :(. I was really tired and every day I tried to look for a request to do and I would give it a try but after 2 months I was unable to do anything. I consulted firus and spire and they agreed that we need a break. Spire and I are both going on a vacation and I think firus is to for about a week.

If you want an estimated time, I believe we are re-opening in about 1 to 2 weeks. Trust me, me, spire and firus (especially him) have been working since the beginning (well I joined the first day, I really stated making fusions within a week of that) are very tired of making fusions. Not that we don't want but it's just that we need a time off.

I hope you understand :(

Spire

III
BRoomer
OK, here is my first addition to the shop:)

Omadios

CONSTRUCTIVE critisism will be accepted:)
That is sick! I'd take that over an Omastar or Ariados any day. I love the striped shell, that's a top-notch addition right there.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Omadios

Wow! It's a bit simple, but I honestly wouldn't have done it any other way. Not only does it look awesome, but it captures both Omastar and Ariados while still having its own feel. Great job, zrky.

Also...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
HAPPY 100 PAGES!

That is, assuming you have the forum default (which I believe is 15 posts a page) as the number of posts per page.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Omadios

Looks nice. First time I've seen one of your creations.

HAPPY 100 PAGES!

That is, assuming you have the forum default (which I believe is 15 posts a page) as the number of posts per page.
First you take post 1000 now this.

100th page, 2nd post.

M.K

Level 55

Omadios

So sorry this is so late, I had to leave my house just as I saw it.

1st off, the recoloring = fantastic. The colors actually look natural and great!
2nd off, the recoloring is good, but....thats all it is :p Adding more of Ariados' parts to the Omastar would make it look more "blended" instead of "costumed".
FANTASTIC job anyways, zrky!!

Ugh, I'm MEGA tired, and I still haven't seen any of the thread past the quoted post above, so I'm gonna read that now...

Spire

III
BRoomer
This is the longest thread in the entire Poké Center. Can you believe it? Oh, who's going to get the 1,500th post!?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Me. I'm kind of wasting the moment, aren't I?
Eh, in my opinion, once you get past 1,000, the only anniversaries worth celebrating are the 100th page, 5,000, 10,000, 50,000, and 100,000. But we'll be lucky if we make it to 5,000, so there's not much point in thinking about any further. Well, not necessarily lucky, but it is 2.5x more than what we have now. It's not impossible, but it seems really far away at the moment.

By the way, we should probably stop going way off-topic on the post anniversaries and such. Not to say we shouldn't celebrate them, but...especially if it's more minimal ones like 1,500, we shouldn't be doing a string of posts about it.

But yeah, before we go completely back on topic, I'd like to ask a question; does anyone here understand why, in the "Double Trouble" song from the Pokemon 2BA Master Soundtrack, Team Rocket says that they can cause a riot in Sunday School? Honestly, that has to be the most random line in the entire world.

Wrath`

Smash Master
in the "Double Trouble" song from the Pokemon 2BA Master Soundtrack, Team Rocket says that they can cause a riot in Sunday School? Honestly, that has to be the most random line in the entire world.

That is funny random, how would you cause one? :p, I bet you I can find something more random in a Phenoix wright game script( I look too), cout on it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That is funny random, how would you cause one? :p, I bet you I can find something more random in a Phenoix wright game script( I look too), cout on it.
Yeah, I keep trying to think of some logical reasoning for it and I can't procure any sort of logic from it.

Is it sad that I'm listening to (and enjoying) the 2BA Master soundtrack?
I'm on the road to Viridian City!
Sorry, it had to be said.

M.K

Level 55
Ok, I just wanna see how this turns out when its out in public:

....lets see!

EDIT: EHHHHHH, horrid! Let us see....this one?

OHHHH, I like this one? Whaddya think guys? GIRLS MAYBE?!?!

RaNdOm PiNeApPlE AtTaCk!!!!!

Spire

III
BRoomer
But yeah, before we go completely back on topic, I'd like to ask a question; does anyone here understand why, in the "Double Trouble" song from the Pokemon 2BA Master Soundtrack, Team Rocket says that they can cause a riot in Sunday School? Honestly, that has to be the most random line in the entire world.
Oh God... I used to own that CD, and no, I will not go rummaging through all of my crap looking for it (if I still have it).

Actually I may in the morning. I've been brawling all night long and I'm tired as hell.

Ok, I just wanna see how this turns out when its out in public:

....lets see!

EDIT: EHHHHHH, horrid! Let us see....this one?

[/center]
I'm glad you used Regimagma. That's my favorite of mine also :)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Meta-Kirby, I am deeply offended that one of my requests did not make it into the banner.

Hell, I should even have my own place on there! Something that has one of my best requests, with my name and "Requester Extraordinair." Yeah...

/sarcasm

In all seriousness, though, the second banner rules. :laugh:

EDIT: Are request being allowed again?

And Meta-Kirby, are those Pinapple Chias???!?!

majora_787

Smash Hero
I like the blue banner a lot more for some reason.

And Regimagma is one of your best creations, Spire.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Meta-Kirby, I am deeply offended that one of my requests did not make it into the banner.

Hell, I should even have my own place on there! Something that has one of my best requests, with my name and "Requester Extraordinair." Yeah...

/sarcasm
But you are the post requester, you don't need sarcasm.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well its a little hard to quote on my phone. So I'll just say that the banners look awesome especially the second one. How do you get the gradients in the backround? Also,meta-kirby, two things:what happened to me on the banner( nah, I wasn't serious),and can I try the magneton/mudkip?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You should burn in hell now.
Just for that, I'm going to sing more.

We've built a team,
And we've been training all day long
We're on the road, to getting strong!
Now here's the plan;
We're gonna head down to the forest
Time to collect some Pokemon!

We keep on trying!
And then we try some more!
To stay together, and find the place we're fighting for!
I'm on the road!

Meet my friends along the way!
We're on the road to Viridian City!
Got a badge and the power to play!

VIRIDIAN CITY!

I left my home, and now I see a new horizon,
One day I'll come back to Pallet Town!
I'm on the road to becoming the greatest trainer,
I won't quit 'til I'm number one!

We keep on trying!
And then we try some more!
To stay together, and find the place we're fighting for!
I'm on the road!

On the road to Viridian City!

I'm on the road!
I'm on the road!
Viridian City!
Got a badge and the power to play!
Awaiting the challenge of another day!
Viridian City!
Viridian City!
Viridian City!
Meet my friends along the way! VIRIDIAN CITY!​

All of those are by ear, so if I screwed something up, my bad.

Top Bottom