• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
Omg guys stop......I have so much to quote and respond to but I'm on my moms blackberry and typin on it is like trying to shove a walrus thru a cheese grater. You all are.....omfg amazing for doin this stuff. I'm sitting on an airport floor waiting for my flight and I Promiseeeeee to respond to everything once I get bck 2 north carolina! I'm in tampa florida btw. Don't give up on me noowwwwwwww!!!!!!!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Omg guys stop......I have so much to quote and respond to but I'm on my moms blackberry and typin on it is like trying to shove a walrus thru a cheese grater. You all are.....omfg amazing for doin this stuff. I'm sitting on an airport floor waiting for my flight and I Promiseeeeee to respond to everything once I get bck 2 north carolina! I'm in tampa florida btw. Don't give up on me noowwwwwwww!!!!!!!
dont worry, I do most replys in my phone while I'm on vacation. Only problem is that since its full internet it takesa while to load the OP.

While I'm being a replacement I suppose I'll update from my post above this.

majora_787

Smash Hero
That sounds pretty hard to me.
Really? Because I heard that given an infinite amount of time, an infinite amount of monkeys...

Okay before I get shot. Stupid people are not pimps, they are what pimps grease their mustaches with. Case closed.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Really? Because I heard that given an infinite amount of time, an infinite amount of monkeys...

Okay before I get shot. Stupid people are not pimps, they are what pimps grease their mustaches with. Case closed.
..... Huh?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I prefer the method that involves tomato sause, a CD and an Octopus but that's just me.

STFU before I pimp slap yo a**, b****.
Sorry but I had to.

Anyway I agree with you.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Wow, I've been gone for a while.

Has my Dunsparce/Dugtrio request been done yet? I would check, but AOL has finally reached the speed of dried mustard for me.

M.K

Level 55
Everybody stop! Just stop what you are doing! No requests, no bashing, no posting completed work. Failure to comply with my orders will result in a 2 week BAN from the shop. Don't you even DARE try venturing off topic! I need to comprehend and contact the other members of the shop to find out about this hiatus bull****. Please contact me firus or spire. Until I can get home, I don't want to hear one ****in word out of anyones mouth that comes off as rude , degrading, or any requests. Comply or get cut.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Everybody stop! Just stop what you are doing! No requests, no bashing, no posting completed work. Failure to comply with my orders will result in a 2 week BAN from the shop. Don't you even DARE try venturing off topic! I need to comprehend and contact the other members of the shop to find out about this hiatus bull****. Please contact me firus or spire. Until I can get home, I don't want to hear one ****in word out of anyones mouth that comes off as rude , degrading, or any requests. Comply or get cut.
Uh, what? Have you gotten a hold of some bad supplements? We're taking a little "vacation" because we're tired of working so much. You can continue working, but Firus, bowser, and I are out for a while.

M.K

Level 55
......Sigh....vacation? Seriously? Just as I was going to reveal the new Custom Pokemon Shop product??! Wow, that's very...discouraging.....I thought I was gonna make a big contribution! Guess not...dammit all...:(

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Please make a fusion of Bidoof and Rayquaza.

I BEG!
...Yeah, as MysticKenji pointed out, it's already been completed. Biquaza, done by me; check the OP.

......Sigh....vacation? Seriously? Just as I was going to reveal the new Custom Pokemon Shop product??! Wow, that's very...discouraging.....I thought I was gonna make a big contribution! Guess not...dammit all...:(
As Spire said, by all means, you can keep working. The three of us are taking a vacation, and no new requests will come in. Other than that, you decide. By all means, reveal this secret to us. I'm anxious to see it.

M.K

Level 55
...Yeah, as MysticKenji pointed out, it's already been completed. Biquaza, done by me; check the OP.

As Spire said, by all means, you can keep working. The three of us are taking a vacation, and no new requests will come in. Other than that, you decide. By all means, reveal this secret to us. I'm anxious to see it.
Oh come on...
Thanks for basically dumping the work on me and Mewter, I hope you realize that I didn't choose to take a vacation personally during this week.
Just you wait, the work ethic I will put forth will be ten times better than what I've been doing lately.
And no, I will NOT reveal the new product yet until each member actually puts forth adequate effort for me to realize that you care about it. It isn't some stupid thing either, I really put together a big "package" of information, sprite molds, and graphic charts to illustrate the new product, but I don't see the point in releasing it to an empty audience. I'm sorry if I come up harsh, but you guys promised to keep up the shop while I was gone, and I fail to see that has happened, which dissapoints me. Maybe if we spent less time talking about pimps, the best generation of games, or methods of grinding your face against a stump, and work a little harder. My schedule is jam-packed, I'm almost positive to say that I have the busiest schedule of us all, but I'm gonna get this **** done. Now.

Introducing: Arcitto

Introducing: Mr. Jyime

Introducing: Kipneton

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh come on...
Thanks for basically dumping the work on me and Mewter, I hope you realize that I didn't choose to take a vacation personally during this week.
Just you wait, the work ethic I will put forth will be ten times better than what I've been doing lately.
And no, I will NOT reveal the new product yet until each member actually puts forth adequate effort for me to realize that you care about it. It isn't some stupid thing either, I really put together a big "package" of information, sprite molds, and graphic charts to illustrate the new product, but I don't see the point in releasing it to an empty audience. I'm sorry if I come up harsh, but you guys promised to keep up the shop while I was gone, and I fail to see that has happened, which dissapoints me. Maybe if we spent less time talking about pimps, the best generation of games, or methods of grinding your face against a stump, and work a little harder. My schedule is jam-packed, I'm almost positive to say that I have the busiest schedule of us all, but I'm gonna get this **** done. Now.
Actually, we're taking a break because we're tired of drawing sprites. You can still present your big thing as I'm honestly excited to see what it is.

Another note, don't accuse us of not putting forth adequate effort. We've all put a load of effort into keeping up the shop, and we're not temporarily closing it because it's out of hand, we are because we just need a break. We've been drawing sprites constantly for almost two months now. It's tiring, honestly, and on top of that, we've other things that we have to do. You on the other hand are on vacation, having the time of your life. We aren't. That's why we need to take a break just from the shop to relieve ourselves a bit.

M.K

Level 55
Actually, we're taking a break because we're tired of drawing sprites. You can still present your big thing as I'm honestly excited to see what it is.

Another note, don't accuse us of not putting forth adequate effort. We've all put a load of effort into keeping up the shop, and we're not temporarily closing it because it's out of hand, we are because we just need a break. We've been drawing sprites constantly for almost two months now. It's tiring, honestly, and on top of that, we've other things that we have to do. You on the other hand are on vacation, having the time of your life. We aren't. That's why we need to take a break just from the shop to relieve ourselves a bit.
Oh wow, you know what, I just got back from vacation. That was a cheap shot. Yes, I had the time of my life on the cruise, and it was amazing. I'm sorry you couldn't experience it, but I didn't say to myself "Huh, vacation time, screw the shop!". I told you that I was leaving, and I told you that I had another product to introduce. And you know what, I'm NOT on vacation anymore. I have a freaking diving competiton against the whole eastern half of the ****ing United States, and I have until this Wednesday to perfect ten different dives of varying degrees of difficulty. So yes, I love this shop, and honestly, it might be the only reason I come to Smash World Forums anymore, but don't accuse my FAMILY PLANNED vacation as a way of saying that I am any different from you guys in terms of work ethic. I'm EXAHAUSTED, but things NEED to get done.

Firus, could you please take down the "currently on hiatus". I'm not, and I will take the requests and whittle them down.

So I'm sorry that I had a vacation unfortunatly planned at the same time as a surge of requests, but it was out of my hands. It was an amazing time, and yes, I enjoyed myself greatly. I'm doing the best work I can do, and I can see the AMAZING work you all can do, I'm just expressing my opinion on what I saw going on for the past week while I was gone.

I put a ton of work into this new package, I mean, I went all out, but I feel that now I'm on bad terms with the members and it wouldn't be appropriate to release it. I'm truly sorry for the way I acted earlier, its just.....I'm very tired....:(

But, just make sure to check your inboxes in the coming days ;)

Anyways, here is my contributions to the past couple of "topics" in this thread:

I use Paint for all my work, and I use Paint.Net to remove backgrounds.

Firus the Hedgehog, I agree with you that XACE-K should not have so harshly put down Girapuff. It was pretty harsh, but to be honest, it isn't QUITE up to your standards AS you said earlier.

M.K

Level 55
My name is Ilex.
Oh, I thought it was XACE-K, sorry bout that.

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:FINE YOU PRESSURED ME INTO IT! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

INTRODUCING:

Pokemon CHAO!

1. Simply pick the pose by stating the ROW LETTER and COLUMN NUMBER (Like A-2 or F-3)
2. Choose the Pokemon that you wish the Chao to "resemble".
3. The members of the shop will create away!!

EXAMPLE:

BLAZIKEN!

BUTTERFREE!

Lets all learn how to create! these cool Chao! Chao are little creatures from the Sonic games that you can customize any way you like by introducing them to animals and chaos drives!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh come on...

We never said you CAN'T take a vacation. You just seemed upset that we were, so I told you you didn't have to if you didn't want to.

As for not caring about the shop, may I direct you to the landfill that is the requests I've fulfilled? I did all of that through a lot of stuff I had going on. As I said to Ilex earlier, it's not always easy or convenient for me to do requests, I don't always want to do the requests. But I do requests even if they don't appeal to me because it's my duty to keep up the shop. And maybe it upsets you that I cut down to only doing 2 requests a day. But I got really stressed out because I realized I was spending all day, every day on the shop and doing nothing else. I love the shop but it's not healthy to be spending all of my time here. All of us put in work and dedication, just because we're taking a break for once doesn't mean we're not dedicated. And the conversations of pimps and such...that's not exactly our fault. I didn't tell the people to talk about pimps, nor do I condone it.

Your schedule may be busy, but you have a hard time assuming you're the busiest of the 5 of us. We're all busy. But all of us work hard when we can.

Oh wow, you know what, I just got back from vacation. That was a cheap shot. Yes, I had the time of my life on the cruise, and it was amazing. I'm sorry you couldn't experience it, but I didn't say to myself "Huh, vacation time, screw the shop!". I told you that I was leaving, and I told you that I had another product to introduce. And you know what, I'm NOT on vacation anymore. I have a freaking diving competiton against the whole eastern half of the ****ing United States, and I have until this Wednesday to perfect ten different dives of varying degrees of difficulty. So yes, I love this shop, and honestly, it might be the only reason I come to Smash World Forums anymore, but don't accuse my FAMILY PLANNED vacation as a way of saying that I am any different from you guys in terms of work ethic. I'm EXAHAUSTED, but things NEED to get done.
He never said you were trying to strike against the shop, merely that we've been working at the shop for the past week (and for a long time before that) and finally, after 2+ months of no breaks, we're taking one. You've not been at the shop as long and you just got back from vacation, meaning you weren't at the shop. I'm not saying your work ethic is any worse, just that you've not been working as much as we have recently, not that it was in your control. So yeah, we needed a break.

Things do need to get done, but we have to put things into perspective a little bit. Real life is going to interfere, it's going to have to, and as great as the shop is, it doesn't come first in priorities.

So I'm sorry that I had a vacation unfortunatly planned at the same time as a surge of requests, but it was out of my hands. It was an amazing time, and yes, I enjoyed myself greatly. I'm doing the best work I can do, and I can see the AMAZING work you all can do, I'm just expressing my opinion on what I saw going on for the past week while I was gone.
It has nothing to do with the surge of requests. It's just that we need a break for a bit. You need a break from everything at some point. A couple of weeks into the start of the shop, I didn't feel like a break at all, in fact I would've loathed one. But after two months, I feel a little differently.

What exactly are you talking about going on in the past week, anyways, other than off-topic discussions which have been happening for a while now?

Spire

III
BRoomer
My name is Ilex.
Hahaha, I like this.

For the record, I'm not arguing anymore, I'm on vacation from the shop and no one is going to stop me.

Also, that's a great Chao idea, Meta-Kirby. I won't be working, but feel free to make as many Chaos as you want while we're gone. I've always wondered... is it pronounced "chow" or "kay-o" (like the word chaos)?

M.K

Level 55
Hahaha, I like this.

For the record, I'm not arguing anymore, I'm on vacation from the shop and no one is going to stop me.

Also, that's a great Chao idea, Meta-Kirby. I won't be working, but feel free to make as many Chaos as you want while we're gone. I've always wondered... is it pronounced "chow" or "kay-o" (like the word chaos)?
"Chow". Thanks for the positive feedback.\

EDIT: Finished 5 requests today (three fusions above included, feedback would be nice):

Introducing: Fire/Normal Type Porygon-Z

Introducing: Dark/Electric Type Porygon-Z

Introducing: Fire-Type Blastoise

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hahaha, I like this.

Yeah, I'm done arguing as well. Vacation time it is.

And yeah, it's "Chow", as Meta-Kirby said.

Great idea, Meta-Kirby. Very creative, and good idea of having the table there so people can pick the pose.

Feel free to work on the Pending Requests while we're on vacation, but we're still going to stop requests for now.

Mewter

Smash Master
Correction

I'm on vacation too.

Don't feel too hard about it, Meta Kirby. We just need a break, and we'll be back later.

(The Dragon Fusion Will Have to Wait)

PS:
Wonderful Chao idea. I don't know how many hours I wasted trying to get a chaos chao.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Wow, good job. Does the Dark/Electric Porygon-Z have a bomb for a head? btw The chao idea is very.....different.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

They all look great--the type changes especially. I really like the Fire type Blastoise, it looks great. It was a good plan to use the 3rd gen sprite, it seems to fit better.

majora_787

Smash Hero
"Chow". Thanks for the positive feedback.\

EDIT: Finished 5 requests today (three fusions above included, feedback would be nice):

Do you guys ever have a day where you don't do something awesome? Your like the captain falcons of spritework.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Heh heh. Pokemon Chao... I love chao...

But they look like Chibi Pokemon to me for some reason. Nevertheless, it's cool.

Anyway, I think I'm going to be the first to request for the Chao Pokemon. Jigglypuff - G4

Fire-type Blastoise definately been one of your best fusions so far. It remains the same looks of a Blastoise, but the colors blend nicely.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Anyway, I think I'm going to be the first to request for the Chao Pokemon. Jigglypuff - G4
Um...I'll still mark it down, and I think I may want to claim it, but...we're still on hiatus. Please still hold off on requests.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
[collapse=zrky's Archive]

Hi, yhea im zrky, and I hope I please any requesters with my creations. I am still trying to improve, but I will get better:) If theres anything you ever want fixed I will try to do so.
Sadly I am starting school, so I will try my best to do some fusions if I can. thank you
also, NEVER, and I mean NEVER say anything bad about haunter or empoleon
------------------------------------------------

# Fusions - Combining two or more Pokemon in one. You may request the back or front sprite, the normal or shiny form, the game the sprites are from, and/or the frame of animation for the games and I will probably animate the sprite for you:)

Evolution Lines - You may request a special type of fusion, called an evolution line fusion. What this means is fusing an entire familiy of Pokemon with another entire family of Pokemon (e.g. with a Jigglypuff/Pikachu family request, it would be Igglybuff/Pichu, Pikachu/Jigglypuff, and Wigglytuff/Raichu). As it is multiple fusions in one, we ask that these are kept to one request a week. Please check and make sure one has not been made for the week before you make one of these.

# Type Changes - Changing the type of a Pokemon (e.g. a Grass type Swampert)
# Revamps - Bringing a sprite from any generation (mostly first or second, but others may be done as well) up to a higher graphical level.
# Chaos - Giving a Chao (from the Sonic games) a sort of Pokemon "costume". Choose the Pokemon you want to give the Chao a costume of and the pose you want to use of the Chao, and we will fulfill the request. The table of Chao sprites is located here.
# Pokemon Eggs - Taking an egg and giving it features similar to a certain Pokemon to make the egg look like it belongs specifically to that Pokemon.
# Mecha - Making a Mecha Pokemon -- or, in other words, a robotic version of a Pokemon.
# Emotion Pokemon - A Pokemon edit to make a Pokemon a certain emotion. Evil and Emo are just two examples of this.

My Creations

Scybuzz
bug
---------------------------

Lugiario
Fighting/Flying

Molswine
Fire

Scepchomp
Dragon

krabupi
l
v

kingpion
bug/water

Venasaur from green revamped

Blastoise Revamped with Sugimori colors

Arcanine revamped with Sugimori colors

green wartortle revamped

green blastoise revamped
I will have more up later

Requests

Omadios
Rock/Bug
Requested by-Cease Tick

Urslaring
Normal
Requested by-sorry forgot (not the persons username, I just forgot)

Pichtrio
Ground
Requested by-Zook

Metachomp
Steel/Dragon
Requested by-Stealth Raptor

Driftorb-evolves to Electibimp
Electric/Ghost
Requested by-Mistikenji

Electibimp
Electric/Ghost
Requested by-The Wrath of Koarin

Araidacool
Poison/Water
Requested by-Platypus

Ho-Oh from Gold revamped
Fire/Flying
Requested by-sonofthesky

Charoxys
Fire/Psychic
Requested by-Silent Falcon

mecha charioxis
steel/psychic

mecha with shoop da whoop

Mewvyle
Grass/Psychic
Requested by-Majora_787

Vapotinion
Water/Dragon
Requested by -Cease Tick

Charking
poison/fire
Requested by-Lord Bowser

Duskinator
dark/ghost
Requested by -Darkslash

Dotrio
Ground/Flying
Requested by~ Frown

Raykarp
Dragon/Water
Requested by~The Wrath of Koarin

Torodactyl
Rock/Normal
Requested by~Snucas

Saltrio
Flying/Dragon
I think it was requested by~Darkslash

V1

v2
Mecha Tentacruel
Steel/Water
Requested by~Mith_

Caterdrill/Beepie
Bug/poison
Requested by~SkylerOcon

Altaphy
Flying/Water
Requested by~1UpChris

v1

v2
Goditto
Normal
Requested by~The Wrath of Koarin

Quilsparse
Poison/Normal
Requested by~XACE-K

[/collapse]

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
so does this still count even if Meta-Kirby is back?
if so, sorry I can't do much, I haven't been able to get my hands on a computer. If your wondering, I'll my posts the last few days have been on my phone.
Sure. 3 of us are still out of the shop, so even with Meta-Kirby back the shop is still pretty empty.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Welcome back meta-kirby. Great fusions BTW I really like the blastoise one.

OK, im on vacation guys (like I told you). It feels really great not having to worry about making sprites for a while :)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK, here is my first addition to the shop:)

Omadios

CONSTRUCTIVE critisism will be accepted:)

Top Bottom