• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
A few pages back I requested an Aerodactyl & Mewtwo fusion. I've been very patient, but no effort has been made for me apparently.

I WANT MY MEWTWODACTYL AND I WANT IT NOW! GET TO WORK, SPRITE MONKEYS!

j/k

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
place has been closed a while, as the title suggests so maybe thats why?
sure itll get done as soon as they guys get every other backed up sprite completed.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
A few pages back I requested an Aerodactyl & Mewtwo fusion. I've been very patient, but no effort has been made for me apparently.

j/k
Saying "jk" at the end of your post is not an excuse for you to be blatantly rude. I'd say something else but I feel really sick. :(

Wrath`

Smash Master

j/k

More like a--h----..................................

w00t nothing to do on a saturday

Wrath`

Smash Master
Pretty good.

Haha. I haz lotz o plans for today.

Now: Do whatever
2 PM: SFIV Gamestop tourney
Time after that (depends on how well I do): Little bro's b-day party
6 PM: Brawl bi-weekly

Yes, I just wanted to be a d****e and rup it in your face. Sorry.
:pNo probs:p

Good luck at the tourny

A_man13

Smash Master
Ditto.

Man my shop has me overworked. I've been working nonstop to clear the lists and I'm halfway there. Here is the latest request from the shop:

Curse this background for matching the outline perfectly!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Thanks. Glad it turned out good.

New sprite. Not amazing, but I tried.
Same thing. Good in a funny way.

Btw, I lost the tourney. I got knocked out in the first round. But I did good being a 14 year old up against 19-22 year olds.

A_man13

Smash Master
Same age as me, eh? I always though you'd be older.

Tough break at the tournament. I was never great at smash (only pokemon, but even that isn't too amazing), so I know the feeling.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Same thing. Good in a funny way.

Btw, I lost the tourney. I got knocked out in the first round. But I did good being a 14 year old up against 19-22 year olds.

Lemme guess, they left the Street fighter balls on? Ken's final smash is a b*tch

A_man13

Smash Master
My gosh! The costumers are out to get me at my AiB sprite shop. I turn my back and there are two new requests waiting for me. Pretty soon I'll wake up in the middle of the night and then I'll see everyone who has an AiB acount running up the stairs swingin croque mallets that we store in our garage thinking I need to "take my medicine". Might be the fact that I'm reading The Shining...

But seriously, I turn my back and there is a new request. I'm getting so popular I may need to scream on the top of my lungs help, flash the "pokesplicing symbol" in the night sky, send out a telepathic message to the nearest spriter, etc.

A_man13

Smash Master
Finally some activity here. Maybe we need to cut down on the off topicness...

Got 5 sprites done today. I feel really special. These are the lates three

A_man13

Smash Master
They were all requests. Only serious one is going to be Scyther + Golduck, but even that's going to be on the funny side.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Finally some activity here. Maybe we need to cut down on the off topicness...

Got 5 sprites done today. I feel really special. These are the lates three

I liove the likitounge/shelder, that thing looks adorable, good job:)

so who is gonna watch Heath ledger get his first Oscar tonight?

XACE-K

Smash Master
so who is gonna watch Heath ledger get his first Oscar tonight?
I just wanna watch the Best Supporting Actor part so I could go "F*** YEAH!!!", run around my neighborhood pretending to be the Joker by doing the pencil trick on people and asking why everybody is so serious.

That would be a good time.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah. It's okay, but the neck and the head spikes are the problem areas IMO. They look odd.
I know. I didn't like those either, but everything else I tried.

Those are all really good sprites Aman. I checked your shop and it seems to be going really well :)

Also, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6712507&postcount=2869

I guess anyone that's a "smash debater" is a tard now >_>

-:bowser:Bowser King
Yeah, we're getting buisy and also lots of obscure requests. Really, Failed Potato + Dialga going to look good at all?

My gosh I'm getting a bit excited. Zolga Owns and myself are rallying some support for a new All is site (which by now is a literal empire of sites such as All is brawl, All is Fighter, etc.) dedicated for pokemon. We're at 6 members in the support group, but we already have a layout, some baisic GFX, a logo set up, and I've given the OK for some competetive content of mine. It may not seem like much, but we are getting there.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm confuse as to what AiP is EXaCTLY going to be, but I will undauntedly support:)
Allisbrawl has a lot of other "branches", like alliscrossing (an animal crossing site). It'll basically be a site centered around pokemon discussion.

Kinda like serebii but with a lot of smashers joining.

-:bowser: Bowser King

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm confuse as to what AiP is EXaCTLY going to be, but I will undauntedly support:)
Alright, take all is brawl, minus brawl and add in more pokemon specific features (strategy dex, ladder, legue, maybe a shoddy server) and you get what we are aiming for. And thanks. We already have won over most mods in favor, too, so once the content is well assembled project AiPkMn (AiP is already taken by all is planet) is go.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, we're getting buisy and also lots of obscure requests. Really, Failed Potato + Dialga going to look good at all?
It's actually not really all that obscure, if you ask me. Besides; Beedrill/Suicune? Metapod/Arceus? Golduck/Metagross? Magcargo/Parasect? We've had a large number of more obscure requests.

Top Bottom