• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
My only hope is a move modifier. Unfortunatly I have tried two different move mods, neither of which let me teach mewtwo fly. Ugh.

I don't plan on restarting until the requests are finished. After that I will search for move modifiers, but if it doesn't work...I don't have any other options.

And guys, I couldn't even migrate to another ruby or sapphire game at this point. I'm screwed. -_-
Not sure if metwo can learn fly, but the gameboy gameshark has a thng where you can get all TMs and HMs so you can tech fly from there.If that doesn't work than, sorry to say it, your screwed.

WOW i got 1321

Darkslash

Smash Master
You know looking at this Limited edition Nintendo DS

*cough*Gold&SilverRemake*cough*

I request a Gold Palkia(remove the red and Pink) and a Silver Dialga(add more Silver?)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Not sure if metwo can learn fly, but the gameboy gameshark has a thng where you can get all TMs and HMs so you can tech fly from there.If that doesn't work than, sorry to say it, your screwed.

WOW i got 1321
<_< I've tried 2 different HM mods, but neither let me teach mewtwo fly. -_-

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Fire/Normal Porygon-Z

Dark/Electric Porygon-Z

Fire type Blastoise (spelling?)

Fire type Blastoise would use those cannons to shoot fireballs.

Like magmortar, only a billion times better looking.

Spire

III
BRoomer
You know looking at this Limited edition Nintendo DS

*cough*Gold&SilverRemake*cough*

I request a Gold Palkia(remove the red and Pink) and a Silver Dialga(add more Silver?)
I haven't been around to work at all, but I'll take these. I think I can get quite a bit done today.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
<_< I've tried 2 different HM mods, but neither let me teach mewtwo fly. -_-
Why are we talking about Majora's Pokemon problem and not about requests or the custom pokemon?
While I do not want to be mean, I agree; we shouldn't be discussing Majora's Pokemon problems here. Please get back on-topic.

But I'll offer one final thing to you, majora, that could possibly end the entire problem. I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier, but it was brought up; migrating. We're not talking about trading to another game, but migrating. Here's how it works;

Migrating from the GBA games to Diamond/Pearl can only be done after you get the National Dex. At the menu you (with Continue, New Game, etc.) hit "Migrate from *Insert GBA Game name here*" which takes you to a place where you can select Pokemon only from your boxes from the GBA game to put into Diamond/Pearl. You pick 6 of them and then go to Pal Park in-game and you catch the six. You can only do six a day, so if you want to take all of your Pokemon, it may take a while.

In any case, while you won't be able to keep them in Ruby, it sounds like a pretty good solution to me. You won't have to lose your team.

Now to end the off-topic part of my post.

I finished my two edits for the day; MysticKenji, Latios/Latias and Celebi/Shaymin are complete.

Finally, I'd just like to remind everyone in the shop of zrky's challenge, which they seemed to miss. He challenged us to do a Type Change of a Fusion.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I finished my two edits for the day; MysticKenji, Latios/Latias and Celebi/Shaymin are complete.

Finally, I'd just like to remind everyone in the shop of zrky's challenge, which they seemed to miss. He challenged us to do a Type Change of a Fusion.
Good fusions and what's this? zrky's gave you guys a challenge!? Gee, I wonder where he got the idea of challenges from?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Good fusions and what's this? zrky's gave you guys a challenge!? Gee, I wonder where he got the idea of challenges from?
Does it really matter?

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'll be sure to get d/p. Probably platinum.

Anyway, challenges came from the dictionary. Also, Firus, good work on your fusions.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
While I do not want to be mean, I agree; we shouldn't be discussing Majora's Pokemon problems here. Please get back on-topic.

But I'll offer one final thing to you, majora, that could possibly end the entire problem. I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier, but it was brought up; migrating. We're not talking about trading to another game, but migrating. Here's how it works;

Migrating from the GBA games to Diamond/Pearl can only be done after you get the National Dex. At the menu you (with Continue, New Game, etc.) hit "Migrate from *Insert GBA Game name here*" which takes you to a place where you can select Pokemon only from your boxes from the GBA game to put into Diamond/Pearl. You pick 6 of them and then go to Pal Park in-game and you catch the six. You can only do six a day, so if you want to take all of your Pokemon, it may take a while.

In any case, while you won't be able to keep them in Ruby, it sounds like a pretty good solution to me. You won't have to lose your team.

Now to end the off-topic part of my post.

Nice fusions I like the latias/latios, and the non-failed ptato

Thanks for the idea:)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
It's called sarcasm.
im sure you probably know, SWF and sarcasm doen't mix well. Ive done it, it wasn't pretty.

and can I have a second frame sprite for armaltops, and a jolteon/porygon(1)/skarmory/scyther (sorry I just thought I could make at least one completely outrageous request with some of my favorite pokémon)thanks in advance

M.K

Level 55
Ohohoho! Didn't expect me to post, now, did you?!?! Guess not! Well, sadly, I can't work on this computer ON the cruise ship. It sucks, but hey, all I have to think about are the 3 pools, 3 jacuzzis, 24 hour pizza and ice cream, and awesomeness. Today I was in Cozumel, Mexico, and I swam with dolphins. It was....EXTRAORDINARY! You HAVE to do that at least once in your lifetime!!! IT WAS AMAZING. Well, I'm paying 40 cents a minute for this internet, so I'm gonna say GREAT job so far, and I'll work my *** off when I come back! Ciao for now!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hey man! You and your special cruise. Wish I could have went but the only tour I go to is my neighbourhood park :p.

Well have a good time

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragios - Requested by ~Krystal~
Dragon/Psychic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ceusaur - Requested by zrky
Grass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done with my two fusions for today.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Good job on all three.

Ohohoho! Didn't expect me to post, now, did you?!?! Guess not! Well, sadly, I can't work on this computer ON the cruise ship. It sucks, but hey, all I have to think about are the 3 pools, 3 jacuzzis, 24 hour pizza and ice cream, and awesomeness. Today I was in Cozumel, Mexico, and I swam with dolphins. It was....EXTRAORDINARY! You HAVE to do that at least once in your lifetime!!! IT WAS AMAZING. Well, I'm paying 40 cents a minute for this internet, so I'm gonna say GREAT job so far, and I'll work my *** off when I come back! Ciao for now!
F*** you. You think you're so fancy with your pools, jacuzzis, ice cream and dolphins well you know what... you're a lucky b*****d.
sarcasm although I am jealous

zrky

Smash Lol'd
So mister fancy pants can't give us tickets to a cruise ship, that sucks. I :laugh:at the Bulbasaur/Arceus, it was to good a request to not make it. Im surprised nobody had made it. Still keep up the good work. I don't get the 1337 thing. Oh just realized my 200th post is on the best thread:)

majora_787

Smash Hero
So mister fancy pants can't give us tickets to a cruise ship, that sucks. I :laugh:at the Bulbasaur/Arceus, it was to good a request to not make it. Im surprised nobody had made it. Still keep up the good work. I don't get the 1337 thing. Oh just realized my 200th post is on the best thread:)
Firus got post 1337. Which spells leet in numbers.
Leet is a compliment. Saying that Firus is leet, or 1337, which is why he got the post.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Thanks, now I understand the 1337 thing. anyway, is it to soon for me to make a request?

Top Bottom