• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Awesome.

Awesome too.

And strange how the people who aren't even members of the shop are the ones who are actually making and showing us their fusions.
AKA: Stop talking about f***ing Brawl and get back on topic.
I'll do my two electivire requests today and then pick up another batch of sprites. As for the brawl problem, I think if we posted on each others profiles it would help.

-:bowser:Bowser King

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'll do my two electivire requests today and then pick up another batch of sprites. As for the brawl problem, I think if we posted on each others profiles it would help.
You go do that BK.

And if you want to Brawl somebody, either post in the group, PM or post on that person's profile. That way you can have fun and not spam up this thread.

A_man13

Smash Master
As much as I want to request a shoddy, I'm going to follow said advice and not spam it up. But, still, anyone want to?

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'd rather heve coments like the kind you guys have been giving then a simple "It's perfect." Hopefully I can see new sprites today as well.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
0.o

Ugh, everybody stop posting while my computer is down. I don't have enough time to keep up and I don't want to read 10 pages of the CPS soap opera (seriously that all started because of one piece of criticism...)

Oh yeah, I'll be turning sprites out of the wazoo today because I have free time. :)

May I perscribe Focusin, the drug proven to increase focus by 200%?

Anyways, I re-fused the sprites in reverse. The other one looks a bit more like a dragonite baby and this one looks like what dragonair should look like. It's copy pastish, but there really wasn't much to scratch:

And, for referance...

Dude, nice. I was thinking about doing an Altaria fusion, but you did it so much better than what I had in mind. Good job.

Oh, only 2 more posts until 200!

Wait, does that change anything?

A_man13

Smash Master
Big sprites are good to start out with. Meganium, Charizard, Venesaur, just choose something big and fuseable.

Mewter

Smash Master
0.o

Ugh, everybody stop posting while my computer is down. I don't have enough time to keep up and I don't want to read 10 pages of the CPS soap opera (seriously that all started because of one piece of criticism...)

Oh yeah, I'll be turning sprites out of the wazoo today because I have free time. :)

Dude, nice. I was thinking about doing an Altaria fusion, but you did it so much better than what I had in mind. Good job.

Oh, only 2 more posts until 200!

Wait, does that change anything?
No sir.
You still have to get to 200.;)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not sure why everyone's complaining about drama and a soap opera...and yes it started over one piece of criticism, I may have misinterpreted MK's tone but the way I did I was offended by the way he was reacting. We had an entire two page argument after I made Girapuff and shortly after a small flame war after one of MK's other criticisms (which was much more harsh, of course -- not to bring up any bad memories), both of which were MUCH more dramatic than this. If you want drama and a soap opera, look at those and you've got a start. I was legitimately confronting MK, I think.

I'm not trying to bring the topic back I'm just baffled as to why everyone's complaining about drama and soap operas. I think you're overreacting.

Not to mention there were like, 5 posts on the topic, so I don't know what "all" is.

All this family talk is inspeiring me to try a fussion, What are two simple sprites that i should start out with?
I can't think of a second sprite, but third gen Mewtwo is perfect to fuse with. As you can see in my sheet of sprites from before TCPS, I made a few of them myself. Most of them weren't that good, but if you pick the right sprite you can do a pretty simple fusion which looks nice.

Also, you know what sucks? I really want to replay Sapphire but I don't have any time to...as it is I shouldn't even be browsing SmashBoards. Bah.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
0.o

That was sarcasm, right?

If you can't bother to read 7-8 pages then that's your fault. We have no idea when your computer goes down.

Also, that so called "CPS soap opera" was just a tiny disagreement. Yes, it got pretty big but it's all better now.

The "soap opera" actually worked. MK realized he was a bit harsh and he's fixing that. I don't see how it had a negative impact.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
That was sarcasm, right?

If you can't bother to read 7-8 pages then that's your fault. We have no idea when your computer goes down.

Also, that so called "CPS soap opera" was just a tiny disagreement. Yes, it got pretty big but it's all better now.
I think he was being sarcastic about the number of pages he had to read but not about the "soap opera"

The "soap opera" actually worked. MK realized he was a bit harsh and he's fixing that. I don't see how it had a negative impact.

It seems like its all sorted out and we're all a big happy family again, but then BAM just like any good soap opera a flash flood will hit putting one of us in a life threatning situation which will only be resolved in the next episode. :p

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It seems like its all sorted out and we're all a big happy family again, but then BAM just like any good soap opera a flash flood will hit putting one of us in a life threatning situation which will only be resolved in the next episode. :p
>.>
<.<

Is this a reference to something or just a random, confusing comment?

A_man13

Smash Master
Ugh, I'm trying to repose skarmory and it isn't going well at all. Still trying to get everything to look good.

What's with all of this soap opera talk?

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
I think he was being sarcastic about the number of pages he had to read but not about the "soap opera"

You are correct sir.

That was sarcasm, right?

Yeah, that was sarcasm. I don't mind reading over a couple pages, but you guys go through 4-5 pages a day now. And, I have to use my mom's computer for this so I'm not as active.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
>.>
<.<

Is this a reference to something or just a random, confusing comment?
Have you never seen a soap opera?! Its the standard soap opera plot, everything seems fine then something really dramatic happens.

A_man13 said:
What's with all of this soap opera talk?
Lv 99 said the shop has been like a soap opera because of the disagreement over MK's critiquing (spelling?) methods.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
What's going on about soap operas? Are you guys talking about all the recent "drama" that was going on? It was just a slight disagreement like BK said.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Have you never seen a soap opera?! Its the standard soap opera plot, everything seems fine then something really dramatic happens.
Actually, it's normally dramatic event after dramatic event. Usually said dramatic events involve romance, generally an affair, and possibly the discovery that said affair is between two relatives.

Electiphlosion

Awesome! I see you redid one of your first sprites in the shop -- it already looked pretty nice but you smoothed out issues like the hands being a lot larger than the actual arm. It looks very natural now.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Awesome! I see you redid one of your first sprites in the shop -- it already looked pretty nice but you smoothed out issues like the hands being a lot larger than the actual arm. It looks very natural now.

Yeah :)

The original I through together in- 5 min? This one I tried to make it look more natural and awesome :p

@A_man

IMO, throwing in some scratching just so it isn't qualified as cut+paste is pointless. Some times, a sprite is just better when left at the copy+paste stage and not taken into the scratching stage.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
wow, BK I like how you re-did that electiphlosion:) it was always one of my favorites from you and now it looks better, except for one thing....the 'antennas' on the back look a little misplaced.

Firus, thanks for the transparency help:)

Wrath`

Smash Master

Wow nice, it's cool to how far the the CPS has come in skills, but you guys were awesome to begin with.

Are we techinicaly closed? if yes disregard this request

~Request~
A hydra fussion of Miloctic, Gyarodos and Rayquaza, sure to be a rewarding challenge.

M.K

Level 55

Wow nice, it's cool to how far the the CPS has come in skills, but you guys were awesome to begin with.

~Request~
A hydra fussion of Miloctic, Gyarodos and Rayquaza, sure to be a rewarding challenge.
Technically, no. Hypothetically, yes.
I gotta take a shower, but I'd like to Brawl someone that I haven't brawled yet. Bowser King? Darkslash? zrky?
I'll be back in about 15 minutes (after I take a nice....hot...shower), hit me up if you would like to engage in a nice BERZWAK

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman

~Request~
I know I'm technically not a member, but can I take this??? Please?

From what I hear, everyone is swamped with requests and I'm free.

______________________________________________________-
Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC1OjdqCjmw&feature=PlayList&p=FC79ECFAB9050E8D&playnext=1&index=17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXxZPIu13FI&feature=PlayList&p=FC79ECFAB9050E8D&index=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuY2MQO0O1U&feature=PlayList&p=FC79ECFAB9050E8D&index=16

We should so start doing this.

Edit: 200th post, oh yeah

M.K

Level 55
i Know I'm Technically Not A Member, But Can I Take This??? Please?

From What I Hear, Everyone Is Swamped With Requests And I'm Free.

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc1ojdqcjmw&feature=playlist&p=fc79ecfab9050e8d&playnext=1&index=17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxxzpiu13fi&feature=playlist&p=fc79ecfab9050e8d&index=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuy2mqo0o1u&feature=playlist&p=fc79ecfab9050e8d&index=16

We Should So Start Doing This.

Edit: 200th Post, Oh Yeah
7. You May Post Your Sprites In Our Thread If You Are Seeking Opinions Or Critique On Them. You May Not Fulfill Requests Unless You Are A Shop Member, But Feel Free To Post Sprites In General.
Read. The. Rules.

...and what zrky said.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I know I'm technically not a member, but can I take this??? Please?

From what I hear, everyone is swamped with requests and I'm free.

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC1OjdqCjmw&feature=PlayList&p=FC79ECFAB9050E8D&playnext=1&index=17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXxZPIu13FI&feature=PlayList&p=FC79ECFAB9050E8D&index=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuY2MQO0O1U&feature=PlayList&p=FC79ECFAB9050E8D&index=16

We should so start doing this.

Edit: 200th post, oh yeah
as far as I know you can do it, but you can't really post it HERE until the request has been oficially done

zrky

Smash Lol'd
just saw the vids, and wow, what would happen if ditto was transforming during battle and you pressed B?

M.K

Level 55
Lv.99 those are so funny!
That would be interesting if some of us attempted to do those.
Well the only people who can animate (I think) are Firus, zrky, and MorphedChaos. Firus did the banner in the OP, zrky did his "shop page" banner, and Morphed has said he has access to Flash. Brian, can pinnacle make a sprite movie?
Does anyone think we should make a youtube video of our sprites?
We could each add our favorite music, and it could be the "Custom Pokemon Shop: The Movie"

And I don't know why I found this so funny, but it's....it's great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTC4eRU32E&feature=related

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Well the only people who can animate (I think) are Firus, zrky, and MorphedChaos. Firus did the banner in the OP, zrky did his "shop page" banner, and Morphed has said he has access to Flash. Brian, can pinnacle make a sprite movie?
Does anyone think we should make a youtube video of our sprites?
We could each add our favorite music, and it could be the "Custom Pokemon Shop: The Movie"
that sounds great, I can do the roatating or additive animations, but not like making a little sprite move flowingly from one side of the screen to the other, so yeah, that would be a GREAT idea

EDIT: simple I know, but I think it looks nice

EDIT2: stupid smashboards has the same color as some of the outline

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Read. The. Rules.

...and what zrky said.
Okay, I guess I got too excited :(

I'll take my reprimandation.
that sounds great, I can do the roatating or additive animations, but not like making a little sprite move flowingly from one side of the screen to the other, so yeah, that would be a GREAT idea

EDIT: simple I know, but I think it looks nice

EDIT2: stupid smashboards has the same color as some of the outline
Nice, it looks good.

Top Bottom