• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thanks, now I understand the 1337 thing. anyway, is it to soon for me to make a request?
Well I'll probably end up with it, and I'm only doing 2 requests a day, so...it's not going to end up getting done quickly. Given that, whatever you want.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
umm did you get my second frame request and my outrageous request, if not Ill repost it.
I remember seeing them, but I guess I forgot to add them. If you could repost them that'd be helpful.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
and can I have a second frame sprite for armaltops, and a jolteon/porygon(1)/skarmory/scyther (sorry I just thought I could make at least one completely outrageous request with some of my favorite pokémon)thanks in advance

here they are, exactly like they were written

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
and can I have a second frame sprite for armaltops, and a jolteon/porygon(1)/skarmory/scyther (sorry I just thought I could make at least one completely outrageous request with some of my favorite pokémon)thanks in advance

here they are, exactly like they were written
Thanks.
___

Mewter

Smash Master
I've got it!
After I am done with the dragon combo...

I'll put Mewthree on my list.:laugh:

By the way, I haven't gotten around to working on the combo yet...
But maybe I will soon.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Why don't you guys fix all of the previous Lucario fusions and use the sprite above? I'm just wondering.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I guess we have to much to do .With me only doing what, 1 fusion a day max and firus only restricted himself to 2. Then there's mewter and meta on vacation and spire is already really busy. As you can see it's really hard to switch when we could be finishing of other fusions, well that's what I think anyway.

EDIT: Scykordogon is done

EDIT:Joltscykorgon is done.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just to make sure, you do know what I mean by "second frame"
Like the animation, correct?

So Mewter, are you back from vacation yet?
Unless he comes back early, he shouldn't be coming back until two months after he left, which should probably be the end of July.

Sorry to swamp you with more requests but do a D/P sprites of Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia :laugh:
Primal?

Why don't you guys fix all of the previous Lucario fusions and use the sprite above? I'm just wondering.
Because we're swamped as it is and it's not really a priority.

FirustheHedgehog said:

Cloyduo - Requested by zrky
Water/Flying
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charizard with Luvdisc wings - Requested by zrky
Fire/Flying
My two fusions for the day.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
lol, why didnt I notice you had the dodou fusion requested :p? I saw it on the pending list so you may have frogotten to take it off. I'll take it off my list.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think he means like beastly, fur-covered versions. If that's the case, then I'd love to take Dialga. I'm loading up on what I want to work on so I can tackle them all when I get the chance, if you've been wondering why I've gotten nothing done in the past five days (among other complications of course).

By the way, that Cloyduo is awesome. Best sprite I've seen in a while.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I think he means like beastly, fur-covered versions. If that's the case, then I'd love to take Dialga. I'm loading up on what I want to work on so I can tackle them all when I get the chance, if you've been wondering why I've gotten nothing done in the past five days (among other complications of course).

I was thinking more about the Mystery Dungeon EVIL ones(Luckly i did not play it) But since you put it that way, you changed my mind....but the one from Mystery dungeon would be nice as i have yet to see a Professional one done. Mostly because other ones look like half ***** attempts

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

I was thinking more about the Mystery Dungeon EVIL ones(Luckly i did not play it) But since you put it that way, you changed my mind....but the one from Mystery dungeon would be nice as i have yet to see a Professional one done. Mostly because other ones look like half ***** attempts
I still don't entirely understand what you're referring to, especially not Mystery Dungeon since I got halfway through the first one before I sold it and haven't touched the second one. In any case, I don't think I can do this because I can't do anything even remotely custom for my life. I still don't know how I'll be able to do the evolution + pre-evolution that have been requested. I'd appreciate it if someone else could take Palkia.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Cloyduo, the Charizard and Jotlscykorgon look good.

I have some requests but I'll wait until the work goes down.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I finished majora_787's Muk + Poliwrath fusion. I will no longer post sprites in new posts, but will refer each and every one of you back to the first page. That was our original plan, and we've since drifted from it. From now on, I will alert all of you with a new post that a fusion is complete, but you will have to go to my OP to view it.

I suggest the same policy be adopted by my fellow workmates. If not, then the first page will never be visited.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I finished majora_787's Muk + Poliwrath fusion. I will no longer post sprites in new posts, but will refer each and every one of you back to the first page. That was our original plan, and we've since drifted from it. From now on, I will alert all of you with a new post that a fusion is complete, but you will have to go to my OP to view it.

I suggest the same policy be adopted by my fellow workmates. If not, then the first page will never be visited.
Your idea makes sense but I'm going to prefer not to. It makes it far more annoying for people veiwing to go back and people who didn't request it will likely not even look. Making getting critisism on your work and how to improve far harder. Plus having to wait for the page to load and pictures can take a lot of time on certain computers. I think that people would look at the OP more if we did something to make them want to, maybe like when the battles come back people will start coming back to the OP.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's a good plan. Like it has been said, no one reads the OP. It's time they start.

Ilex

Smash Ace

As much as I hate head swapping (I once had a dream where satan brought me to hell for copy+pasting parts from sprites instead of scratching them), this one is pretty good. I personally would've incorporated Poliwrath's swirl with Muk's err...'waves' to make it look cool, but your's isn't bad. It's not like you can do much with Muk anyways.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I visit the OP everytime I come to this thread. Each and every sprite has caught my attention. :p

Guess I'm too much of a nerd huh?
No, not at all. XACE-K has repeatedly said that no one reads the OP, like when I posted the "No more requests until we're caught up" notice and yet requests were still made. I assumed that he was right, but I'm thrilled to hear that there's someone who still reads the OP. People who are too lazy to read irk me; it's a pet peeve of mine. There's a story behind that, but that's for another day...

XACE-K

Smash Master
No, not at all. XACE-K has repeatedly said that no one reads the OP, like when I posted the "No more requests until we're caught up" notice and yet requests were still made. I assumed that he was right, but I'm thrilled to hear that there's someone who still reads the OP. People who are too lazy to read irk me; it's a pet peeve of mine. There's a story behind that, but that's for another day...
Told you Firus. Atleast there 5 people who actually read the OP which is more than I thought.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Aahh, I'm on another roadtrip.
Well Firus and Bowser, you guys have done a great job. I really like the doduo fusions, they look hilarious in the good awesome way.
Yes, what I meant for second frame is for the animations.

Primal dialga is a possesed dialga in explorers of time/darkness. That would be awesome to have a primal palkia.
I have some requests, but I'll wait till your done with requests.

Just to let you know I read the OP, mostly I just like to look at the fusions:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The wrath of Koarin, Groudon/Marill is done.
MojoMan, Jigglypuff/Giratina is done.

Top Bottom